My Dad, the Pornstar, and Me Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next scene had the two men sitting upright on the loveseat with Kristi/Vicki on her knees continuing to suck my dad with Tariq masturbating to the side. The only sounds in the room besides dad's sighs where her slurping and gagging sounds as she bobbed up and down and went as deep as her throat would allow. Taking a break, she parted his legs and then moved down a bit to focus on his bull-sized, pink testicles which she gently licked and then began to take into her mouth for some sensual tea-bagging.

I wasn't ready for the next scene because it wasn't in the script. Dad was told to slide further down on the edge of the loveseat and to pull his legs up to his chest. He looked perplexed but did as he was instructed. A big groan quickly followed out of his mouth as she introduced her pink tongue to the pink, forbidden fruit in the middle of the hairy space that divided his buttocks.

He had apparently never been rimmed before and had a look on his face that expressed a mix of shock and unexpected pleasure. With one camera at his face, another near the action and the one that was previously on me, shooting the scene from afar, dad lost himself into another world as he rolled his sweaty head back and forth, grunting sounds of pleasure as he lost his inhibitions and allowed the beautiful young lady below to toss his salad. I watched his big feet in the air flex and his toes wiggle as she sensuously ran her wet tongue around the tight folds that guarded the entrance into his anus. He genuinely looked sad as she got him all worked up, only to move next door and turn her face over to the dark brown space between Tariq's buttocks, sticking her tongue into the most taboo part of his body.

The next scene had Kristi/Vicki up on the couch, lying across dad's lap as she worshipped Tariq's long, petrified penis. Dad was now loosened up as he reached around to fondle her breasts and lifting her left leg into the air, he rubbed his own super-erect penis into the pink folds between her legs. She paused for a moment with Tariq and sighed as dad entered her and started to rub her clitoris while he started to fuck her.

The camera came back over to me as I started to rub the bulge that had already formed underneath my khakis. I was extremely jealous of my father and Tariq but at the same time, I was more turned on than I'd ever been.

Dad's un-gloved penis sliding in and out of Kristi/Vicki's wet vagina. His long leg up in the air, intertwined with hers. Kristi/Vicki's pretty face, bobbing up and down on Tariq. Her sounds of sucking and slobbering. Their combined sounds of moaning and heavy breathing. The sweat of their three bodies, glistening under the hot stage lights. All of it was a visual and audio orgy of lust and pleasure.

"Get over here," a now husky-voiced Kristi/Vicki said as she lifted off Tariq and looked over at me.

It was now time for the final scene. I had to give both dad and Tariq credit for being able to hold off all this time. The sperm forming inside their testicles had to have been anxiously ready to erupt like long, dormant volcanoes.

Kristi/Vicki was now perched on the loveseat, bent over with her knees on the edge. Sitting on the top of the loveseat's back was Tariq as she continued to suck him. I was sitting on the floor with my head back on the edge of the loveseat looking up just inches away from the steamy heat of her nether-regions. As was the case in the last shoot with Shana, dad stood over me and lowering himself, inserted his rock-hard penis back into Kristi/Vicki. He started to ram her hard as I took in the sounds of his low-hanging testicles slapping her skin with the sound of the three of them emitting their combined sounds of pleasure.

The camera guy practically got on top of me as he positioned the camera, closing off the breathing space I had. The hair on dad's testicles tickled my nose below as he plowed away. My own erection was now getting painful. Moisture from the two of them was dripping onto my face as the action continued at a rapid pace. It was more than I could take, and I opened my mouth wide as my own erection, trapped under my khakis and underwear started to throb uncontrollably. Simultaneously, dad quickly pulled out of her and grabbing his own throbbing erection, stroked out violent torrents of semen into my open mouth. He was ejaculating like an 18-year-old as the hot, salty liquid filled my mouth and hit my face as I myself started to ejaculate in my pants.

The cameras made sure to capture all the gory details as I swallowed my father's semen, and a big wet patch quickly stained my covered crotch. It was all but assured now that this video would be twice as popular as the last one.

A round of applause from the pornographers broke out as Tariq finished ejaculating on Kristi/Vicki's face and the show came to an end. I was given a bottle of mouthwash as I went to the bathroom to garble and wash my face. When I returned, dad was getting dressed while Kristi/Vicki remained naked on the loveseat laughing and chatting away with Vince, Kelly and the camera crew.

"Nice job Brad," Vince said handing me an envelope with the cash.

"Hey," Kelly said, looking at her smart phone. We all looked over to her.

"I'm looking at one of the new reviews on PornHouse. This guy's saying that the cuck and the bull are real-life father and son."

Oh no!

Kelly put down her phone and picked up her notebook.

"Well I'll be damned," she said looking over at Vince, dad and then me.

Dad and I were deers in the headlights as all eyes were on us.

"Brad, Ronnie," she said. "You two have the same last names."

"Damn..." Vince added.

Kristi/Vicki and Tariq were speechless as were dad and I.

Breaking the ice, Vince spoke up: "Are you two really father and son?"

"Yes," dad reluctantly said.

Kelly and Vince's look of shock quickly evolved into dastardly smiles.

"Well boys," Vince said, putting his around round both of us. "I think we can manage to have a big future together. The possibilities now are endless."

Dad and I just looked at each other. What on earth had we gotten ourselves into?

12