All Comments on 'My Daring Self-Bondage Public Walk'

by Gagged1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jkimjkimover 14 years ago
take me with you

wow, what a hot idea and story! please, take me with you next time!

redptcredptcover 14 years ago
Exciting and Tense.

That was excellent. I really enjoyed reading this tale and I laboured in tense agony with the 'protagonist'.

I wish she had enjoyed herself more with additional physical and visual contact on her 'restraints'. After all, bondage, like exhibitionism, needs the benefit of onlookers to be aware of the situation.

I was on the edge of my seat throughout!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice idea

The idea for a bondage walk and the inner sensation of being kinky and excited is great. Damsel in distress on a filthy floor is a good scene concept.

However, the writing voice felt very male to me. For the first few paragraphs, I expected the writer, as a twist, to admit being a guy cross dressing. Often the first few sentences of a paragraph tend to give away, if the writer is male/female by word choice alone. (You may be female though, writing like a guy.)

johnfell69johnfell69over 11 years ago
On edge entire story

Male here but if I were to go out like that I might find a way to use a friend in emergency, keeping my cell on me for example. Also might have gotten closer to other people letting them wonder about me and see if they did anything, hopefully not calling pd on me. Thanks for the enjoyable erotic story.

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

Fantastic! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time hoping she'd get back to the car and get free, and I loved the little details of how it was both like and unlike what she'd expected. And the outfit sounds pretty sexy too. Hot. :D

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Totally Hawt

I often stick a bunch of pencils up my ass, and walk around a train station with tips pointing out enough that people can see them, then I sit down and my ass explodes in pleasure. On the train I will in button my shirt when I think I se a woman watching me and take one those big paper clip clamps and out one on my nipple. A few minutes later when I think she's watching again, I take it out. Double pleasure, exhibition and nipple pleasure.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
It would

have been fun if a man and/or a woman saw under her skirt and teased her, until she came, Then maybe offering her to someone else in the booth to do the same. Another scenario would be for her co=worker to discover her, pull a leash from her pocket and snap iy to the collar. She even keep her overnight, and lead her into work the next day.

icebondagejunkieicebondagejunkieover 2 years ago

I'd love to catch you or have you catch me on an adventure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous