My Dad's Receptionist: Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed my phone and snapped her in entirety. I just didn't care that her face was in it.

"Fuck, you're sexy, Nancy."

"Hey!" She cried, thrusting her hand up to block the camera from her face. "I thought we agreed no face? You have to delete that."

I smirked back at her. "What'll you give me?"

My dad's receptionist eyed me suspiciously, "What do you mean?"

"Look, Nancy. The fact is, I'm gonna cum to these photos probably for the rest of my life."

She rolled her eyes and grinned, "Oh, you will not."

I ignored her self-deprecation. "But that last one was by far the sexiest of all. It means a lot to me. I don't want to part with it. So, to do so I'm going to need something in return."

She cocked an eyebrow, "Oh yeah? Like what?"

"You need to take your bra off..."

She scoffed.

"And let me take a picture..."

She scoffed harder.

"With your nipple in my mouth."

Her mouth dropped and she looked at me incredulously, "You little deviant! No! Absolutely, not. We can't. No."

That was an awful lot of protesting.

"Awww, what's wrong, Nance? You don't like having your nipples sucked?" I teased.

She rolled her eyes at the decades-her-junior blackmailer.

"Ohhhh," I said, "Maybe you're afraid you'll like it...? Or maybe you're chicken...? Or maybe you want me to keep that photo...?"

She looked at me like I couldn't possibly say anything dumber.

"Fine. For one second," she said.

"Twenty."

"Ten."

"Deal." I said.

We then sat awkwardly for a few moments until she said, "Well... how do we do this?"

"Well," I said, "You start by taking off that bra."

She took a deep breath, bit her lip uncertainly and said, "You should know... I'm not 18 anymore... and... I've had kids... and... well... they're just not what they used to be, okay?"

Now it was my turn to give her a look like she couldn't possibly say anything dumber.

"Nancy, you think I can't get some 18-year-old to let me suck her tits?"

She looked a little worried at this. Obviously, I hadn't delivered my message correctly.

"The point is... I want yours. I'm here with you... not some teenager. I want your tits. In. My. Mouth. All 40 years of them."

Her face softened, she smiled, and got her confidence back. "Forty-three years."

"Oh, really?" I said, "Even better. Now, do you want to take your bra off, or do you want me to?"

"Hmmmmm. Pretty cocky, mister." She narrowed her eyes at me. I just leaned back in my chair and rubbed my cock through my jeans. It was obvious. I'm not small, and I was hard as a rock.

She looked where I was rubbing and her eyes widened just a hint.

"Okay," she said softly, "You take it off."

"You got it. Stand," I ordered.

Primly, she got up from her chair in her bra, panties, and bare feet, which I loved.

"Turn around," I said as I stood up.

Coming up behind her, I could smell her body wash again, or her shampoo, or just her natural scent. It was delicious. I took a deep breath, inhaling her as much as I could, and I saw goosebumps ripple across her back and down her chest.

"Hands up," I said softly into her ear.

Once raised, I had some fun. I placed my hands on both of her hips, gripping her sides and pulling her ass into my crotch. She could have pulled away, but she stayed. She even angled her ass back into me, arching her back.

I swept one of my hands along her side to her belly, tickling her bellybutton softly before running my hands slowly up her sides, and felt the bottom of her lacy bralette. Running my hands up the sides of her breasts, taking a full, cupping squeeze of both, before pulling the front apart and down, exposing her nipples.

They were hard already, but the exposure crinkled them up more. I pulled the bra down with my right hand, pulled her breast out of the cup with my left, then did the same for the other side, forming a shelf bra. I leaned slightly forward and looked down to examine them.

Her nipples were longer than I was used to. Like they were built for sucking. Perched on the end of her mounds of titty flesh like targets for my tongue. I couldn't help myself and started mauling her from behind. I had my hands all over her tits, and I was ready for more.

"Mmmmmm... I thought you were going to take it off?" She moaned as she brought her hands down and caressed the back of my head. I could smell the hint of whiskey she'd downed on her breath and I wanted more than anything to taste it on her tongue.

"I thought this would be a bit more fun," I said as I cupped her exposed tits again, massaging them, kneading them. My fingers went to her nipples and gave them a twirl that ended in a pinch.

"Ahh!" She squealed softly, gripping my hair, "Gentle, Matty..."

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and opened the selfie camera, handing it to her.

"Here," I said, "Get me some great shots."

She took the phone, adjusted the angle so it was staring right at her gorgeous breasts, my hands all over them, and began snapping pictures. She even angled it up slightly to get her gaping mouth, and lascivious tongue.

"Kiss my neck," she said, "It'll look good for the camera."

I did as I was told more than gladly, pecking at her slender neck, kissing behind her ear, softly nibbling as I continued groping her tits.

"Mmmmmmm," she groaned, "That's... ahhhh... good. I mean, it looks good. Ohh..."

My hands started roaming up and down her torso, back up to her tits, one even finding its way up to her throat, softly gripping it.

"MMMMMmmmm," she moaned again, grinding her ass cheeks into my crotch. "My idiot husband would kill me if he saw these..."

My other hand gave a final tweak of her nipple and slid down her belly to the top of her panties. I held her throat tighter as I did so, wanting to maintain control over her body. I slid the first few knuckles of my fingers under the waistband, down slowly until I felt the softest patch of her bush, but that snapped her to attention.

"Hmm! Okay... Umm..." She spun around, shaking off my hands, "Okay... you... we need to um.. slow down..."

I grinned back at her. Her hair was a bit disheveled. She had a hazy look in her eyes. Her beautiful motherly breasts were completely exposed and she was obviously breathing hard.

"Nancy, I still have 20 seconds to use up."

"Um, do you? Oh... okay... Heyyy, I thought it was 10?" She said, suspiciously.

"No, we both agreed," I lied.

She was regaining her composure after briefly getting lost in the moment. "I don't think so mister. It was ten, or it was nothing," she challenged, cocking her eyebrow at me and folded her arms over her nipples, squishing her copious breast flesh against her chest.

I conceded quickly, "Okay! It's 10. You're right. But you need to take photos again."

I had a plan. I needed to stimulate her enough that she'd lose control of herself. I knew she was close. I just needed to keep pushing the boundary.

"I think it's better if you sit down for this," I said.

Obediently, she sat down in her chair and crossed her legs.

"No, not like that," I said, getting down on the floor. I stretched my legs out in front of me, and gave my hard on a rub as I held myself upright with the other hand.

"Right down here. Kneel facing me, and sit your ass right down on this," I said patting my crotch.

She smirked down at me from her chair, uncrossing her legs as she did so, giving me an eye-level view at her pussy, covered by a mere scrap of black cloth. It was obviously wet.

"You're really getting your money's worth out of this, aren't you?" She said.

I grinned back up at her, "Gotta assume this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, Nancy. Can't waste it. Fortune favors the brave. Now, hop on."

She stood up, placing one foot on either side of my hips, running her fingers through my tousled hair. I kept my eyes on her pussy.

Yes, obviously wet.

As she settled down, and I felt her weight press into my cock, my eyes rolled back in my head and I groaned, "Mmmmmmm."

"Not too heavy?" She asked.

"The perfect size."

She grinned back at me, wiggling as she did so, getting a good feel of me via her pussy. Seeing her grinding on top of me while my hands were in use holding me up was both frustrating and intoxicating.

"Ohhh," she said, but not in a pleasing way, "No. This isn't going to work. Your jeans are way too hard and rough. I think we need to do this a different way."

Thinking quickly, I said, "Okay, hop up," and took the opportunity to smack her ass.

She looked at me in mock incredulity, "That better not happen again," she said, gripping my chin with her index and thumb, before kissing me on the nose. I grinned back at her defiantly and smacked her again.

"Oops."

She giggled and got up. "Okay, what's the plan, Big Shot?"

I stood up facing her. My dad's 43-year-old receptionist, mother of four, stood opposite me, tits completely exposed in her thong anniversary underwear.

"Easy," I said, unbuttoning my pants quickly, kicking off my shoes as I did so, and let my jeans fall to the floor, before stepping out of them.

Now her eyes widened as she looked down. I was wearing black boxer briefs, which normally have no difficulty containing my package... except when I'm aroused.

As I said, I'm bigger than average. Thicker. Longer. Not ridiculously so. Just, pleasantly so. As I hadn't masturbated prior to arrival, I was hard, thick and potent, and that saw the top half of my cock escaping out the top of my underwear.

"Holy shit," she gasped, covering her mouth.

I was used to similar responses, but as they say, it never gets old. I smirked at her and asked innocently, "What? Something wrong?"

With difficulty, she tore her eyes away from my exposed cock and did her level best to lock them on mine. But, they were very wide. They even sparkled a little.

"Oh! Um. No. Not at all."

"What...?" I asked, suspiciously, "Is your husband bigger?"

I knew the likely answer was 'no' which is why I asked.

She giggled, covering her mouth, and allowed her eyes to inspect my girth again, "No. Not... not... no he's not," she stammered.

Making no attempt to hide or adjust myself so I was fully in my underwear, I sat back down on the floor, pulled my socks and shirt off as I did. I was fit, but not ripped. I did what was required at the gym to maintain an appealing physique, but I didn't go to a lot of trouble.

I knew from the picture on her desk that her husband was heavier, with a big pot belly, which was a pretty common male body type in our area. Nancy definitely carried the team in terms of looks. It almost didn't seem fair.

"So," I said looking up at her. "Time to hop on, Nancy."

She hesitated. She hadn't taken her eyes off me the whole time, and they were wandering up and down my body. Everywhere except my face that is. It was like she was weighing her options behind the hand that still covered her mouth.

Eventually, her mind was made up. Stepping on either side of me again, she settled down onto my lap. One hand on my shoulder as she wiggled onto me biting her lip as she did so, the other hand clutching my phone to her chest.

"This time," I said, "take video."

"Oh! Um, okay," she said and started playing with my phone. While she turned it on and flipped to selfie cam, I made myself at home underneath her, grinding up into her, working my way just a little lower so that her pussy, though still covered with her wet panties, rested right on my bare cock. She didn't seem to notice and I didn't bother informing her.

She hit record, and aimed the camera down at her chest, away from her face. She watched the camera, and I watched her. Leaning a little forward, I wrapped my arm around her back, gripping her waist and thrusting up into her pussy.

"Oh!" She exclaimed, and looked down at me.

"You count. Slowly." I said.

She only nodded, and watched me in slow motion lean forward. She put her other hand around the back of my head and actually guided me into her chest, even straightening herself up so that her gorgeous, erect nipple landed right in my open mouth.

I closed my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the perimeter with thick saliva. I could feel it harden further in my mouth. I pushed it with my tongue against the rough roof of my mouth before sucking it as deep in as I could.

"Mmmmm." A moan escaped Nancy's mouth, just inches from my ear. I became aware that her fingers were running through my hair and she was massaging my scalp in the same rhythm that I was swirling around her nipple.

At least five seconds went past before she whispered, "Onnnne."

Another five or ten and she whispered, "Twooo." In between counting she'd simply starting humming to herself, quite pleasantly.

I looked up at her with her breast hanging out of my mouth. She looked down at me, and as I released my suction and opened my mouth, her mouth gaped in unison, mimicking my own. She was mesmerized.

"Other side," I said. "Move the camera."

She pulled her hand from my head and took the camera, aiming it back at her chest. I turned toward her other exposed nipple, cupping her breast in my hand and lifting it to my mouth.

I went through the same rhythm and seven seconds passed before she said, "Threeee."

I massaged her breast as I sucked on it. Her hand cupped the back of my head, even holding me to her chest.

She also started grinding onto my cock. Gently at first. Perhaps even unconsciously. But it was absolutely happening, and I was loving it.

"Fourrrrr."

I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and began kneading them as she humped me, never taking her nipple from my mouth. I began pulling it softly through my barely opened teeth, allowing it to scrape along them so that it hurt, but in a deliciously good way.

"Mmmmm... MMmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mmmmph...."

Her grinding got more deliberate. More intense. I massaged her ass cheeks before giving one of them a smack.

"Ohhhh...!"

I let her nipple leave my mouth. As I was switching tits I said, "Tell me what your husband would think if he saw that video."

She laughed softly, "Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, close to my ear as I pulled the first nipple into my mouth. "He would haaaaaaaate it."

She kept grinding. I kept sucking.

"Fiiiiiiiiiive," she whispered in my ear. "Halfway, Matty. Ohhhhh, you're so bad. How did you know I like them bit."

"Does he bite them?" I asked while switching sides.

She giggled wryly, "You mean during our 30 seconds of foreplay?"

"Mmmmm," I hummed on her nipple before pulling off, "Does he eat your pussy well?"

"Ha! You mean, 'Does he eat your pussy at all?'"

I gripped her ass cheeks and massaged hard, looking up at her. She looked right down into my eyes.

"I've still got five seconds. I know how I want to use them."

A mixture of fear and excitement raced instantly across her face.

"Take off your thong," I commanded.

"...really?" She asked. "No... I don't think we... Really?"

"Take off. Your thong." I slapped her ass again. "Don't make me tell you again."

She stood up, handed me my phone, and I aimed it right at her, cascading the lens up and down her body, not even caring that her face could be seen. She didn't either. She hooked her thumbs into her waistband and pushed down.

Her beautiful, dark blonde bush came into view. Just a patch above her slippery bald lips, before she let them pool at her ankles.

Her knees went together as she turned a foot in automatically, biting one of her fingers. It's like no matter what her age, she was still just a girl who wanted to be adored and knew what to do to get it.

"I even waxed for that dumb fuck."

I aimed the camera up at her face, "Don't tell me, tell him."

A look of steely determination swept across her face as she looked coldly into the camera, "I waxed for you yesterday you dumb fuck. My lips are smooth and slippery. But, you're at home hung over, probably snoring."

She lifted her hands up over her head and twirled on the spot, giving me a perfect show of her whole body.

"And where am I? Can you guess?" She walked over to my desk, climbing up on it and sitting right on the edge. One leg up on my chair, the other resting on an open drawer. Her beautiful thighs spread wide for me...and the camera she was torturing.

"I'm about to get what you never give."

Taking her eyes from the camera, she looked at me. "Get over here."

I got up on my knees as fast as I could and crawled over to her open snatch. "Gimme the camera."

She took it with one hand and started filming up and down her body, grabbing my hair with the other hand.

"That's right, baby. I've got a young stud who's gonna lick mommy's pussy. Isn't that right, cutie? You wanna lick mama's pussy?"

Something about the fact that she was now addressing herself as Mommy took me to a whole new level of ecstasy, and that she was capturing it on film as if for her dipshit husband was even better. I couldn't imagine how many times I'd cum over this video in the future.

Without waiting for a response, she pulled my hair, forcing me close to her dripping cunt. "Well get in there Baby, lick Mama's... Ohhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuck."

I licked from the very bottom, slowly up to the nub at the top, tasting Nancy for the first time. Her nectar was sweet and tangy. I'd tasted others. Nancy was strong, and in hindsight was one of the tastiest pussies I've ever had the pleasure of licking.

Her lips were completely bald. She'd done an exquisite job, but the tuft of blonde hair she'd left on her pubic bone delightfully tickled my nose as my tongue tickled her clit.

"MmmmmMMMMM, fuck that's good."

I was completely occupied. I could only listen to her and judge the change of tone and content to be an indication of when she was addressing me, or her husband in the camera.

"Unnngh, he's licking me so good honey... Shame you're not here... to watch. He wouldn't let you touch me. But we'd let you watch. But look, you can see." With that, she draped one of her legs over my shoulder, and below the desk I pushed my underwear down so that my balls and cock were free and I could pay them some attention.

"See these tits you ignore? He sucked on them good. Warmed me up. Bit them. He's such a good stud. Now he's lapping at your wife's sopping pussy. And it is sopping. He got me so wet. Wetter than you ever have."

I slithered my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy, sucking her lubricant out. Her fingers were running through my hair as I did. I licked all the way back up to her clit and sucked it completely into my mouth, swirling my tongue all around it.

"Ahhh! Ohhh, fuck...! Yes, that's it baby, suck my little clitty... suck it... fuck he's gonna make me cum you fucker...!"

But, I wasn't done having my face in this milf's snatch. I wanted more.

I reached up, running my hands up her thighs until my hands were under her knees and pushed up, rocking her back on her tailbone until she was leaning against the wall, giving me more access.

"Mmmmmmm, he's just doing what he wants with me now, Baby. Enjoying the show? Enjoying watching your little wife get tongue fucked by a young bull who wants to enjoy me? On our anniversary?"

I was once again licking up and down her lips, in and out of her pussy, up to her clit, sucking it in and working my way down again, but now that I had more access, at the base of her snatch I kept going south, tonguing the soft flesh between her pussy and her ass before lapping at her tight asshole.

"Ahhhooooohhhhhhfuuuuuck... whoaaaa... fuck.... MMMMMMM.... baby he's licking my ass... ohhhhh... OOHHHHH... ah..ahhh.. AHHH.. AHHH!!"

I started probing in and out of her, sucking her ring and then shoving inside her with the tip.