My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 03

Story Info
Ciara continues cuckolding and gets BBC.
7.1k words
4.53
28.3k
44

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the living room I sat, audible sounds of sex all around me.

My daughter Ciara was in her room with her boyfriend Jon, reconnecting with each other after Ciara's threesome on the boat earlier in the day.

In my room, my wife Alexa was being fucked by her boyfriend, Matt.

My wife met us on the beach when we arrived back from the boat party at Pleasure Cove. Ciara, my daughter, had fucked both my wife's lover Matt and his best friend Bill.

Ciara was so excited she ran off the boat and embraced her mother in an enormous hug. Bill stayed to hang out on the boat for a little longer. Matt, Jon, and I walked up to my daughter Ciara and Alexa on the beach. My wife gave me a hug and a kiss.

She then turned to Matt and smiled. The man that fucked her daughter.

Their eyes locked and held. She loved this man and you could tell he loved her. They both had denied their love because of all the hiding and sneaking around behind our children's back and societies' back.

We always introduced Matt as my good friend, when in fact he is Alexa's boyfriend and lover.

Her mouth crushed his. Their tongues collided with each other. He pushed into her mouth as she pushed her tongue into his. They battled, both wanting to feast on each other. She clung to him as her head twisted. Each time she moved, she dove deeper into him.

They separated. Stared at each other. Alexa was the first to speak. "I love you so much Matt!"

Matt cupped her face and lowered his lips back to hers. His fingers slid to her hair and held her to him. His tongue slid inside her mouth and hers slipped inside his. As they separated, their eyes held.

Ciara and I were speechless.

"I love you too, Alexa." said Matt.

Alexa hugged him and cried. The emotions she must have felt knowing this man fucked her own daughter.

I felt like a train hit me. Hearing her tell him she was in love with him triggered so many insecurities. I felt fear, sadness, and I felt small. I had to take a deep breath and remember Alexa has fallen in love with other men during our cuckold relationship and I have always been her primary lover. What she refers to me as the love of her life.

It is me she always comes back to.

A dangerous game we play.

She has an abundance of love, plenty for me and any other guys. Married for 21 years, we have a firm commitment, deep love and companionship, and I see her and love her for who she is.

Ciara spoke up. "Are you leaving Dad for Matt Mom?"

Alexa choked back her tears, pulled me to her, and kissed me as passionately as she did Matt.

"No Ciara, I will never leave your dad. Your dad is the love of my life. No one can ever replace him. I'm in love with your dad and I also love Matt. They fulfill different needs for me." Alexa spoke to all of us.

"Let's go back to our suite." My wife said to everyone.

With a smile, she grabbed Matt's hand. We all walked back to our room.

Back in the room, there was an awkward silence.

Ciara tried to lighten the mood. "Does this mean I can't get fucked by Matt again, mom?"

"You little slut!" Alexa said back.

We all broke into laughter.

"We will see about that. Right now, I want Matt to take me into my room, tell me all about your slutty day on the boat while he makes love to me. If you are lucky, I might let you fuck my boyfriend again." Said her Mom.

With that, they went into our room.

Ciara grabbed my hands and asked, "are you doing okay dad?"

"I am okay Ciara. I have known for a while your mom has been in love with Matt. He is good to her. I am happy he can now be part of your life, too. We have hid so much for so long from you, your brother and most of the world. It feels good to be out of the closet, per se. I think your mom is feeling the excitement of that. It is giving her a newfound energy. She can be herself now. She does not have to hide who she is from you."

I brought Ciara into my body and held her. "You can always be your true self too."

"I would have always been supportive of you and mom dad, I hope you know that! I love you both so much." Said Ciara

"Now I need to go reward Jon for being the perfect boyfriend. The man I am in love with!"

Jon had a big smile on his face. She grabbed his hands, and they went into their room.

I am used to waiting as a cuckold.

When you wait as a cuckold, each hour can feel like an eternity.

Each minute passes like a snail.

The mind races, thoughts of your wife being taken sexually, arousing thoughts, but also fear can creep in and out.

Cuckold angst. Insecurities, fears, love, desire, erotic deviant thoughts harden the mind and the cuckold's sexual organ.

I am a masochistic and I am a submissive male.

I can hear them.

"Fuck! You feel so good!" echos out to me from my bedroom.

"Your cock makes me cum so fucking quickly!"

"I've been dying to have your enormous cock all day. So thick! Yes, fuck me Matt fuck me hard!"

Sounds also echo from my daughter's room.

"I love you so much for letting me fuck them! Do you want me to continue to be a slut for bigger cock?"

"I love enormous cock so fucking much! I want more gigantic cock Jon, can I have more cock?"

As I wait, it is a blend of arousal and anxiety.

My daughter is screaming, as her boyfriend reclaims her.

He can never fuck her how the two guys fucked her today, but their sex is now better. Her mind is free and her body is free to experience sexual pleasure outside of her relationship. She feels empowered and in control. That makes sex with Jon better than it has been. She has won the lottery to have a man like him. He is now becoming the love of her life.

Over years, I have learned to be patient.

So I wait as my wife and daughter are being fucked. My wife will come back to me. Tell me the story. Happy and satisfied. I will bask in having her back into my arms. But then the craving, the cuckold cravings, they will always return.

The door opens and out comes my beautiful Alexa. Naked, her tits are pink and her nipples swollen. Her pussy has a wet glaze of cum coating the inner lips. The insides of her thighs have semen dripping down. Her hair is a mess. Her face is glowing and her smile stretches from one ear to the other. She pushes her chest forward, showing off her large breast.

She takes my hand, leans down, and gives me a wet, passionate kiss. Her mouth tastes like another man as she kisses me deep with her tongue.

"You have been a good husband today." She says.

She pushes me back onto the large chaise sofa. I know what she wants as I lay my head back and she crawls over my body to straddle my face.

"You want to lick your goddess's pussy clean!"

Not a question, a statement of fact.

"Yes!" I whimper

I push my face up and lick the folds of her pussy. Tasting a mixture of her juice and his semen as she descends upon my mouth with her perfect pussy.

She rides my face as I clean her with my tongue.

"You like cleaning my boyfriend from my slutty pussy, don't you?"

My sexual lust igniting on fire. "Yes, I love licking your slutty pussy so much!"

"Naughty boy! Push your tongue deep inside as far as you can go."

"You like I am in love with another man, don't you. You like that I just made love to him in our bed while you waited out her."

"That's it. Bury your face in my pussy, show me how much you love it!"

"Do you want me to continue to make love to him or just fuck him?"

I'm on fire as I twirl my tongue inside her. The most beautiful woman, my world, the love of my life driving me deep with carnal desire. Bringing me deep into a submissive space.

She pulls up off my mouth. "Do you want me to make love to him again or just fuck him?"

"I want you to make love with him again." I gasp, feeling small and inferior.

She buries her pussy back down on my face, smothering me with her treasure.

"Good, I'm going to make love with him every time we fuck. Are you happy I am in love with him? Are you happy for me?"

She pulls back up. My face covered in her juices and his cum.

"I am happy for you, I need you to make love to him, I crave you to cuckold me!"

"MMMM I love that!"

"What do you think about me spending the rest of the weekend at his place? He wants me to be his for the rest of the weekend. His girlfriend. He wants me to stay every night with him while we are here. Do you want that? Can you handle that?"

The humiliation, erotic teasing. The fears of losing her all mixed with lust, desire and aerosol. Turned on by my submission.

"Yes, I want that. You are so fucking hot, Alexa! I love everything about you!"

She pushes back down on my face. My tongue is deep inside her, then I pull out and suck on her clit as I feel her pussy contract. Her body convulses and trembles as she cries out in pleasure. She bounces on my face. Climaxing to the thought of being with her boyfriend the rest of the weekend.

She pulled off and giggled. "you are so fucking hot Joe!" She grabbed my face, plunged her mouth to mine, kissed me, pulling out, biting my lower lip and sucking on it. She rubbed her pussy against my dick.

"I love you so fucking much." Said Alexa, as she glided her body over mine.

"Did you enjoy watching our slutty little daughter get fucked by my boyfriend and Bill today?"

"Yes, it was hot!"

"She grabbed me by the throat. Matt says you jacked off and jizzed all over the place. Is that true? Did you jizz to my boyfriend fucking our 19-year-old daughter?"

She was grinding down on me, bringing me so close to orgasm. I felt ashamed and didn't answer.

SLAP! her hand met my face. "Did you!?"

"Yes, I jacked off, watching her getting fucked, and it made me cum!"

"So fucking naughty!" Alexa said with a smile.

"Should I put you inside me? Do you want to feel my pussy?"

"Yes, Alexa!"

She pushed my hardness inside, solidifying my cuckold place. I could feel how stretched out she was. I can see for myself in her body expression she cannot feel my dick because I can't feel anything but soft warmth.

"But should you fuck me or should my pussy only be for my boyfriend and his friends this weekend?"

"I don't think your little dick should ever fuck me, Joe."

"AAAAHHHHHHH, Fuck!" Her words!

She brought me up. It built, and it built. I couldn't hold it any longer as her words pierced through me, bringing me to the brinks of erotic pleasure. Stream after stream of cum shoot out of me as her pussy lips engulf my dick, sliding her clit against the head of my shaft. My body shakes. The intensity of the blast shooting through the tip of my penis causes me to crunch forward as the semen puddles onto my stomach and chest.

I laughed and smiled. "Wow!"

Alexa leaned forward and kissed me. "You are the hottest perverted husband I could ask for. I love you so much!"

I leaned back onto the chaise sofa, grinning ear to ear. Orgasms like this are better than any I have from traditional sex.

I looked over, Jon and Ciara out of their room, both snickering. "You two are too fucking much!" Yelled Ciara.

We all laid around and relaxed. Matt went back to his room to clean up and Ciara, Jon, Alexa and I all took turns getting showered to get ready for the afternoon pool party. Alexa also packed her stuff up into her suitcase to move over to Matt's room.

It was excruciating watching her get ready to leave our room for the rest of the weekend.

She took her time in the shower, shaving her body smooth. She did her makeup and her hair. Rubbed scented body cream all over her body and placed dabs of perfume from her neck down to her pussy.

She had purchased a new swimsuit for the trip. So seductive and a tease. All white. The top with a neck and back tie. The fabric scarcely covered her nipples with her big round bust showing out on both sides. Her nipples were visible through the fabric.

Her bottom, a matching white V Sting. A tiny patch of cloth in the front that just covered her pussy lips and a thin sting of fabric around her waist and between her ass cheeks.

The suite maximized her sex appeal and attractiveness. My dick was throbbing just looking at her.

Alexa finished packing her bag. She loved it. She was smirking, her eyes were alive, and I knew she loved this. Her last touch was a pair of flip-flop heeled sandals.

She gave me a big kiss. "Thank you for letting me do this. Matt is coming to get me. We'll drop my stuff off in Matt and my room, then see you guys down at the pool. I love you so much don't forget that."

When Matt arrived to pick her up, Alexa called Jon and Ciara out to let them know she was leaving. They came out to say by.

"Fuck you, mom! I want your boobs. You look so fucking hot in that swimsuit!" was Ciara's reaction.

"Well, I want your legs and your tight little ass, sweetheart. Your dad paid for these boobs. You can't pay to get a body like you have!"

Matt interrupted the conversation and asked if he could speak to Ciara and me in the bedroom. I looked at Alexa, and she smiled and nodded approval.

He closed the door behind us as we entered the room. Looked at Ciara, who was just in a bathrobe.

"Come over here baby girl and give Daddy a kiss."

Ciara looked at me and giggled.

She approached Matt. She looked at him, leaned forward, and pressed her face to his. Matt kissed her, working his tongue into hers.

The kiss breaks, and he turns her around. His hand pushes up the back of her bathrobe, showing both of us her tight, youthful 19-year-old ass. He rubs his hand, cupping her butt cheeks and running his fingers along her smooth, tight pussy.

"Already so nice and wet for Daddy."

Matt yanks down his shorts and pushes himself into her. They groan together. She gasps, mouth open, staring at me.

He pushes hard with his hips into her. Her legs shaking as he splits her with his cock. She exhales hard, gasps ready to scream out, but Matt covers her mouth with his hand.

"Shhh my baby girl."

She grinds back onto him. Her body trembles and shakes in orgasm.

Matt looks at me, stares at me, looks down, and grins.

I am hard and turned on watching him take my daughter. I am rubbing myself through my shorts. Ciara is staring at me, too. Staring as she bucks back, fucking him, meeting each of his thrusts.

Matt pulls her off her enormous cock. Whispers to her. "Shhh baby girl, stay quiet, get down and suck Daddy's cock."

She falls to her knees. Bathrobe open. Matt grabs her by the hair. "Do you want to suck Daddy's cock?"

She looks at me, then at him. "Yes, Daddy!"

The pain rips through me. My princess, my baby girl, my daughter now calling this man Daddy as he pulls her head down to him burring his cock into her mouth. My daughter has a mouth full of cock. Matt's mouth is open, breathing hard in pleasure.

"Here it comes baby girl."

Ciara is bobbing up and down, sucking him harder and faster, worshipping his throbbing monster.

"Uhhhh!" Matt exhales and grunts as he grabs the back of her head with both hands, pushes his hips forward as his shoulders and back slump over. His cock is throbbing and pulsing. He is breathing hard as he fills Ciara's mouth with his cum.

Ciara suckles on his softening cock in her mouth. Looking up at him.

"Hold some of it in your mouth." Matt demands

He pulls off. Her mouth closes, wet in saliva and cum as he helps her onto her feet.

"Go give Joe a kiss."

She looks at him, unsure. He nods his head. "Go my baby girl."

She stands in front of me. Robe open, naked. She wraps her arms around over my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. As our lips meet, her mouth opens, she slips her tongue into my mouth. Pushes his fluids into me as she twirls her tongue against mine as she presses her naked body against me.

Locking eyes on me, she smiles as she pulls away. She is staring at me with the love of a daughter. She reaches down and squeezes my hard dick. Still staring into my eyes, her eyelashes are fluttering. She places her index finger on my lips and pulls down hard off my bottom lip.

"You like it." She whispers.

Ciara rubs her hand along her pussy lips in front of me. She then quickly turns around, wraps her robe back around herself. Wipes her mouth clean. She looks at Matt.

"So you're my Daddy now."

Back in the main room, Matt and Alexa did their goodbyes.

Alexa gave me a kiss, then went and pulled Ciara into her arms. "I love you so much and will see you later at the pool. Enjoy your newfound sexual freedom today."

My wife then turned to Jon. "Come here and give me a hug." She smothered the young boy in her body. "I know today has been difficult. I am so happy you are here with Ciara. She loves you so much. Can't say enough good things about you. She is lucky to have a strong, supportive man like you to love her. You stay strong and have fun today." Alexa gave him a kiss on the lips.

Matt shook my hand and Jon's. He hugged and gave Ciara a kiss on the lips.

"I will see you at the pool baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy."

Matt lead Alexa out the door, walking behind her with his right hand on her ass.

Jon looked like he had fallen in love. Ciara smacked him on the shoulder. "Snap out of it Jon, let's finish getting ready for the pool party".

It was about 30 minutes later when Ciara stepped out of her room. My jaw dropped from how sexy she looked.

She was wearing a thong bikini with clear straps. Barely there top and bottom in American flag print. The bottom just covered her pussy and you could see the edges of her pussy lips. The top was perfect for her small boobs with a vertical strip of fabric just covering her tits. Then the straps were clear so you could only see the fabric on the front. From the back, she looked nude, with just a thin fabric string between her ass cheeks.

"Jon, every guy at the pool is going to want to fuck her!"

Ciara laughed. "That is the point, dad! You want your daughter to look like a little slut, don't you? I know Jon likes it too."

I shook my head with a smile.

"Let's head to the pool."

We arrived at the pool; the party was already in full swing.

I got Ciara, Jon and myself a drink. Everyone was partying, mingling, and having a good time.

Many of the girls were floating on pool floaties. Dance music was thumping and girls were shaking their asses intoxicated by the early boat party and desert heat.

Everyone hardly dressed.

I took in the scene. People lounging by the pool, hanging at the wet bar and laying out in the sun on lounge chairs, daybeds and in cabanas.

Alexa and Matt were not there yet. Looking around the pool, though, I knew for a fact my wife and daughter were going to be the hottest girls at the party.

I looked at Jon and said, "We are lucky men!" Jon nodded in agreement.

I noticed all the guys' eyes aimed at Ciara.

I felt a hand on my back and turned to see Matt.

On his side was Alexa, and both accompanied by a few of Matt's friends from the Alpha Society.

I had met most of them aside from one larger black guy, a new face I had not seen with this group.

Matt gave Ciara a light kiss on the lips and commented her on her stars and stripes bathing suit.

He then introduced everyone.

"I think everyone has met Alexa's husband, Joe, and this is my baby girl, Ciara and her boyfriend, Jon."

Joe, the only one I have not introduced you to in this group is Brandon.

Matt then turned to the large black man.

"This is Brandon, aside from Ciara and Jon. He is one of the youngest guys in our group. You may know him. He is a retired NFL football player and super bowl champion."

I shook Brandon's hand. I let him know I don't follow football, but it was a pleasure to meet him. His hands engulfed mine. About 6 feet 6 inches tall, with broad shoulders, he looks like a 2 ton truck of pure muscle.

He also shook Jon's hand, and then he looked at Ciara.

"Wow! love your bathing suit. God bless America."

12