My Darkest Hour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, and held out his palms in a surrender stance. Before he blinked, he felt a burning sensation, and Maggie's palms as well as fingers were intertwined with his. Before he could say anything, it felt like battery acid was being injected into his hands, and the feeling traveled up his arms. He cried out in pain, but looked into her eyes for comfort. The pain grew worse, as his heart rate spiked.

The pain went down Michael's body, into his legs and he collapsed onto the floor, with Maggie following him. It was too much. "Please, kill me or make it stop!" He screamed, in agony.

Maggie closed her eyes and turned away, remembering her transformation all too well. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She whispered.

Michael tried to pull away, but Maggie's grip was like death, cold and inescapable. The burning sensation travelled up his torso, into his head and brain, and he let out a scream of pure torture. He was trying desperately to pull away but his efforts were in vain. His entire body was now engulfed in flames except one place- his heart. Finally, his heart lit ablaze with vampire blood and his heart stopped beating. He let out a scream, begging for death that would not come.

The fire died down in his arms, then legs, then his head, then torso, and finally disappeared in his heart. His screams became wails, then whimpers, then turned to sobbing, crying, relieved that it was over. Michael pulled his hands away, but Maggie held him against her chest. It was not sexual, but comforting.

Michael continued to cry, traumatized by his transformation. He embraced Maggie, clinging to his only comfort and source of the pain. He slowly stopped when he felt his heart beat again. It was healing him, and he felt a surge of energy that washed away all weariness. With the surge of energy, came a low burning sensation in his throat.

"We are bonded by blood. You are now a half-blooded vampire." Maggie told Michael "As a result, my vampiric nature wants nothing to do with your blood. We can truly be together now." She added.

Michael was excited, yet afraid, Excited that he could be with Maggie forever, but afraid of what he would have to do or what he will become.

"What now?" Michael asked, standing up.

Maggie stood up as well, leaned in, and kissed him passionately.

Michael ran his hands up from her pussy all the way to her breasts and held her in his arms.

"How about we go make love?" Maggie asked, then flitted to the bedroom.

Michael smiled, and headed for the bedroom.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I want to take a vote. For those who want this spin-off to continue, comment continue it. If you want it to end, say end it. It will help influence my decision, so whatever gets more I will support. Be sure to give the story a like, and look out for My Soul-Mate Ch. 2, which will be out before the next month.