My Dark Goddess Ch. 01, Pt. 01

Story Info
The Dark Goddess awakens me in the most intimate way.
2.1k words
4.41
4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I have decided to share a story that I have been writing for my IRL Mistress, who is indeed Norwegian. The story is a blend of experiences, fantasy and fiction, and flows from my fingertips when I am in a creative mood. The results are this raw and unedited part 1, with a few more parts to come if I get the courage to post them at a later date. I was going to post this in non-consent/reluctance, but future parts are more BDSM so I guess we might cross a few boundaries!

All acts are 100% consensual and all players are 18+

So here I find myself, alone at a rather non-descript motel bar, an espresso martini in one hand, the other nervously fiddling with my phone. In front of me is a room key, a swipe card in its little white paper envelope, with the world "Airport Pullman" embossed on it. But there is more... in neat blue ball point pen someone has written words that I am unsuccessfully trying to get translated by Google..."Himmelen venter på den som våger å åpne denne døren".

I truly have no idea, so I turn to scrolling Facebook to hide my nervous excitement until my phone startles me with a loud beep... the beep that signals my summons, the beep that I have been awaiting ever since my Goddess swept through the foyer like a Norweigan styrma, pausing just long enough to hand me the aforementioned room key before moving on, a vision of beauty in a tight leather skirt, black jacket with just a glimpse of a metal buckle beneath... knowing what that buckle is attached to immediately makes mind race back to past rendezvous, past times where we had shared precious moments.

I gather myself, and take a deep breath, moving slowly to the elevator, trying not to appear too eager to the dozen or so other patrons... surely they must be wondering the circumstances of the meeting that they just witnessed, but I am beyond caring, my mistress awaits.

The elevator feels like it takes forever, the music frustrates me.. Id rather wait silence so I can better gather my thoughts and be prepared to follow mistress's instructions... the same instructions that she has started all of our meetings with.

Let myself in, shoes off, on my hands and knees crawl to where she waits, and kneel patiently at her feet, awaiting further instruction. Sometimes her next order comes quickly... other times she makes me wait, my heart pounding furiously in nervous anticipation.

I walk quickly now, room 415, just to the left of the elevator. I swipe my card and open the door, expecting to see mistress in her normal position in a chair at the other end of the room, but she is nowhere to be seen as the door clicks shut behind me. I realise this must be a test, so I must follow my previous instructions, removing my shoes and placing them neatly next to the door, and start to crouch down to crawl.

Suddenly the bathroom door beside me bursts open, and I am slammed into the opposite wall of the entryway, my breath knocked out of me and momentarily stunned by the force of the blow, not really realising or understanding what has just happened, only fully comprehending when you grab my hand and cuff it to a hook high on the wall. I struggle, this is not what we agreed to, and I try in vain to push you away so we can discuss the plan that we had devised for this session, but you use your full strength to force me against the wall and restrain my other hand, so that both of my arms are pinned over my head.

I turn my head to look at you, confusion in my eyes... but all I see in yours is pure lust as you flick open an old style cut throat razor, and theatrically lick the back of the blade, not speaking a word.

You move behind me, where I can no longer see you and my anxiety rises, we have never spoken about blood sports but what else could she possibly want with such a tool?

I feel the cold steel on the small of my back as you slip the razor under my shirt and slide up, neatly slicing the shirt off my back in one smooth movement. From the corner of my eye I see you step back, admiring your handiwork before you return, kneeling behind me, starting at my right ankle, slicing the leg of my pants open, all the way up to the beltline, repeating the motion on the left leg before joining the 2 cuts across my buttocks, turning my pants into rags that would fall to the ground if not still hanging from my belt. I feel you step away and stand... I am still confused what you are doing but it becomes obvious when I feel the tip of what I assume is your Big Black cock forcing its way between my cheeks, guided by one hand as your other holds me pinned against the wall. I try to speak and you hiss, "shut up Slave, you are mine". I try to wriggle away from you but the bonds and your hold are too strong, the tip of BBC lodges between my cheeks in spite of my best efforts to stop you.

I continue my struggle to escape as you push harder.....begging you to stop... but I do not use the safe word so you force the tip hard against my tight little hole. I lift up on my toes, finally realising what you are planning to do, but still trying to not have my poor little asshole raped.

You slap my ass hard... "hold still bitch", but I continue my struggle as you hold BBC in one hand and my hip in the other, pulling yourself into me as you use your body strength to hold me immobile against the wall. Suddenly the tip pops in, sending a burst of pain through me as my ass is forced to accept you, my legs buckling a little.

You feel my defences yield as the tip passes in and you grab my other hip and ram your BBC into me, hearing me gasp loudly with the ferocity of your assault

My struggles wane... a wave of pleasure and pain washes over me like the ocean you hold BBC deep in me, allowing me just a little respite as you adjust your footing, pushing my feet wider with yours.

Only then you start thrusting... not the gentle slow thrusts of a lover but the rough and almost brutal thrusts of a Norwegian goddess, drilling that BBC deep into my body before withdrawing until just the tip is still inside me before ploughing deep again, your thighs slapping my ass cheeks loudly each thrust, reminding you of the sound your hand makes on my ass when you slap me, so you pound me even harder, revelling in the sounds of your conquest.

Thrust after thrust, assaulting my ass, my moaning exciting you to fuck me even harder, that BBC buried deep in me, your thrusts harder than either of us thought possible.

I beg for mercy but still not hearing a safe word, you continue raping my ass with that beautiful big black extension of yourself, your hand moving to.my hair pulling so I have no choice but to arch, completely under your control

My breathing is ragged gasps, each of your thrusts so savage that it drives the breath from my lungs, barely enough time to gasp in another breath before all the air is driven out by your fierce Nordic assault, each thrust causing my legs to quiver and buckle so I am barely able to remain upright, the arm restraints holding me so there is no escape or relief

But also supporting me, allowing me to hold myself up, feel every inch of my mistress as she pummels my poor abused ass.

The initial pain and shock subsides, being replaced by the incredible feeling of being used... becoming one with my Norwegian Goddess, properly becoming her property, her fuck toy...

My resistance slipping as I lose the will to fight against the Viking rampage that mistress has unleashed, my hips subconsciously rocking back just slightly to better accommodate her beautiful big black cock

You notice the subtle change... so you ram your beautiful cock deep and hold it.... holding me on my toes as your Viking sword penetrates me, your body holding me.hard against.the wall.as you whisper "do you like my cock you slut?" I moan "yes mistress, I love your cock... " but you don't relent, holding me impaled on you... so deep and full...

"What did you say slave?"

Louder I repeat, "yes mistress, I love your cock "

You push a little harder, making me gasp in a mix of pleasure and pain. "Not good enough "

Clenching my teeth I stutter "yes mistress, I love your cock, and i want to be your slut and have your cock in my ass, please mistress. Use me.. i want you... I want you to make me yours".

You release me, easing yourself back off me.. but I push my butt back, keeping your cock deep in me as I bend forward as far as my restraints will allow, opening my cheeks, submitting to your will.

Please mistress...don't leave me... I am yours... your slut slave... I need you..

You pull back.. withdrawing that cock from me, I moan with disappointment as the tip exits my body...an overwhelming sense of emptiness washing over me, confused why my mistress would torture me by leaving me at the moment I declared my ultimate surrender to her.

I hang from the restraints... feeling lonely... lost... worthless... begging you to return to me and make me whole again.

You slap my ass, hard, "Shut up bitch, mistress doesn't tolerate whining!"

I silence... saddened by the rebuttal... but excited when I see that mistress is reaching for a big bottle of lube, dripping big blobs onto your cock, making a show of getting it all shiny, wet and slippery.

You position yourself behind me and I try to push back but the restraints stop me.. you taunt me a little.. feeding me just the tip then pulling away... repeating... but I try to remain silent stifling my moans and my begging, knowing any trace of weakness will encourage you to make me wait even longer.

You drip some lube onto your fingertips, massaging it into my gaping ass hole, preparing me for further abuse

Slipping one then 2 then 3 fingertips in, making me moan and rock back, thankful of the gentle treatment after the initial assault.

Lubing me up, relaxing my ass... you feel me trying to push back onto you so you mount me again, slipping the BBC into that now well prepared ass of yours, my moans encouraging you as you fuck my ass harder and deeper with your BBC, pulling fully out so you can see my gaping asshole, gaping wide, waiting for my goddess to fill me and make me whole again... then you shove it deep, your beautiful big cock all the way inside, feeling every inch of this extension of you.

Long, slow, deep thrusts.. forcing yourself into me,.owning me, loving my increasing moans and how I initiate each thrust by pushing back on you. I beg you "please mistress harder... fuck.me like the cock slut that I am.. ". You start to speed up and I begin to feel a heat deep within me... your pounding building a fire within me.that grows exponentially as you drill me with that Valkyrie sword. Faster we ride together, the fire turns into a conflagration, my.moans turning almost to screams of ecstasy as the fire explodes into an assgasm, the most intense orgasm that a man can have, and I fall, spent, legs lifeless and weak.. collapsed on the floor, suspended by my wrists in an almost catatonic state, so intense was the wave of pure unadulterated pleasure that overcame every muscle and fibre of my being.

You take the razor and slice my bonds, allowing me to flop completely to the floor like a marionette with its strings suddenly cut, falling like a stone onto the soft.plush carpet.

You join.me on the floor for a moment, spooning me, holding me tight.so that I know I am safe.and.loved. After an orgasm like that your tender.touch is beautiful, reassuring me that while I am your slave, your cockslut and your property I am also incredibly loved and cared.for.

You hold me tight for I don't know how long, whispering all kinds of things in my ear, sweet snippets of how much joy you feel when I am yours, your.bbc pressing into my back as a reminder of how you just pillaged me, taking what is yours and leaving me broken in the most fabulous way.