My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky told Joe to look at his well fucked daughter. He did. She asked if he was proud of her for spending the night getting gangbanged by a group of his friends? 

Joe, had tears in his eyes, looked at her and said sorry. 

Becky smashed a paddle against his ass. "Don't be fucking sorry sissy, she loves every minute of it!"

Ciara smiled devishly. 

"Tell him how much you loved it Ciara," Becky said

"I didn't just love it, I craved it, I loved feeling your friends' cocks use my body. I love feeling like a dirty slut right now, feeling all their cum dripping down my thigh." Ciara talked dirty to Joe and opened her legs a bit to show him the mess. 

She did it not for him but because she was telling the truth. She loves being a slut for older men.

"He fantasises about cock too. He admitted to me tonight he liked when you made him suck your daddy's cock over spring break. Joe enjoyed giving you to him more than his wife. You know what else he has fantasised about Ciara? Becky asked.

"What?" Said Ciara. 

"He wants to be fucked like a girl. He knows he has a useless dick, and he wants to be used for pleasure like a slut." Becky said sternly.  

"Is that right? Do you want to be a cum slut too sissy? You want to be fucked like a girl?" Ciara smirked at her father. 

"Why don't you crawl over here? I know how much you like licking my pussy. It won't be the first time you lick a group of men's cum out of me." She giggled. "I guess it is the first time you do it as a girl, but not the last." 

While he licked her pussy clean, Becky explained to Ciara that she was the female leader in the family and can set the tone and hierarchy however she pleases for both Joe and Alexa. There is no equality.

Since that day Ciara has been openly fucking the men of the neighborhood. She loves fucking older men. Ciara also has been training her sissy. 

Joe had taken care of ordering dinner as her Queen demanded. 

He appeared at the bottom of the stairs and headed towards the kitchen to reveal to Alexa and Matt he is a sissy.

Both Alexa's and Matt's mouths dropped. They had noticed Joe's appearance had changed when they arrived this morning. His long legs and body shaved and moisturized. They noticed even that his clothing and body looked more feminized. This morning, he still looked like Joe, though. 

Ciara brought her fingers to her mouth and smiled with excitement. 

"Mom and Matt, meet Sissy Desiree. You can just call her Sissy. She has been begging to come out her whole life and is excited to show her commitment to your marriage. Isn't that right, Sissy?" 

Standing tall in heels, long lean legs with fishnet stocking wearing a frilly mini skirt that covered only half of his well-shaped ass. Underneath, a pair of crotchless panties and his tiny pink caged clit. Sissy had on a crop top on with the words "Yes Daddy" across her breast. Under the shirt, a bra and breast forms. Joe's makeup was fully done and done very well, on his head a short blond wig.  

"Is that right Sissy? Are you happy for me and Alexa." Matt said with a smirk. 

Desiree looked at him. "Yes Daddy. I'm happy for you both."  

"Oh my god Joe, don't take this the wrong way, but you are so much more attractive as a female than a male!" Alexa said with excitement. 

Everyone laughed. 

"I have to feel your boobs. They look so real. I mean, I know they are not. You didn't have them this morning, but now, right now, they look amazing!" Alexa continued with her excitement as she squeezed Joe's chest. "You have to get real boobs! They just look amazing on you, my mind is blown away how hot you look!"

She continued with her excitement, "And your legs and ass, I didn't notice this morning for obvious reasons, but wow."

Joe's face reddened from his ex-wife's complements. 

"Is he taking any hormones?" Alexa looked over at Ciara. 

"No, it is early in feminization and I know it is going to be a change, but you need to call her Sissy or Desiree mom when we are in the house. It won't be long until she is just one of us girls. Isn't that right, sissy?"

"Yes Queen," Replied Sissy Desiree. 

"Go let daddy inspect you sissy," Ciara says.

Sissy Desiree walks over to daddy in her heels and stands in front of him with her head slightly down. 

Matt gently traces a finger along Joe's inner leg, tickling up to the top of the fishnets. He likes the feeling of the fishnets and the smoothness of the sissy's legs.

"Look at you, our little sissy slut. Are you excited?" 

"Umm, yes daddy, I'm nervous but excited," Sissy says.  

Matt replies, "The girls are right. You look hot as a female. I really mean that." 

Matt rubs his hands along the backside of the sissy's skirt, feeling her ass as he watches the little dick in the cage tighten. He rubs his hand up the backside, then up the front and squeezes the fake boobs. He keeps moving his hands up to the sissy's face where he places his thumb against her lips as the sissy parts her lips. 

"This shirt? You are wearing it for me?" Matt asks. 

Desiree licks her lips. "Yes." 

"So you like sucking my cock. It never really was a punishment for you, was it? Now, like Alexa and your daughter, you crave it?"

A small clear drip of cum falls from the cage and hits the kitchen floor. 

"You like sucking my cock?" Says Matt sternly. 

"Yes Sir, I enjoy sucking your cock." 

"Look over at Alexa, I want you to thank her for leaving you so she can marry me. Tell her you love her always and understand she needs a man as a husband."

Sissy Desiree looks over at Alexa, who is sitting with her legs open, rubbing her wet pussy aroused be the sexual submission taking place in front of her. 

"Thank you Alexa for leaving me. I love you and always will. I'm sorry I couldn't be the man you need and understand and support you marrying him." Sissy Desiree turned to Matt and continued. "Thank you for taking the lead in our family, Sir." 

Matt leans forward. "My pleasure sissy." He says as he lightly kisses her on the lips.   

"Hmmm, It will be all our pleasure." Says Ciara sternly as she walks to their side. "Daddy, why don't you take our Sissy to the guest bedroom and mom and I will meet you there in a few minutes." 

About 10 minutes later, Ciara and Alexa enter the bedroom. Ciara has a leash attached to her mother's collar, and she is wearing a leather black harness and large strapon dildo. 

On the bed, Matt has his large thick cock out watching his sissy fully dressed in women's clothes fondling his cock and balls. Moving her lips over the tip of his cock and rolling her tongue over it with lipstick covered lips. 

Matt looks over and sees the girls. "Fuck that's hot Ciara." He says, taking in her body, admiring how powerful she looks with a cock and her mother on a leash. "Bring her over here. Let them both suck my cock together." Matt orders. 

Ciara brings her mom to her sissy sluts' side. "Show him how to suck Daddy's cock, mom." 

"You love it, don't you, sissy?" Alexa asserts. 

Alexa leans in and licks Matt's balls and brings her tongue up the shaft until their mouths meet. Desiree moans as she sucks and brings her mouth off Matt's shaft and they both kiss around his cock until Alexa takes him deep into her mouth and then pulls off pushing his cock back to Desiree. 

"Take it deep baby, take it deep. I love sucking his cock with you." Alexa tells Desiree. 

Matt grabs the back of her sissy head and pushes his cock as deep into her warm mouth as he can until she gags on it, causing her eyes to water and her to quickly comes off of it. 

"Ummm!" Alexa moans, feeling a cock slide into her wet pussy from behind. Ciara is behind, slowly pushing the strapon into her. Matt is loving this. Seeing his step daughter fuck her mom, while her sissy father and mom suck his cock. Ciara fucks her harder and Alexa is loving it. 

"Ahh yes! Oh fuck!" she moans loudly as she takes turns sucking cock while getting fucked. She lets out a loud moan as she quickly starts cumming on the strapon. 

Ciara grabs the leash and pulls on it as she drives the cock into her mother. She pulls her head back. "Get the sissy ready for my cock, lick her sissy pussy, and get it ready for me." Ciara demands. 

Alexa loves being dominated and does not hesitate. In seconds, she is behind Joe, spreading her sissy ass cheeks, displaying her smooth dark red hole. Alexa sticks her tongue out and starts licking up and down Desiree's ass crack. 

"That's it slut, get it nice and wet for me. Stick your tongue into the hole." Ciara asserts as she fucks her mom from behind. Alexa does as she is told and presses her tongue into his sissy anus. 

Matt is now face fucking the sissy slut. "Fuck, this sissy slut is loving my cock and getting her hole ready to get fucked! You want to get fucked, don't you sissy?" Matt pulls Desiree's head off his cock. 

"Oh fuck! Yes please fuck my sissy hole!" 

Alexa in subspace, fucking Joe's sissy hole with her tongue while being fucked hard and fast from behind by a dildo. 

As she pulls the cock from Alexa's dripping pussy, Ciara directs her to turn around so her ass is facing Matt and also tells her to grab the lube from off the nightstand and hand it to her. 

"Back up on the bed, sissy." Ciara demands 

Alexa and the sissy are now facing eachother. Matt waists no time and pushes his cock balls deep into Alexa doggy style. 

Ciara takes her time. First pouring lube onto her sissy's fuckhole. She then places the dildo against her sissy's ass cheeks and grabbing the dildo and smacking his hole with it twice. 

"No, you don't want pussy anymore, do you sissy? You love cock. Get ready sissy. It always hurts a little at first. Relax." 

Joe lets out a notable "Ugh!" As Ciara slides the dildo slowly up into his sissy hole. Pushing through slowly. The pain quickly turns into pleasure as Joe feels the fullness of the cock deep in his sissy hole. 

"You like getting fucked now? don't you?" Ciara asks.

Yes, I love it! Please fuck me Queen!" 

"Your own daughter fucking your sissy hole. You will do anything for me, won't you, sissy?"

"Yes, yes, I'll do anything for you. Please fuck me!" Joe moaned. 

Ciara looks at Matt who is fucking Alexa. They smile at each other. They share a feeling of power together. Ciara pumps her hips harder, meeting Matt's rhythm. Both Alexa and Joe are screaming and moaning in pleasure as they both are being fucked hard. 

Alexa's body starts to quiver and shake as she has an orgasm. Joe's sissy clit has a steady stream of clear pre cum dripping from his sissy cage. 

Ciara slows down, just holding the dildo in his ass. "Tell mom and daddy what you fantasize about," Ciara demands of Joe. 

Joe looks up at his now ex-wife and her bull. "I fantasize about being fucked by Sir, being like you Alexa, and having his cock inside me." 

Matt giggles, and Alexa moans, still being fucked by him. She leans forward and kisses Joe. A feminine, soft passionate kiss. 

Ciara pulls the cock out and slams it back in hard, causing Joe to grunt in pleasure. "You don't even fantasize about her anymore, do you, sissy? When you watch us get fucked you want to be like us, isn't that right sissy?" 

He looks at his ex-wife in the eyes. "I love you, but I don't fantasize about you, I fantasize about him, I fantasize about cock all the time and being dressed like this, like a slut and getting fucked like a slutty girl." 

AAAAHHHHHH, Fuck! Alexa screams as she orgasms again on Matt's cock. Joe's words pierced through her, bringing her to the brinks of erotic pleasure. 

"Tell Daddy you want him to fuck you sissy," Ciara says as she smacks his ass. 

"I want you to fuck me Daddy, please I need you to fuck me! I'll do anything for you to fuck me!" Joe is pleading with Matt. 

"You want to feel a real cock in your sissy hole? You want Daddy to be the first real man to fuck your sissy hole? Ciara says and laughs. 

"Yes, yes! I want Daddy to be the first man to fuck my sissy hole." Joe continues to plead with pleasure. 

"You love Daddy too, don't you? You love that he has taken your wife and your daughter and you want him to take you too. To help train you to be a good obedient slut like us. To do whatever he says whenever he says." Ciara says as she looks at Matt in the eyes. 

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes, I love you Daddy. I love everything you have done for Alexa and Ciara. I will do whatever you say." 

Matt has enough. He instructs his Sissy and Alexa both to stand and lean over the bed in front of him and Ciara. They do as he says and both push their asses up while he and Ciara stand next to eachother. Matt wraps his hands around Ciara's ass, pushing two fingers into her pussy beneath the strapon harness, feeling her own wetness, her pussy is dripping from this power exchange. 

"I love you, baby girl. You will always be mine." Matt says to her. 

"I love you too, daddy. Matt kisses her, working his tongue into hers. When the kiss breaks he places his enormous cock against Joe's fuck hole. 

He asks, "Who own's your ass?" 

Joe replies, "My ass is yours. You own my ass. Ahhhhhhh!" 

Matt pushed into him and Joe feels something like he has never felt before. Unlike the dildo, Matt's cock is warm. So hard but also much softer. It feels so dominating having a cock buried inside him. As Matt goes balls deep, he can feel his cock come alive, feel it pulse and throb. He feels the gratification of pleasing a man. Hearing Matt moan as he provides him pleasure. The submissive feeling of showing him he is made for taking his cock, made for him to fuck and provide sexual desires. It completely emasculated Joe into Desiree, no turning back forever forward a sissy cock slut.  

The feeling of Matt changing from shallow thrusts to really deep hard ones literally makes Joe's eyes roll into the back of his head. Filling the house with moans and screams of pleasure and the sounds of skins slapping together. Matt fucks him with absolute authority as his powerful hips drove his cock into him again and again. 

Ciara and Matt now take turns on both of them switching back and forth. Every time Matt's cock pulls out of his sissy hole, he feels empty. He can feel the difference between the dildo and Matt's cock. He looks over at Alexa and can tell she is having the same experience. They share a long look into each other's eyes and feel connected, like they had not for years. 

"You like being a slutty girl, don't you Joe?" says Alexa

"I do, Yes! Yes! I do." moans Joe. 

Now a cock slut. He fully understands why Alexa and Ciara desire to get fucked by so many men. After today, Joe would seek the same. Dress as Desiree and, with the help of all three of them, he will get all the cock he needs in life. His own little dick not having any desire to feel pussy or try to fuck a woman ever again. This is his place, providing pleasure with his holes and tongue. 

The time goes by quickly and they all take a quick break to get water. When Matt returns to the room he tells Joe and Alexa it is Ciara's turn. He instructs them both to kneel at the foot of the bed. Ciara has taken off her harness and strapon. She slides off her dress. Her beautiful 19-year-old nude body joins Matt on the bed, the contrast between her and this dominant man over twice her age. He squeezes and pinched her nipples, playfully pulling her into his body.  

They look eagerly into each other's eyes and aggressively lean in to kiss. It is tender, passionate, and loving. They are both coming down from a power high. Ciara straddles him, taking his 8" cock inside her. Alexa and Joe watched as she sinks down on it. It sinking into her body and stretching her teen pussy. "OOOHHH! Fuck!! She moaned, "I fucking love your cock!" Alexa and Joe look at eachother and smile, then they look back to the sight of Matt's cock disappearing and reappearing repeatedly from the inside of their daughter's pussy. 

Matt and Ciara are not fucking. Their kissing continues as they make love. She whimpers. Matt sinks deep into her, grunting and exploding his cum into her pussy. Rope after rope of hot cum shot into her body as she orgasms with him. Her body convulsing on top of his. She pushes her pussy into him, wanting every drop. He holds her there as they continue their kiss. 

"I love you daddy." Ciera whispers. "I want to take your last name when you marry mom." 

Matt, kisses her. "I love you too, baby-girl, and yes, of course." 

Ciara lifts off Matt and sits by his side. She looks at Alexa and her sissy. Smiles at them. Spreads her legs, "Both of you clean us now." she says. 

The end. 

12