My Date with James

Story Info
Things certainly do not go as planned!
855 words
3.97
11k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three quick knocks on the door alerted me to his arrival.

My heart picked up its pace as I strolled towards the front door.

James stood on the other side. His smile lit up his face as he went in for a hug. His dark stubble grazed against my cheek, and I caught the faint scent of his sandalwood cologne.

"I'm glad you managed to decipher my directions," I said with a smile. "Come on in."

As he slid past me, I felt a charge of excitement within. It was our 4th date, but the first time he'd been to my apartment.

"Something smells delicious," James exclaimed. "What's cooking?"

"Oh, I just took a chocolate coconut cake out the oven. I thought we could have it while we watched-"

His kiss interrupted me. Light and fresh, his lips dotted mine. Almost hypnotic, he had me in a trance. The gentle persuasion of his kisses had me quickly dismissing our scheduled plans for the day.

Grasping his hand, I led him to my bedroom. As we entered the sunlit room, both of our eyes were drawn to the bed.

With unspoken words, I reached for his dark blue shirt. The soft cotton trespassed my fingers as I pulled the shirt over his head - tip-toeing due to his tall frame. I heard the sound of the zipper before I noticed James removing his jeans.

Unabashedly, I admired his body. He wasn't muscular, yet he had strong protective arms. A few freckles dotted his chest, and I instinctively traced them with my finger.

As he pressed closer, I felt his erection against my thigh. I could see James' bulge straining against his boxers - the outline of his cock shouting for me to suck it.

I happily obliged with its demand.

Dropping to my knees, I kissed his cock through the thin fabric. A short faint moan escaped James as I ran my hand up and down the length of his dick. I grabbed the bottom of his boxers and yanked them down. His cock nearly took out my eye when it popped out!

"Spread your legs a bit," I instructed, as I began to kiss his thighs. First the left, then the right. Peppering light, deep and sensual kisses up and down his inner thighs. Each time I came tantalizing close to the base of his dick, I diverted my lips. I could feel the build-up in his body as I continued to tease him. His short rapid breathes the only sound in the bedroom.

He let out a loud moan when I suddenly put one of his balls into my mouth. My tongue explored its shape as I stroked the top of his cock. My mouth soon replaced the gentle strokes of my hand.

I heard him softly cry my name as inch by inch as I took his cock deep inside my mouth. His fingers found the tangles of my hair as I started to moan and hum. The constant throbbing of his cock told me he was enjoying the sensation.

James had a look of surprise when I abruptly stood up. That look soon gave way to lust as I took off my dress. The silk purple panties felt smooth against my skin, and deliciously hugged my ass. I hadn't bothered with a bra, but he didn't seem to mind.

With our eyes now locked, I took his hand and placed them firmly on my waist. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I pulled him in for a deep kiss. My lips soon softened under his as he caressed my ass through the silk fabric.

"Let's continue on the bed," I said, leading the way.

His palms cupped my breasts as I laid on my back. "Your body is so soft and beautiful," he said while lightly pinching my dark nipples. My eyes slid shut as I feel into his touch.

"Bite them," I said hoarsely. James' fingers left my nipples as he leaned in to give them a bite. As his mouth worked its magic, I felt my legs being spread apart with his free hand. As he ran his hand down my thigh, I instinctively opened wider for James.

He slid two fingers inside of my increasingly soaking wet pussy. His strokes started painfully slow before gradually increasing in pace. James curled his fingers and found my G spot.

"Fuck," I yelled in pleasure. "Don't stop biting my nipples," I commanded as my fingers found my enlarged clit. I was in complete bliss as James worked his talent simultaneously on my G spot and erect nipples. I feverishly began to rub my clit as the arousal built up within me.

My body started to tense; we both knew I was on the edge. With a deep thrust, James cast his fingers in deeper and caused me to explode. The orgasm shook my entire body, and I felt my juices flooding out.

It felt like forever before my heart stopped racing. The bed dip as James came to lay next to me. His smile reached his eyes as he said, "Are you ready for round two?"