My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"L-let me get on my back, Daddy. I promise you can fuck my ass, just let me play with my clit." When she said this I slid my cock out of her and she climbed to her back. She then smiled at me and continued, "Okay, Daddy. Fuck my ass now." I watched for a couple of minutes as she began to play with her clit. She nodded her head yes to me. I smiled and placed my cock at her tiny puckered opening. "Yes, Daddy. Still, go slow, let me adjust."

Slowly I pushed my rigid member into her. Into her ass. "I will go slow baby. But..., I want to cum in your ass, okay?"

"Yes Daddy, it's okay. I am adjusting. It..., it is starting to feel good." Her words made me feel so good. I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back as I slid my cock in and out of her ass. I was penetrating her bowels, deeper and deeper. Her tight ass was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. God, fucking my daughter's ass was so amazing

She looked up at me. I think there was still some pain, but her hand on her clit also had her aroused. "Okay, Daddy. F-fuck me. Use me now. It's okay, fuck your baby girl in the ass. I feel like such a slut. I feel like your slut, Daddy.

"Fuck it is so tight. So fuck..., so fucking good. God yes baby, best fuck I have..., I have ever had." She said nothing more, struggling for breath as I used her. In and out, in and out, harder and harder I was pounding my daughter's ass and I did not care if I hurt her a little bit, or not. She moaned and cried, and I realized she was enjoying my cock stabbing her ass. "God, baby. God..., c-cumming baby. C-can you feel my cum baby?! Can you f-feel my hot cum?! Fuck yes baby, fuck yes. CUMMING..., CUMMING, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, OH GOD, YES..., SUCH A GOOD FUCK."

I finally rolled off of her and lay back on the bed. For a moment she just grabbed, struggled, for breaths. Then she looked at me, a bit of shock on her face. Perhaps because I had surprised her when I fucked her ass. We did not say another word, I went back to my room and cleaned up and I assume she did the same.

The next day as if nothing had happened I drove her to her wedding. It was a beautiful affair, and everyone thought the couple looked amazing. The receptions at my home were fun, and we even had a Daddy/Daughter dance and she held me close. I am sure she felt my cock get hard, but she said nothing, just kissed me on the cheek as it ended. In the end, the couple drove off and I did not hear from my daughter for many years. It was me who contacted her.

4

I folded myself back into my normal life and my daughter began her new life with her husband. By the time I called her, finally getting up the nerve to do so, she had two children that I had only seen in pictures.

"Hello, is that you Daddy?" She recognized my number. The same one, the same cell number I had had for most of my adult life. "Yes, yes Lisa..., it's me."

"Lisa? I am not your baby girl anymore?"

I was shocked, I stammered and began. "Uhm..., well. I thought..., I thought you would not want to hear from me again. You know..."

"Daddy..., " she sounded a bit exasperated. "Why would I send you pictures of your grandkids? And send you letters?" She had, but I never read them, there were a dozen over the years and I had never opened them. I was sure she was angry with me, or at least embarrassed at what had happened that night between us.

"But..., but what I did. At the end."

"One second Daddy..., let me go outside so we can talk freely." There was some shuffling and the sounds of her walking outside her home. The door closed behind her. "No... Daddy. I was going to ask you if you could take the kids for a couple of weeks so I could go on a trip for my job. Rob is busy, and I thought it would be a good time to meet your grandsons." Not giving me a chance to respond she continued, "Daddy, that night..., well that night, after I left your room... Well, I realized that I liked what you did to me. Even through the pain, I had an orgasm. I..., I never said anything because I was getting married the next day. I am so sorry. You have nothing to be guilty about. Rob won't do it, he finds it disgusting. But, Daddy, I loved it."

A few weeks later I met my grandsons Rob Jr. and Mark. They were so much fun, a not quite two-year-old and a four-year-old. We had a lot of fun, and Rob Jr. took a liking to me. Over the years I have seen them when I can. Her mom often flew home for the holidays and brought her two boys, but of course, her husband Rob never came. She never said why, just covered for him. I had thought we had moved beyond what had happened between me and my daughter. I was wrong.

5

It was late one night. I was fast asleep when my phone rang. I did not look at the number, I didn't even have my glasses on. "Daddy...?"

It was two in the morning, I was suddenly frightened. "Yes, baby girl?" I know she could hear the fear in my voice. "Is everything okay?"

"Oh..., yes Daddy. Me and the boys are fine. Can you come to pick me up at the airport? I will explain everything. Daddy, can we stay with you for a while?"

"Of course baby, and of course you can stay with me. I am on my way."

She and Rob were over. The particulars are not important, he was never abusive, just distant, and not a very loving husband. We had put the boys to bed in the guest room when she began. "I have tried to be a good wife. Over the years I did everything to make him happy. But, in truth, Daddy, he knew there was something wrong. Especially in the bedroom." I am sure I blushed at this point. She put her hand on my arm and continued. "Daddy, this is not your fault. My desires, my needs, were never met by Rob and he knows it. Oh, we never talk about it, but he is not dumb. He is always so gentle, so sweet. But as soon as he is done he rolls over and goes to sleep. Daddy, he makes love to me..., and that is fine. But sometimes... Sometimes I just want to be fucked. To be used." I readjusted at this point and I am sure she was aware that her words, the information about her sex life were making me hard. "But, Daddy, we can't. Not with my kids here. You understand, right?"

"Of course baby..., of course."

My daughter had a lot of errands and stuff to do over the next few days. Filing for divorce, and looking for a home for her and her kids. Meanwhile, I brought home soundproofing. Remember I work in a Hardware store. For the next three days, when she was not there, I soundproofed the master bedroom, my bedroom. I finished on Thursday but was tired and took a late shower before going to bed.

The following day we went shopping for groceries and some school clothes for the boys. We had a lot of fun, the four of us laughing and giggling, running around the mall. The boys were happy, they understood that they were not going to see their father every day, and I guess the tension between mom and dad was not there as they stayed with me.

When we got home my daughter wanted to take a shower. I found ways to distract her as I did not want her to take that shower. At eight that evening we put the boys to bed and I could no longer keep her from taking the shower she had wanted. She always used my shower and had already asked me about the new paint in my room. I told her I just got a bug up my ass and painted it a light color, which was true. I had always felt my wife's tastes were a little bit on the angry side, so I painted it a tan color. A color lighter and less depressing.

"I am going to take that shower now Daddy."

"Okay, baby girl." I waited about ten minutes and then slipped into my room. Once the door was closed I knew the room was virtually silent to any noises outside of it. I could hear the shower running. The bathroom was on the left side of the bedroom, across from the bed but in the far corner. I quickly undressed and slipped into the bathroom. I had already greased the hinges, but if she were looking through the glass doors she would see me. As it happened she was turned away, already rinsing off. I slid the door open and she immediately heard and turned to me. "Daddy...! No, the boys might hear us."

"Baby, the room is soundproofed. The door is locked." As I said this I pulled her into my arms and brought my mouth to hers. Hearing my words she fell into my arms and I kissed her passionately. In the back of the shower was a shelf, a seat. I pushed her back and sat her on it. I did not give her time, I pushed my hard cock into her pussy as I lifted her onto the shelf.

She was already wet for me. "Yes, Daddy... Fuck me, Daddy." Yes, she was very ready for me. Her pussy was warm and wet, she received my cock as if she had been anticipating it. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me to her, whispering into my ear. She wrapped her legs around me, "I..., I have thought of this for years, Daddy. This is what I want. I want your cock, Daddy. I want..., I want to be your slut. Your whore."

Her words fired my desire. I had just turned fifty, but I was never a weakling. I held her up and pushed her legs up, the water running on my back as I pumped in and out of her. "Fuck yes, baby. F-from now on. Fuck, oh fuck yes. You are mine, baby girl..."

"Yes Daddy, I am yours. Fuck..., from now on. I am yours..."

"Uh, uh, uh," I fucked her hard, her back hitting the wall, perhaps bruising her as I used my incredibly sexy and beautiful daughter. I came, I shot my load into my daughter again and I so needed it. To release. To release in my baby girl.

For a fifty-year-old man, I had and have great stamina. After I came, we finished showering. She cleaned me. Once rinsed she turned off the water and began to stroke my manhood again while she kissed me. In just a minute my cock was hard again and she leaned down and began to suck on it. "Oh, baby girl," I moaned as she licked her tongue around my cock, taking more and more of it into her mouth. Suddenly she stopped.

"The bed Daddy, the bed. I want to taste your cum. I want to give you a blow job."

We quickly dried off and moved from the shower to my bed. I lay back and she said, "No, sit on the edge of the bed. Give me a pillow." I handed her a pillow and she placed it under her knees, between my legs, on the floor. She was on her knees, looking up at me. My cock was already rigid as she grasped it and brought her mouth to it, slowly beginning to suck it. "Daddy," she raised her head for a minute. Still stroking my dick she said, " I, I want you to use me the way you did the day before my wedding. You deserve it. I am your fuck toy, whatever you want Daddy." She went back to sucking my cock. I lay back on the bed, luxuriating in my daughter's mouth on my cock. It was so good, she was an expert at this and doing her best to please me.

I had heard her words. I knew what she wanted. I sat up and as she went further down on my cock, she struggled to get more and more of its length into her mouth. I grabbed her head and firmly pushed my very rigid member deep into her mouth, down her throat. She gagged, she was thoroughly uncomfortable, spit pouring from the corners of her mouth. I held my cock in her throat her head immobilized. I was using her, using her face as a pussy. I must have held my cock there for twenty seconds before I finally let her move back and off of my cock. I gave her a few seconds as she gasped for air and said to me, "It's okay Daddy. I want to be used. I am yours now. I am just a toy for your use, Daddy. "

I took her at her word. I pushed my cock into her mouth, not holding her as hard as I had been. I let her have some leeway, but I still fucked her mouth. Now in and out, my cock so engorged. I had never cum in a woman's mouth before. My wife had never done that for me. But, I had enough presence of mind not to cum in her throat and choke her. I pulled back and screamed, yes screamed as my room is soundproofed. "Fuck, yes, baby girl I am going to cum in your mouth baby. Yes, here it comes. Cumming baby. YES, I AM CUMMING BABY. GOD YES. FUCK YES. FUCK YES. FUCK YES BABY... "

She tried, but she could not swallow all of my cum, there was just too much. My cum leaked out of the corners of her mouth, some must have hit the back of her throat. She coughed around my cock, even more of my cum slipping out around my hardness. She quickly caught it with her hands as I finished. It was exciting, erotic, one of the most amazing things I had ever seen, or that I had ever felt.

Finally, I was done and I lay back again on the bed. She must have swallowed it all for she sat next to me licking the remainder off of her fingers. "Daddy?" I looked at her. She was smiling down at me. "Did Daddy enjoy that?" I laughed and she smiled even more broadly. I turned and lay back against my pillows. I patted the bed and she lie next to me, now her head on my shoulder, her breast pressed against me. I was content. I had my bed partner from now on, and we both knew it. She sighed and continued, her words reverberating in my chest. "I don't care what the rules say. I am yours, Daddy. I will get my own place. For appearances. We will keep it a secret. But Daddy, I am yours."

"Yes baby, you are."

It might be wrong, but I don't care. Lisa has her place now, and for appearances, we both go on an occasional date. But often, at least three to four days a week she comes home and she is my woman, I am her man. Very rarely she stays the night, bringing the boys who just think of it as a play date. On those nights when she stays I am particularly demanding of her. I use her, rougher and rougher as the years go by. She does not mind. For she is my daughter. My lover.

12