My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh so ein riesiger Schwanz! I love this hmmm. My first black cock and what a specimen!" Chrissie moaned in pleasure after tasting it.

Watching them three was a quite a stark scene seeing pale white skin rubbing against Darnell's against hot dark complexion.

"Come on Stevie give me a good tongue." She wasn't wrong that huge freckled bum was there for the taking, the pillow went underneath my head and I extended my neck upwards, prised apart Teresa's butt cheeks and applied my tongue against her ass rim for some analingus.

"Ahhh you dirty git! Ooo, you love a bit of the brown! That's it baby dig it in. Stretch that bum out with that tongue... aahhhh baby." The dirty talk was turning me on as Teresa kept up her blow job and I finally felt I was getting value for money. There was denying that she had an ass to die for, plus she couldn't be seen to be slack compared to the fuck machines to my left. She was the professional after all.

_________________________________

15th June @ 915pm

A further 10 minutes and the hotel suite was filled with a seedy soundscape of creaky vibrating beds; the rustle of bed sheets; the rhythmic thrusting of naked bodies in penetrative motion; the moaning of women in the throes of sexual exhilaration; and filthy chat. The decibels level increased.

I was laid on my back with my arms extended forwards and my hands interchanged between clinging onto her wide hips or stroking the soles of her feet. Teresa had found the optimum position for her pussy to glide up and down my shaft and the view of her fleshy freckled bum grinding and riding my cock in reverse cowgirl was heavenly, and enough for me to ignore the weight of her body on mine. Her stamina to keep that up for the time she did impressed me.

The sensation was diluted by the thin condom that Teresa wrapped over my cock, but it still felt fantastic.

"Ohh god Teresa that pussy feels so tight!"

"Aaaaoow!" Veronica screamed more audibly the anyone else in the room, as I kept my eye on their very naughty antics. She had Chrissies naked bum sat on her face, Chrissie held her ankles and pulled her legs to give Darnell all the space he needed to thrust into her pussy and /or ass if he so wished. Chrissie and Darnell took it in turns to worship Veronica's feet. She poured champagne drenching her wrinkly soles, created a champagne pool in between her curled toes. She had shared champagne with Darnell mouth to mouth, whilst Darnell pounded Veronica's pussy with her thong pushed aside with his mighty 7 inches and without protection. It was a debauched sight.

Veronica screamed "I can't breath, slow down Darnell. ah ah!" urging Chrissie to take her bum of her face.

"Get the strap on dildo Chrissie and plenty of lube. I want you in my ass!" demanded Veronica in authoritative fashion.

I was eager to get close with them to give it more of an orgy style.

"Come on Teresa there is space enough for us to join them on the king size."

Yes good idea, I'd like to take a closer look at you Teresa!" said Darnell whilst he dropped his pace slightly on Veronica's pussy. Darnell was clearly the star attraction of the night and it justified the stereotype of white women's desire for black cock.

The truth is I felt we were on the outside of the real action. The dynamic needed to change and we and specifically Teresa needed to integrate better with my crowd. I couldn't work out whether the girls thought she was too rough. She had a raspy voice like she smoked a lot. Her freckles were clearly from over exposure to the sun and she was a little chavy I guess. But she had a great shapely figure.

Teresa dismounted me and agreed "anything to get closer to that cock and your ladies."

We walked around the bed, Teresa again dragged me by my cock and gave Darnell's ass a good rub.

"Are you clean in the there? Damn, you smell good enough to eat." She expressed.

"Even my dirt is clean!" Was Darnell's witty response.

Chrissie approached the bed having slipped into the dildo.

Teresa got on to the bed on all fours facing Darnell and Veronica at a right angle who were locked in a missionary. She invited me stand beside the bed and penetrate her from behind.

"Just dropped in to get a better view, oh here she comes!" Teresa said as Chrissie stood on opposite side observing, surveying, judging where best to apply herself and toy.

"Why don't you come around here love with that dildo and I'll lubricate that for you... with my spit." Teresa cackled to herself clearly wanting to ramp up her involvement with the real filth.

I rubbed my cock against Teresa's open vagina, held her bum cheeks and slowly pushed through into her moist love tunnel with my condom still covering my manhood.

"Ahhh yes" Teresa moaned at the feel of my 6 inches invading her very tight vaginal opening. At the same time Chrissie with her dildo came around and gave me a sloppy and prolonged kiss.

"I needed that. Are you enjoying this muschi?!" Chrissie said to me as I gently thrusted in and out of the prostitute's pussy watching as her butt cheeks slowly rippled to my prodding.

"I am and I needed that kiss too." I said relieved that I finally got some acknowledgement from my love.

It was all happening now as Darnell withdrew his cock from Veronica's snatch to give Teresa a taste of it.

"Oh god this is a beast." as she slobbered over it, taking the 7 inches. Meanwhile, Veronica reached across to stroke Teresa's breasts which dangled and rolled about owing to my gentle thrusting. Chrissie now got on the bed to kiss Darnell and offered her dildo to Teresa who then alternated between cock sucking and dildo sucking. The five of us now entangled in a complicated collision of naked bodies, taking the orgy onto the next phase.

Amongst the sloppy sounds of kissing, penetrative sex and moaning, Veronica was evidently getting agitated at the sudden attention being given to Teresa and she interjected and shouted out.

"Darnell come on!!... finish me off, and fraulein I want that thing in my bum." It came across as a demand rather than a polite request. I suppose sex could make you self-interested.

"Ohh patience love, let me just apply some further lubricant" and Teresa then spat on his cock and said "Off you go lovely, but I will see that in my pussy later."

I could sense the tension between the two of them as they competed for the 7 inch monster. I felt like I was second best but it motivated me to give Teresa an orgasm and I tried to find all the energy I could muster to thrust like my life depended on it and sped up watching my cock bury itself deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"Go on Stevie, show me what you got, ahhhhhh that's it found your mojo finally ahhhh fuck that." Teresa began to rub her clitoris and I could see she was now on her own pleasure path. At the same time we watched the other three get into a position to double penetrate Veronica. Darnell lay as Veronica sat on him to ride Darnell's cock. Chrissie looked unsure where she was needed and Veronica turned to say, "I am sure you can figure this out Chrissie."

In the meantime I kept pumping my cock in and out of Teresa's pussy.

"Ohhhhh" screamed as Veronica sat on a 7 inch stick and started to ride. Chrissie moved herself towards Veronica's hips wrapping her arms around her chest as they sought each other lips and tongues to kiss.

Veronica could feel the dildo against her the top of her ass crack and she grabbed it rubbing its length before whispering to Chrissie. She fell forward to kiss Darnell and to open up her bum for penetration, all the while slowing riding that cock back and forth.

The sight of this immoral act accelerated both mine and Teresa's excitement and I felt her bum cheeks become more clammy sweaty.

"Ahh speed it up speed it up you stud... you! Oh fuck yeah. Punish that cunt, oh fuck me ahhhhhh ahhhh. ...Keep it going!!"

On I went thrusting against her freckled bum cheeks.

"Oh fuck Teresa are you coming?" I screamed. Her breathing accelerated and her excitement reached its zenith and she screamed out in pleasure.

"Yes Yes!! Ohhh bloody hell woooooo!!

She gushed out, not copiously but enough to know she had climaxed.

Our bodies stopped their rapid movements and we became motionless aside from Teresa's deep breathing.

"Stevie fuck me you were good!" She said catching her breath.

"You found my G spot alright!" I felt a real ego boost with that comment. Assuming it was a genuine orgasm. You could never tell with a call girl.

"My pleasure. Wow you have a tight pussy? I can remember why I kept coming back for more!"

I took my cock out of her fanny having not come myself but was glad I could give it to Teresa. She switched around onto her back and lifted her legs inviting me to mop her juices and so I gladly dived in licking her labia, her inner thighs and belly taking in the salty taste. It was clear that she had a genuine orgasm. In the background I could here Veronica scream out as Chrissie penetrated her ass doing to Veronica what she did to Chrissie all those weeks ago.

We sat and watched like we were spectators, whilst Veronica's moaning echoed in the suite. I asked Teresa to turn on her front, so I could see her flabby bum cheeks. I grabbed her ankles and feet, which were decorated with gold toe rings and anklets and started to feast on her feet, whilst watching Veronica being double teamed.

For the next 15 minutes I indulged on Teresa's feet as she became a voyeur providing commentary that Veronica felt annoyed by. I began by rubbing and massaging her heel, the ball of her foot and also paid attention to each of her toes. "Oh god and that's so ticklish." Teresa then screamed in excitement as I ran my tongue slowly up and down her red wrinkly sole several times as she continued to encourage Chrissie to dig her dildo further into Veronica's ass.

I continued to suck and spit on her hardened heel, slalomed by tongue in between her toes and and left no part of her delicious feet untouched by my tongue or lips.

In the meantime the sounds of extreme pleasure or pain echoed around the room "Arghhhhhhhh, stuff me Darnell!" Veronica screamed as both Darnell and Christie attempted an awkward thrust inside Veronica's 2 holes.

I temporarily halted the toe sucking to grab my champagne glass and fruit.

"Right, Teresa I bet nobody has done this with your feet before."

"Umm no, gosh you love feet don't you!"

I poured the champagne glass over her feet and used my tongue to mop it up following the trails down her ankle. Her feet by now were heavily lubricated, as my fingers and tongue slid off the sloppy surface of her soles. I finished my foot feasting by positioning strawberries in between her toes.

"Oh fuck! You just eat that strawberry off my toes. You dirty little pervert!" Said Teresa.

I ate them like my life depended on it.

"Who needs a foot spa when you have your tongue? I could do with more of that in my life!"Teresa remarked after I had got my fill of it.

She loved the attention to her feet, but her mind was clearly focused on getting her claws into Darnell who she watched intently in his role in double teaming Veronica into an almighty orgasm, from which the screaming must have cut across several hotel rooms. It seemed to be of no concern to any of us. We were totally absorbed in seeking out and pushing the boundaries for sexual pleasure. And on it went further as I went to seek Chrissie's Bavarian ass.

"Ohh!" She gasped as I took a firm grip of her ass cheeks, l slowly unclipped the belt from the strap on dildo that she had only just withdrawn from Veronica's rectum, and pulled it off her waist.

"Ich will meinen Schwanz in deiner Muschi!" I said. She instantly sought my lips for kissing and we fell back on the bed, her head fell beside Veronica's hips.

"Make love to me meine Schatz! You are my biggest turn on!" She said with a feeling.

She raised her legs inviting me to thrust inside. I sought to taste her sex so went in lick, kiss l, whatever it took to taste her odourless pussy. She stroked my head and hair and she rubbed her foot on my back. I got up quickly onto my feet holding my erection and guided my cock into her vaginal opening.

"Ohh this is the cock I always wanted." she whispered to herself quietly and I started to gently thrust into my German muse.

Simultaneously, Veronica lying on her back after being double teamed wasn't finished yet as she gestured with her finger for Teresa to come to her. Teresa crawled, onto the bed kissing Chrissie on the lips on route, interrupting our moment, before climbing over her face to straddle over Veronica's body and the both of them started to make out with each other.

"Let's get acquainted then. See what all the fuss is about!" Veronica said. "I love your tattoos." They kissed with passion, the sight of those 2 matures goddesses making out was serious FAP territory. Darnell hovered behind Teresa's exposed bum and it wasn't too long before he began to play with Teresa's bum that he had evidently desired all evening. He used his fingers and hands to appreciate the form and curvature of her hips and bubble cheeks, giving them several audible slaps before unleashing his tornado tongue on her bum, focussing on her rosy bud.

"This butt is just naughty and jiggly. Fuck me. I could eat this for breakfast." He said.

"Oh fuck, you stud, keep that right on." Moaned Teresa.

"My Darnell loves a shapely bum. I think he has the hots for yours. I have seen the way he's been observing you all night. You are in for a treat." Veronica said as they continued to kiss each other using plenty of tongue.

Witnessing all that was hot, but I wanted to give my all to Chrissie and so moved closer in to embrace and kiss her, whilst continuing to thrust into her. She wrapped her hands and legs around my back, stroking me down to my buttocks.

"Ahhh my gosh, give it to me Stevie, Mein schatz!!" This wasn't just pure lust fuelled intercourse, this almost felt like an expression of our love.

She raised her legs into the air, allowing me greater room to thrust in, digging closer into her vaginal pleasure points. Chrissie sought her clit to rub it and closed her eyes, to accelerate her second orgasm of the night. By now my eye drifted between Chrissie and the adjacent salad tossing and lesbian kissing. My ejaculation was reaching a state of deployment and I hoped it would coincide with Chrissie's.

"Oh ja, come into me Stevie, make love to me! Ahhhh ahh ahhh!" She moaned.

On and on I went with my cock invading her moist love tunnel, my pelvis colliding against her hips at speed and to rhythm. The sound and motion distracted Veronica and Teresa who both turned to look at the mounting sexual energy that me and Chrissie generated. The sweat seeping out of both our pores, adding to our mutual excitement.

"Oh my Jesus H!!" as I reached down to snog her on the lips.

"Fill me Stevie ohhhhhh! I want your seed!" moaned Christie.

"Ohh fuck I am comingggg.!!" I announced to the audience.

"Ahh ahhh ahhh!" I collapsed into her arms shooting a bucketload of semen into her steamy vagina. Chrissie dug her nails into my skin and I screamed. That urge to reach my climax extinguished in a flash. I had a bizarre image of my semen swimming down her Fallopian tube, fertilising her egg. I rarely came inside of her and the very real chance of procreation crossed my mind.

But we lay intertwined, breathing together in a post-coital bliss, as Chrissie ran the tips of her fingers up and down my back. She really knew how to bring me down.

"Get yourselves a room, you are a right couple of lovebirds." Said Teresa in her annoying raspy voice, lifting her head from her nipple nibbling. She certainly knew how to spoil a moment. Chrissie rolled her eyes like she was getting annoyed with her.

At that moment Darnell emerged from the depths of Teresa's ass, simply asking her, "Fanny or ass Teresa?"

"Ummm... fanny, ass, mouth. I want in all, three holes please. hmmmmmm!"... and singlehandedly that exchange ripped apart any romantic mood me and Chrissie were experiencing.

Veronica had to let Darnell go seek the new flesh he desired. It was an orgy after all and everyone had their own free will. Veronica came over to me and Chrissie to start our own ménage a trois.

"Just like the old days!" I winked at Veronica as she moved forward to plant a kiss on my lips and then sought my cock to mop up any lingering spunk before it congealed.

"God I have missed this cock!" She moaned.

The three of us then proceeded to pleasure each other in a daisy chain, as we gave and received oral sex. It gave a perfect equilibrium and no one felt left out. The three of as we moaned had our eye on the copulating couples next door. As Darnell said to Teresa, "I am going to do some bad things to you." He wasn't wrong.

The next next 30 minutes was the Darnell and Teresa show as they ravaged each other, letting loose their animal instincts, their insatiable desires. They screamed, they moaned, Teresa's freckled bum reddened from the slapping. Darnell indeed quite literally fucked her in her three holes, in multiple positions. Eventually Darnell shot his first load of the night into his condom, whilst in her bum. Teresa damped the bed sheets with juices.

When they emerged their bodies were coated in sweat like they had rub oil on each other, or had spent hours in a steam room. They really got their wicked way with each.

By the end of it they were spent. Our own sexual activity other hand looked rather tame in comparison. 2 and half hours since the start we all paused to recover, eat, drink, talk about what's next.

However all that was brought to sudden halt when there was a knock at our door.

_________________________________

15th June @ 1030pm.

We all froze and looked at one another.

"Did anyone order more room service?" I said which was met with blank expressions.

"Hopefully, it's Ollie!" Teresa said tongue in cheek.

"You might be right, but it'll be him and the cavalry I bet. This spells trouble I reckon!"

I gestured to Chrissie to clear the table of the paraphernalia, so that it looked less conspicuous. Darnell and Teresa ran butt naked into the wet room, Veronica straggled behind. The door closed behind them.

I got my robe on and Chrissie got into bed. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I looked through the spy hole and saw a female hotel staff member and Ollie at the door and opened it.

"Hi!" I realised it was the same middle aged blonde haired woman keeping an eagle on me earlier in reception by the name of Tina.

"Hi I am sorry to trouble sir, but we have had 2 complaints from this floor about a continuing noise coming from this room. A screaming noise. The caller was distressed as he was with his family...

"Okay." I said unsure how to respond, but knowing it was bad news.

"That's right young children." She looked at me sternly.

"Look I am not stupid. We are a respectable family friendly hotel with international guests sir. And if you don't turn your volume down and whomever else in there sir, we reserve the right to evict you. It's stated in your T's and C's to abide by a good behavioural standard. You are contravening a number of good standards."

"Okay we'll be quiet ... Tina." Saying it rather disingenuously, knowing that the orgy still had more distance to run. I gave her the look like i knew nothing about her accusations.

"Look I am not oblivious to what is going on here. I can literally smell it all... I saw you earlier bringing people up, not authorised to stay here. I know exactly what that means and my suspicions were confirmed when Ollie spoke of his earlier confrontation! I thought I would turn a blind eye earlier to you taking your guests up, but I regret that now. I am cutting you some slack and will give you one last chance otherwise I will be calling security. Your party is over."