My Daddy Dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut the toy off Baby, I can tell you've had enough."

"Thank you, Daddy I really fucking enjoyed playing with you today." I say as I pant and moan between every few words as I start to come down.

"Anything for you my Good Girl." He wipes his phone off then blows me a kiss.

I stand on shaky legs to show him what a huge mess I made from all the squirting. There was a huge puddle on my floor that now needed to be mopped (thankfully I have hardwood floors) and all of the blankets and sheets were so soaked it went through to the mattress which now I had to find a way to clean and dry as I was not expecting it to get that intense.

He smiled and says "Now just imagine how much more of a mess there would be if this was in person."

"Knowing you, you'd probably still be making me cum."

"Damn right I would, so did this meet your fantasy expectations at all?"

laughing and sitting back on the soaked bed not caring at this point, I respond "Yes Daddy it has, although I wasn't technically restrained and tied to the bed not being allowed to use my hands until the very end was extremely pleasurable and I'm glad you were able to make this become a reality for me. I absolutely loved every second of it."

We ended the video call so he could get his day started, with it being his day off from work he made plans to hang out with his friends and relax. Whereas I now had a day filled with cleaning my room and my toys. The rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about how many times I orgasmed and squirted. I was so overwhelmed by the amount of fluids that came out with each squirt being more powerful than the last, I knew I was going to have to rehydrate for a few days. I also hoped that one day we could do this in person as I would really love to see how far he could push me being fully tied up and submitting my body to him for pleasure.

12