All Comments on 'My Dark Angel Ch. 11'

by tauger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
The entire story: All 11 Chapters

I read the whole story and I am impressed with how much this story feels real. I love this story so much that I started at 10 pm last night and I finished reading all 11 chapters at 7am the next morning. It the story itself made me get interested in it so much I couldn't stop reading. There have been few stories on this site that I have stayed up all night reading because I couldn't stop reading. I got so engrossed in the story that my imagination ran wild and I felt like I could actually see the story happening in my mind.

The characters are so well written and with so much emotion coming off of the written words of the story, I feel that it could be a true story. That to me says the author knows what they are doing. It takes a great writer to give so much to their characters to bring out the story like this.

When I first started reading this story, what popped itnto my head was a twilight knockoff, but I was totally mistaken. ( so glad to be mistaken) . I have enjoyed the fact that this is a romance between two people who are so different for each other but come together and love their life with each other. LOUIS and JAMES are soul mates and I am glad to see someone write a story about finding your true soulmate. I believe everyone in this world has their own true soulmate out in this world somewhere, and when you least expect it they will reveal themselves to each other.

Thanks and keep writing,

aclassylady

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
forgot to say

This story is a five star story in my opinion!!!!!!!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
As always, with Tauger's work ....

Hot as hell, very exciting and soo good you never want it to end !!

Tauger have a heart, and don't leave us waiting for more till the cows come home !! Please ??

GebasGebasover 8 years ago

Just wish chapters would be coming more often when 8 months apart. Love this story, and don't stop writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
awsome writer.....but

Man I love this story , but when are you gonna finish it. I can see at least another few chapters. You are a brilliant writer, don't leave your fans hanging....please, even pretty please. Simon in UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

More please!

LarveeJLarveeJover 7 years ago
Amazing!

You're an amazing writer so beautifully written and lord the sensuality..i was dripping none-stop!

Thanks but finish it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow

I loved this story. Really wish we could get more :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is amazing

Please please please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertauger@tauger
179 Followers
Back again after a long hiatus, hoping to stay up to date. Feel free to email me with a kick up the behind if necessary. I am 6ft1 with ginger hair and blue/green eyes. There is nothing i love more than sitting down with a good book or working on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES