My Dad Cucked Me

Story Info
My dad cucks me in front of my girlfriend.
2.3k words
4.07
55k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers

My Dad Cucked Me, Pt. 1

Note: This story contains elements of incest, cuckoldry, humiliation, homosexuality, and consensual non-consent. If those topics do not interest you, please pick another story, there are ten's of thousands of them on this site.

We'd been going out to the nudist camp almost every weekend as a family for years. It got harder to make it out there on the weekends while in college but I was able to free up more time in my senior year. I was falling for a girl name Lana who was also there most weekends and I really wanted to get with her....

Lana was gorgeous... short girl with a Rubenesque body, large breasts and tan lines to die for. I think she was the only girl out at the camp with tan lines, I later learned that she went to the beach back home almost every day of the week and so she'd show up on the weekends with these stark tan lines, they sure drew your eyes to the goodies!

We ended up playing tennis late one afternoon and that was the start of a wonderful relationship. We played volleyball, shuffleboard and just hung out pretty much every weekend we happened to be out there at the same time. I found out that she lived not too far from me and we began to date outside the camp too. One fine evening we finally made love and I was over the moon smitten with her. There's nothing like hanging out with someone all day in the nude, play volleyball or shuffleboard knowing that later that evening you'll be fuckin' their brains out that night. It's like all day foreplay!

As the summer wore on, there was a 'slave' auction one weekend at the camp. You could bid on a slave and have them do some menial tasks for you for the day. The proceeds went to a fund that would eventually add some more tennis courts. Both Lana and I offered ourselves to be "sold". I was purchased by an older couple that wanted me to clear some brush for them outside their cabin, I think I sold for $20 or something like that. The bidding process for Lana was a bit longer and she went for quite a bit more, I think the bidding ended at $110 and it was my father that purchased her for the day! By this time everyone knew we were dating so there were some oohs and ahhs and some chuckles when my dad raised his fists in victory after securing Lana's services for the day.

He told her that she was to clean our cabin and that he had all the supplies she would need to do a proper job. Lana and I kissed and went off to our respective "owners" for the day. Harold and Marge put me to work right away at their place. It was pretty obvious that they hadn't cleared any brush for a while. I grabbed some clippers, a rake and trash can and got to work right away. I was anxious to get done asap so I could go help Lana at my folk's cabin and then we'd have the rest of the day to hang out.

I finished clearing the brush in about an hour and half, a sweaty, scratched up mess. I made my way to one of the outdoor wash houses, took a shower and then headed to my folks' cabin. I noticed that the station wagon was gone. My folks must have gone into town to get something. I walked toward the cabin even faster, with my folks gone Lana and I could fuck our asses off, at least until we'd hear the gravel crunching under the station wagon's tires.

When I reached the cabin's porch, I heard strange sounds coming from the other side of the screen door. Moaning sounds, like Lana was moaning like she did when we fucked!! I ripped open the door to find my dad sitting at the kitchen table with his fingers in Lana's pussy! She had a rag and was on all fours under the table 'cleaning' something. My dad just slowly turned to me and said "Hey Mike, just in time".

"Dad!!" I yelled, "Stop!".

"Lower your fucking voice and take a fucking seat Mike". He slowly stroked his thick erection with one hand while he continued to finger my beautiful girlfriend.

"But.. please st..st..sstop that!" I stammered, moving towards the table.

"No, go sit on the couch." He never stopped stroking his cock or fingering her. "You need to learn a few things and so does Lana, now take a seat." I moved to the couch reluctantly, my pecker starting to chub up, despite the situation. Seeing his big sausage fingers sliding in and out of her juicy cunt while he worked her clit was incredibly stimulating. He commanded Lana to come out from under the table and walked to the couch, pulling her along by the pussy. She couldn't or wouldn't look me in the eyes as she made her way, her inner thighs glistening with that pussy juice I'd feasted on so many times this summer. Such a sweet tasting pussy...

He sat in the middle of the couch, me on side, Lana on the other, his massive cock sticking straight up from his lap. "Mike, you are going to show Lana how to give me head."

"Dad!" I implored, "not in front of Lana, please!"

Without hesitation he smacked me across the face, hard. "Now" he commanded with a low growl. My face burning with embarrassment and pain I moved to my knees in front of his cock. Remembering to keep my hands clasped behind my back, I nuzzled my face up against his sweaty balls, his cock banging around my nose and rooted around like a pig, staying away from his cock, for now. I licked and slurped his balls, his crack and tried to get my tongue on his taint. Once I got started, I forgot all about Lana. His musk had won me over again and I was lost in my 'work'.

He scooted forward a little on the couch, not enough to make it easier to get to his rosebud, he still wanted me to work to get that reward. I licked, snorted and nuzzled my way up there and when I got close, he tilted his ass up enough for me to get the tip of my tongue up his ass. I thrusted as best I could, his balls totally covering my eyes. When he'd had enough, he scooted back on the couch, my indication that he wanted my mouth on his cock. I lifted my head and opened my mouth wide to let his fat helmet head into my mouth, pausing at the tip, licking the pre-cum from his slit. Sucking hard, but not too hard, keeping my teeth out of the way. I inched down it slowly, savoring that meat as he'd taught me. Licking the shaft, coming back to the head, to get some more of that pre-cum. Down again, this time a little more. A little more, a little more.... "Good boy," he grunted as I sucked him, "you're getting to be a good little cocksucker, not as good as your mother yet... but getting there...." I was pleased, he hadn't compared my skills to my mother's before, maybe the dildo training I was doing had helped after all. The moment didn't last long though, he soon ordered me off his meat and told Lana to follow suit. I had honestly forgotten she was there while I was sucking my dad's cock.

I watched Lana scoot into position as I moved away, she never even looked at me... she was mesmerized by my father's big fat tool, so much longer and girthier than mine. She clasped her hands behind her back and that thrust her boobs out even more. I was stunned by the sight of her getting ready to start, licking her lips in anticipation. My little pecker was as hard as rock, pinned to my stomach, pre-cum leaking from the tip. She knelt and got to work, nuzzling dad's balls as I had, rooting towards his taint as I had. I soon saw my dad bring his hips forward and realized she hit the rosebud. He stroked his cock with one hand as he used the other to shove her head and tongue farther up his asshole. Pure bliss plastered on his face as he used my girl to feed his insatiable appetite.

I grabbed my dick and began to jerk it slowly, not wanting to bust, my dad would be telling when I could cum, I knew that. "Don't fucking beat off Mike!, you'll jizz everywhere and then get weird!" I reluctantly let go of my pud and continued to watch them. When he'd had enough of her tongue up his ass he grunted and pulled her head back and readjusted himself on the couch, she obediently and expertly opened her mouth to accept his cock. She imitated my gestures around the cock head, I could tell that she was using her tongue on his slit, extracting more pre-cum. She pulled off to lick his shaft up and down, getting it extra wet, a real pro move.... She started back down on his cock again, working slowly up and down his shaft as I had. Suddenly, my dad grabbed the back of her head and began to push it slowly down on his fuckstick. I wondered how she would react when he tried to get her nose into his pubic hair. Would she be able to take it all without gagging? She got farther than I had, and came back up for air, before plunging down again. Not quite there, not quite. Up and down she went, not quite bottoming out, gagging only a little, her breath going quickly in and out of her nose as she tried to please my father with her oral skills. "She's better at this than you are Mike, without practice! She'll be sucking dick like your mother in no time!"

He told her to standup and bend over the arm of the couch. "Come here Mike," he ordered. "Grab my cock and put it in your girlfriend," he ordered. I did as he asked, positioning his giant cockhead at the entrance to my girlfriend's vagina. "Ask me to fuck Lana," he goaded.

"Please fuck Lana" I responded meekly. I should have known that the smack was coming, he hated when I sounded like a mouse. A hard slap across on my stiff little pecker got my attention. His cockhead still at the very entrance to Lana's dripping cunt. He had patience and stamina. "Beg me to fuck Lana." I noticed Lana's hips wiggle, she was trying to get that dickmeat in her, not that I could blame her, I knew what was coming for her, firsthand. "Please fuck my girlfriend," I said aloud with some force. And with that he pushed into my girl, looking me straight in the eye the whole time.

She fucked him back and soon they were in a rhythm, like they had been fucking for years. He grabbed those beautiful hips of hers and pounded that cunt for all it was worth, she was practically cross-eyed with the pleasure of it all, her big tits swing back and forth. She reached back with one hand and began to finger her clit as my dad pounded away. I was so hard watching I almost came without touching my dick, I knew if I came before my dad allowed it there would be more pain in my future. I also knew that I couldn't look away either, that would make him even madder.

I watched as they fucked and I knew my dad was close, he leaned over picking her torso up into a standing position and continued his relentless pounding, her fingers dancing over her clit, her long beautiful hair stuck to her sweaty, pendulous tits. She screamed that scream and I knew she was coming all over my dad's cock. He knew it too and slammed it home that even harder until he started that spastic, grunt fuck he did when he nutted. He released her and she slumped down onto the arm of the couch.

Without being told this time, I moved over to where my dad stood, knelt, and began to clean his cock with my mouth, tenderly, as I knew too well the punishment for overstimulating his cock. He did that thing he did sometimes, leaning back a bit on his heels, making me stretch-out my tongue to get it all. I did the best I could and he eventually leaned back in so I could get his balls and crack. Pushing me away, he walked into the other room. "Clean her and do a good job boy, I'm coming back for round two after I get a beer."

I turned to Lana and helped her sit on the couch, I kissed her beautiful face and told her that I loved her. I spread her legs and started to get to work, cleaning up that lovely pussy, getting in all the nooks and crannies, digging out dad's cum and her juices. She was supersensitive so I had to be very careful. I tongued her pussy, stretching my tongue to get all the goodness out. Carefully using my fingers to draw out more of the fluid, sucking them dry before pulling out more juice. I pulled back a bit, checking my work. I knew my dad would be pissed if I missed anything.

Satisfied, I stood up and sat next to my lovely girlfriend and together we waited for my dad to come back with his beer.

Biaxial
Biaxial
88 Followers