My Daddy Dom

Story Info
My current experiences with an online "Daddy".
4.2k words
4.62
3.5k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is one that is near and dear to me as this is mostly all telling of my most current sexcapade that has brought me more pleasure than I could have imagined.

All individuals in this story are in their late 20s or early 30s.

Thank You To:

"Daddy" for all the pleasure he has brought me over the past few months, he has led me through countless orgasms while exploring some of my fantasies and which led me to finding new pleasures and kinks that I didn't know existed or was interested in. Without you this story would not have been possible even in my best and wettest dreams.

I also want to thank "Grand Daddy" for being my proofreader and sound board while this was being written.

P.S. this series will not only be incorporating the interactions that we had/have but also our fantasies that me and Daddy have discussed and are working to accomplish and explore.

**********

As you all know I have plenty of experiences of sending videos, audios, pictures and overall sexting in general. This is one of those stories except this is one that was written while having those experiences. Now don't get me wrong, I am in a long distances relationship right now and I do feel guilty as this story has nothing to do with him. Call me selfish for it but I really needed and wanted extra help from someone more dominant to push me over the edge as it helps me have better and more intense orgasms. I've talked to my boyfriend about being more dominant when we finally talk about sex (which he doesn't really like to talk about it) and he said that he doesn't feel comfortable being dominant. I respect his decision and don't want him to feel uncomfortable as it is supposed to be a pleasure. So yes, I do feel guilty for doing this type of thing without and behind his back but like I said call me selfish because the pleasure I got out of it really made up for it. I personally would say it was worth it. And he'll never know as he doesn't know I write about my experiences and fantasies and share them with you all.

It all started when I went on a random chat app, at the time I was just looking for other people to talk to in general as all my friends have been extremely busy, and I missed being social with strangers. I met this guy, let's call him Daddy, he's 5'10 about 180 lbs., has dark brown almost black, thick hair that he keeps short but long enough you'd be able to run fingers through and grab a handful to keep him in place while he eats you out. Oh, what I would give to be able to do just that with him. He also has a full beard that he keeps trimmed and looks really good with it which is definitely a bonus as I tend to like and get more turned on with guys with full beards. Another bonus is that he has a gorgeous 6inch cock that makes my mouth water every time I see it. But I'm getting ahead of myself, it took us about a month before getting to this level. During one of our chats about our day, I ended up telling him about my hobby of reading and writing spicy content.

Talking about it felt great as I've never told anyone, and it felt like a taboo saying it aloud to someone, but I felt relieved. He didn't judge and even asked me about it and also gave me ideas and input for a story I'm currently working on (not this one, but he definitely helped with this one also). Which led to the topic of fantasies and kinks and other things we're curious about trying. He confessed that he's into being called Daddy and is a more on the dom side and likes sub girls.

I told him about my turn ons with public masturbation, listening/watching guys cum, being called a good girl while also being called naughty/bad girl and wanting to be a sub but only to a soft dom to start as I'm not completely sure I'd like it if it was more extreme. A few days later we were talking about our day, and we somehow got on the topic about when the last time we had solo sessions and how exactly we got off through thoughts, toys, extra stimulation etc.

Both of us now turned on, we decided to move things to sending pictures and videos and some audios. Starting with more modest pictures like a low-cut shirt or just a bra and underwear set. He responded with a picture of his hardon while it was still in his boxer briefs. Wanting to move things further than just the teasing I made him a proposition, several full-frontal pictures for a finishing audio. He agreed and that's when things got a little out of hand but in a good way.

He told me exactly what to do and how to do it and I loved every moment of it. He told me to send a picture of my boobs nipples and all, which I happily did as I think they're one of my best and biggest assets aside from my literal ass. 40DD bra size and in a plus size 18 for pants due to my ass being too big for any regular sizes.

He complimented and said they looked huge in my small hand and that he could just suck and fuck them. Which made me get a little more excited, so I followed up with a video of me sucking on one of my nipples and pulling it with my teeth to make me let out a couple of whimpers. Daddy sends me video of him stroking his cock, hearing the wet strokes from him made my pussy throb and my mouth water.

I tell him I want to lick and suck him and that my mouth waters. "Show me." He demands, which of course I do. He follows up with a video of him sliding his hand down from the tip of his cock to the base while he says, "Be a Good Naughty Girl for Daddy and suck this cock." I grab one of my dildos and mount it on the wall where it's the perfect level to be on my knees and suck it or able to fuck it standing up.

I respond with a video leaning forward licking from the base of it to the tip looking into the camera saying, "Just like this Daddy, I love pleasing you." Then I put my mouth over the tip and ease it further and further into my mouth then slowly move back to the tip and start bobbing my head in a slow leisurely pace.

"Thats my good girl, just like that." Daddy says in an audio. After a few more videos of me sucking on my dildo he tells me he wants to see me, all of me.

Nervously I send a video of me bending over shaking my ass and spreading my cheeks so that my pussy and asshole are in clear view, giving my ass a few smacks I groan "Mmmmm Daddy you like this don't you?" I stand and face the camera squeezing and pulling at my nipples hard enough that it makes me yelp. Still playing with my nipples I wait for his response.

"Mmmmmm, fuck baby you're so fucking perfect Daddy loves that. You're such a Good Girl for Daddy." He responds with an audio, in the background you can hear him starting to stroke his cock harder and at a faster pace than before. He follows up right after with a video of him doing just that while letting out a few pants and deep groans. I get even more turned on at the sight of seeing him stroke his cock and telling me I'm his Good Girl.

I angle the camera and start recording a close up of me inserting the dildo while standing with a bounce motion so that it goes in a little, then I pull off of it then push back taking it deeper than before. I do this until it's all the way inside of me. I send the video, following up with a text saying, "This is how I want Daddy to stick his cock inside me."

"Fuck baby you're making me boil" *pant* *grunt* *pant* "I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I respond to the audio with another video, I let out a moan followed by "Daddy fuck this tight pussy until you cum inside me." Moving at a faster and harder pace that has my ass hitting the wall with every motion.

Daddy replies with a video of him about to cum saying "No, Daddy wants to cum in your ass and be a Good Girl and don't cum until I say you can. "

I quickly grab some lube and ready my ass for what I'm about to do. Getting the angle perfect I record the dildo slowly entering my ass, letting out several loud whimpers and yelps which turn into moans from also enjoying the sensation "Cum for me Daddy, fill me with your cum" *pant* *pant* *moan* "fuck Daddy you feel so good." Send.

The video is open immediately followed by a video call coming in. I answer as soon as it starts to ring. "Show me that ass and pussy of yours while I cum." He says while stroking fervorously.

I obliged, while ass fucking my dildo, I spread my pussy lips and start fingering myself "OHHHHH FFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK DADDY, pleasepleasepleaseplease let me cum I'm so fucking close." I watch him give a few more hard but slow strokes as he starts grunting and growling through his orgasm.

"Be a Good Girl and cum for Daddy right now, right fucking now."

"YYYEEEESSSSS DDAAADDDDDDDYYYYY!" I say while squirting, which just so happened to be perfect because the angle of the camera caught some of the juices which made him praise me more saying that I was such a good girl for not just cumming but squirting for him after asking for permission.

As we both come down from our orgasms and wipe ourselves clean and sanitize our areas up (at least for me since I made a mess from squirting), we stayed talking on the video chat for a little bit as he knew it was my first time being fully instructed/guided on what to do and submitting to someone even if it was virtually. He also asked how I felt about doing the anal penetration, he said that he wasn't expecting it given that there was no true prior experience with anal play and wanted to reassure and comfort me to make sure I didn't hurt or overdo it. I explained that it was a spur of the moment, but I've been curious and that while taking showers I would tease a finger or two it just to see if I would enjoy something like that and found that I wouldn't mind trying it out at least one time, which just so happened to be at that moment. I don't tell him about my thoughts on it right away as I still try to comprehend and process what I just did.

We ended the call because of the 6-hour time difference, and he wanted to make sure I got enough rest to recover from our play session but told me he would check in throughout the day. Which he did, although with the time difference when he would check in on how I was doing, he was on break or just getting off work. Whereas I was sleeping, just waking up or working on homework (I'm currently attending graduate school for a masters degree). I told him that when the pleasure had finally worn off a little, I was a little sore and tender, but I soaked in a warm bath for a while. He told me I should have taken it easy, and I should rest and relax and wait a while before trying to do something anally again. I agreed with him and explained that I felt like I did overdo it and I should have started with something a lot easier and smaller. And that I probably won't do it again for a while and if I do, I'll remember to start small as to not to cause the same pain and tenderness I was feeling.

Throughout the following week, we talked about regular day to day lives from his work and outings with friends and how my schooling was going and my outings with family. And we would also tease about what we did to the other in our dreams or what he would typically do in a dom/sub session and what I fantasize about being new to a dom/sub dynamic. While on that topic I also mentioned that I have a fantasy of being loosely tied to a bed and forced to cum multiple times, which I feel is more common amongst women that are always "in control" during their everyday lives and want to have someone else be the one in charge so we can relax and just not think and overall just enjoy pleasure stress free.

Shortly after admitting that, the conversation switched with just the words of him saying "Were you a Good Girl today?"

"Yes, Daddy I was a very Good Girl, I stayed focused and finished everything I was supposed to. Does that mean we get to play today, Daddy?" I start smiling as I think I know what's coming next, and hopefully it's me. I let out a chuckle to myself as I waited for his reply.

I received a message saying that he wants to do a video call to instruct me to fulfill this fantasy of mine. Although it would be virtually, he said that I would have to follow his directions exactly how he says or else he would end the call and I would not be allowed to orgasm during this session and would be forced to wait until he was willing and had time to play versus just instructing.

I debated for a little bit, but I couldn't help myself to agreeing as it really turned me on, and I was curious to how this was going to play out. How many times would he make me cum? What toys would be making me use? Would he tease me and not let me cum at all? These questions ran through my mind as a waited, it didn't take long before he had me send him a video of all the toys I had and explain what the different ones did aside from the regular dildos, as he didn't need an explanation for those.

I laid out all my toys on my bed, even the ones I never planned to use and solely had just for a shock factor and to say I had them. I started by showing off the different dildos I had. I had a 12" double sided, a 9" suction cup based and a 7" without a suction cup base but it had balls attached which only allowed 6" to be inserted. I then explained the two different rabbit vibrators I had, one was a clear almost see through pink that had 7 different vibration functions, the other was a thrusting rabbit that was a soft pink color that had 7 functions for the insertable part and 10 functions for the clit vibrator part.

I started showing the others that I only had one of, a small mini wand, a remote-controlled U-shaped g spot and clit suction toy, a clit suction toy (that's the only function it had), a toy that on one side was a vibrator and the other was a suctioned licker (had a small fake tongue and a cup that fits around my lady bits creating a tight suction while also licking. I showed the less "exciting" toys like my vibrating nipple lassos, nipple suction cups, and nipple clamps that have a chain connecting the two clamps.

Then a video call comes in, and in his Daddy voice he starts by saying "I want you to strip naked, put on the nipple clamps with the chain, insert the U-shaped toy, and clear the rest of the bed off."

I follow his instructions and start wondering what exactly he is going to ask of me next, but I don't think too much as I know regardless, I'm going to enjoy this. "Daddy, I'm ready for the next part. See, I did just like you asked." I say as I show him the bed cleared off, clamps in place and the toy inserted with the remote in my hand.

"Good Girl, now move to the side of your bed and lean forward on it but don't let your tits touch the bed. If you need to move a pillow or something to help support and make that possible then do so."

"Yes Daddy" as I get in position.

"Good Girl, now before we get started put the phone off to your side but far enough so I can see everything that is happening to you, then get back into position and have the remote in one hand and put both hands out to your side as if you hand them tied to the bed."

After a few seconds getting the phone set up and moving back into position I hear "Now turn on the toy, only the g-spot function on the lowest setting."

Letting out a deep sigh as I did that "Yes Daddy, mmmmm."

"That's it baby just enjoy it for a little bit longer, Daddy likes watching your body want more."

"Mmmmmmm, please give me more, it feels so good." Looking over at the camera I bite my lower lip and watch as he just smirks.

"Now baby, I will allow you to cum whenever you want but, on the condition, you moan and scream through the orgasm."

I nod in response "Yes, Daddy I understand."

"Good Girl now turn the g-spot function on the highest setting."

*gasp* *pant* "That feels really good Daddy, I can feel myself getting closer to cumming." *sigh*

"Lean your head forward and take the chain in your mouth."

Loving the sensation of my nipples being pulled by the clamps I start moaning through my first orgasm.

"That's my Good Girl, I love watching you cum. Now turn it back to the lowest setting and turn the suction part on the lowest setting. And you can drop the chain now."

"Fuck Daddy I'm going to squirt, I can feel it already."

"Squirt for Daddy."

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUCCCKKKK!" *pant* "Thank you Daddy."

"Turn the g-spot function off."

*pant* "It's coming again, Daddy. FFFUUUUCCCKKKK YYYYEEEESSSS!"

"My goodness Baby back-to-back squirting, turn the toy off. I want to let you catch your breath first."

Breathing heavily at this point, and fully delighted, I have a big smile on my face. I look over at the camera again and see him adjusting himself. He notices me looking and lets out a small laugh and smiles saying "If we were in person, I'd definitely have my face under you while you squirted. Watching you squirt was really hot and sexy, you have no idea what it did to me."

As my breathing starts to regulate, I ask, "Can I move into a new position Daddy? My legs are starting to get weak."

"Yes Baby, sit on your bed your back leaning against the frame and your hands behind your back and knees bent and spread as wide as they can go."

Moving into this position I felt really exposed but super turned on.

"Turn on the suction and look at me."

*pant* I see him starting to rub his cock through his pants, I can already tell its hard and just wanting to be set free. *pant* *pant* "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK, DDDAAAADDDDDDDDYYYYYY!" My body tenses and I feel the toy about to dislodge itself, I squirt again, my pussy throbbing but I can still feel another orgasm quickly approaching.

"Turn off the suction, I love seeing you squirt but I want to enjoy this and make you cum so much that you beg me to stop." Pulling his cock out I see it standing at full attention without him even touching it. He grabs some lube and drips it onto his cock.

"Mmmmm Daddy, I like that view. Your cock looks delicious, I wish I could fuck it."

He starts to laugh "Baby, right now if we were in person, I wouldn't even be laying a finger on you, we would be doing this except you'd actually be tied to the bed, and I'd have you squirting into my mouth." Noticing the toy starting to come out as my pussy throbs "We can't have that now, can we? Push the toy back in and I want you to leave one hand there keeping it inside, don't let it come out." He starts stroking his cock "We're going to do something a little different now, take the nipple clamps off by yanking the chain."

I yelp as I pull hard "Daddy that hurt but felt soooo good, my nipples are throbbing and are super sensitive now."

"It's okay Baby, we're done with the clamps for today. Turn the g-spot on the lowest setting."

Following his command, I let out a groan as I arched my back making sure to stay looking at him. Daddy licks his lips and starts stroking faster. "Turn it up one setting." He lets out a groan as I pant and start rocking against my hand trying to get the toy deeper. "Fuck Baby, you look so hot I can tell your wanting more already." I can see him lifting his hips in time with his strokes. I decide to start syncing my motions with his, as if he was fucking me. He notices that our movements are now in time with each other, and he groans and smiles "This makes me feel like I'm fucking my Good Girl."

"Oh Daddy, you make me feel so good. I love being your Good Girl."

"I'm starting to get closer Baby, I want to cum with you this time so when I tell you to I'm going to need you to remove your hand from the toy and start playing with your nipples." His voice starting to sound breathless, letting out sighs every few words. His strokes getting fast, his hips bucking up harder than before. "I'm close, turn on the suction on the highest setting and remove your hand."

"Cum for me Daddy."

He starts panting and grunting as he starts shooting his load at the camera. Between the sensations I felt and watching him cum on the camera, I start squirting and this one was the most intense as it pushed the toy from my pussy and landed on the floor about two feet away from the bed. Screaming through this orgasm, it was the loudest I've ever been, there were no words that I could get out just one long loud scream that could be heard throughout the house and if I didn't know any better my neighbors could probably hear it too.

12