My Darling Denise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom simply smiled. "I'm already under your spell. Under your complete control sounds pretty nice to me."

She rolled over and looked at the bedside clock. "I need to go soon."

"I know. The shower here has powerful jets and lots of room. Let's wash each other."

They lathered and scrubbed one another like the lovers they were. He stepped out first to dry himself. Then he held out a robe and wrapped it around her as she exited. He licked the water from her face. He began to open the robe to expose her breasts, but Denise stepped back.

"That's enough for one day. Otherwise I'll be very very late." He watched her as she dried and brushed her hair. She shooed him out of the bathroom. "A lady needs some privacy."

He dressed, and waited for her to emerge. She looked radiant. The "vitamin F" seemed to agree with her.

She gathered up her things, not forgetting the chemise in the closet.

"I'll walk you to your car." he said.

"OK. But let's have a goodbye kiss here first."

He held her close, and kissed her softly. He didn't want to let go of her. He stroked her hair as she put her head on his chest. Then she stepped away, looked at him with a smile, twirled around once, and headed for the door. He had no choice but to follow.

He had his hand on her waist as they navigated through the lobby. Out the door. A quick walk to her car. She unlocked it, and he opened the door for her.

"Drive safe, my love." he said with a sad look in his eyes.

She smiled. "I will. See you soon I hope."

She buckled up and he closed the door as she pushed the button to start her car. He stepped back, and waved goodbye as she drove away. He walked back into the hotel, and headed for the bar. He sat down to watch the tail end of a football game on the TV. The waitress smiled as she took his order. "What happened to the lovely lady you were with earlier?"

"She's on her way home to make dinner for a very lucky man." he said with a wan smile.

12