My Dad's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a bit if an exhibitionist streak that gets me in trouble now and then. Usually just the thrill of knowing someone COULD see me is enough without actually being seen. For instance, driving down the road without anything on below the waist is thrilling because the people who drive by me don't know that I'm half naked right next to them; but I know I am and that's what's important. Grabbing my boyfriend's dick at the top of the Ferris Wheel is fun because all those people below us don't have a clue what I'm doing right above their heads. Sure it would be wild if they DID know, but the thrill of being naughty is what makes it fun for me.

I say all this because the first thing that came to my mind standing at the window with the city before me was to strip down and stand naked up against the window, pressing my bare boobs against the cool glass. Although the odds were negligible that someone WAS seeing me, the fact that someone COULD if they had just the right angle at just the right moment turned me on tremendously.

As I stood there stark naked, staring out the window, my hand naturally made its way between my legs and I started masturbating at the thought of some hot guy watching me from the office building across the street. God that would be so erotic to see him standing at his own office window, maybe even with his hard dick in his hand, sticking out from his suit pants. I imagined him jerking off as he watched me masturbating. Wouldn't it be hot if both of us could cum together? When we were done we would wave goodbye and close the blinds. Would I bump into him on the street later? Would he recognize me?

My hand was getting me pretty horny so I turned away from the window and laid on the couch with my back to the door so I could continue to look out the windows. I raised my right leg up onto the back of the couch and let my left one hang over the side, leaving my pussy wide open and easy to reach. Using just one finger tip, I circled around my wet clit, then rubbed it up and down and then back into the tight circles again. My sensitive clit was tingling like an elbow does when you hit your funny bone, making me jump at times as an especially sharp feeling of pleasure would emit from my pussy and run through me like an electric shock. With my other hand, I started to rub my boobs, squeezing them and then pinching the nipples, pulling on them and then letting them spring back as my nipple would slowly slip through my fingers.

************************

As deep as I was into my private masturbation session, my ears still picked up at the sound of the office door lock being opened. Other than the cleaning staff, there was only one person who had the key to his office meaning it had to be my dad so I pretended not to notice. If anything, it made me feel even sexier to know my dad was about to "catch" me playing with myself. The door made a slight click as he must have tried to close it without making too much noise and then I heard the soft rustle of his pants as he moved slowly through the office until he was right behind me.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good." I moaned as I pretended to fantasize about my dad fucking me, "Fuck me daddy... oh fuck me more daddy... make me cum."

Imagine how it must have turned him on to hear me masturbating to the thought of him fucking me! His dick must have been getting as stiff as a steel rod and I wondered if he was rubbing it yet. As much as I wanted to turn around and grab his dick, I continued to play with myself, pretending not to notice he was right behind me.

After a particularly sharp moan and humping of my hips up against my hand, my dad reached in from behind me, one arm on each side of me. He started by putting his hands on my bare shoulders, massaging them gently, running his hands up and down my smooth upper arms. Then he pulled my hair to one side and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Then I shivered as I felt the touch of his wet tongue on the side of my neck, just below my ear. He gently licked my neck and ear, then worked his way around and did the same to the other side. All the while he was licking me, his strong hands continued to massage my shoulders with his thumbs pressing into my shoulder blades. Well, as horny as I was I couldn't pretend to ignore him anymore at this point!

"Mmmmmmm, that feels so good daddy!" I said softly, continuing to masturbate.

My dad didn't say a word as his strong hands started to work their way down my bare chest, slowly approaching my bosom. I pulled my hand away from my boobs as he grabbed them both, first cupping them in his hands like he was measuring the weight of a melon in the grocery store (OK, I can WISH my boobs are the size of melons, can't I?). Then he put his hands over them and started to knead them like he was making bread. At first it was just a slight squeezing motion but as he got going he grabbed them more firmly and pinched my hard nipples. As always, I loved it when someone played with my breasts. My dad is what you would call a "pussy man" so usually he would go straight for my crotch and ignore my boobs so it was nice to have him spend this much time on my boobs for once.

"You know I love it when you touch me like this daddy," I moaned as I felt my orgasm starting to build within me. With my extra hand I pushed a finger inside my pussy while I continued to rub my clit with the other, only now using two fingers instead of just one.

"I'm cumming daddy!" I announced as my body stiffened and my hips rose up off the couch. "Oh God!" I cried out as my entire body was racked with the most incredible sensations. Indeed, having an orgasm feels like nothing else in the world!

My dad was breathing heavier as he kissed me on the neck again. I collapsed on the couch, my hands cupped against my crotch, one over the other, as I pressed my hand up against me. The pressure alone against my clit was enough to keep my heart pounding. There was just one thing I wanted at this moment, only one thing that would satisfy my needs and desires.

"Fuck me daddy... please fuck me now," I begged him softly, sounding more like a young girl begging for her daddy to hug her but I wanted a lot more than a hug - a LOT more!

"Sure, if that's what you want," a deep voice said in my ear. It was exactly the words I wanted to hear. There was only one problem - it wasn't the VOICE I wanted to hear.

Horrified, I flipped myself over and found myself face to face with the last person in the world I would've expected to see, at least under these circumstances. It wasn't my dad that had been playing with me, it was Martin! What the hell? I completely froze in place, not knowing whether to cover myself, scream, or what.

"I take it that I'm not who you thought it was, eh?" he said with a grin on his face.

"Mr. Connelly!" I gasped, 'What are you doing in here? Why are you touching me?"

"I think the real question is, what are YOU doing in here?" he chuckled, "And how many times do I have to tell you that it's Martin. So tell me Kelly, is this what you do every time you visit your dad? No wonder he locks the door whenever you're here!"

I was on my stomach with my arms up on the side of the couch so I was relatively covered, if you don't take into account my bare ass. Besides, it wasn't like he hadn't seen the whole package anyway so what was there to hide? Even so, I felt distinctly... well naked. Maybe "exposed" would be a better term.

"How DARE you? How could you do this to me?" I exclaimed, still trying to get my wits back about me.

As hard as I was trying to be outraged at his behavior, my pussy didn't seem to be getting the same memo. Instead, the darn thing was still pulsing and feeling hot which was in distinct contradiction to how the rest of me was feeling. It wasn't my pussy's fault. Once it got going, it didn't calm down for a while, no matter what might happen, not even an embarrassing situation like this. I say embarrassing because I could feel my face grow hot, even more flushed than it had been after my orgasm.

Martin smiled again and said, "Oh come now, nothing to be embarrassed about. You think I didn't know what you were doing in here? Damn girl, you're really hot!"

If possible, my face felt even redder. I'm not normally one who cares if someone watches me masturbate. In fact, I've teased many a boy on a date making him watch me play with myself but not letting him touch me. In almost any situation I would tell you I get off having someone watch me do it. THIS was different though. To make it worse, he heard me asking my dad to fuck me! What did he think about that? Would he just attribute it to my fantasy or would he realize that I was speaking from the heart?

"Soooooo, tell me girl... you still need to be fucked?"

My eyes widened as the question at me from out of the blue. My god, it was the senior partner and technically, old enough to be my grandfather! Not to mention we were in the middle of my father's office with an entire law firm on the other side of the door. What if my dad were to walk in and find us? Sensing my hesitation, he raised the ante.

"Tell you what, let me fuck you and I'll forget all that stuff you said about wanting to fuck your daddy."

There it was. I had a feeling he was going to bring THAT up sooner or later.

"You really want to fuck me Mr. Connelly?"

"Hell yes!" he responded in a flash, "Shit Kelly, every guy and not just a few of the gals in this firm wants a piece of your cute little ass - and you damn well know it."

He paused for it to sink in and then added, "And PLEASE, stop with the 'Mr. Connelly' crap, you make me feel like I'm robbing the cradle."

I was still trying to figure out his comment about forgetting about me wanting to fuck my daddy. Did that mean he took it as a fantasy and wasn't going to tell people about it? Maybe it mean he assumed I WAS fucking my daddy and if I let him do me then he would forget about THAT? Mr. Connelly was a pretty sharp lawyer and he rarely said anything that wasn't EXACTLY what he meant to say. I had a feeling he was being deliberately ambiguous, just to make me all the more confused. Well, if I was going to go for it, I may as well go all the way. Besides, what choice did I have?

"OK Martin, then fuck me... let's see what you can give me," I said seductively, licking my lips slowly and looking him in the eyes.

Martin certainly didn't waste any time. He quickly stripped off all his clothes, even the black tube socks (thank God). I sat up on the couch with my legs spread apart, playing with my pussy almost absentmindedly as I watched him drape his clothes over the back of one of the chairs.

Thank goodness I was as hot and horny as I was because he wasn't exactly what you would call a male magazine model. At his age things shift and rearrange themselves. He had a bit of a pot belly and a rather flabby ass. His chest was like a bear rug with a thick covering of black and silver hair. Not only that, his back and shoulders were also covered with long dark hair. God, he was some sort of ape man! His legs were too thin to be proportionate to the rest of him and they were wrinkled as well. Honestly, there wasn't a sexy thing about him. Well, almost nothing.

There WAS one good thing about Martin. Fortunately, under the circumstances it was probably the most important characteristic. His dick was absolutely incredible! Martin was probably the last guy in the world I would have suspected of packing such a monster. Although flaccid and hanging down limply, it still looked to be a good 6-8 inches long and thick to boot! Like the rest of him, his crotch was ridiculously hairy, so hairy in fact it was like a bush had grown between his legs.

"Wow!" I gasped as I stared at his dick. Yes, I was impressed. It was all I could look at.

Martin grinned and took his cock in his hand, bouncing it like he was holding a cucumber and trying to guess its weight.

"Surprised you, didn't I?" he bragged, "Bet you never knew I was the best hung guy in the firm, did you?"

Now wasn't the time to ask just HOW he knew that for sure but I was willing to take his word on it. God Almighty! It had been a long time since I'd had a dick the size of his.

"Well, are you just gonna sit there and stare at it or what?" he teased me.

He didn't have to say it twice. I couldn't wait to get my hands - and mouth, on that bad boy! As I picked it up with my thumb underneath it and my fingers wrapped around the top, it had some genuine heft to it. He was still limp but even so, it was bigger than most dicks I'd had when they were fully erect! I stretch it out with my hand, tugging on it gently as I picked up his balls with my other hand and gently rolled them around with my fingers.

"Suck it," he whispered in a deep voice to me. He put his hand on my head and pressed me in towards his crotch.

Again, I didn't need a second offer OR his hand pushing me, I wanted it for myself anyway. Holding it up out from his crotch, I took just the thick head in my mouth and suckled it like a nipple - a damn BIG nipple at that. As soft as he was, it easily fit in my mouth as it moved under the pressure of my gums and tongue. Mmmmmmm, he tasted great and his crotch had that distinctive male musk odor a man gets when he's been working for a few hours and then gets horny. I worked his dick with my hand and sucked on it, sometimes taking it all in my mouth and at other times, just licking it and kissing it up and down the shaft while I stroked him. It was fun and I loved the feel of his soft dick in my mouth. There was just one problem - he wasn't growing! Growing more determined, I sucked on him harder and faster, trying to get some reaction from his lifeless dick.

"Fucking blood pressure pills and diabetes," I heard him grumble.

I don't know if he meant for me to hear him but I had a bad feeling about what I thought it meant - good 'ol ED - erectile dysfunction. God, hadn't he heard of Viagra? Even if he took it now, I knew from other guys with this issue it could take an hour or more before things started "working" properly again. Even then, as limp as he was I had to wonder if even Viagra would have helped. Well, I've been fucked by a LOT of guys and sucked probably two or three times more than that. Never once have I failed to eventually get the desired response from a willing partner and Martin was definitely more than willing. The problem was, the more time that went by without getting any response, the more frustrated he became which was probably making it harder for him to have an erection even if he didn't have ED in the first place! Once this vicious circle started, it was like a death spiral and I knew that all that was ahead of us was a crash landing unless I did something quick.

"You like to eat pussy Martin?"

Martin opened his eyes after having shut them to concentrate on whatever it was he did to try to arouse himself (I was afraid to ask what). He grinned and nodded so I sat back on the couch again and put my feet up on the edge, letting my knees spread apart and exposing my shaven pussy to him.

"Eat me Martin."

It wasn't quite the same as "fuck me" but it served the same purpose. Martin got down on his knees and put his face on my pussy without a moment's hesitation and started to lick my pussy. He actually wasn't bad at it - better than the vast majority of men for that matter.

"I want you to play with yourself while you eat my pussy Martin."

Hey, you don't fuck over a hundred guys and not pick up a few tricks here and there for your sexual arsenal. One guy in the past who had problems getting it up with me confessed that he got more pleasure from eating a girl than fucking her. Well, I should say he got turned on more at the beginning by the thought of giving ME the pleasure. It was amazing how once he started to lick my pussy and I made sure he knew I loved it - regardless of how it really felt, his dick responded and then we moved on to what I wanted - to be fucked. Hopefully it would work in Martin's case. No doubt it would take a little while so I sat back and enjoyed the oral sex.

As I mentioned, Martin was quite good at what he was doing, rivaling a lot of girls I knew as well and that's saying something. Maybe it was that he was older and more experienced. It seemed an extension to my observation that the older a guy got, the better his oral skills became. My personal theory is that is has to do with more than just experience. Older men are so much more mature and emotional stable and seem to be able to give a girl pleasure without seeking so much for themselves. Teenage boys, at the other end of the spectrum, just want to get off. To them oral sex was naughty and more a badge of honor than something to please the girl he was with.

Through it all, I kept up a constant string of sex talk, praising his oral skills and telling him how good he as making me feel. The longer he went, the dirtier and nastier I got until it became a stream of positively filthy dialogue. He was stroking his dick faster and faster as we went on and I hoped SOMETHING was happening.

"Oh shit, kiss my smelly cunt you fucking bastard!" I exclaimed as my second orgasm of the day began. He started to lift his head to respond but I pressed down on it with both hands and pushed it back to my crotch.

"Don't take your damn mouth off my cunt, eat me dammit... make me cum you dirty old man!"

There was no need to fake an orgasm for his benefit, this was the real McCoy! I felt my pussy gushing as I covered his face and tongue with my cum. He lapped it up with his tongue, ticking me and driving my orgasm even higher as his tongue touched my hypersensitive clit.

"Oh god I want you to fuck me Martin... Oh PLEASE, fuck me now!"

It was a risk but at some point I had to take it. If he wasn't turned on and hard enough to fuck me by now, it wasn't going to happen. Fortunately for both of us, my little ploy appeared to have worked. He stood up holding his dick in his hand. He wasn't exactly a steel rod but he definitely had some stiffness to him. As thick and big as he been to start, it wasn't going to take much to get him to where he could at least entire my pussy. I also knew we needed to hurry as the effect probably wouldn't last long.

"Put in it me now Martin... Oh god, put that monster dick deep in my wet cunt and fuck me hard!"

He held his dick against my pussy which was indeed soaking wet and as ready for him as it would ever be. He tried to push his dick into me but it wasn't THAT stiff and so it bent instead of entering me. Actually, had he been a little smaller it would have been easier as getting his bulbous head in me was going to be the trick. I reached down and spread my pussy apart for him, using my fingertips to press against the head of his cock to push it inside of my hungry pussy. Finally his head popped into me and from there it was easy street as the rest of his shaft followed while I held it to keep it from bending again as it entered me. He may not have been the stiffest cock in the world but as thick as he was, he sure felt good inside of me!

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm actually in you!" he gasped as he pushed his hairy crotch into my shaved pussy.

Was it that he couldn't believe he was fucking ME or that he couldn't believe that he was able to get his dick IN me? Most likely a little bit of both. I wondered when the last time he'd been able to get his dick into a pussy? Looking at all I had to do tonight, I was guessing it had been a while unless his wife knew my tricks.

"That's it Martin, I knew you could do it!" I praised him, "Now fuck me... I want you to fuck me and cum in me.

He started to pump his dick in and out of me. He didn't pull out very far, probably because he was afraid he might not get it back in me again. I wasn't sure at first if he was getting bigger or smaller or staying the same.

pghpa
pghpa
1,036 Followers