My Dark Goddess Ch. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
The Dark Goddess continues my journey into submission.
927 words
4.33
3.6k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You snap me back to the present with a slap across my face, yelling "get up cock slut, you have work to do!"

Groggy and confused I stumble.to.my feet, trying to find my bearings but I am being dragged, dragged by a collar.that you must have put on me when i was in my post orgasmic catatonia, my legs like jelly and barely supporting.me as.you drag.me across.the room and command me to kneel, your.hand on.my shoulder.pushing me.down and leaving no room for argument.

I assume.a more familiar position, kneeling before my mistress and awaiting her command, my ass still agape but my senses returning, knowing that if I wish to avoid punishment I must be ready to perform my cock slut slave duties to the highest of high standards.

I finally.get to see you properly, my eyes drinking in your beauty, our bodysuit perfectly complementing and accentuating every curve and ripple of my warrior queen, your long hair in that familiar long plait.. I wonder absent mindedly how long your hair is when it is out of that plait, but a sudden jerk on my leash snaps me back to.the moment.

You hold one boot clad.leg up. "Worship me slave!"

I reach for the zip on your boot, meaning to take it off.but you kick me back with your other foot. "No slave, you must worship my boots too"

I look deep into your eyes as I take the heel of your boot in my mouth, trying not to think about what you may have walked in as I stuck.it, deep throating that heel, taking it deep in my mouth and sucking it noisily, knowing you love me to show you how much I love worshiping you, my eyes locked on yours as I lick, suck and nibble on those boots before you finally reach down and unzip.

"Slave!, Remove my boots" you order.so I kneel before you and gently release your feet from their constraints.

I rock back kneeling on my heels, admiring my goddess, those perfect feet, that strong, powerful feminine form, your luscious lips... truly a vision from the Norse gods themselves.

You kick.me "well slave, what are you waiting for, my feet are filthy and need to be cleansed"

I start to reach for a nearby towel but you kick me again " slave, I thought you knew better! Have I failed in my training?"

" no mistress" I stammer, the failing is all mine, your training was perfect"

I cradle one foot in my hands, and take a moment to savour its scent, leather, with just a hint of.whatever soap mistress uses. I again look into your eyes as i lick, my tongue tracing a line from your heel to the tip of your big toe, loving your little wriggle as I pass over your instep, tickling lightly, making you squirm just the tiniest bit, the movement so sexy as you watch me take your big toe and suck it... sucking it like it is your cock, twirling my tongue over it, savouring the way it's tastes and feels, moving to repeat for each toe in turn, making sure each is equally worshiped before i open my mouth wide and take all 5 at once my lips stretching.over those beautiful toes, seeing your smile light up as i attempt to deep throat your foot, taking it as deep as i can, gagging a little, my eyes watering as i focus on relaxing and opening my throat, trying in vain to take more, loving the lust in your eyes as you sip your champagne and observe my performance.

My eyes glance down as I suck, taking in every detail of you, that body suit... mmmmm... then I notice the suit has ridden to the side just a little, exposing a hint of your womanhood, a tiny peek at your holy grail.

I try not to stare, knowing the punishment will be severe but I can't help myself, it is like an irresistible force dragging my eyes back between your toned thighs. I redouble my efforts sucking your other foot, trying to focus on ensuring that your foot is perfectly cleaned by my tongue but alas, you catch me peeking, and the change in your demeanour is instant as you lift your other foot to my chest and push me, making me fall to the floor backwards as you spring to your feet, your. foot landing across my throat, choking me, gasping for air as you spit on my face.

"Dirty little slave boy, how dare you look at your mistress like that!"

I attempt to apologise but I cannot, your foot is crushing me, barely able.to breathe, let alone protest.

You keep me pinned.like this for what feels like an eternity, dripping long streamers of saliva from your perfect lips all over my face, covering me in your spit, making me look like the guest of honour at a bukkake party.

I open my mouth, hoping you will do me the honour of allowing me.to receive you in.my mouth, but you show no mercy, not even this small consolation, instead drooling on my cheeks, over my eyes and through my hair.

You finally relent, releasing me from the choke and I gasp oxygen hungrily, finally filling my lungs and regaining my senses.

You do a quick welfare check, my smile and thumbs up lets you know that we are still all good, so you take my leash in your hand and.order.me.to stand, hands by my sides, at attention and await mistress's next order.