My Daddy, My Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still think we shouldn't do it again?" She asks with a coy smile.

"We shouldn't, but I don't think we will be able to stop." He says back to her with a smile.

Prologue

What's that noise? Hilary thinks to herself, it's nearly 2am and she hears something going on downstairs.

Putting on her robe over her pyjamas she sneaks down. Poking her head around the corner, she see's her dad fast asleep on the sofa.

Sasha has gone to pick him up, she assumes he's just drunk and she has left him there.

Just as she goes to check on him, she hears something. A wet, sort of sucking sound.

Poking her head a little further around, she hears her dad give off a moaning sound and she can see some blonde hair in his lap moving up and down.

What the fuck? Hilary thinks, having a further look, That's Sasha!

Hilary has to hold in her own gasp as she watches her sister sucking her passed out dad's cock!

In pure shock, she runs upstairs and gets into her bed.

Oh my god! What the fuck were they doing?! Why was Sasha giving our dad a blowjob?

Two weeks later.

Hilary has tried to forget what she saw that night, but it's burnt into her memory, unable to unsee.

She comes back from a night out with her friends. Although she feels tipsy, she does her best not to make any sound as not wake anyone up. Creeping upstairs, there is a light on in her parents room and she can hear some loud noises coming from in.

In her tipsy state, she feels brave enough to go and have a look.

There's a crack in the door, looking inside she sees movement.

"Oh fuck, yes fuck me Daddy." She hears.

Her eyes come in to focus and she realises what it is she's witnessing.

Her dad, completely naked, and his big, thick cock fucking in and out of Sasha who's on her hands and knees. She's grabbing her big tits as she moans in pure ecstasy.

"I'm going to cum!" Her dad moans out.

"Cum in me Daddy, fill my pussy up!" Sasha moans.

Once again, Hilary sneaks away to her room. Her mind spinning with what she just saw.

I can't believe this is happening! Sasha and our dad?!

As she thinks about it, without knowing it, Hilary's hand has gone down her pants and is rubbing her clit. Her pussy slowly getting wetter and wetter.

Dady's cock, it's... so big. And Sasha, she's so beautiful.

Hilary rubs her clit faster and faster at the thought until she pictures herself being fucked by her dad and an orgasm bursts through her body.

The end.... For now.

Next time... My Daddy, My Obsession - Hilary