Casino Night and the Nanny

Story Info
Wife was out and the nanny was in.
955 words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was out of town on a trip. So I took the opportunity to call for a sitter to watch the kids for a late night while I went to the casino. After hours of table game it was getting late and I was getting tired and ready to head home and get some sleep.

When I arrived home, the lights where off in the main room with the screen saver on the TV going. Everyone was asleep and the sitter was asleep with a blanket over her on our oversized couch. She is thin athletic build college girl that we have a used as sitter multiple times. This was not a rare situation for her to be asleep watching tv waiting for us to arrive home.

Tonight was different, I have sometimes thought of exploring her body and tonight might be my chance. In the dark, I stood next to the couch I reached under the blanket to gently wake her up let her know I have arrived home. It stirred her a little, but something unexpected happened, and she moved her chest into my movement and a deep breath was heard.

She scooted away from the edge of the couch while grabbing my hand and keeping it on her chest. My body became horizontal without effort and slid into the blanket with her, holding her breast with my hand and her back facing me. At this point I knew she was awake and no doubt she knew my hands were on her body.

I continued to grasp her firm tits moaning in her ear, I started to play with her nipple and pinching them. These were only thoughts I would have in dreams, or occasional glances I could get away with enjoying her body without being a creepy old guy. I moved my hand under her shirt and could feel her skin and firmness in my fingers now. Her breathing was syncing up with my movements and pushing into my hands as I would move from one breast to the other and filling up my palm with a full squeeze.

I wanted to explore everything while I was in this situation, I started to glide my hand from her chest down to between her thighs. Her entire body shifted to be fully on her back as my fingers weighed on her shorts. After a couple teasing pressures from the outside of her shorts, I slid by hand up to her belly button and began creeping under her panties.

This was the moment I couldn't be more into and the reason I can't stop thinking about. She used both hands and quickly slid her shorts and panties down over her knees and her legs spread. I was still laying on my side, with my fingers exploring her clit. I could feel the heat and wetness coming from below. As I spread her and inserted a finger, she moaned. It was subtle and quiet, but I could hear it, and it started making my dick hard.

I moved by hand back onto her firm breasts as those have been a source of lust for me. I could feel her hips moving, craving my attention back to between her thighs. I obliged, moving my hand back down and teasing pressure on the outside. This time I wanted to hear that moan again, I inserted two fingers. The moan was vocal and deep, I continued to play and reach deep into her wetness making each breath count. I was now fixated on that moan and wanted it to continue.

My dick continued to demand attention, I slid my pants off and pressed my dick against her thigh. No change in her breathing or hip movement, just continued to enjoy my fingers deep into her pleasure. I grabbed her hips and positioned her in a way I could pleasure her and tease with my hard cock against her vagina and clit. I didn't want to insert my dick into her, just wanted to continue to tease each other. My dick was now rubbing her clit and gliding along her wetness. I continued to power my hips into her. Stroking her clit with my head and shaft now. Her face was lit by the screen saver on the TV and I could see her throw her head back while moaning. She would have let me fuck her if I wanted to. And the thought was hard to resist but I wanted to give her something I knew no one else her would have been able to do her age. Focus on her pleasure and not mine. I moved her hand onto her clit and joined her in massaging both my firm dick and her full pussy. I helped her apply pressure on my shaft that was teasing her clit. Her movements started stuttering and I knew she was going to come. I was fully ready myself. I pushed her hand onto my cock so she could feel it pulse through her fingers. My fingers went inside to stroke her g-spot to fill her orgasm. She moaned so loud I had to whisper a small 'shh' in her ear.

I stopped all play after that and a few moments later, I climbed out of the couch, said "Goodnight", and went to mine. I could hear her slowly move out of house and she left on her own. It's been a week or so since the incident but I can't stop thinking about it.

Does she think about it? I replay her moaning over and over and it makes me hard now just thinking about it. I know this was a one-time adventure and I will treasure it for years.