All Comments on 'My Date'

by holly3

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Written with a truth that just makes it real and wanting for more. - Nice

What would also be nice is a description of reclaim and how she is proud of her physical skills.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A whorewife with a cooperative cuck. Happy days.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 3 years ago

It felt unfinished. A build up with the husband and then what?

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesover 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing a great story

I really enjoyed this. Please keep writing and sharing with us! You are an excellent writer and a great story teller. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Length

No I don't mean cock size. Make your stories a little longer. More detail. Otherwise, it was good.

sslarivio1sslarivio1over 3 years ago
Nice!

I liked it! Not the usual full of details which can be good or sometimes bad. I haven't looked to see if there is a chapter 2 but you could easily do that! Tell us about your feelings after, how your hubby reacted etc...

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful story.

I would like to hear the part where you shared the detials of your date with your husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your story is a fresh take on what is too often just more cliched repetition. I hope you expand on this story with more chapters and increase her desire for more of what she said was unappealing (hot wife, cuckolding, swinging) and give her hubby what he wants. Of course some will now say this would be 'just more cliched repetition" and I suppose that is true, but you have an new angle and a interesting way of telling it. So more please.

JulieAnn42JulieAnn42over 3 years ago
I understand

I truly understand the feelings involved, and how quickly it can end up happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hubby will want to watch next time

Another willing cuckold and a slut wife. A divorce is the answer. Dumb shit.

1 star

management91399management91399over 3 years ago

Interesting take on this age old cliché. We get a nice peek at the interior life of the wife, whats on her mind and how slowly she slides into this place. What's missing are the husbands motivations and what's on his mind. Funny thing is she's happy where she's at but has some sort of logic when the husband makes his request. There doesn't seem to be a lot of strum and drang when it comes to the stress between the husbands request and the wife following through, it was more like, hey maybe you should try pistachio ice cream instead of chocolate. And she does it from a detached POV almost like Camus The Stranger where she's surprised when her date asks her if she wants sex. She looks at that from a detached POV and is surprised when he tries to be polite through the act. It's more like a travelogue. It will be interesting to see if there is a follow up to this by the author (I imagine a lot of other writers in Lit might be chomping at the bit to continue this in their own style) but I'd love to see Holly bring the husband to life in some way akin to the way she's created the wife in this story. I don't imagine there is going to be fireworks down the road in this story, or humiliation, I think this is sort of threading the needle in the cuck corner of this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh, . . ., OK, she fucked another man. Because her husband wanted her to?

So this was more like reading an Erotic Couplings story. What was the point? What was the plot?

I think I missed whatever was supposed to be achieved by this story; sorry.

But thanks for the effort.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Go up to your husband, pull back your hand as far as you are comfortable, and smack the fire out of him. Then tell him to Never suggest you cheat on your wedding vows again and that he'd better quit if he's doing it too. If you both are doing it because it's the "thing" to do, it will wreck your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yes, OK. And then . . .?

This could be a stand-alone story -- and it just barely qualifies as a story -- but it also calls out for a Part 2+ if that's your plan. If so, you're stuck with the problem of how to differentiate your plot and story from the many hundreds of nearly-identical one already in the LW story barn.

Good luck!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 3 years ago

Good story so far. I hope there is a part two. Thanks.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 3 years ago

One of the keys to this kind of story is the progression. That's the point of the plot – and you absolutely nailed it. Well done!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago

"it had peaked his erotic curiosiuty"

.

Peaked? curiosiuty? A little editing would have helped. But otherwise I thought it was a good and interesting story. It was also a story that was about the wife enjoying her 'Extra-marital fun'. As I have often said in comments, most LW stories are about the husband's reaction to her infidelity, not her enjoyment of it.

In fact, this is one story that might have benefited from a bit more explanation about the husband's motives. As one of the Anonymice commented, this was little more than an Erotic Couplings story. It certainly wasn't a Cuck-shit story. He apparently wanted her to do it for her pleasure, not for his titillation. But the reader wasn't told why he wanted her to do it.

On the other hand, I thought that Ms Holly did a good quick and economical job of explaining her female character's rapid acceptance of the proposal put to her by her husband, and her feelings as she discovered the fun of being free to flirt. "Had picking men up always been this easy? My 20-something past self didn't recall it being so simple."

All in all, I liked this story.

Lue

CagivagurlCagivagurlover 3 years ago
Great story

I loved the flow, well written and nicely worded. Five stars.... Well done the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Hopefully there will be a follow up with the hubby’s reclaiming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Fantasy should not be confused with reality.

The lack of a follow up to this story reflects the tragic truth of this axiom. Upon her return home, the MC told her waiting husband what she had done and had allowed another man to do to, and in, her. She mistook his silence and trembling hands for surprised excitement that he now had a true hotwife. The fact he rushed past her to throw up in the hall bath after she stripped and tried to hand him her cum drenched panties brought home to both what a mistake this had been.

She began to cry when he quietly asked her to take a long shower before they spoke any further. No matter how much she scrubbed, she could not wash away the truths that she had broken her vows and exposed herself and her spouse to the dangers of unprotected sex outside her marriage. Her tears increased when she emerged from their bedroom suite to find he was gone. Beneath his cell phone on the kitchen table was a short note saying he needed some time and would talk to her in a few days.

The police found his body three days later inside his car in the parking lot of an abandoned strip mall. They said he died instantaneously when he pulled the trigger with the barrel of the pistol in his mouth. Sadly, she knew better.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I like Anonymous's ending for the story, but I would prefer that the husband ask the whore to bring the lover home so that he could enjoy watching her in action. Then he would take pistol, and before he ate his bullet, he would slaughter a bull and the whore first. That is the proper end to this POS. Would you give that ending a*5 TediousShadow?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Too bad there was no follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story I liked it a lot and I hope you write more to this story .......... please !!!!!!

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

Not really a story, but an introduction.

To the commentators -- please recall that husband asked for it and wife complied with husband's request.

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

This deserved a follow up. Her going home to be reclaimed by her husband, and the resulting conversation about their feelings

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

Too bad she left and stopped writing. This deserved a second chapter, about the exchange between husband and wife afterwards

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous