My Dad's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pghpa
pghpa
1,035 Followers

"God it feel so good to fuck your cunt!" he gasped, pressing himself deep into me and just holding himself there, savoring the feeling of my hot pussy as it surrounded him in its warm, wet embrace.

Suddenly I could feel him distinctly growing inside of me. It was like his dick had finally decided to become fully erect after all this time. Something told me it was a harbinger of what was about to happen and as usual, my instincts were right on the money.

"Oh god, I'm cumming!" he groaned as he held himself tightly against me. I felt his hips thrusting into me as he came. There couldn't have been much sperm because I couldn't even feel him cumming in me other than the movement of his dick but if he said he was, I was happy to believe him.

"Oh my god... Oh my god," he groaned again as he pulled out of me, his dick glistening into the light with the mixture of our cum wetting it.

Amazingly, his dick started to immediately shrink like a balloon with a big hole in it. As fast as it has risen just before cumming in me, it was shrinking back to its normal state even faster. It was really weird, something I was definitely going to have to ask one of my boyfriends about later. It was as if every bit of sexual tension in him had been let out through his dick when he came as suddenly he was all business and back to being Mr. Connelly again.

He quickly went for his clothes and started to dress without saying another word. It wasn't until he was fixing his tie that he turned to me where I was still in the same position he had left me after cumming in me. His cum was now draining from my pussy and a small trickle was running down my ass - good thing it was a leather couch and easy to clean! His eyes went to my pussy where his handiwork was there for him to appreciate.

"Damn you are really something else," he said, shaking his head.

"Now remember, you promised you wouldn't say anything to my father," I reminded him.

He grinned at me and winked. Again, I wasn't sure what he meant. Did he mean he wasn't going to tell my father? Or did he mean he didn't NEED to tell my father? Did it matter in the end?

Martin checked the hallway to be sure nobody was watching and then quickly slipped out of the office, letting the door lock behind him. Back to the couch I resumed my masturbation session that I had been into before Martin had "interrupted" me. With any luck, my dad would walk in behind me again - and this time it would be my DAD!

THE END

pghpa
pghpa
1,035 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
Candi1980Candi1980over 6 years ago
Office Sex at It's Best

Forget the secretary... fucking his daughter had to be the best office sex your father ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Great story!!! and the last person to comment obviously has some deep seeded issues LOL maybe they should get their head out of their ass and pay attention to the world they live in....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Being from Pittsburgh I could appreciate the story. The incest even more. Keep it up

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 7 years ago

Very hot. Loved it. Five stars and a favorite point.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great continuation

So masterful how you transitioned from parts of Daddy Day to My Dad's Office. You are not only a skilled writer but a masterful story teller. Please keep sharing on Literotica.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Daddy's Perfect Fucktoy Pt. 01 Can a father turn his daughter into the perfect fucktoy?in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories