My Dad Cucked Me, Again

Story Info
My dad cucked me on a family camping trip.
2.3k words
3.94
76.1k
86

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

My Dad Cucked Me, Again

We had an interesting relationship. I was raised in a very kinky household and just about anything was available to me at any time

This is a story about a camping trip we took as a family in the summer of '79. The journey took us from Southern California to the mountains of Montana. We were on the road for almost four weeks. This trip was different though, in addition to my mom, dad and little brother Billy I was able to invite my first serious girlfriend to join us. When I ran the idea past my folks, it was an easy yes. I did expect a hard time from Becky's folks, but we had both turned 18, so they didn't have a whole lot to say! I couldn't believe my luck! That meant pussy in my tent every night for almost 4 weeks!

Becky and I had been dating for almost a year, both seniors in high school. Prim and proper ballerina (and virgin) when I met her. She was starting to let loose a bit more before this trip and I was really looking forward to putting some mileage on her pussy over the course of the trip. Even if she got her period at some point, we'd still have 3 weeks of non-stop fucking every night!

We left on a Friday morning and by that night we were in St. George, UT. My dad had found a nice campground by a creek. We set up camp, walked down to the creek, made dinner... all the fun stuff you do on a camping trip. I was walking around half hard the whole time thinking about poking Becky with it to my heart's delight in a few short hours. Night came and we sat around the campfire with my folks and had some wine, they loved rosé and didn't mind that we drank. They always said "just don't drink and drive"

The fire started to peter out and my folks decided to go for a walk, my brother went inside the camper to read. My dad asked me to put out the fire before we turned in for the night. I put some water on it and Becky and I went to the tent, my hardon leading the way. After we got settled, I started kissing her and taking off her clothes. She murmured something about my folks coming back, but I told her that they probably went to fool around in the woods and we'd be fine. I had her top off in no time and my hands all over her tits, kissing her like a mad man. I laid her back on top of the open sleeping bag (the kind where you can zip two together to make one big one) and pulled off her shorts and panties. There was just enough moonlight to see everything in grand detail. I pulled her legs apart and went down on her, licking that muff with all I had, my boner pushing at my shorts. I sucked and tugged on her clit and she was really starting to get wet as I licked a finger and slid it into her pussy. She started a slow moan as I worked the finger in and out while I kept at it with my tongue on her clit and labia.

When I didn't think that she or I could take it any more I sat up and removed my shorts and shirt and prepared to enter her. I was so loving this trip! Sex before this trip was hap hazard.. sometimes we did it at her folk's house, unless her twin brother and sister were hanging around. Sometimes at my house if my brother wasn't being a dick.. Sometimes we even resorted to the backseat of my car after work. I just never knew when the stars were going to align so we could get it on. She looked up at me as I guided my cock into her and smiled. Me too, big shit eating grin. I started to pump my cock into her and picked up some speed, it had been too long, I had been anticipating this all day and her pussy felt so good. I was hammering that shit and if I didn't stop or slow down soon, I was going to blow way too early.

"Mike!, Mike!" I heard my dad say as he unzipped the tent and stuck his massive head in. "Fuck Dad!" I stopped pumping Becky's pussy, but I didn't roll off. Becky had a horrified look on her face and started to push my chest to get me off, but then I think she realized she'd be stark naked with her legs spread wide in front of my dad. He just came on in while we were laying together stunned. He zipped up the tent behind him and sat down in front of us... "Mike, why don't you get off of Becky for a second?"

I started to move off and Becky said "wait!", but my dad just looked at her and said "It's all good Becky, don't worry." I pulled off and sat next to her. She started to try and sit up and cover her tits at the same time, but my dad just put his hand on her leg and said "stop" and she laid back down.

"I just want to talk for a second.".I knew at that point why he'd come into the tent at that particular point. He was gonna fuck my girl, and probably ruin her pussy (at least for me) in the process. I was resigned to it and still hard at the same time. I knew as soon as she felt his beer can cock in her cunt it was over for me.

"Mike, we've talked about how you should be fucking a nice girl like Becky better than you have and I'm outside and I can hear you going at it like a jack rabbit, you know better." He moved his hand further up Becky's legs towards her wet pussy.

"Mr. Campbell!"

"You can call me Stan, Becky, remember?" and continued sliding his hand up her leg. I was thinking, why don't I do something... Why doesn't she push his hand away? Then I remembered her asking about his cock, on several occasions. My dad had a habit of changing into this pair of shorts when he got home from work and when he sat in his lazy boy his huge cock and low hanging balls would find there way out his shorts, on display for all to see. It didn't matter who my brother or I brought to the house, he never made any attempt to cover that shit up. All my friends had said something at one point or another, I would just reply, "His house and he doesn't give a fuck." In this moment though, I was thinking about the most recent time Becky had brought it up after we'd been drinking.

"How big does it get when it's hard?"

"I don't know," I lied... I wasn't ready to get into the other stuff at that point.

While I was reliving all this, my dad had snaked off his shorts and had his fat thumb working in and out of Becky's cunt. She was mesmerized by his big fat cock. All hard and raging, it was about the length and circumference of a 16oz beer can. I thought to myself for just a second, "We're good, there's no way he'll get that monster cock in her." But that was a lie and I knew it, he'd made that thing fit into some awfully tight spaces, I knew that first hand. He nudged her legs apart with one hand and spit onto to his cock with the other as he hovered over to, preparing to fuck my girl's brains out. "You want me to fuck you, don't you Becky? Show Mike how it's done?"

"Yes Stan," she whispered as she began to bite her lip and no small amount of fear crept over her face.

"Mike! Stop playing with your cock and pay attention! This is for you!" I hadn't even noticed that I'd begun to pull my pud while watching them.

I'll say this... He took his time. He rubbed that blunt, fat cockhead against her slit. Up and down, up and down. He stuck a finger in her pussy and it came out wet and sticky, he rubbed that all over his cock, got another finger full and applied that all up and down her lips. She looked at me one last time before he grabbed her head pulled it back to look into his own eyes. "Forget him" my dad said, "Open your cunt for me," and with that he started to push it in.... just a little at first, back out, then a little more. She was in another plane of existence; I could see it on her face. The only thing that mattered was that cock in her pussy. When he popped the head in she gasped "unnhhhhh." The grin on my dad's face was priceless, another happy customer. He seesawed back and forth, slowly, getting a little deeper every time. "See Mike? This is how you make them happy!" If you have a giant beer can cock, I thought to myself.

Eventually he had it all the way in and that's when he leaned into her, putting his weight onto her chest and kissed her hard as he worked his hips to make his cock go up inside her even farther. They wiggled and grunted as he filled her every crevice... After a while he leaned up and started to massage her clit with that big fat thumb as he slow stroked her. She couldn't take much of this and after a couple of minutes she shuddered hard and made the "O" face and came. "Mike! Did you see that? She came! now I can pick up the pace!" With that he pulled way back, almost popped out and then slammed it home, paused a second and then repeated the motion. Not even ten pussy slams in she was coming again, this one more violent than the last. I thought my dad might ease up, but he kept that same deliberate pace and grabbed a hold of both hips so she couldn't slither away. She came and came and he pounded and pounded. Finally, with a mighty final slam he dumped his load into my girl, she was shaking like crazy, almost convulsing in pleasure.

With his cock still fully implanted in her, he leaned in for another kiss and said, "You're a good girl Becky, I have so much more to teach you."

"Climb on Mike!" he goaded me. "Let's see if you learned anything." I was still dumbstruck over what I had just seen so he grabbed by my stiff little pecker toward her gaping cunt. I didn't know that's what they called at the time, but that's what it was. A big gaping cunt with my dad's seed dripping out down her crack towards her asshole. I snapped out of it enough to enter her, if you can call it that. After my dad's cock, it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Only one part of my penis could touch her cunt walls at time. I chose to focus on rubbing the top of my cock towards her g-spot, not that I could hit it by any means... I started to slow pump like my dad had done in the beginning, but he said "Mike!, she's already there, slam that shit hard."

I started to try and slam it home like my dad had done, but I wasn't hitting anything. It was like fucking air. He grabbed my ass cheeks and roughly stuck a finger up my ass to goad me on. Back and forth, back and forth. I was honestly fucking back onto his finger more than I was banging my girl, but that did it for me and I finally popped. Becky seemed glad, but still in another world. Distant.

I sat back, staring at her still gaping, dripping cunt. My dad's seed and now mine overflowing her cunt and dripping a river of cum headed towards her asshole. "Mike, you know what to do, we have talked about this and what would happen if you didn't take my advice seriously..."

"Dad!" I protested half-heartedly, but I knew he would make me clean it up. "There's no shower out here Mike, you need to clean her up before she goes to sleep." I leaned down and crawled up to that gape, stuck my tongue out and started to clean her, starting with the hole. I licked, sucked up all of that cum, my dad's cum and mine. There was a lot. It took me probably five minutes just to get it all sucked out her hole and that included me sticking my finger in a couple of times to scoop out the jizz that hadn't made it to the surface yet. "Good job Mike, keep at it until it's all clean," and then he left the tent. With her cunt all clean I gently raised her legs and started on her perineum and asshole, she barely moved. I continued until I had gotten it all and I was sure that even if my father came back tonight, he'd be satisfied with the cleanup job I'd done.

Becky had fallen asleep at some point during my cleaning, so I just laid next to her and fell asleep myself, physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually exhausted. This was going to be one hell of a trip...

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers