All Comments on 'My Cute Nieces Ch. 01'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

Very well written and and great detail.Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Flintstone54Flintstone54almost 20 years ago
Dreams of a Filipina Girl

When I was in JR College there was a girl from the Philippines takeing a Resgitered Nurse class,,,O' gawd I had the HOT's for her,,,But hardly ever spoke with her,I'd get tonuge tied...I thought I died 'N gone to Heaven when at a McDonalds she asked to sit at my table...We talked for a 1/2 hour,'N when I asked her to go out,she dot a sad look on her face 'N said she had too work,,,BUT gave mme her #,,,I never called...Except in my dreams,'N we explored ORAL & Regular SEX...only in my DREAMS...Why are there NOT more stories about these perals of the Orient???

Hotstud1000Hotstud1000almost 20 years ago
Very terrific!

I just realy loved your very well written love story! So deliciously fantastic...Please continue to write about the other cousin...Thanks Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nieces 01

Really like it, the details were inspired!

Not looking forward to the 'promised' anal... :-(

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for this. You told it so well it was almost like I was lying back and enjoying this lovely pussy licking. I feel warm wet. Lovely writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Yummy

I love reading your stories. They are so erotic and make me squirm with desire.

Just heavenly :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Memories, Memories

This story brings memories of days spent in The Philippes and the wonderfully sensual girls that my wife and I met and loved. If there is any sweeter pussy anywhere in this world I've failed to find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I have a beautiful niece who is very sexy. She is married but she doesn't have children. I always dreaming of her and masturbate thinking of her whenever after seeing her, this happens for many times and once when she was alone with me she sat in front me and opened up her thighs for me to see her pussy area. As we were all alone I put my hand in and started to feel her inner thighs. Then she asked me whether I need her pussy. I said yes I love to suck that. So I carried her to the bed and opened up her legs and kiss and licked her pussy for hours. Now both of us enjoy oral sex almost everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well Done

Quite a good story. Worth a read, maybe even 2, though I only rarely read a story twice. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
two nieces?

what happened next? did tito do gloria?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
condoms aren't fantasy

The last thing i want to think about while reading a story is safe sex. Condoms ruined the story for me

WardPikeWardPikealmost 7 years ago

The safe sex is essential in the Philippines. Filipina girls don't use birth control and they get pregnant if you look at them long enough ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous