My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 06

Story Info
Ciara takes her mom and dad both deeper into cuckolding.
6.8k words
4.05
18k
25

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loud moans, sounds of hard sex fill the house as Joe and Alexa sit.   

Alexa rubs her hand up Joe's smooth thigh, licking her lips. His skin soft, with no roughness. Her hand pushes under his lounge shorts, with her index finger she traces and tickled his balls. She continues to explore. Moving her hand up, she bites her bottom lip as she feels an interesting sensation of touching his caged cock. She can feel his arousal. Although caged, she can feel he has swollen as large as the device will allow. 

"So it's true, our daughter has you locked in a chastity cage." She says

Her words cause Joe to lower his head, feeling the shame of his arousal. He glances looking at the divorce papers on the coffee table. It is like being hit with a ton of bricks. It seems surreal. 

Alexa continues to massage his cage. "You like hearing her being fucked, don't you, Joe? It's turning you on. Your daughter is fucking my fiance." She whispered in his ear, "you are fucking naughty." 

Alexa has been married to Joe for twenty-one years, and their relationship is still strong. She still loves him, but they are more like best friends than husband and wife. Cuckolding him felt very natural from the start. She's enjoyed seeing Joe in a passive role. To see Joe accept that she has sexual needs that he can not fulfill unless he supports her fucking other men. On some level, Alexa feels that cuckolding Joe shows him how much she appreciates all he had done for her. 

She knows it isn't just her sexual needs but his, too. 

Alexa never expected to fall in love with another man. Over the years, she had regular fuck buddies and friends with benefits, but could keep her emotions separate. To come home to Joe and her daughter, Ciara, sexually fulfilled, helping her be a happier and show up as a better wife and mother.  

When they met, Matt seemed perfect. Kind, with a great sense of humor that made her laugh. She fell head over heels in love with him as the months rolled on. 

Alexa found it strangely exciting to watch Matt take control and be the dominant partner in their relationship, while Joe watched approvingly from the sidelines.  

"Can I see it Joe? Can I see your caged dick?" 

Joe looks at her and smiles. 

Removing his clothes he is now naked except for a locked pink chastity device he wears around his penis, making it impossible to achieve an erection. His body is completely smooth, hairless. 

Alexa's hand moves over his stomach and chest. She can feel his heart pounding. She can see the lust in his eyes. 

"You know Joe, I could never do this to you," she whispers. 

Joe nods as her fingers continued to move over his body. 

"We are more alike sexually Joe, we both need this feeling of submissiveness. I like that he is fucking our daughter too. I like that I'm going to be married to a dominant man that takes whatever he wants, who also shares me from a place of dominance. Joe, I love you and will always love you and always want you as part of my life. You are my best friend. You want me to be happy, right?" 

"Yes Alexa, I want you to be happy." Joe breathes as he listens to the sounds of his daughter's ass being slapped by the man who is taking his wife. 

Alexa now is caressing his balls she lowers herself as she delicately kisses the flesh, pushing out the front of the chastity cage. She kisses up his body as she smiles at him. She kisses him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Her left hand playing with his caged dick. 

"Do you like the ring Matt got me? The diamond looks so big next to your tiny dick," Alexa whispers. 

Joe looks down at the luxurious large round diamond on a gold ring. It is elegant and elaborate, much more so than the one he gave her in their twenties when they had little money. He feels his cage tighten a little as his angst and arousal surge through him. 

"It's beautiful Alexa." Joe says. 

Alexa collects a drop of cum at the tip of Joe's cage on her finger and brings it up to his mouth. He sucked her finger.

 "Are you happy for me, Joe? You are going to sign the papers so I can marry him, aren't you? You are going to stay and be part of this too, right?"

In the room over Ciara moves to all fours, spreading her legs and pushing her ass back and says, "Fuck me daddy," to her future step-dad. He rubs his enormous cock over her ass, pushing the tip against her pussy lips. Matt is feeling larger than life, the power exchange surging through his body. His future wife completing her divorce with her cuckold husband while he is fucking their 19 year-old daughter. 

His arm moves fast as his hand smacks her ass cheek. "Are you happy I'm marrying your mom, little slut?" He asks Ciara

"Yes daddy!" Ciara moans

Matt smacks her ass again "Yes daddy what? Say it loud so she can hear it!"

"Yes daddy, I'm happy you are going to marry my mom!" Ciara screams 

"Fuck me daddy, please fuck me!" She pleads with him. 

She moans as his thickness stretches her out. As Matt's cock bottoms out inside her, she pushes her ass into him. "Fuck me, give me that gigantic cock." Ciera yells. 

He pulls out and flips her over onto her back and quickly pushes his cock back inside her. Ciara wraps her body around him as he pulls her close for a long, passionate kiss. 

"Do you love me, baby girl?" Matt whispers. 

"Yes, yes, I love you daddy!" 

Matt pushes his body up as he continues to fuck her with passion and aggression. He places a hand on her belly. He is now on his knees, with her legs straddling him. 

He stares into the teenage girls eyes. 

He whispers to her, "When the time is right, I'm going to put a baby in this belly." 

Ciara can't believe her ears. The thoughts of this man impregnating her spin in her head. Her back arches as she lets out a low moan. The orgasm crushes her body, her legs fall to the bed and her hands grasp the sheets. Matt fucks into her with two hard thrust and groans loudly as he unleashes his seed into Ciara's body. A stream of cum follows, each groan filling her.

They stay connected as they recover from the sex they just had. For a minute, they rest silently. As Matt sits up Ciara says, "I love how you fuck me, daddy." 

He smiles. "I know you do, baby girl." 

"And what you said to me at the end? Were you being serious?" 

Matt places a thumb against her plump lips. "Yes, when the time is right, you would like that right to give your mother a grandchild? 

Ciara giggles, "I haven't really thought about it." She pauses she can feel the arousal shoot through her body like an electric current when she thinks about it. "Yes, I'd like that." She says as she licks her lips.

Matt gets up and heads to the bathroom to clean-up. "Now go make sure Joe is happy with this arrangement." He tells her. 

The teen beauty walks into the living room fully naked. Her breast bouncing and her hips swinging side to side, her blond wavy hair looking sexed. Her pussy glistening with cum dripping down her leg. Stretched from just being fucked, her clit ring catches the light. Around her neck is a gold chain with a small key on it. 

She smiles at her mom. Joe is on his knees between her legs, licking her pussy eagerly. Alexa has her hand wrapped around his head holding him into her as he worships her pussy. 

Ciara giggles and says, "Fuck mom, you are the only woman that could get her husband to lick her pussy after giving him divorce papers." 

Alexa laughs, appreciating her daughter's support. "About to be ex-husband dear." 

Both of the women laugh teasingly out loud. 

Ciara sits on the coffee table next to her parents, watching them. "Was the cuckold getting aroused listening to me getting fucked?" She asked. 

Alexa climaxes, breathing in deeply. 

"Looks like you both did," Ciara says with a giggle. 

Ciera's tone quickly changes as she addresses her father. "Crawl over to me cuckold." 

He crawls over to her until he is just inches away from Ciara's freshly fucked, cum-filled pussy. 

"You want to lick my pussy, sissy?" Ciara says sternly. 

With his eyes down, Trying not to be to eager, Joe says, "Yes, princess."   

Ciara grabs him by the hair and pulls back. "Your wife is divorcing you. You now call me queen!" 

Ciara glares over into her mother's eye. Ciara's own eyes have the look of a sadist.  

"Yes, my queen." Joe says. 

"Lick my pussy cuckold!" Ciara commands, as Joe starts to lick the mess from her pussy. Tasting Matt's cum as he licks and swallows it. 

"That's it. Push your tongue inside," Ciara says as she pulls her cuckold tighter against her pussy. She feels pleasure from dominating him. She enjoys making him clean her.

Ciara looks at the unsigned papers on the table. 

You want me to let you cum, don't you? She asks Joe. 

"You know being a good cuckold is how you get to cum," Ciera says.

Joe nods as he continues to lick her pussy. 

"Sign the fucking papers then. Don't worry, you still can lick mom's pussy after the divorce. You want her to be married to a real man, right? Not a little dick cum slut like you?"  

Ciara grabs his hair again and pulls it back. 

"Yes, my queen." Joe gasps. 

As cruel as this all seems, he is getting off on the humiliation, the ultimate cuckolding his wife choosing to leave him for her bull. He feels himself going deeper into subspace and wants to please them.

Ciara hands him a pen and pushes the documents in front of him. He signs the divorce papers. 

"Good cuckold." Now get on the couch on your back with your legs over mom's lap. 

On the couch, Joe lays how Ciara demanded on his back. Ciara moves over him to straddle his face. As she spread her legs and lowers herself, he can see her pussy opened. Ciara giggls as she lowers her pussy onto his mouth and smothers him with her well fucked cum filled hole. 

He pushes his tongue inside. She giggls again, looking at her mom. "It seems we are all cum sluts for Daddy. I think Matt is going to be the perfect head of this household. "You love his cum, don't you cucky?" 

She doesn't expect an answer as she smothering his face more and he is eagerly licking her clean. Ciara takes the chain off her neck and hands it to her mom. 

"Unlock his dick. He has been a good cuckold this week and deserves to cum." 

Alexa stumbles with the cage, and soon his unlocked dick is in her hand. She doesn't know what to do and looks at Ciara for guidance. 

Ciara grinds her pussy down onto Joe's face. "Mom doesn't know what to do with your little dick cuckold. You are eating her future husband's cum out of my pussy and she doesn't know what to do with your useless little thing. Maybe she should rub it like a little clit. You like her hand on your little clit?" 

Every word she says pierces in his head. His orgasm is building quickly. 

"Cum for us cuckold. Cum for us while you lick daddy's cum from my pussy. Shoot your load while you think about giving your wife away to another man on her wedding night. The same man whose cum is in your mouth." 

Alexa continues to hold his dick lightly, massaging it with just her thumb in a circular motion. Joe's hips push upward as his body releases his load. He buries his face in Ciara's pussy, lost in the grips of one of the most intense orgasms of his life. Spurt after spurt of cum shoot onto his stomach and chest.

Alexa laughs. "Holy shit, that was is an intense orgasm. Who would have ever thought a man would orgasm so hard to signing divorce papers?" 

Ciara pulls her body off her dad's face. Covered in her pussy juice and Matt's cum. "Such a good cuckold. You liked that, didn't you?" She says

Joe smiles and laughed to himself coming down from his own arousal. "It was amazing. Thank you both." He says.

"You certainly made a mess of yourself." Ciara says as she dips a finger into his semen and brings it to his mouth. He sucks it clean. Alexa then does the same thing. Dipping a finger and scooping some of his cum up and he licks it clean. They both take turns feeding him his cum. 

Alexa feels good. She knows they were going to stay a family, just with a new family dynamic. That she is not ending her marriage with him, just changing it. She knows Ciara is helping give him something she never could, allowing him to be completely submissive. Matt is helping set all three of them sexually free. 

The day went by quickly and it was time to get ready for dinner to celebrate Matt and Alexa's engagement, now that all the messy details and paperwork were out of the way. 

Ciara communicated to her mom and daddy to dress for an evening of naughty debauchery, as she and Joe had a surprise for them both. 

The heels of her boots clicking against the tile echoing through the house as she made her way to the large kitchen with its own sitting area. Ciara looking absolutely stunning, dressed with confidence. A seductive black leather minidress with a latex finish. The tight fit hugging her curves, the front pushing up her large, round, enhanced breast. The dress is very short and sexy, showing off her long legs. Her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, her makeup finished dark and seductive. She finished her look with super high stiletto black ankle booties.  

Matt and Alexa were already in the kitchen. Matt in a simple pair of black jeans and a button-down casual shirt. He looked tall, muscular, and strong. 

Ciara walked over to give her mom a hug. Taller than her mom, she leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

"You look incredible mom," Said Ciara

Alexa stood there in a sexy sleeveless white bodycon dress. It left nothing to the imagination. Her hourglass body is fully on display. The cutouts on the dress show the under and sides of her large enhanced breasts, with cutouts on the lower side showing off her perfectly shaped ass and the fact she isn't wearing panties. Around her neck is a simple o ring collar necklace.  

Ciara takes her index finger, wrapping it into the o ring collar and gives it a slight pull. She whispers, "I'm happy you like my engagement gift." 

Alexa didn't know what was going on, but her pussy moistened to her daughter's touch. Ciara purchased the outfit she is wearing and instructed her to wear it. 

Ciara then clicked her heels over to Matt. "And are you pleased with your future wife's outfit for the evening, sir?" She says as she bites her bottom lip with a mischievous smirk. 

Matt grabs Ciara by the ass and brings her into him and kisses her on the lips. "Both my girls look stunning and fitting for the occasion." He smiles at her. "I also love this look on you baby girl. It shows your newfound confidence and sexual dominance."   

Ciara smiles. "glad you like daddy." 

"Mom, get us each a glass of wine while we wait for our cuckold."

Alexa does as her daughter tells her and pours three glasses of wine. 

"Do you think he is doing okay with all this, Ciara? He's always been so passive." 

Ciara laughs. "While you have been selfishly being a slut all these years, you missed a big detail of why he has loved to be a cuckold mommy." 

Alexa blushes. "I just feel bad. I really do still love him, him and I have always just been more like best friends. I mean, I talked to him about me falling in love with Matt and Joe was encouraging. He had to know it would end like this. Your father just can't compare to Matt. Joe has let him take the lead in our relationship." She looks over at Matt. 

Ciara leans into Matt. "Don't feel bad, mom. I have a big surprise for you this evening. Matt has brought us all closer together as a family. Joe has never been mad at you. He loves you are a slut mom, fuck he loves his own daughter is a slut. He has been silently envious of us. Joe will still be part of this family, just in a different capacity. Also, you two will still spend plenty of time together, just like this morning." Ciara says with a mischievous smile and leans in to give her daddy a kiss.  

Matt joins the conversation. "Speaking of Joe, baby girl. I was thinking he should move all his stuff downstairs. There is plenty of room for him there, with the office, the downstairs guest bedroom, and bathroom. I don't desire to live in the primary bedroom he and Alexa shared. So you will take it. Alexa will stay with me at my house upstate until we have another Master Bedroom built on the other-side of the property and can all stay here as one family." 

Ciara smiles with joy. "I love this idea, daddy! Where will you two stay when you visit, though, if I'm in the main bedroom?" 

Matt looks at Alexa, then back to Ciara. "Alexa agrees your current room has plenty of space for her, she is also going to be traveling a lot as our CHO making sure our business partners are staying happy so she won't have much time to visit until the construction is done, anyway. When I visit, I will stay with you." Matt says with firmly.

Matt has a smug grin on his face. Alexa's skin flushes red, but she smiles at her daughter, knowing Matt was in charge.

Matt has built a successful cooperation, has always been a man of power and success. It was all coming together. He had never dreamed he would take another man's wife. The same age as him, Alexa was the perfect trophy on his side when mingling with the world's elites. He also enjoyed very much sharing her sexually with his friends. That he owned her sexually. How he shares her differs from how her cuckold husband did. She is just as submissive as Joe. Then his luck having their teenage daughter join them in Lake Havasu, the perfect long weekend to train her how to be a slut. To have sexual access to such a young, beautiful girl.   

It felt powerful, the knowledge that everyone will know he fucks his young step-daughter. That his wife's ex-husband lives in the basement and takes care of all the domestic household needs.  

Ciara gives Matt a soft kiss that quickly turns to pure passion. When it finishes, she turns to her mom and gives her a kiss and says "Thank you for everything, mom. This is all because of you, and I'll never forget that and love you."  

Joe had been getting ready for the night in Ciara's bathroom. Going over the routine he had been practicing everyday under her instruction. The first night he dressed in front of someone was after the annual neighborhood party, when his best friend Dave and a few of the other neighbors gangbanged Ciara, including Becky's husband Tom. Both Tom and Becky have been long-time friends of Joe and Alexa.

While Tom stayed with the guys and Ciara at the pool house, Becky took Joe home. Joe learned Becky has a kink for being a dominatrix. That night, she dressed him up in a pink frilly dress. Asked if he enjoyed being dressed up like a girl? He did. She made him admit when his wife and daughter are being fucked by other men; it does not arouse him fantasizing that he is the man doing the fucking. The inadequacy of his little dick and him not being enough for them arouses him. Becky made Joe admit he was envious of them. She spanked him with a paddle, asking if he enjoyed being humiliated and pulling down his pants, showing all the neighbors he wears panties. He called her mistress and admitted he liked it all, that he had always fantasized about being outed as a cuckold. About what it would feel like to be a girl.

That night, Joe told Becky how good it feels when Matt has made him suck his cock. That it feels he is being forced to do it, but he wants to do it, needs to do it to serve him and please him. He loves the feeling of being sexually submissive. He also admitted to Becky that Ciara made him suck Matt's cock to apologize to her for how he reacted to her getting a tattoo for him. How he guided Matt's cock into her teen pussy and gave her to him, making Matt her daddy.  

He cried to Becky how it turns him on and he can't stop it. How he wants Matt to take his daughter and wife. Becky broke him down so Ciara could build him back up. When Ciara arrived at their house with Tom, after she had spent the night being fucked multiple times by three men. Her pussy and asshole were stretched and gaping. Her whole body looked sexed, make-up smeared and hair tangled. In just her little red top and short mini skirt with her heels in her hand. 

12