My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled in a flirtatious way. "Pleasure to meet you."

He leaned over and gave her a big hug, draping his whole body over hers. He looked like a giant compared to her.

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I enjoy it when people don't know who I am and we can have normal conversations without fan admiration."

Ciara laughed. "Well, I think you are still getting the admiration from us ladies."

Brandon laughed back. "fair enough, I can make do with that."

All of us chatted. Most everyone gravitated to both Matt and Brandon and their conversations.

I was in the middle of a conversation with a guy named Dave, a high-powered investment banker, when Matt interrupted us.

"Joe, go get my girl and I refill on our drinks."

Dave looked at me, raising his eyebrows.

"I'll be back. Do you need anything?"

"No, I'm good, thank you." He replied.

"Hey Jon, why don't you go help my dad out with the drinks. I could use a refill too." Ciara chimed in.

I looked at Jon. "What do you say champ? Join me at the bar?"

He looked at Ciara, who was right next to Brandon. "Go! She said with a smile and a laugh."

At the Bar with Jon, I looked back.

I noticed my wife and Matt couldn't keep their hands off each-other. They have been having sex for several years, but now there was a new relationship energy in their open love for each other. They looked like a passionate couple. Dave had now joined the two of them in conversation.

My wife was looking at Brandon and Ciara, who were chatting away and flirting with each other. Brandon was advancing on my daughter.

Jon next to me, also staring back, looked a little distressed and anguished as my daughter, his girlfriend, flirted with this large NFL player. But I also saw arousal behind his eyes. Such a torturous conflict.

Jon turned to me. "Can I ask you something, Joe?"

"Yeah, what's up champ?"

"Ciara told me about this morning. How do you do it? How do you let Matt treat you like shit in front of your wife and your daughter?"

"Champ, trust me, he doesn't treat me like shit as it may seem to you." I laughed.

"Guys like him. They are confident. They get off on taking a wife or a girlfriend from another man. It confirms their dominance, their sexual power."

"Husbands like me are the opposite. I could never be as bold as Matt with women."

"The thing is, girls like Alexa and my daughter, Ciara. They have a raw power of sexuality. They are always hot and attractive because they are always available. Guys fall over them because they have a chance to fuck them."

"In our relationship, I am what they call a cuckold. I get turned on by my wife and my daughter with other men. I think you do too."

"Not only that. I am submissive. As soon as you allow your wife or in your case your girlfriend to fuck another guy and you show it turns you on, even know it humiliates you. You are now a submissive guy."

"They are dominant over you and so are the guys they fuck."

"Matt understands this power exchange better than Alexa, and he helps her understand it. He knows he is fulfilling a sexual need for her, but also for me."

"Jon, most men would fight off another guy who tries to fuck his wife. Guys like Matt enjoy taking a marred woman, but they also enjoy taking a married man and helping to transform him into a servile submissive."

"Matt has also taken it a step further and made it a family affair. Ciara will also do anything sexually Matt asks. That is what he was showing me this morning."

"How are you doing? What was your response to Ciara sharing with you what happened this morning?"

"It seems so fucked up, but I was super turned on by it."

"I had a feeling when he took you two in the room something was going to happen, but then we couldn't hear anything. When she came out, I could see it in her eyes. She had fucked Matt again."

"I had wished I could have seen it."

"I don't know what it is. I'm trying to figure it all out."

"I'm not like you, but I like Ciara being available to other men. It somehow makes me even more attracted to her. She also can't stop telling me how much she loves me for allowing her to do all this, this weekend."

"The thing is, it is like an emotional roller coaster. I have these tremendous ups and then my emotions hit me, bringing me down fast."

"It feels good talking to you though and seeing you go through it too."

"It gets easier, Champ. Once you accept it. You learn to give up all control to her. It is not always easy. You will still get jealous, have angst, you are a man."

"Know this. Ciara loves you very much. I can tell how she looks at you. Guys like you and I are a rare breed. As long as we can accept ourselves and our desires, we are the only guys that can have a long loving relationship with women like Alexa and Ciara."

Jon looked at me with a pause. "I kind of understand. Like I told you earlier today, I see Alexa and your love for each other, and my parents don't talk. I'm pretty sure my mom cheats on my dad and he can't handle it. It won't be surprising if they get divorced. I never want a relationship like that."

The drinks arrived, and Jon and I headed back to the group.

The pool was heating up.

I heard a scream and looked to see a big-breasted brunette take her top off, spinning it in the air. The surrounding people cheered.

Other women soon followed as the party was getting more wild.

I looked over and Matt had his hands all over Alexa's breast and she was leaning back into him and grinding her hips. They were not fucking, but I had a feeling they were getting close. Dave was standing in front of Alexa, watching.

Another couple next to us were also making out and had their hands all over each-other.

The music pumped.

I turned to Ciara and heard her say to Brandon, "You are wearing a wedding ring. Are you married?"

Brandon looked at it, then at her. He smiled and said, "Don't worry about that baby girl, the only thing I'm thinking about right now is you."

"Oh yeah, what are you thinking about me?" Ciara replied.

"That I'm talking to the hottest body in this pool and I want some of it. How about I help you out of that top? What do you think about that baby girl?"

Ciara giggled and looked over at Jon. "Can he take my top off, baby, can he have some of this, some of your girlfriend?"

Jon looked over at me, then back over to Ciara, as he contemplated his answer. Was he thinking about our conversation at the bar? Did he want to continue this game with my daughter?

He practically choked on his words. "If you want him to. Yes, do it. Take off her top Brandon."

Brandon pulled Ciaras top off, and the surrounding people cheered. With that, Matt did the same to Alexa, bringing more whistles, screams and cheers as her enhanced boobs came to view.

Water shimmered off the women's breasts.

Ciara placed her hands on Brandon's waist. "I think you have a hot body I want some of."

Ciara leaned in and up on her tippy toes and kissed him as he wrapped his arms around her body and squeezed her tight ass. The kiss was tender and passionate.

The contrast between both their skin colors. Dark and light. Blond hair and black hair. The size difference. All an arousing image in front of me.

At the side of the pool. Alexa's eyelids fluttered as she bit her bottom lip. Dave in front of her, caressing her breasts, nibbling and sucking on them with his mouth.

Matt kissed Alexa's neck, kissed her ear, and she turned to kiss him on the mouth.

The surrounding water rippled as her hips bounced back.

I watched them and saw how Alexa responded to him. Her excitement for him. Alexa liked him. Attracted to him. Hungry for his touch. Hungry to please him.

It was hard for me to watch. She hadn't looked at me once. The rest of the weekend, she was his.

I was so turned on, so hard watching them, as I battled my emotions. "I love you so much, don't forget that." Was the last thing she said to me.

Alexa moaned. My wife looked stunning in these two men's arms. Feminine and sexy. Matt was fucking her under the water.

She rolled her hips down each time he thrust his cock and buried it up into her. Her eyes wide, erotic and in another place, a place of pleasure.

She smiled and reached towards Dave, pulling out his cock. Not as long as Matt's, but thick. Dave is someone I wouldn't imagine my wife fucking. Shorter and stockier. I have seen her like this before, though. Mind and body on fire, she will fuck anyone with a cock.

Pulling Dave close, she devours his face with a kiss. Looks back and says something to Matt I can not hear.

They shift positions. Dave sits on the pull deck. Alexa turns her body to face him and pushes her ass up in the air so Matt can fuck her doggy style while she sucks Dave off.

Everyone is hooking up around the pool. Several now fucking. Since this was an event held by Matt's Alpha Society, there were mostly men. The group of women there were there to be used by them.

I look over to see my daughter Ciara smiling as she reaches down and grabs Brandon's enormous cock. His thickness has my eyes in awe. With her hand wrapped around the base of this beast, there is about a two-inch gap between her fingertips and thumb. His balls massive.

The head of his cock disappears into her mouth.

She sucks hard on him.

Ciara bobs on his shaft as the water of the pool moves around her. She is loving sucking this stud's cock.

I'm hard watching her pink tongue lick his dark shaft.

She sucks one ball into her mouth and rolls it around, then repeats on the other. He sits there with his head back in the sun, relaxed with the youngest and hottest girl at the pool, worshiping his cock like a slut.

He lets her suck his cock while he takes a swig of his drink.

Alexa has Dave's cock buried in her mouth. Matt pounding his gigantic cock into her from behind.

Alexa lets her head fall back off the cock in her mouth. She rocks her hips. Her whole body jerking and pulsating as she climaxes on Matt.

My daughter yelps.

With both of his hands, Brandon reaches down and grabs her, grasping her armpits. She is petite compared to this man. He picks her right up out of the water and brings her to his lap. Her long tone legs straddle his hips.

He reaches down, grasps the clear plastic straps of her thong swimsuit and pulls, tearing the fabric right from her body.

She reaches under and grabs his gigantic cock. She rubs him back and forth over her pussy, then lowers her pussy until it covers his cock head. The outer lips stretch to accommodate him.

My daughter's snowflake white skin, her thin youthful body. His hard black cock, muscular black body, the contrast of their skins are beautiful.

Her tight young pussy struggles to take him. I wait to see his huge dick slide into my daughter's tight pussy, filling her body.

Inch by inch, he disappears into Ciara. Soon they start a rhythm. She is screaming out from the intensity. Her a body shaking in orgasm after orgasm, helping him push further into her.

It is sexy seeing this man take my daughter.

I look over at Jon, and he looks like he has seen a ghost. His eyes are wide, mouth open, yet you can see the sexual pleasure of seeing his girlfriend like this turning him on. Watching his girlfriend lose herself to the sensations of fucking this man.

Brandon pushes himself back so his body is completely on the pool deck. Everyone is watching the show.

He stands up. His cock buried to the hilt, her pussy stretched to its limits around it.

His hand grasping her ass cheeks, her legs wrapped around him.

He fucks her in a standing position while moving her to a close by day bed.

Brandon lays her down on her back.

He pulls out, inch by every inch. Her pussy lips hold on tight as you see the skin pull out, suctioned onto his shaft, trying not to let it escape.

His huge cock sticks out from the muscular football player's body. He places a finger on her lips and she sucks it into her mouth.

He sinks in again and ravages her pussy.

She moans in pleasure.

He pounds into her. Impaling her, another climax tears through her body, causing her to scream and shake, crying in pleasure.

Ciara looks around and sees her audience. My wife Alexa is now standing next to Jon, naked. Everyone around the pool is watching Ciara get fucked. She is a slut and loves it.

Brandon turns her around. Grabbing her hips, he thrust hard into her.

"Fuck!" she cries, legs shaking. "Fuck me harder!"

As Brandon fucked her harder, I heard my wife talking to Jon.

"You like seeing your girlfriend getting fucked, don't you?"

Alexa rubbing his dick. "Look at how hard you are. Why are you hard?"

"Do you like your girlfriend fucking him while you watch?"

"Yes," Jon said, and one word was all he could manage.

"You can never fuck her like him, Jon, can you?"

"No." Jon said with another one-word answer.

Another orgasm washed over Ciara. Her face buried in the daybed as she whimpered in pleasure.

"Look at her," Alexa said. "She loves it. She loves his enormous cock."

"Look how big his cock is. Before this trip Ciara didn't know that size matters. Now she knows. But you can love her, you can let her get fucked, can't you?"

"Yes." Jon said as he hunched forward, shaking in his own orgasm.

He loves this, like me. He suffers, yes, but we mix intense pleasure with the agony.

"Fuck!" Ciara cries. Her body convulsing, jerking against Brandon's body. This man bringing her to orgasms like nothing Jon has ever seen.

I remembered back when Alexa first cuckolded me, seeing her experience sexual pleasures I didn't know existed.

At that moment, a man gives up his dignity, his sense of masculinity. He comes face to face with a new reality.

It doesn't happen right away but out of the wreckage the humiliation a new identity blossoms. He becomes a new man, a submissive cuckold.

It would be selfish at that point not to let the girl you love experience what she needs.

Alexa now had her hand on my cock. "Don't think I didn't notice Joe that you stopped watching me to watch your daughter."

He continues to fuck her for what seems like an eternity, plunge after plunge.

"MMM Your little dick is going to cum, watching your daughter get fucked. You like seeing her tight pussy get stretched, her young ass getting pounded, don't you, Joe?"

One last plunge deep inside her teen body. Brandon pushed in and held. Her eyes rolled, her back arched, and her muscles clenched his shaft as he shot a river of semen into her body.

My climax had built up, the sexual tension inside my body ready to explode.

Alexa took her hand off my dick and slapped it hard. "Fucking naughty man, here is your punishment for watching your daughter over me!"

I was past the point of no return. My body convulsed, I moaned in discomfort instead of pleasure as Alexa ruined my orgasm.

Brandon stood, grabbed Ciara and kisses her, feeding her his tongue, grasping her ass cheeks with both hands as he pulls her in tight.

As they broke their kiss, he took her hand and told her.

"your coming back to my room with me. I am not done with you."

Ciara is panting. She looks at me, then at Jon. Jon nods his head.

"Fuck! Okay, let's go."

She walks away from the pool with him. You can see his cum dripping down her legs as she looks back at us with a playful smile as she kicks up her right leg up in the air, showing her excitement.

Jon left standing there. The other guys patted him on the back, looked at him with appreciation and admiration. He was a cuckold, but also a cuckold to one of the sexiest, most beautiful girls to walk this earth.

Alexa went back to Matt.

I got Jon a cold beer. "How you doing, champ? "

"I just saw my girlfriend get fucked like a porn star, actually even better than I have ever seen in porn. Fucked by a professional football player, and then watched her walk away with him to his suite."

I looked down and could see his hardness returning to a solid erection.

"How long do you think she will be with him?" Jon asked.

"I'm not sure, champ. Waiting is the hardest part, even an hour can feel like a full day. Why don't you let your hard on settle for a minute and we will head back to our room."

"Alexa is spending the night again with Matt."

"I Imagine Ciara will be out most of the night if not all of it. We can keep each other company."

Alexa was in Matt's arms when she came to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Well, that was fun." She rubbed my soft penis through my shorts I had pulled back up.

"Thank you for allowing me to have this vacation away from our daily life. Thank you for allowing our daughter to experience this and for helping Jon."

"You are the best man in the world. You know that right?"

"I do." I said, giving her a smile.

"I love you so much! I will see you guys tomorrow. Matt and I are going to stay in the rest of the night. Looks like our daughter is off for a wild night of her own. I guess you can fantasize about us both out getting fucked now. Make sure Jon stays positive."

She kissed me and walked off with Matt. Her body still naked, swimsuit in hand. Matt's arms around her and a hand cupping her ass.

She will be with him this weekend. When we are home. Back from vacation, we will transition back to our daily life. We will take care of the house, work our full-time jobs and care for our son, who is still living at home. We will both have a sexual high. Our emotional bond stronger, as well as our intimacy with each-other.

I will not fuck her like the guys here. We will make love and care for each other. Our love making differs from traditional sex. We have found many ways to pleasure each other, and it works for us. She get's me and her cock on the side.

My wife has always been the woman in all my fantasies. Something dark is happening in my head, perverted thoughts as I think of my daughter, the cuckoldress.

12