My Darkest Hour Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie was shocked by his response again. "What are you suggesting?" She asked.

Michael shook his head. "I'm not suggesting anything. I love you, but I am not sure that I can be with you if you can kill without conscience. I have tolerated a lot, but I am not sure I can take it anymore." Michael replied.

Maggie was hurt by his words. "Are you breaking up with me?" She asked, scared of what he was implying.

Michael shook his head. "I don't want to, but I also can't pretend like I'm okay with the way things are. This senseless killing, it has to stop. I don't mind if someone truly deserves it but I don't want to ever shed innocent blood." Michael responded.

Maggie was silent for a while, looking down at the floor and contemplating what he was saying. The monster inside her told her to end it, and him for even suggesting it. But, that would be proving his point. Her still human side, which was in love with him, knew he was right. She had been shut off from her humanity for far too long and needed to correct it.

Maggie nodded in submission.. "Okay." She responded, the words painful to even utter.

Michael looked up at her with concerned eyes. "What do you mean by okay?" He asked in a hesitant tone.

Maggie placed her ice cold hand on top of his and looked into his eyes. "No more killing, at least if I can help it. I won't pressure you any more. Just please, stay. I am happier, and a better person with you by my side." Maggie responded. She closed her eyes and sighed.

Michael turned his palm up to hers and squeezed her hand affectionately. "Thank you. I know I'm asking a lot out of you, but I will be here to help you, just like you have been here to help me." Michael reassured her.

Maggie nodded, and looked down at their intertwined hands. In the several months that she had known him, she had cared for and eventually loved him. She had never told Michael, but he affected her in ways that she kept secret. Quite often, he was a shining light in the never ending darkness, guiding her towards bettering herself. This was just the latest step in regaining her humanity after losing it for so long.

It wasn't easy, as her sinister side wanted nothing to do with being more peaceful, and longed to put an end to Michael's life as well as any human who was unlucky enough to cross her path. She didn't thirst for Michael's blood, as he was a half blood vampire and she couldn't consume his blood. Instead, the monster inside her longed to kill him because he was trying to subdue both the monster inside her as well as himself.

This meant that she would have to go about finding blood in other ways. She could just still compel them to forget but that could be dangerous. Compulsion was a powerful spell that full blood vampires posses, but it had its limits. If someone briefly died then were revived the compulsion spell would be broken. They would remember anything they had been compelled to forget and would cease doing what they had been compelled to do. Most of the time it could be explained as a hallucination but it could create problems, and she worked tirelessly to eliminate problems.

The much simpler way to get blood would be to take a familiar but that would be next to impossible without compelling someone, in which case they would be right back at square one. It was an issue that would need addressing, but for now there was nothing that could be done. Still, she was concerned with Michael, and could see that he wasn't in the best shape.

"We're going to find a way to feed, I promise. I won't consume another drop of blood until we find something that you're okay with." Maggie told Michael.

Michael nodded. "Thank you." He replied.

All of a sudden, a grandfather clock in the hallway chimed indicating it was midnight.

Michael sighed. "I guess it's that time of night." He told her.

Maggie groaned. "Sometimes I regret turning you into a half vampire. I wish you stayed up all night like me." She told him.

Michael laughed. "Who would protect you during the day?" He asked.

Maggie raised an eyebrow. "I mean, it's not like I haven't protected myself for nearly a hundred years by myself." She said sarcastically, grinning.

Michael rolled his eyes. "Still, I think it works out better that I am half vampire, and if any situation arose during the day I could protect you while you were at your most vulnerable." Michael replied.

Maggie sighed. "Yes, I suppose you are more useful as a half vampire than a full one." She told him.

Michael laughed. "Is that all I am, a tool to be used?" He asked.

Maggie grinned. "Among other things." She replied in a mischievous tone.

"Well, let's go to bed and sleep, amongst other things." Michael shot back. He leaned in and kissed Maggie, who gently yet firmly locked him in place.

All of a sudden, Maggie disappeared, leaving a gust of wind in her place.

Michael grinned, and headed to the bedroom.

Maggie was lying on the bed, and beckoned to him seductively. She had somehow already removed her shirt and pants and was only in her bra and panties. They were a deep blood red color, with black lace.

Michael happily obliged, and stripped off his shirt. He climbed on top of Maggie, and kissed her icy cold lips. His body used to recoil at her touch, because of how cold she was but now his body welcomed her embrace. Even as a half vampire his human side initially was frightened of her but that was pacified over time from being constantly in her presence.

Maggie grinded against his crotch, teasing him. She loved how hot his skin felt against hers, especially when they were making love. She ran her fingers up his chest, feeling goosebumps appear where she touched him. The only downside to him being a half vampire was that he wasn't as strong as her. If she wasn't careful she could easily hurt him. This was a problem that was both mild and severe at the same time. If he were to feed and she accidentally hurt him he would heal quickly. However, because of his current condition and starvation from blood he would not have an accelerated healing factor from any injury, and would heal at the same rate that a human would.

Michael kissed her ice cold neck, feeling Maggie's breathing grow heavy underneath his touch in anticipation. He made a trail of kisses down to her abdomen but stopped short of her mound. He then flipped her around onto her stomach, and turned his attention to her beautiful pale legs. He massaged her calves, working his way up her hamstrings, massaging her thighs. He stopped short of her ass, and instead kissed the back of her neck.

Maggie closed her eyes, and focused on the feeling of Michael's touch. She loved the contrast in temperature between them, and never grew tired of it. She moaned softly as his hands expertly caressed her flesh. She longed to feel him inside her. The feeling of her icy cold skin clashing with his fiery hot member never failed to bring her to climax.

Michael unfastened Maggie's bra, releasing her beautiful breasts from their cruel prison. He then massaged her lower back, stopping again at her ass. Maggie lifted her ass to meet his touch but Michael pulled away, teasing her. He then massaged her inner thighs, stopping just before her pussy. Finally, he removed her panties and turned his attention to her beautiful ass.

Maggie bit her lip, savoring the feeling of Michael's hands servicing her ass. She pushed back against his hands as they glided across her pussy. She gasped in pleasure as he slipped a couple of fingers into her icy cold love tunnel. He used his free hand to rub her clit, and she knew it wouldn't be long before she climaxed from the amazing feeling.

Michael licked his fingers, and continued to massage Maggie's clit as he slid his fingers in and out of her. He started pumping in and out of her faster, making sure to follow Maggie's visual and audio queues. Finally, she cried out in pleasure as she climaxed, and tensed up. Her pussy also tightened, gripping his fingers. She arched her back and bucked against his hand. Finally, her orgasm subsided as she relaxed and laughed, giddy from the euphoria.

The feeling of orgasms were unmatched as a vampire. Every one of Maggie's nerves were more sensitive than humans by tenfold. It was something that she only discovered after having sex with Michael, as she had never had sex after turning into a vampire before him. Ever since then, she had become insatiable to his touch.

Michael pulled his fingers out, and tasted her wonderful flavor. Next, he propped her up onto her knees and plunged his tongue into her waiting pussy. Maggie once again gasped, and grinded against his tongue. Michael continued rubbing her clit, bringing her towards another climax. As he lapped up Maggie's delicious juices and pleasured her clit, he could feel her tense up once more.

Maggie loved the feeling of his hot wet tongue slipping in and out of her pussy. She could feel herself already approaching another orgasm even though she just finished with one. She had to be careful to not get carried away, as she would seriously hurt him if she used enough strength. She could feel her body tensing up, as her orgasm fast approached.

Maggie cried out in pleasure, and clawed at the bedsheets. As her body seized up, her body started shaking as a warm wave of pleasure washed over her body. A pulsating sensation centered in her clit rocked her whole body as she grinded against Michael's face. He seemed to take the hint and licked her clit, which she loved. Finally, as her climax subsided she collapsed on the bed, already wanting more.

Michael stood up, and removed his pants and boxers. He then returned to Maggie, and lovingly squeezed her ass. He grinded his erect shaft in between her ass cheeks, feeling shivers of pleasure travel up his spine as his warm flesh collided with her cold skin. He was already starting to warm her up simply from his own body heat. Maggie pressed back against him slowly, moaning in anticipation. He finally placed his member at her pussy, and pressed in slowly, feeling her cold love tunnel engulf his manhood.

Maggie closed her eyes and bit her lip. She could feel his hot cock fill her up slowly, warming up her most intimate lady parts. She could feel his cock twinge at how tight she was, and squeezed her muscles to make the sensation greater for both of them. Maggie heard Michael groan softly as he buried his manhood deep inside her.

Michael pulled his cock out almost all the way, then began pumping in and out of her slowly. He loved how tight she felt, and how she squirmed in pleasure underneath him. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up to her knees which she happily did. He then gradually increased the tempo, trying to concentrate on anything else to keep himself from cumming too early. He pulled her hair, coaxing her to stand on her knees. Once she did, Michael kissed her neck, and then squeezed her beautiful tits.

Maggie loved it when Michael took control, even though she liked to do a fair if not equal amount of it herself. She reached back, and pulled his mouth to hers. She kissed him passionately as he lovingly fucked her. Finally, he released her and she used her arms to prop her up. As he continued to pick up the pace, she matched his movements, forcing him deeper inside her. She was fast approaching another orgasm.

Michael squeezed her ass cheeks as he fucked her, causing Maggie to moan in approval. He could feel her tensing up and knew she was close to another orgasm. He reached around and played with her clit with his right hand, and ran his fingernails down her back with his left hand.

Finally, Maggie couldn't hold back any longer, and released her climax. She gritted her teeth and grunted, white knuckling the bedsheets. She screamed in ecstasy, and locked Michael in place by holding her legs against his ass. To her surprise, he exploded his load deep inside her. She gasped as his hot seed flooded her cold pussy, and pulled him ever deeper inside of her.

Michael moaned as his load continued to flood her pussy, and Maggie's pussy continued to milk him for everything that he had. Rope after rope of his essence filled her, until he had nothing left to give. FInally, he collapsed on her back, riding out the rest of Maggie's orgasm with her.

Maggie's orgasm faded, leaving the fiery hot sensation of Michael's love inside her. She collapsed onto the bed, still moaning softly in the afterglow of her amazing climax. "That was wonderful, love." She told Michael through ragged breaths.

Michael ran his fingers up her back, and cupped her breasts. He pulled her up to his mouth and kissed her again as he pulled out. He placed a towel underneath Maggie as their hot mess dripped out of her. Michael collapsed on the bed as Maggie snuggled up beside him. She felt ice cold, but Michael welcomed her frigid temperature. With all of his energy spent, he slowly drifted off to sleep.

CHAPTER FOUR

Michael awoke to the sound of the grandfather clock chiming. Maggie was fast asleep, and nothing short of a freight train would wake her. Sometimes he wished that he was a full vampire, so they could spend more time together. She sometimes awoke during the day, since their windows completely blocked out sunlight but it didn't happen every day. Ultimately, he knew that he had made the right decision by becoming a half vampire. He kissed the back of her neck and lovingly caressed her body before getting up for the day.

Michael's days were relatively uneventful and quite often unbearingly lonely. He had not had human interaction in a very long time, but he knew why it had to be that way. He was a danger to people, and any slip up could jeopardize their secret. Still, he missed having someone to talk to. Lately, he had been going out to lunch at various restaurants just so he could socialize a little. Maggie had an endless stockpile of money that would supply them for any need, so he often used some of it to go to lunch.

He decided that he was going to do exactly that. Michael gathered some fresh clothes and headed for the shower, kissing Maggie on her ice cold cheek and brushing her fiery red hair out of the way before he left. Once in the bathroom, he washed his body quickly and then dried off. He finished by brushing his teeth, amongst other things and then headed to the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of water and drank it, but it did nothing for him or the fire in his throat. The pain was gradually getting worse, and he knew that within the next month he would need to feed or his thirst would be uncontrollable.

He wrote a note for Maggie on the fridge, telling her that he went to the local Denny's and would be back sometime in the afternoon. Once he did that, he left to go to Denny's. He left the house, and locked the front door. Once outside, it took his eyes a few seconds to adjust. While sunlight didn't kill him, it definitely burned his skin more than it did as a human, but not enough to actually hurt him, it just made him more uncomfortable.

He got into Maggie's car, started the engine and went on his way. Luckily, the Denny's was only a few minutes away from their house. Once he arrived, he exited the car and headed into the diner. A cheery looking waitress escorted him to a seat and gave him a menu. He settled into his booth and looked for something to eat. Human food did nothing for him, it was only for the taste only. Even still, the creature inside him would rather taste the warm blood of humans.

"Michael, is that you?" A familiar voice called out.

Michael lowered the menu in surprise, trying to figure out who the voice was. He was surprised to see Taylor standing in front of him. Of all of the things that could have happened, this was perhaps among the most unlikely. He was actually happy to see her. "Taylor? I didn't expect to see you here." He replied, smiling.

Taylor approached his table. "Well, I do live in town. It was bound to happen sometime. Are you waiting for someone?" Taylor asked.

Michael shook his head. "No, I'm not waiting for anyone. Please, sit down if you'd like." Michael replied, gesturing to the seat in front of him.

Taylor nodded, and sat down in front of him. "Are you feeling better today?" She asked, locking her fingers together in front of her.

Michael nodded. "For the most part. I felt queasy this morning and didn't sleep much last night." He replied.

The waitress came by, and saw that Taylor was now sitting across from Michael and gave her a menu.

Taylor thanked her before glossing over the menu. She appeared nervous, and was fidgeting with her fingers.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked, taking note that she was nervous.

Taylor smiled and nodded, and tried to calm her nerves. "Yes, I'm fine. I had liquid courage last night when talking to you and now I'm sober. I'm just socially awkward, sorry." She replied.

Michael shook his head. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I'm just glad that you didn't turn and run the other way when you saw me." Michael joked.

Taylor's eyes grew wide. "Why would I turn and run?" She asked, a slight hint of nervousness in her tone.

Michael's smile faded. "I don't exactly have the best luck with women. I caught my last girlfriend cheating on me with my best friend on the day I was going to propose to her. I was even willing to forgive her but she told me that she never loved me." Michael told her quietly, looking out the window.

It was painful to even talk about what happened, as the memory was still fresh in his mind, as were the deep wounds that she had inflicted on him. Maggie had helped him through it, but whenever he thought about what happened the memories came flooding back. He thought about how depressed he was, and how he was going to kill himself before meeting Maggie.

Taylor saw the sad expression on his face and voice, and instantly felt sorry for him. She extended a nervous hand and placed it on his. "That wasn't your fault. I'm sorry that happened to you." She replied.

Michael nodded, sniffling and wiping a tear from his eye. "Thank you, it means a lot." He replied. He didn't have feelings for Taylor but it was a huge burden lifted off his back. He missed human interaction, and didn't want to lose Taylor as a friend. "How was your night?" He asked.

Taylor looked down at their hands, and slowly removed hers. "It was uneventful, I pretty much just fell asleep after I got home." She replied.

Michael nodded. "Well, I'm glad you got some sleep, I sure as hell didn't." He lied. Michael looked back at the menu, and found what he wanted to order- an omelette with a side of hashbrowns. "Do you know what you want to eat?" He asked.

Taylor nodded. "I get the same thing every time." She replied.

Michael nodded. "Well, this time I'll pay for yours. It'll at least help me make up for last night." He told her.

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked.

Michael nodded. "Yeah, it's fine. I didn't get to treat you to dinner last night so I'll treat you to lunch." He replied.

Taylor smiled and nodded. "Thank you." She told him in a grateful tone.

Michael pulled out his phone to check the time. It was only 12:30, plenty of time to hang out with Taylor. He scrolled through Facebook briefly to kill time until the waitress returned. Suddenly, Michael smelled something that both terrified him and lit the fire in his throat- human blood. He set his phone down, and instinctively grabbed his throat.

Taylor looked alarmed. "Are you alright?" She asked, taking her hands out of her purse and placing them on the table.

Michael shook his head. "No, I'm afraid that the food poisoning hasn't been flushed out of my system yet. Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom." Michael replied, standing up and heading straight for the bathroom. He was fighting with everything he had to not give in to bloodlust, he was only hanging on by a thread.