My Daughter

Story Info
Dad has unclean thoughts about his daughter.
6.6k words
4.47
42.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daughter

1

It happened before my divorce. My wife as usual was not at home. Out again on some important trip to who knows where for her job. I had been cleaning the house all day and my daughter had not made an appearance. At eighteen, still living under our roof, I thought she should at least show her face and perhaps help me with the cleaning.

Usually, I knock on her door. This time, I forgot. I walked in and there she was. She had just turned eighteen with a body of a Goddess. She was naked, her beautiful breasts, her perfectly flat stomach, her absolute perfection of a face. What I saw was her legs spread wide, her finger on her clit making little circles. She was moaning, her left hand tweaking a nipple and my cock got immediately hard in my pants. Blonde, blue eyes, a perfect figure.

She knew I was there. I was sure of it. She did not stop and I stood just inside her bedroom door transfixed. I watched as she brought down her other hand and began to slide a finger into her pussy, her right hand still pushing against her engorged clitoris. I watched.

I watched as she stabbed another finger into her pussy and began to fuck herself more rapidly, Her moans were louder now and I could almost feel the heat emanating from her body across the room. She made a noise like the squeak of a mouse and I knew she was not going to be able to hold out much longer. Not that she wanted to. And still I watched.

She then pushed a third finger into her pussy. She arched her back, pushing her loins, her wet pussy against her hand, now fucking herself very fast. My cock was so hard. So hard and I dare not touch it. For this was my daughter. My very young daughter. I was watching my daughter fuck herself and I was as turned on as I had ever been in my life. She popped her hips up and down, those noises, her fingers bringing her to that moment. Yes, I continued to watch.

Then my daughter came, her body shuddering, her entire being wrapped up in that release. She moaned and groaned in rhythm to her hand fucking herself. She moaned louder now, she moaned in rhythm to her release, her cum obvious on her hand. Slowly she began to come down from the peak of her orgasm, her body relaxing in stages until finally she lay flat on the bed. She pulled her hand out of her pussy and at the same time she turned, facing me she opened her eyes and mouthed, "Daddy."

I left. I just walked out.

2

A few months later my wife left me and we were divorced just a few months after that. My wife Lizzy and I had infrequent sex until those days when it was obvious she had checked out of our marriage. When we did, when I managed to threaten, beg, or cajole her into sex, it was my daughter that I thought about. I knew it was wrong, and neither she nor I had ever discussed that day when I walked in on her masturbating. When I walked in and watched her masturbate to orgasm. My daughter decided to live for the time being with my wife. Maybe now I could forget my stupid lust for my daughter. I could find another woman, maybe start a new life. It was a dream, a normal dream that would never come true.

My ex-wife is in a word, rich. I had and have a normal menial job working at a Hardware store. I love what I do, it is simple, I help people and it is almost stress-free. My wife gave me the house and she pays me support and it affords me a better-than-average lifestyle. The divorce was not contentious, and the simple reason was that my wife already had a boyfriend, and soon he would become her new husband.

My daughter had just turned nineteen when my wife went to Europe for a week for her job. Her new husband had two other children, boys, younger than their step-sister but they would be at summer camp. Our daughter did not want to go with her mom and her new stepfather, so they decided she would come to stay with me for the week. I was trepidatious, but I figured it was only a week. As I said we had never discussed that day, and I wondered at her thoughts as she came to visit.

We talked, got to know each other better and as can be expected, she complained a lot about her mother. My ex-wife was not the most loving woman. Distant, self-absorbed, but very good at her job. I guess my daughter was beginning to understand that she would never be close to her mother, and of course, it stung.

We skirted the subject of the incident. But, it was obvious we were both afraid to bring it up. To face it. Each day we talked, watched some TV, and just sort of hung out together. We even went to a movie. But we never directly brought it up and I believed, perhaps fooling myself, that maybe she just thought it was one of those things and had decided to move beyond it.

It was the last night before I was to drive her to the airport to return home the following morning. We had a light dinner and sat around watching TV afterward. My daughter was working on some applications for student aid for the first little bit, but then we just sat around. I had taken the week off so I went to bed rather late, perhaps an hour after she had gone to her old room

I lie in bed. My mind would not shut off. Every day, every night, I thought about her. My mind kept flashing back to that day. Her pert breasts Her small but pointed nipples. The dark patch of her nether region, her hand pleasuring herself. At five feet eight inches tall, her body was that of a Goddess. Her face is that of an angel. A very sensual angel.

I lay in my bed and I had a Playboy, an older edition that I had been thumbing through. The particular woman in the centerfold was attractive and sexy, but in truth, it was not her I was thinking about. I put the magazine down and lay in my bed in my underwear. Thoughts of my daughter came to my mind as I lay there. My daughter was a woman. A beautiful, sensual, and mature for her age, woman.

All day she had been running around in shorts. Sexy shorts that showed off her legs, her long, sexy legs. She wore an almost see-through T-shirt, and although she wore a white bra I could see the outline, through that blouse. Her nipples through the tight bra would occasionally poke through the soft fabric. All day I tried not to look at her, but often I could not help myself. Brown hair, blue eyes, a perfect aquiline nose. Soft features, her lips full and sensual. I knew it was wrong. I was certain something in me was damaged.

I slipped my tighty whities down and off, throwing them on the floor. My cock was already getting hard, so I began to stroke it. There was nothing of that woman in the centerfold that was on my mind. My thoughts were only of my nineteen-year-old daughter. Yes, merely thoughts of my daughter. My beautiful nineteen-year-old daughter Lisa. I saw her nipples in my mind. Her taught nipples on her full breasts. For she was now a young woman. A beautiful young woman and I lusted after her mightily.

I stroked my cock. God all I thought about was her. Of her body, her beautiful face. I dreamed of fucking her. Yes, I thought of sliding my cock into her wet pussy and pumping away. I was getting closer to losing my cum when the door opened. She came in, naked. Completely naked. I should have stopped and covered myself. I should have done something. But as she came around my bed and lie next to me I just continued to stroke my cock. But now I was looking at her. Oh God, she was so beautiful. Naked in my bed.

She looked into my eyes with an unreadable expression on her face. She reached over and without a word moved my hand off of my cock. She said not a word as she grasped it and began to pump up and down on it. She stopped looking at my face, but stared at my manhood, concentrating on my cock. She concentrated on her hand stroking my cock. I let her, I moaned as she did it. I looked at her beautiful body. She was sitting up now, stroking my cock, and still, she had not said a word.

Faster now she stroked my cock and I could feel myself getting closer to my release. She did not glance at my face or ask me if it was good or say anything at all. It was so sensual, so hot this handjob by my beautiful daughter. I tried not to say anything but in the end, I grunted like an animal. It felt so good, "Oh G-God. F-fuck, fuck..." With that I shot a load, the first two squirts flying into the air and onto my stomach and her hand. Some squirted up into the air to land on her hand and her wrist. The remainder of my cum poured out like a volcano onto her hand, Both of us were now a bit of a mess.

I finally finished. She did not look at me. Still, she did not look at me. She arose from the bed and just left my bedroom. I imagine she cleaned herself and then in my mind's eye, I imagined she masturbated. I don't know. I slept like a rock and again, even the following day, we did not talk about it. I felt like such a pervert. But, I did nothing else. I said nothing else and Lisa returned home to her mother as our week together had ended.

3

My beautiful daughter had gone off to college, received her bachelor's degree, and was engaged to be married. At the time she lived near me, and I and her mother managed to get together and pay for the wedding. But her mother would not be able to fly back until the day before the wedding. Her fiance did not live nearby, they had met in college, and he was flying in for the wedding. They would immediately move to the town where he worked. My daughter had already given up her apartment. She would stay with me the week before the wedding as it was convenient.

The first few days we were both so busy that we saw very little of each other. If anything, she was more beautiful than ever. As beautiful as any woman I had ever seen. I am fairly certain that she did everything she could to dress conservatively, that she had decided to be a good girl around me and not tempt me. I could be wrong, and it did not work.

It was Friday evening. All the plans, all the preparations were done. Everything was at the hall where the wedding was to take place. The reception afterward would be at my house. We sat around, again watching TV and she was reading a magazine. and I thought I noticed her glance above the magazine at one point. I swear there was a look on her face. A look that was not just a normal look of curiosity, but something else.

In those days I had dated a few times. I had met a couple of women that I enjoyed being around. But it was obvious to them, if not me, that I was never in it for the long hall. We had a few good times, especially with a woman named Barbara. "Hey, Dave. I could fall in love with you. But the truth is you are not always hear. I mean you try, but I think you are not really in this as much as I want to be."

"But..., last night..."

"Oh, the sex is good. But I want more. I am sorry Dave. I am done."

She was right. I was reticent to say the things she needed to hear. I was off-putting and the truth was I was not in love with her. The sex was not bad, but generally speaking, I was thinking of my daughter when I had sex with Barbara. It was wrong, but she excited me more than any other woman I had ever met.

I went to bed a bit early and she stayed up reading and watching TV. I could not sleep, thoughts of my daughter, when I finally heard her go to her bedroom. About twenty minutes later something came over me. My cock was hard. Hard thinking of her. I did the unthinkable. I walked into her room naked.

My daughter lay there naked and beautiful. Again, like that other time when I walked into her room, she had one hand on her pussy, the other on her left breast tweaking her hard nipple. This time I stood there stroking my cock. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She could see my hardness and she just moaned. I have no idea what her intent was, but I knew mine.

I quickly climbed onto her bed. She moved her hand as I lifted her legs, pushing them back. I was in a squatting position, lifting her legs for the best angle to her pussy. I put my cock into position, at her opening, and without a word I pushed my cock into my horny daughter. I pushed my cock into her canal, feeling the tip slam against her womb. Now she had both hands on her breast and finally she spoke. "Oooh, yes Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy. Do you know how long I have wanted you to fuck me, Daddy?" It was so hot. I went slow, fucking in and out of her. Her pussy was tight for my eight-inch cock, but she seemed to like it. "God, your cock is bigger than Rob's. Fuck yes, it..., it feels so good."

I leaned over her now, bringing my hands to her sides and my arms straight, looking down at my cock I began to fuck her a bit faster. "You feel so good, baby. This is so wrong. So wrong baby."

"N-no Daddy. God your cock is so hard. I l-love it, Daddy." At this point, she pulled me to her and brought her lips to mine. We kissed like lovers, like the lovers that we had just become. My daughter was to be married the following day and I was fucking her harder now, fucking her as I had wanted to do since the day when I first noticed her beauty. Long before her eighteenth birthday. "Yes Daddy, it feels so good." She broke our kiss and looked at me in the eyes, deeply, for the first time. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Fuck me, please. Please..., I have wanted this for so many years. Fuck me, Daddy." I pressed my lips to hers once again, our kiss a long and languid one. Our tongues danced, and she playfully bit mine, enjoying the connection of our two mouths. Finally, I broke the kiss and brought my mouth to her left nipple. I sucked it, her ample breast as gorgeous as any I had ever seen. "Yes Daddy, bite my nipple. Fuck yes, like that Daddy."

At this point I moved back again onto my knees. I pushed her legs up and out. Holding her ankles and began to fuck down into her, as hard as I had ever fucked any woman in my life. I pounded down into her, my hard cock so enjoying her tight pussy. Our bodies came together, I was using her in the way I could tell she wanted. Just using her for my pleasure.

"F-fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... D-Daddy c-cumming. Yes Daddy, cumming on your big dick. God y-yes Daddy." And I could see it. It dripped down her ass crack, a glob of her cum just adding to my ardor. For my part her orgasm so turned me on that I felt myself about to do the same. "B-baby, g-going to c-cum. Going to cum baby."

"Yes, Daddy..., yes Daddy. Cum in me, please cum in me. I s-so want your cum. I have wanted your cum for so long. God yes Daddy, f-fucking cum in y-your baby girl." She was twenty-three, not a baby anymore. But she will always be my baby girl. Her words fired my passion and then I shot the biggest load I could ever remember. I could feel string after string of my cum filling up my daughter. I looked down and saw it leaking around my cock from her pussy, making a mess on her and her bed sheets. I finished and I fell on top of her.

I rolled off of her and lay next to her. She came to me, putting her head on my shoulder. "This does not change anything, Daddy."

"I know that baby. I guess we both had to know what it would be like. I mean, we just needed to do this. I am sorry if you are hurt."

She pulled herself up and kissed me passionately again. I loved her tongue, her mouth. I felt my cock begin to twitch. "Can you go again, Daddy? I want you to fuck me again." I looked at her. I looked down at my wet and already hard cock. "Oh, I guess you can," she said and grasped it stroking my member again. With that, she slid down and brought her mouth to my cock. I was a bit sensitive, but she was careful, lightly bringing her mouth down onto my cock, slowly sucking up and down.

"Ohhh, G-God baby. You have done this before." Her hand stroked as she sucked up and down on my cock, making slurping noises.

She grinned and still stroking my cock removed her mouth and said, "Of course Daddy. Rob does not let me do this very often, but I love to suck cock."

"Well..., g-get back to it baby. Suck my cock."

She was so good, so good at sucking my cock. But I did not want to cum in her mouth. I suddenly stopped her and pulled her up to me. "On top baby, put my cock in you and fuck me, Lisa." She smiled as she straddled me and reaching back grasped my cock and slid down onto it. I am a little big, and she had to stay up on one foot, adjusting once again to the size of my member. Slowly, balancing, one hand on my abdomen she said, "God, Daddy. Yours is the best cock I have ever had. Oh, God." As she said this she managed to get my entire cock into her wanton pussy. She wanted me. Wanted me bad.

"Oh Daddy," she said as she leaned forward putting her forehead to mine. "R-Rob can't make me feel like this. Your..., cock is so good. God Daddy, fuck Daddy." She said as she moved up and down on me. Over and over, faster and faster she pumped her tight pussy up and down on my dick. I had more control now, and I could feel her getting close as her pussy muscles grabbed my cock. "I am G-going to cum again, Daddy. I am going to cum..., God yes Daddy. Such a good cock. F-fuck yes..."

She came on my cock again. My daughter is a woman who cums heavily and this time was as true as any time. Her white cum covered my cock and it was the hottest thing I have ever seen. I pulled her down to me and kissed her again. Our tongues danced, I was so hot for this. So much in need of her. More than I had ever been for any woman, including her mother. Especially her mother.

Suddenly I wanted her in another way. If this was to be the only time we ever fucked, I wanted her in every one of my favorite positions. I pushed her off of me and said, "Hands and knees Lisa. I want you to be my bitch in heat. I want to fuck you hard. "

"Yes, Daddy. Fuck me hard. Use me. I am your bitch tonight." She climbed to her hands and knees as I instructed. I was on my knees behind her and put my cock against her opening. In one quick thrust, my cock was all the way into her. "Oh, G-God Daddy. Fuck me. Yes, fuck your baby girl. So good, I want your cum again. Fuck yes, Daddy."

I reached over with a towel that I had on the side of the bed. I wrapped it around her face, putting it in her mouth. I had never done this before, to any woman. But, I was sure, by her attitude, her words, that she wanted me to be a bit rough. "Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Take my cock bitch. Take your Daddy's cock." As I said this she moaned. I pulled hard on that towel and I could see it was turning her on. This being used by her father.

"Guh, guh, guh...," She moaned and grunted as I used her pussy, her body. I pulled her even harder, her head pulled back by the towel. And then I dropped it and wrapped my hand through her hair I kept fucking her as I pulled her head back again. "F-fuck, f-fuck Lisa. You are my b-bitch. Yes, my fucking bitch. Fuck yes, oh fuck yes. "

I had never fucked a woman in the ass. Never thought about it before. I removed my cock, and pushed her down onto the bed. I spread her cheeks with my hands and dropped a wad of spit onto her tiny ass hole. Wiping my hand on her slit I used her juices, her natural lubricant, her cum. I had released the towel as I pushed some of that cum into her ass. She started to turn and said, "Not that Daddy. Not that, please... "

"This is my chance. You are my bitch tonight, right?"

"Yes Daddy, but I..., I am not ready for that."

"Have to learn baby, and you are mine tonight." With that, I pinned her hard, harshly, to the bed and then pressed my cock to her tiny back hole.

"No Daddy, please..." I did not care, I wanted to fuck her ass. It kept slipping, by finally I felt the satisfying pop of my cock into her rectum. "Oh, f-fuck Daddy...G-go slow Daddy. Let me adjust." At this point, I began to be gentle. Slowly I pumped in and out of her ass, making sure not to cause too much pain. She moaned and turned her head looking back at me. At first, I was gentle, very gentle, but it started to get to me. I think she knew I was going to start slamming her ass.

12