My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen we were wrapping things up. We will cooperate ...of course." I said suddenly realising the seriousness of the situation.

Just then the wet room door opened and out popped a naked Teresa having a good laugh.

"Oh miss, how about some decorum here. Get some clothes on!" Tina said rather prudishly.

"Come on join us Ollie!" Teresa said teasingly in the distance as she headed back to the bed. Clearly not taking this seriously.

"My word this isn't a brothel miss." Tina replied looking horrified at the state of her.

"Listen I get what you are saying the party is over. Okay we are sorry."

"Okay I hope I don't have to come back up later!"

"I assure you, you won't have to. Bye."

I closed the door behind me. Darnell and Veronica slipped out of the wet room looking rather rattled.

"Fuckin kill joys! She was a right jealous cow...But guys if we are to carry on, we have to be mute... Ohhh are you off?!" I said watching Teresa grabbing her cash and removing her belly chain.

"Yes that's me done. It's impossible to stay mute when the shagging is that good, but good luck guys. If I hang around I'll get you all evicted." Nobody attempted to stop her, but she had gone over her two hours by 45 minutes.

"But I assume we can do it again! That was good, those cocks were great... hmmm! I like you all!" She winked specifically at Darnell.

"Oh yeah sure! Thanks Teresa it was a blast. We'll see you another time for sure." I said politely, but I could sense from everyone else that there wouldn't be a next time, certainly not with Teresa and before too long she tootled off.

"Thank god she has gone! Her voice was grating and she had no class! Past her sell by date or what!" Veronica said.

"It was the jiggly freckled ass though, that was my weakness!" Darnell replied.

"She is an acquired taste but she is filthy and squeezing out what she can before she before she loses it all." I said giving my perspective.

"Enough about her, shall we swap partners and then call it a night. We'll put a sock in Veronica's gob, to keep the moaning down." I said.

"Hmmm! Good idea. I fancy a Stevie sausage!" Veronica expressed her approval as she looked towards me. My cock jerked and reacted to that and she walked towards me grabbing my hand and removing my robe.

She finally removed her pink thong, dropping it down her legs before slipping it of her feet. She kept them on throughout the night and then asked me to open my mouth before sticking the thong into my mouth. She simultaneously pushed me back onto the bed, giggling to herself as she did and positioned her body so her head hovered over my groin. The bed sheets were wet from Teresa's earlier cum. She teased me, rubbing my cock and ball sack, telling me not to take the thong out of my mouth. I had no intention to as I took in the salty flavour and aroma of her pussy and bum, but it filled every corner of my mouth. I lifted my head to watch Veronica play with my cock. She looked into my eyes with her mouth tantalisingly close to the head and in slow motion she enveloped my cock in her warm moist mouth, my head fell back and I let out a moan, the sound of which being nullified by the thong. The feeling was heavenly and I felt ready to go again. I looked to my left and saw Chrissie giving Darnell's black cock the same treatment. We had fucked hard, but we all tried our damn hardest to suppress our moans. By the end and with so much pent up energy, Veronica was the first to burst as I thrusted in and out of her pussy, letting out an almighty scream to coincide with her final climax of the night. My dick was drained by the end of it. Chrissie managed it better, receiving her first experience of black cock but was able to control her energy, with short, shallow moans and low-pitched squeals as Darnell pumped out further loads of his seed.

"My bank is empty!" I mentioned at the end.

It was 11.30pm by the time we reached an end point. A full 3 and half hours of sexual pleasure wasn't bad and we talked, finishing of the last of the champagne and fruit. With all our sexual energy used up, sleep was going to be easy. But not before some chit chat as we lay in bed. No further knock at the door and we hoped that was mission accomplished.

"So what's next for you guys? You two look good together." I asked Veronica.

"Us, oh Darnell is a good lay, but nothing else. He is far too promiscuous for me. He wouldn't take offence with that would you dear?"

Darnell laughed. "She knows the score! It's always been a no strings attached thing. I was the rebound after her brother in law affair. Plus I have never held down a relationship...milfs are my achilles heel. It's not like I do the chasing, they just fall into my path! No lie! I am part time DJ and it's the inebriated, usually middle-aged women."

"Pardon me, but you lucky git!" I said.

"So what did you think about tonight?" Asked Chrissie curiously, clearly still awe of him.

"Tonight was on the level. The best in a while! I could have you again for sure! You three are dream scenario, you just ooze sex!" said Darnell. "I say we do it again but I'll bring another escort next time, if that is everyone's wish, but I liked the pure filthiness of Teresa. Compliments to you sexy ladies!" Darnell added. Looking at both Chrissie and Veronica.

I was exhausted by this stage as I lay in bed with Chrissie and the chat carried on but it faded away as I drifted off and blacked out.

_________________________________

16th June @ 6am.

The next time I awoke I found myself with my arm around Chrissie's naked body. I was awakened by the sight of daylight entering through the small gap in the curtains. Chrissie remained asleep and the morning silence was broken by the faint sounds of chatter coming from the opposing bed. I was surprised and it certainly wasn't part of the script that both Darnell and Veronica had kipped in the room overnight.

Pillow talk between them soon turned into the sound of bodies subtly adjusting, the creaking of the bed and sound of bed sheets and duvets. I instantly knew what was about to go down, but thought I would give the impression I was still asleep to see where they would go.

"Mmmmmh I love the feel of your hot pussy in the morning. I already got the horn for you V!" Darnell whispered but not quietly enough for it be out of my earshot.

Veronica started to moan and I could here the sound of kissing not caring about their morning breath. I couldn't believe how horny these two were.

"Oh fuck!! that cock...urghhhh!" She grunted loudly probably grabbing it and then said in a quietly. "Why do you drive me so crazy? Spoon me D!" One thing led to another. I kept my face away but was clear that Darnell was beginning to penetrate her pussy from behind. The tempo was upped and the sound of their lips pressed against each other's, the deep breathing and the sound of sex began to break the silence of the morning. As a consequence, Chrissie started to stir, awakened by the sound of it. She turned to face me, looking worst for ware, gave me a smile and whispered, "Is that our morning wake up call? They can't help themselves!"

Hearing them gave us the horn and I looked at her and I knew we were immediately struck by the same thought. We kissed deeply, not put off by each other's morning breath. We were both naked, and it was just too easy to start fondling each other's intimate body parts to the point of arousal and then the desire to carry through.

"Hmmm shall we have smelly breath sex then?" Chrissie said. "I can resist everything but temptation!" I said.

Chrissie grunted in approval.

Even though I felt I had nothing left to give, we could never resist that urge to mate and before too long the sound of sex next door got us going too. She rubbed my cock and went down to give me a morning head and prepare my cock for intercourse. My cock throbbed from the sloppy attention and without me even requesting it she got on top to reverse cowgirl me and found her rhythm quickly.

Both couples now simultaneously were in full copulation mode at the crack of dawn! Darnell penetrated Veronica's pussy as she lay on her front, making Darnell do all the work. She put pillows underneath her hips to lift her pussy and her flabby bum cheeks rippled rapidly to his thrusting.

The moaning from both couples again was tempered by the need to keep quiet, but the ecstasy remained intense. The ambience and sight of seedy morning sex, the view and smell of Chrissie's round bum riding my cock, the sight of her toe rings on her wrinkly feet was enough to get me to a quick and easy climax, ejaculating a meagre amount of my seed into her vagina. We concluded before Darnell and Veronica, who carried on as we watched on.

"Oh fuck give it to me!" she shouted out loudly not able to contain her energy any longer, grunting louder as they reached the apex of their excitement. Soon after, Darnell made his announcement.

"I coming!!Have my cum V!" Darnell screamed in his deep voice.

Darnell withdrew his cock for her pussy and Veronica flipped over grabbed his cock rubbing and sucking it to its climax stuffing her mouth full and Darnell shot out whatever morning reserves he had left for her to taste and swallow. They both fell back exhausted.

The exhilaration of spontaneous morning sex was highly satisfying and a match for anything we experienced the previous night. We all fell silent in a bliss. The smell of sperm and sweat in the air. We didn't envy the cleaner who had the job to freshen the room after us. The bins over flowed with condoms, cum stained tissues and wipes. The bed sheets damp with a mix of body fluids generated by the orgy participants.

It was another hour as we lay quietly in a post intercourse bliss, before Darnell and Veronica started to emerge and to get ready to leave. We were all spent and had nothing left to give. The sex had run its course and that gave our mind the clearance to move away from the desires of flesh and onto more mundane matters like breakfast and check out.

"Guys, that was incredible. It really was. We need to do that again... as a group scenario that is. I suppose everything else goes without saying. But Thank You both." Said Veronica with emotion, at the thought that one to one sex would now be a consigned to the past.

"I agree let's do it again and cheers Darnell, you brought the wow factor into our group last night." Said Chrissie winking as she did.

We parted company in the room, and that was that.

Following the orgy we met again as a foursome a few times before the spark disappeared and Darnell vanished abroad again. The temptation was always there for me with Veronica, but surprisingly so was my self control.

A year had passed before we moved away to upscale in a new neighbourhood and were no longer neighbours to my curvy, sexy mature neighbour. Me and Chrissie considered starting a new family.

Veronica was enjoying the rediscovery of her appetite for sex during that year. She howled, grunted, laughed and moaned, getting some serious sexual pleasure through 2013. Mr Moore was in for the shock of his life once he'd become familiar with the bedroom antics of Veronica as it besmirched the formally respectable reputation he held of her.

I/We were glad to have had a role in bringing her out of her malaise. She indeed found a new zest for life, for worldly pleasures. Following our relationship, she socialised more, she stumbled from partner to partner, developing a reputation for promiscuity. She picked up men / women in various scenarios, in bars and online, but ultimately valued her independence and she remained a spinster.

The spark in mine and Chrissie's sex lives was compromised a few years on, not helped by the toils of our careers and the starting a new family. Life had become relentless and we lost touch with Veronica a few years ago, but I dearly held onto my fantasies of her and what a collection of memories I had to draw upon when masturbating.

That temptation to meet her is still there even today. It was there anyway, but now strengthened by me recently driving past her as she waited at the bus stop. She looked the same, she dressed the same, but would be 54 years now. My personal desire to mate with her in her advanced years presented a dilemma to me. I still held her contact details and had got to the point of writing a message with a proposition, but it remained unsent as I feared the damage it would do at home. Time would tell whether I could resist.

END.