My Daddy, My Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Daddy's turn to be in charge!
1.6k words
4.58
5.8k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Pete Anderson. You might know me better as slave Daddy. I see my daughter Brigid has been busy chronicling our playtimes for you. Well it's all true, I do enjoy serving my sexy gal and her friend Marta, and recently we decided to take turns being in charge. After seeing how much my Brigid enjoyed switching roles I thought I should give it a try.

I'll cut right to the chase, I loved it. Don't get me wrong, I still love being Brigid's fucktoy, and when she shares me with Marta, yikes! But I think everyone has a part of them that wonders, "If I was in charge...". So I agreed and now here we are!

Last night Marta had joined us for dinner, we'd cleaned up and had a drink and some light conversation, then the girls excused themselves. As agreed I waited half an hour or so then strolled upstairs. Brigid and Marta were on either side of the master bedroom's double doors. They were naked and on their knees, collars around their necks.

It was quite the sight. My daughter Brigid is fair, with an hourglass figure and red-blonde hair. Her friend Marta was taller, slender, with dusky skin and smaller breasts. I could already smell their excitement, both sets of their nipples were hard as well.

They rose as one and opened the doors for me, followed me inside. I decided to test the waters a bit. "Slaves, I want you to strip me. You're each allowed to tease me once in some way." I wondered what they'd do?

My Brigid went low, she knelt and started taking off my shoes and socks. Slave Marta went high, she got behind me and pressed her naked body against me as she unbuttoned my shirt and removed my tie. She was grinding her tits into my back and her crotch into my ass, nice.

Slave Brigid had my feet bare and was taking off my pants. She slid them and my boxers down in one smooth motion and my dick sprang out; slave Brigid trapped it with her huge tits and squeezed. God it felt fantastic.

"All right slaves, onto the bed, one on each side." We all scrambled onto the king-sized mattress. I lay back and told my slaves to tease my cock, mouths only, one on each side. Just tease, I didn't want to cum yet.

Slave Brigid was on her tummy on my right, Marta on my left. They wiggled in close and started laving my dick. Marta sucked one of my balls into her mouth and I moaned, my daughter was licking my shaft, it took all I had not to shoot my wad right then.

"Enough, slaves, man you girls are good!" They both beamed at the praise. "Okay, slave Marta, I want you to sit on my face. Slave Brigid, you just watch for now." Part of the reason I agreed to be Master-for-a-night was to tease my poor daughter out of her mind.

"And no playing with yourself," I told Brigid. Then Marta's ass cheeks were in my hand and my tongue was in her snatch. I'd gotten an idea of how Marta likes to be eaten from watching her and my daughter play, I did everything I'd seen them do but rougher. Brigid's no match for my muscles, I'd use my strength advantage to drive her BFF up the wall.

"Oh Master!" cried Marta, "Oh yes! God that's so good!" She was grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples as I assaulted her creamy cunt. My tongue was a dagger stabbing her hole, I flattened it to drag up her taint and tickle her rosebud.

"Master!" my daughter wailed, "what about meeee?" I ignored her and concentrated on making Marta cum. I kneaded her ass and pulled her down hard onto my face, rubbing my nose over her clit while furiously gobbling her cunt-hole. Marta threw her head back and yelled as she came.

"Oh Master! Yes, lick me, suck me, oh GOD!" Her thighs were trying to crush my skull, I had to let go of her ass and pull them apart. She was gushing juice from her spasming twat, I swallowed all I could, she was delicious.

Finally I pushed Marta off my face, she lay curled to the side, quivering with aftershocks from her massive cum. Slave Brigid was staring at me. Her pupils were huge, she was panting with lust, her knuckles were white where she gripped the sheets.

"Master!" my daughter, my slave pleaded. I relented. "All right slave, lie down near the headboard. Pillow under your butt," I instructed. My horny Brigid scurried into place.

"Now, slave, I want you to touch yourself, and while you're doing that I want you to tell us in your own naughty words exactly what you're doing." My cock was back to maximum hardness now, anticipating the show my slave/daughter would put on. I gave myself a little stroke.

Slave Marta was back with us, she joined me by my side and draped an arm across my shoulders. Her other hand dropped to her pussy, we were both going to keep our motors running as we watched my sexy daughter.

Slave Brigid opened her legs wide and started stroking her inner thighs. "Oh Master, right now I'm teasing myself, thinking of how delicious slave Marta's cunt tastes when it's full of your cum."

One hand rose and cupped a heavy breast, squeezed hard. Slave Brigid moaned and said "Now I'm playing with my tits too, mmm, oh this makes my kitty gush so good, oh Master! I feel like such a slut, talking dirty to my own Daddy, my Master, it's making me want to cum, oh Master!"

"Slave Brigid, no cumming until I say so!" She's routinely teased me for hours, I wasn't letting her cum for a long time yet. "Concentrate! Pleasing your Master comes first, every good slave knows that." As she's told me time and time again when she was in charge.

"Slave Marta, I don't trust our new slave, I think you'd better go hold her arms from behind." Slave Marta quickly obeyed, she was a natural at this, my daughter would have to learn the hard way.

In a flash the long, lean slave Marta had my shorter daughter/slave in a half-nelson, her pert C-cups flattened against my daughter's back. "Like this, Master?" she asked?

"Perfect, what a good slave you are, Marta." I came up next to the girls and gave Marta a long, passionate kiss. Then I backed up and eyed my daughter. I loved seeing her in a collar, being held immobile by her best friend who we've both fucked, frustrated beyond belief at her lack of orgasms so far tonight.

I reached under the pillow and brought out the toy Marta had bought for tonight's play session. A chromed vibrator, we'd tested it and it was much more powerful than it looked. I clicked it onto the lowest setting and brought it to my slave/daughter's nipple.

Her tit buds were already erect, I ran the toy's buzzing head in rings around her tight nub. Brigid moaned and closed her eyes. Slave Marta was still holding my daughter tight, now she was kissing her neck, licking and sucking her earlobes.

I gave my daughter/slave's other nipple similar treatment before heading south with the shiny cylinder. I ran it over her belly button, up her inner thighs, over the top of her mons before finally bringing it close to her clit.

By now Brigid was panting and sweating, straining against slave Marta's embrace. I nodded to slave Marta and she released slave Brigid again, Brigid slumped to the mattress.

"Make me cum, please Master?" my daughter begged. She was gorgeous at that moment; collared, hair a mess, shiny with exertion, pleading with me to give her that final release she craved so much.

I was seriously considering it! "Slave Brigid, on your back, legs spread! Slave Marta, sit on my daughter's face! I'm finally going to fuck you the way you should be fucked!" I had more planned but hell, I was horny times a thousand right now!

"Oh Master Daddy! Yes! Oh finally!" Slave Brigid was beaming with eagerness. She got in position and slave Marta sat on my daughter's face, I tucked a pillow under Brigid's ass and held her legs up.

"Slave Brigid, you may cum now," I said and I shoved my hard cock deep with one smooth stroke. I started fucking my daughter while I leaned forward and kissed her friend Marta. We locked hands and rode our slave together, Brigid was having orgasm after orgasm underneath us.

Soon Marta was cumming on my daughter's face. "Fuck yes! Oh god, suck that clit, holy fuck that's good, oh just like that, keep sucking! Keep sucking! Oh yes, Yes YES!" She ground her pussy into slave Brigid's face, flooding her with girl-juices, riding her like a bronco.

I was fucking the shit out of my daughter/slave, I could feel her cumming on my cock, it was heaven! She was gripping me, pulling me in with her pussy, the feeling around my dick was insane! Then slave Marta started cumming on Brigid's face, her body shaking, eyes rolling back,spewing dirty talk, and that put me over the edge.

"Slave! Take it! Take your Daddy's cum!" I roared as I shot my wad into my daughter's tight muff. "Yeah, cum on your Daddy's cock slave! Oh god! Yes, so fucking good!"

Waves of ecstasy rolled over me as my hardness jetted over and over into Brigid's welcoming womb. I could feel her cunny grasping at my dick, her big jugs were heaving, Marta was still cumming on Brigid's face, it was the most erotic event I'd ever seen.

Finally we were satisfied, rolled onto the bed to rest. I certainly enjoyed my turn at being in charge, I'm looking forward to next time!

The End