My Darkest Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael assisted her and removed them the rest of the way, only to find that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"History may have called you a demon, but you look like an angel to me. My very own beautiful angel of death." Michael told her.

Maggie smiled, and brought him to her face. She kissed him again, wrapping him in her embrace.

Michael pulled back, kissing Maggie's neck. He made a trail of kisses down her neck, paying extra attention to her breasts, then made a trail of kisses down her stomach to her nether regions. He kissed her inner thighs, then breathed on her pussy.

Maggie moaned in anticipation, the sensation of his hot breath on her pussy felt incredible. Because of the temperature difference of their bodies, Michael felt almost as hot as fire while still feeling pleasant.

Michael spread Maggie's pussy, revealing her clit. She shuddered in pleasure at his touch. He flicked her clit with his tongue, which made her cry out in pleasure. He flicked it again, and she tensed up.

Michael looked up at Maggie because he thought he did something wrong.

"That feels wonderful. Don't stop." Maggie told him.

Michael licked his fingers, and placed them at the entrance of Maggie's pussy, and flicked her clit again with his tongue. She shuddered once more and grabbed the bedsheets. He flicked it again, but this time made steady circles around it. He dipped his tongue into her pussy to get a better taste then went back to her clit.

Maggie was in pure ecstasy, the sensory overload was almost too much. His tongue was working wonders, and she was close to climaxing from a combination of lack of sex, the oral work that he was doing and how hot he felt to her. She gasped when Michael inserted his fingers into her pussy. It felt like nothing she'd ever experienced before. His fingers sliding in and out of her was too much, and it sent her over the edge in the biggest orgasm she's ever had.

Wave after wave of pleasure hit Maggie, and it came to the point where she couldn't breathe. Not that it mattered, vampires don't have to breath to survive. For almost half a minute her orgasm lasted, finally slowing down and all together stopping, leaving her breathless.

Michael looked up at Maggie panting, breathless from her climax. He looked down at her beautiful pussy; she was more than ready for him. He took off his pants and boxers, and his eight inch dick was hard and on full display.

Michael plunged his tongue back into Maggie's pussy one last time, savoring her flavor. He made a trail of kisses back up her stomach, stopping at her breasts to suck on each of them for a few seconds. He then kissed and gave a hickey to the hollow of her throat, which made her moan. She was still panting.

Maggie closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Michael's skin on hers. She felt his lips touch hers, and she parted her lips, while they shared a passionate kiss.

Michael guided his dick to her waiting pussy, and slowly inserted it. 'Oh my god, she is so tight' He thought.

Maggie gasped at the size of Michael as he inserted. She had not had sex in decades, let alone seen his penis; she was focused on her own pleasure so much that she forgot to check him out.

Maggie gripped Michael's sides with her legs, giving him easier access.

Michael pushed his dick in a little more than halfway, while Maggie and him both sharply inhaled at the same time. Him, from feeling how tight and cold she was and she from how big and hot temperature-wise his penis was.

Michael looked into Maggie's eyes, which were glazed over from the ecstasy. He withdrew his penis mostly, then pushed it in further to about six inches. He moaned from the pleasure, and her pussy was already heating up to match his temperature. He withdrew once again mostly, then pushed the rest of his penis into her pussy. She felt absolutely amazing, a perfect colliding of fire and ice.

Maggie smiled and kissed Michael, who then started to pump in and out of her. Her heightened vampire senses made it to where she could feel every part of him enter and withdraw. She could feel her body temperature rise, as his radiant heat was causing her body temperature to rise.

Michael was in ecstasy as well, as Maggie felt amazing. As he thrust into her, she bucked her hips to meet his, taking him deeper into her. He laid on top of her and thrust as fast as he could, while she matched every thrust with a buck of her own.

Maggie could not take much more. She was already close to cumming again, and was frantically meeting Michael's thrusts, desperate to take more of him though she could not. Her body tensed up as she climaxed for a second time, her pussy milking him for seed he was not ready to give. She was overcome with wave after wave of pleasure until it subsided. She panted, breathless.

Michael was almost to the edge, Maggie's orgasm almost sent him over. He would not last through a third.

"Cum for me, you deserve it." Maggie told him, looking into his eyes.

Michael nodded, then started to pull out.

Maggie shook her head and pulled him back in. "Cum inside me, you can't get me pregnant anyways. I would want it even if I could." She told him.

Michael nodded, then started pumping as fast as he could, while Maggie locked her hands around the back of his neck.

Maggie bucked wildly to meet every one of Michael's thrusts, and she could tell that he was seconds away. She kept her eyes locked on his, and bit her lip in anticipation.

Michael could not hold back any longer, staring into the face of an angel, he climaxed, filling Maggie's pussy with his seed. With every rope of semen came a wave of pleasure, he came until he had no more to give her.

Michael stopped trembling, and looked at Maggie with adoration and kissed her. He collapsed on her, breathless. He laid beside her, panting.

Maggie rolled over to nestle her head in Michael's chest, feeling his hot seed drip out of her.

Michael wrapped his arm around Maggie's back, lovingly playing with her side breast. She maneuvered to give him better access, so he cupped it and played with her nipple.

Maggie felt immense sadness. She did not want to kill Michael anymore. He had awakened feelings in her that she thought she would never feel again. Feelings of love, empathy, kindness, sadness, and even humanity itself. She felt alive again, and his body temperature made her feel like she truly was alive, even though her undead heart hadn't beat in centuries.

"I am ready. I am ready to die. I can die peacefully with these last memories. There is no other death I would want then right here in your arms. Thank you for letting me find happiness in my darkest hour." Michael told Maggie.

Chapter Four

His words were like a stake to Maggie's heart. If she was capable of crying, it would be now. Maybe it was the intimacy they shared together. Maybe it was Michael's heartbreaking story. Maybe it was a combination of all of those things, or none at all.

All Maggie knew was that she had fallen in love with Michael. But, it could never be. He was a human, she a vampire. He would be in constant danger. She could never turn him because vampirism was a fate much worse than death. He could not be allowed to live, because he knew about vampires. There are other things in the world that could cause a compulsion spell to be broken, so she could not compel him to forget.

A thought occurred to her. The man that she unwillingly helped, the one who wanted the haunting transferred to himself. Maybe it wasn't so unwilling after all. She had left him alive by mistake, or perhaps not. She didn't even want to tell herself that, but maybe she had spared him because she was moved by the love he showed for a literal ghost that he was willing to sacrifice himself for. If he could love someone whom he could never touch then maybe it wasn't doomed.

She had also set an insurance policy in place to make sure that he could survive the anchoring of a parasitic ghost that needs constant energy to avoid perishing. She didn't tell him, but she had to place a specific curse on him that allowed him to live indefinitely with the ghost. Maybe she could try a similar curse on him that would take away her thirst for his blood.

"You're not saying anything." Michael told her.

"Can we please stay in this moment? For a while longer?" Maggie asked.

Michael was silent. He rolled over to face Maggie and kissed her forehead.

Maggie rolled over to turn her face from him. She didn't want him to see her conflict. "I want you to stay with me the rest of the night before I do it. Maybe you're not the only one who wants comfort in your darkest hour. I need blood, just a little to get me through the night." Maggie told him.

Michael pulled Maggie close to him, and outstretched his arm. "Take as much as you need." He replied.

Maggie took his arm in her hands, taking one hand in hers. "I'm sorry, but this will hurt. I'll tell you what's going to happen. I have to get my fangs into your artery, then I have to drink your blood. Afterwards, to close the wound I have to open my wrist, and let my blood drip in the wound. Vampire blood has healing properties that can close even the most life threatening injuries." She told him.

"That's okay. Go ahead." Michael replied.

Maggie bit into Michael's wrist, and he flinched while crying out in pain but didn't move. She had enough experience with feeding that she wouldn't waste or spill a single drop. After her thirst was satiated, she clamped down on his wrist with one hand, completely halting blood flow from the artery. She bit into her own free wrist and dripped her blood into Michael's wound, and waited for it to heal. Her wrist had healed within a couple seconds of the bite.

Maggie released Michael's arm after his wound healed. "Good as new, all healed up." She told him.

"Now please, stay with me until morning." Maggie asked him.

"I think I can do that." Michael replied.

Maggie lay motionless, reflecting on her decisions so far and the ones she could take. She did not want to kill Michael, but he seemed determined to die. This was the first time that she had ever felt conflicted about her prey. The monster inside her wanted his blood drained, but her human side had become awakened after decades if not a century of being dead. She had lost her humanity throughout the years, but Michael managed to show her that it was not dead, just dormant.

Maggie closed her eyes, feeling the warmth of Michael gradually heat up her ice cold body. She cared for him, she could say that for certain. She could eventually love him, but you can't love someone in twenty four hours. The only problem is that he was human. There was three paths that she could take.

If Maggie could convince Michael to want to live, there was a total of three options she would take. One would punish her, the other two would curse Michael. She could leave him human, but she would be tortured by constantly being near his blood, and he would eventually die from one reason or another. The next option is the most extreme; she could turn him into a full-blooded vampire. He could never see the sun again, have supernatural and super strength powers but would need human blood to remain at full strength. She would not wish her fate on her worst enemy.

The final option was the best option for both Maggie and Michael. She could turn him into a half-blooded vampire. He would be able to walk in the sun, but he would have none of the vampiric powers except limited immortality; inability to age and can heal very quickly from anything less than a mortal injury. He would also need human blood, though at a reduced amount that she did. If he didn't consume human blood, his healing factor would weaken, though his eternal youth will stay intact.

Maggie decided that she would give Michael whatever he wanted, whether that be death, a future with her or simply to let him go. She would do whatever he asked.

Maggie decided to fall asleep, as if he tried to escape, she would feel him stirr.

Chapter Five

Maggie awoke to Michael kissing the back of her neck, and she smiled. She rolled over, and gave him a passionate kiss. He felt normal to her, for he had warmed her body to the same temperature as his.

Maggie's eyes focused on her clock, it was 8 am. The sun was fully out.

"Michael, before you ask, I have thought long about your request." Maggie told him, sitting up. She made no effort to clothe herself, and her beautiful body was on display. Maggie took Michael's hand in hers.

Michael sat up as well, to face her.

"I want to start off by saying if you still want me to end your life, I will. But I have came to the decision that I don't want to. I care about you. There is no deception with me. I would never hurt you the way that you were hurt before." Maggie told hm.

Michael inhaled deeply, unsure of what to think. He had no idea if he had been compelled to feel this way, to feel affection for Maggie. When he touched her, he felt electricity and strangely enough, despite her being a vampire, safety. Not even twelve hours ago he wanted to end his life and felt like there was no hope for him. Now, he felt comfort, content.

"How can I trust you? How do I know you won't hurt me? It is in your nature, you said it yourself." Michael asked.

Maggie looked down. "The fact that you are still alive is your answer. I have lured countless men into my company and have either murdered them for their blood, or took as much from them as I could while still leaving them alive. No man who entered my house has ever lived to tell the tale. The only people I bring home are ones I am certain I am going to kill." She told him.

"Okay, but I really don't understand where you are going with this." Michael replied.

"You don't get it. When I bring someone to my home I have already made the decision to kill them. I didn't kill you. I care about you; I am developing feelings for you that I have tried to deny. You are the first human I have ever felt conflicted about killing, let alone chose to spare long enough to listen to their story." Maggie told him.

"I have never even slept with any human after I became a vampire. You are my first romance in almost a century. You have awoken things in me that have been dormant for a very long time. Feelings of passion, empathy and dare I say a fledgling love." Maggie confessed.

Michael was surprised. He did not think that he would get the response out of Maggie that he did. "What would you do, if not kill me?" He asked.

Maggie looked up at Michael. "I would give you one of four options. Two of which would curse you, one which would hurt me and put you in constant danger, and the last would put us both in danger." She told him.

Michael was curious, he hadn't thought this was how his day would start or his life end. "What is the last one? Putting us both in danger?" He asked.

"I would simply let you go. I have no desire to kill you, and the very thought makes me sick and breaks my heart. My human side at least." Maggie told him.

"What of the first one? It puts me in danger, but will hurt you?" Michael asked.

"I will tell you this: The three remaining ones are about me pursuing a relationship with you. There is no deception, no trickery. I am developing feelings for you. It is not love yet, but given the chance it will be. This option, I would want to be with you, but I will leave you human. You will age, and die; but you will be in danger, for the slightest lapse in control from me could result in your death; this is exactly the reason it would be torture for me. My vampiric side claws at the door for your blood and life." Maggie told him.

"What of the other two?" Michael asked, already liking the sound of that but still undecided.

"The first and most extreme option of the two is that I could turn you into a full-blooded vampire as well, so we could be together for eternity. You would have immortality, and only the sun or a stake through the heart could kill you. You will also need to regularly consume human blood, because your vampiric powers would weaken if you didn't. The thirst for blood would be insatiable, and your throat would always be an unquenchable fire." Maggie told him.

"And the last?" Michael asked.

"I could turn you into a half-blood vampire. You would be able to walk in the daylight, would be immortal to an extent, but mortal injuries will still kill you without immediate consumption of human blood. You will not age, but you will still need human blood to keep your vampiric healing powers, though at a reduced rate and volume. You will not have any full-blooded vampiric powers beyond that though." Maggie replied.

Michael liked the sound of that option best. He had already made the decision to be with Maggie when she confessed her feelings for him. "How do you become a full or half-blooded vampire?" He asked.

"You would need to inject enough vampire blood to ensure that you do not return to a human state. When full vampire blood is absorbed into your bloodstream, you gain the healing properties of a vampire until it leaves your system. When you absorb too much vampire blood, it starts to change you temporarily into a vampire. When enough blood is absorbed, you will not return to human form but become what is called a half-vampire. If you are killed at any point besides with a stake within the first twenty four hours of the transformation, you will become a full vampire." Maggie replied.

Michael took a deep breath, thinking about his choices. "When I first met you, I was ready to die. I no longer feel like that. You have gave me a reason to live, but I would have died happy. I want to be with you. I would like to become a half vampire." He told her.

Maggie smiled. "That can be arranged. But there are some things you must know about being a vampire, even half. You will be a danger to anyone around you. The slightest lapse in judgement and you can lose control. You must not tell family members or anyone else that you are half. You cannot donate blood, and you will be sterile." She told Michael, then laughed. "You know, last night I told myself that I couldn't bring myself to turn you if you chose this option because it would be hell for you. Call it selfishness, mercy or sympathy, either way I want to be with you." She added.

Michael nodded, then kissed Maggie. He ran his fingers up her beautiful now cold body, and stroked her cheek.

Maggie rested her forehead on his. "If my heart was able to beat, it would be stuttering right now." She told Michael.

"Mine already is, but I'm sure you can hear it." Michael replied.

Maggie rested her head on Michael's chest. "I sure can, and I love the sound." She told him.

"Well, how do we go about doing this?" Michael asked, as he ran his fingers through Maggie's fiery red hair.

"Either directly into the bloodstream, or you have to ingest it. It goes to the bloodstream either way." Maggie replied.

"One sounds painful to both you and me, the next sounds painful to only you but gross to me." Michael responded.

"Indeed. Which would you like?" Maggie asked.

"I'm not a sadist but I want us to go through it together." Michael replied.

"Very well. Follow me." Maggie replied, standing up.

Michael did the same, but hugged Maggie from behind. He ran his hands up her cold figure, all the way up to her breasts, then wrapped them around her waist. He kissed her neck, and she breathed heavily.

"Not now, we have all eternity." Maggie told Michael, then unwillingly tore herself from his arms. She loved his touch, but needed to focus. She reached her arm out, and lead him to the kitchen. She retrieved a fillet knife from the knife drawer, then walked back to him.

"Here's how this will work. I will have to cut both of your palms, then cut mine to start blood flow between us both. We will have to place our palms together which will prevent healing, because my vampiric blood will be trying to attack your human blood. Your heart rate will speed up until it gives out momentarily. That is when you know the process is finished. I have to warn you, it will hurt the whole time." Maggie informed Michael.