My Dad's Receptionist: Nancy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Fuck this bull knows how to lick a cunt. Ahhhhhhoooooohhhh yesyesyes! Watch baby. Watch this. I'm gonna cum on his face. Wanna watch fucker? Watch your wife cum on my bull's face?"

Her hand left my hair and I saw it flash in front of my eyes, her painted nails vigorously rubbing back and forth on her clit as I now plunged my tongue in and out of her ass.

"AHH! AHH! AHHH! YES-YES-YES-YES-YES AHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her legs snapped shut around my head, holding me in place. Her body was shaking like a leaf on my desk and I could feel her asshole contracting over and over again around my tongue now firmly lodged within her.

I tasted an outpouring of nectar from her cunt as she came. It dripped out of her like a faucet, straight into my open mouth. I sucked it up, smeared it around her with my lips and tried to fuck her with my whole face.

Gradually, she came down from her climax, breathing heavy on my desk, her legs slackened and I felt her relax.

"Oohhhh... ohhhhhh... mmmmmmm..."

I kept softly lapping at her, from her ass up to her snatch, stopping just short of her clit where her fingers still rested and softly swirled, occasionally sucking the tip of one into my mouth. I tilted my head back to look up her body and into her cloudy eyes, locked onto mine, but in such a state that she basically was looking right through me. I could still see her other hand stuck out to the side, capturing everything with my selfie-cam.

The fog in her eyes gradually started to dissipate and she came to focus on me. Beads of sweat were on her brow and on her chest. Her legs were slick, like a mare who'd been ridden hard. She was lying in a heap against my desk and the wall, as I softly traced from her asshole to her clit over and over again.

Then she started to giggle. Really giggle. So much that tears came to her eyes. I smiled up at her and she smiled back.

"I really haven't cum like that in... a loooong time. Thank you. But, we really need to stop. I loved that, but we need to stop, okay?"

The bravado was gone from her voice. She was no longer addressing her husband, or her bull, just Matty her co-worker.

I could have felt my heart sink at these words, and granted, I knew the odds were against me because she'd cum and the heat of the moment was cooling. But, I still had a body full of testosterone and balls full of sperm. And after you've been called a 'bull' and a 'stud' a few times, your confidence is at a high.

So, my heart didn't sink. I just got determined.

She was moving to get off the desk, pushing me away from her. As she did so, she stopped the video from recording on my phone.

I stood up. Me, my thick cock, and my cum-filled balls effectively blocking her path.

"C'mon. That's enough," she said, patting my chest dismissively, looking down as she did so and seeing the display before her.

"No," she said, seemingly to herself, prying her eyes away from my cock and lifting them to mine, "No. That's enough."

I didn't believe her and grabbed one of her hands and shoved it onto my cock, holding it there until her fingers did their best to wrap around it.

"Hmmm," she smiled indulgently, "That's very nice mister," she said giving it a tug up and down, "But, no. That's enough."

I moved her hand from my cock down to my balls. I wanted her to feel me. Touch me. She obliged, palming my sac, tickling my balls with her fingernails. They were large and weren't easily contained by her hand.

"Hmmm," she smiled again, "These are dangerous."

Just then, her phone started ringing.

Her eyes widened and her face took a serious note, "That'll be my husband," as she pronounced his official title, her eyes closed and she took a deep breath as if remembering with remorse what'd just transpired.

Opening them with the second ring, she marched passed me, her bare, mature ass wobbling behind her. She grabbed her phone from her desk, confirming it was him before saying to me, "You, keep quiet."

I grinned at her and made a 'shhhhh' face with my finger.

She took a deep breath, shook her hair as if to shake off the activity, and answered.

"Hey, Babe!" She said too loudly, "Erm, sorry! I mean, hey! What's up?"

She looked down, focusing on the call, as she did, she absentmindedly pulled her bralette back up and over her left breast, then her right.

He was talking and she was listening and I took the opportunity, walking up close to her, still without panties on, slippery folds of her pussy still very bloomed from the attention I paid them.

She scolded me with her eyes before being distracted by the phone, "Uh-huh? Okay... Ohhh, you're not feeling well...? Hmmmm."

I gently placed my hands on her fleshy hips from behind and applied pressure. Without noticing much, she started walking toward my desk where I was directing her.

"Uh-huh? Yep." She was all wife-business on the phone, but in front of me, she was still my dad's half-naked receptionist I'd just made cum with a thorough tongue fucking.

Once she was standing a foot away from the desk, I grabbed my phone and leaned it against the wall, selfie cam on, and pressed record.

I could now watch everything I did to her. She stood and allowed me to play but again, I couldn't help but feel like the reason was her distraction. As long as I was quiet, I could have my way and do it while she was on the phone to her husband which was the most exciting part of all.

"Well, okay... do you want to have a bath? That generally helps... no? Hmmm."

I couldn't believe how she talked to him like he was an overgrown child. I didn't care. His loss that she babied him.

I saw myself standing behind her on my phone... saw my hands reach up from behind and pull her tits out once again, massaging them as I did. She tried weakly to push me away, but was instantly distracted again and actually rested her soft blonde head back on my shoulder as I fondled her tits.

"Nooo, okay... Do you want to get a bucket?"

Then, I wrapped one arm around her waist, and gently pushed the top of her back forward with my other hand, and just like that she was bent over in front of me, face right in the camera, tits on display, with me behind her.

"Sure..." She said, "Well, I'm just out at the moment... Uh-huh..."

Behind her, I gripped her hips and lined her up, but her feet weren't far enough apart for my liking. I placed a foot in between her ankles and gentle pushed them out. She obliged unconsciously.

Now, she was exactly where I wanted her. Forty-three years old, married, tits out, bent over my desk, no panties, bare feet, on video, and in fact on the phone to the husband she was cheating on. I had recreated the exact type of porn I was now obsessed with... or at least I was about to.

Grabbing my cock at the base, I aimed it right at her snatch. Gripping her hip with one hand, I moved into her, sliding my thick head covered in pre-cum up and down her wet lips, lubricating my shaft.

"Mmmmmph," she moaned, before correcting herself, "I said, 'Ohhh! That sounds... terrible, Sweety."

Back and forth I ran my rod through her pussy lips, just teasing her. She looked back and me over her shoulder with scolding eyes and mouthed, "Stop!"

I knew it was time. I had to make my move.

"Uh-huh," she was saying as I pulled back, adjusting my angle slightly so that my next thrust would hit the spot.

"Well, can you just..." And just like that, I thrust up into her, feeling every inch of my cock get sucked up into her sweet, slippery pussy. I felt her contract and losing control of herself she finished her sentence with, "Ohhh fuck!"

I stopped. I didn't pull out, or thrust in more. I my heavy balls resting on her swollen pussy lips. I just held her to me, completely impaling her and allowing her to adjust to my size. She put her hand on the table, holding herself up, breathing heavily but as quietly as she could.

She wriggled in my arms weakly but I held her tight, "Sorry, honey!" She said, "I just, wow... saw a really, really big spider."

I kept her in my arms, one around her waist, the other around her chest, squeezing her breasts softly. I could feel myself bottomed out in her.

"Where am I?" She said, "Well, I left to um, get some milk, and then I remembered I needed to finish something up at the office. So, I'm at the office."

She had her head down, still bent over with her forehead inches from the top of my desk. I straightened up, letting go of her tits and grabbing both of her hips, squeezing them roughly to let her know how much I wanted her, but also holding her still so she wouldn't wiggle away. I slowly pulled back, easing most of my cock out, but not all of it. Her soft lips gripped me as I pulled away, almost in protest.

Looking down from my vantage point was such a glorious sight. I could see her creamy lubricant coating my shaft. My hands gripping her thick hips. Her thighs and legs cascading down from her curvy ass, and her back running away before me with her pixie blonde hair at the top.

Still on the phone to her husband who must have been talking. Gripping tight, I slowly pushed completely back into her.

"Yes, I knnnnow it's a Saturday," she sounded slightly irritated now. He resumed talking, and I pulled back again, and thrust back in.

"Well, ya know nobody forced you to go out drinking last night."

I kept up my slow, steady rhythm in and out of her cunt, softly, never making a sound so as not to alert her husband that anything was going on, but I reached forward and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her upright.

She obliged and re-angled her hips to give me access, arched her back, laid her head back on my shoulder, and I started nibbling her neck and playing with her tits.

"Look... You feel like shit because you drank too much, as usual. I'm at the office. I'll be home later. Bye."

When I knew she was on her way off the phone, I increased my tempo and even allowed her ass to slap against my pelvis a couple times before she hung up.

She looked at her phone deliberately to ensure she hung up and then threw it on the desk. Reaching back and gripping my hair she groaned, "You are soooo bad."

I started fucking her deliberately now, not caring a bit about the noise.

*Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!* *Smack!*

Her ass was bouncing against me with every thrust and she was shoving herself back onto my cock just as willingly as I was thrusting up into her pussy.

She leaned back against my neck and whispered loudly, "Do you have a condom on?"

"Ungh... ungh... ungh... no," I responded.

"Wait! Wait... ungh," she said, "Wait-wait-wait."

Quickly, she pulled off me. Her movements were intentional and I knew I had to let her go. Was this the end?

Instead, she turned around, sat her ass back on the edge of my desk, put one foot up on my chair and the other up on my drawer in the way she'd been wide open to me to eat her out, then reached up grabbing my neck and pulling me forward.

My thick cock bobbed in between us but she reached down, grabbed my sac, pulled down roughly on it like she owned them which repositioned my cock and aimed it right at her wet snatch, and I thrust back into her.

"Ohhhh, fuck!!" She cried, wrapping her arms around my back and clawing her fingernails into me. "Ohhhhh, wow you're big. You're so big. Ohh, I've never felt so full, Matty."

She was pulling me into her soft chest, and I looked down over her shoulder and my camera was still filming. I could see her beautiful back and her ass squished on the desk.

I reached for her tits, gave each nipple a hard tweak, and then pulled her bralette up and over them. She let go of my neck, lifted her arms and allowed me to pull it over her head. Now completely naked, with my cock in her, Nancy, my co-worker... this cheating 43-year-old mother... this goddess on my desk looked into my eyes and said, "I'm all yours."

I obliged and started pistoning into her. The sounds of her by now sloppy pussy were unreal. I hoped that my camera was picking it up because it was the most delicious sound I've ever heard besides Nancy telling me she was all mine.

I leaned in to kiss her. Tilting her head up to meet mine our tongues danced with one another. Wrapping around and writhing. She tasted sweet with hint of whiskey. Everything I wanted.

All the edging of the morning and I knew I couldn't last much longer, though I could likely go again immediately after. I increased my speed and she knew I'd be cumming soon.

"Matt! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ungh! You! Need! To! Pull! Out! Ungh! Ungh!"

I hooked my arms under her knees lifted up her hips. She put her arms back on the table to hold herself up as I gripped her thick ass and pulled her into me as I pumped my cock in and out of her.

"Matt! Ohhhh fuck! You need to! Ungh! Ungh!"

I looked her body up and down, from the lips gripping my cock, to the soft belly breathing in and out, to her sweat-covered tits bouncing and her hard nipples, to her gorgeous face, eyebrows upturned, eyes wide, mouth agape.

I slowed my rhythm ever so slightly and said, "Nancy... I want to cum... in you..."

A moment of terror swept across her face replaced by a look of lust. She bit her lip and narrowed her eyes, "Okay..."

That was all the permission I needed. Gripping her hard, I pounded for all I was worth, thick cock pummeling her pussy... her tits shook. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Fuck me! Fuck me, Matty! Ahh! Fuck! Yes!"

"Unngh! Unngh! Unngh!" All I could do was grunt as I rooted up into her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. I was completely focused. Every inch of me was sensitive to the whole situation and I knew I was about to cum.

"Yes, baby... cum in me! Cum in me! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! AHH!"

My balls slapping against her fleshy ass started releasing, up my shaft I felt a surge until jet after jet of thick seed pumped into her. Right up into her. No barrier. No restriction. Just uninhibited sperm from a young bull taking someone else's willing wife begging for his cum.

I pumped and pumped as I emptied myself completely into her, never pulling out from the moment I started. If anything, embedding myself further into her than ever. Once I'd started I felt her legs even wrap around my waist, locking me to her, pulling me closer. I lent down to her as my hips with a mind of their own kept thrusting and sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.

Her hands held my head to her and fingers ran through my hair. I felt her fingernails trace my neck down to my back and softly scratch me.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned, softly giggling in the afterglow.

We caught our breath, kissing each other tenderly while I softened slightly inside her. Her pussy must not have been used to such treatment, because as my cock decreased in size and strength, her loose folds allowed my cum to begin seeping out of her and begin pooling on my desk.

"You're a goddess," I breathed into her.

I pulled her up and off the desk, "You think so, huh?" She replied, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. I reached around her, gripping her ass, kneading it in my heads and dipped my fingers down her crack, swirling her slippery asshole with the cum now leaking out of her and running down her inner thighs.

"Well, this goddess had better get home... after a shower that is."

"Can I join you?" I asked, knowing her bathroom was, until now, off limits to anyone with a cock.

She smirked, "You better."