My Daddy, My Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Brigid and Marta share Daddy again.
1.9k words
4.57
9.7k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

"Aw, come on Brigid! Please?" Marta was begging me, right in the middle of the mall no less, for another night with me and my slave Daddy.

I'm Brigid, I think we met last time? I'm the short, stacked strawberry blonde who has her Daddy for a sex slave, remember me now? He's been mine for years, ever since I caught him jerking off in my panties when I was nineteen. We came to an arrangement we both like, he's my submissive toy every night until I'm done fucking him.

Turns out I like being in charge and Daddy likes to serve me, even taking it up the ass from my huge strap-on. In public we're as normal as can be, in private I get to be as depraved as I want and Daddy has all the sex he can handle.

Now Marta was a different story. We'd met in high school, went to the same college, we're still best friends and now sometimes lovers as well. I'd told her about Daddy and me and long story short we'd spent a very wild night together, just the three of us. It was the best sex any of us had ever had, I still rubbed my kitty thinking about it.

The problem was me, slave Daddy was mine. I didn't want to share him all the time, even if it was with my best friend. Plus I knew Dad had a thing for Marta and had since we were in high school, I might have been a teeny bit jealous.

Marta is gorgeous, I have a hard time keeping my hands off her myself. She's 5'8" and slender with a built-in tan complexion, nice firm little boobies high on her chest and a delicious pussy. Our sessions since our threesome were hotter than ever, she kept fantasizing about us having another one.

Well I did, and I'm sure Dad did too. I was just being unreasonable. I was about to give in and tell her yes when I had a brainstorm.

"Tell you what, Marta. I'll do it, I'll invite you back with you-know-who and myself on one condition." The mall security guy was walking past just then, I didn't want to take any chances.

When I told Marta what my condition was she got a thoughtful look, pondered for a moment, then agreed. Fantastic! Tonight even worked for her, I texted Daddy his orders for the night on the spot.

Eight o'clock the doorbell rang, Marta was right on time. I opened the door and gave her a big hug. I brought her inside and offered her a drink, which she refused.

"Let's just get started, I'm so excited!" Marta said. I led her up to the master bedroom. Standing outside the double doors was the naked slave Daddy, his dick already hard. He opened the doors for us and gestured us in.

"All right, strip, slave Marta!" I commanded, my voice a whip. Marta began stripping immediately, an excited look on her face. Soon she was down to her lingerie, a virginal white bra and panty set that looked striking against her dark skin. In a flash that was gone as well and she stood naked before me, eyes bright, licking her lips, thrilled with this new experience.

"Slave Daddy, the collar." I held out my hand and slave Daddy placed in it a black leather collar. I stepped up next to my newest slave and placed the collar around her neck, buckling it in place.

"Slave Marta, kneel." She knelt before me, the rush of power was incredible. "Now slave, lick my cunt."

Oh god what a feeling, my BFF and lover, collared for me, holding my thighs as she sticks her tongue between my pussy lips, worming her talented muscle onto my clit, the pleasure was mind-blowing.

"Slave Daddy, behind me, hold me!" My knees were about to give out; slave Daddy wrapped his strong arms under my tits and held me tight as slave Marta gave me fantastic oral. She was inspired tonight, her tongue was moving to just the right places every time, she was pulling me onto her face, oh god I loved it!

Slave Daddy wiggled his hips against me and just like that his cock wasn't poking my ass anymore, it was rubbing between my legs as slave Marta was eating me, adding to the stimulation, the eroticism. I was about to cum; Marta somehow sensed this and with just her tongue guided slave Daddy's hard on so the tip was slipping over my clit as Marta was sucking us both, I came like gangbusters!

Slave Daddy held my limp form up as I recovered. Wow, having two slaves was double the fun! I was glad now I'd given in, glad that Marta had agreed to be my slave for the night, to see if she liked it.

"Slave Daddy, carry me to the bed." I just loved being pampered after a good cum, one of the top pleasures in life. "Slave Marta, you too, did you think we were done already? Oh no!" She scampered after us.

Hmm, what to do next? Should I be good to slave Daddy and let him have the pussy he's been dreaming of since high school? Watching them fuck should be fun.

"Slave Marta, I want you on the bed, face down and ass up. Slave Daddy's lusted after your pussy since we were teens you know." I approached slave Marta and took in the sight of her collared beauty waiting for the dick of her best friend's Daddy. Her wet cunt was pulsing, looking for cock.

"Slave Daddy, I want you to fuck our new slave, but! You are to make her cum as much as possible, and no cumming yourself until I give the command." Slave Daddy knelt behind slave Marta and grabbed her hips, his dick bouncing against her tight ass-cheeks. He grabbed his root and guided himself in, moaning in pleasure as slave Marta's heat enveloped his tool.

"Slave Marta, I want you to cum on slave Daddy's cock, cum for me, over and over, give my slave Daddy that tight pussy he's jerked off to for years now." My pussy was drenched, I stuck two fingers in and moaned myself, god this was hot!

Marta started cumming almost immediately, slave Daddy's cock hits all the right spots. He sawed his cock in and out of his dream-cunt, panting and sweating, giving her every inch with every stroke.

"Tell me how it feels, slave Marta. How does slave Daddy's cock feel in your cunt?" Slave Marta had her eyes closed in bliss, she was grinding her hips back onto slave Daddy's tool.

I was next to them on the bed, I wanted a front row seat tonight. I had three fingers in my greedy kitty now and I was mauling my tits, twisting the nipples and slapping them. Slave Marta was panting, she mewled out, "Oh god, his cock's sooo goood, yes, keep fucking me like that, just like that!"

Slave Daddy is a big man, six two, he was controlling slave Marta with ease, slapping his nuts into her crotch, plowing his seven inches deep as she wailed her pleasure. I stopped mauling my tits long enough to reach under slave Marta and rub her clit hard.

"Oh yes! Cumming! Cumming!" slave Marta cried out. Slave Daddy kept fucking her tight pussy through her orgasm, making her cum even harder. I flicked her clit each time slave Daddy pushed in, her clit was getting huge, red and pulsing.

Slave Marta was gripping the sheets and swearing like a sailor, her orgasm began to wane and I played with her clit some more, I signaled to slave Daddy to start spanking her ass and she was off again, cumming harder than before.

"Oh yes! Spank my ass! Oh, fuck me, spank me, fuck me, god so good, keep fucking me, oh yes!" slave Marta was babbling, I stopped toying with her clit and told slave Daddy to stop for now. He pulled out and slave Marta collapsed onto the mattress, leaking girl-juices from her gaping kitty.

Her ass was turning pink under her permanent tan from the spanking, her hair was a mess, she was sweaty and beautiful, god she got to me! I lay next to her and kissed her gently as she came down from her cum, softly rubbing her stinging ass cheeks.

"Slave Daddy, refreshments please," I commanded and slave Daddy got up and went to the kitchen, returning with the chilled pitcher of sangria he'd assembled earlier. I turned the boneless slave Marta over and told her to sit up and have some wine. I knew that was an order she'd obey.

After some libations and small talk I had slave Daddy clear the glasses away and we got back to some serious play. I'd only cum twice so far, I needed much more than that.

"Slave Daddy, on your back, slave Marta suck him, get him nice and wet for me, but no cumming!" I was in the mood for some anal, and today I could have my new slave lick my kitty as well!

Slave Marta was really getting into it; she slunk over to slave Daddy, eyes downcast, whispering "Yes Mistress." Nice, definite style points.

While she was on her knees licking my father's pole her cute tushy was sticking out, I couldn't help myself. I flipped on my back and scooted under slave Marta and started licking that tasty cunt of hers. She tastes so frickin good!

I gave her just a few slow tongue-laps, she rewarded me with a moan around slave Daddy's cock. I knew his dick would be rock hard now. I scooted back up and straddled slave Daddy backwards, I wanted some reverse cowgirl tonight. I grabbed my cheeks and parted them as I slowly sank on slave Daddy's rod.

His cock filled my ass just right, I loved that feeling. "Slave Daddy, don't you dare cum yet!" I sank all the way onto him, slowly, as waves of pleasure radiated from my groin to my whole body. At last I was fully impaled, scrubbing his crotch with my butt-cheeks.

I moaned in ecstasy, god I loved a good ass-fuck! And this was going to be even better. "Slave Marta, get over here and lick my kitty!"

"Oh yes Mistress!" slave Marta squealed. Her head dove for my wet cunny, holding my thighs and flicking that talented tongue over my clit. I was getting double my usual stimulation and I loved it, I could already feel a huge orgasm looming.

Slave Daddy was holding my hips, thrusting his own hips upwards like a jackhammer, pounding my ass so good! Slave Marta was tonguing my slit, keeping right up with slave Daddy's rhythm, it made my nipples tighten so much they hurt, my tits were wobbling like crazy, my body was going to explode any second now!

Slave Marta stuck two fingers into my pussy and pumped opposite slave Daddy's thrusts, she curled her fingers to press against that wonderful cock in my ass and I started cumming, oh, god, cumming so hard!

I squirted my pussy juice into slave Marta's face! I'd never squirted before, the feeling was intense, indescribable! I was shaking, calling myself a dirty slut, my kitty was gripping Marta's fingers, slave Daddy was pounding my backdoor. I yelled out "Cum slave Daddy, cum in your slutty daughter's ass!" and felt him swell and spurt, my guts filling with my father's creamy sperm.

So now sometimes I have two slaves. Marta's found out she likes our play-times as well, sometimes when we're both feeling super horny we'll get the threesome back together again!

The End