All Comments on 'My Daughter Amy Pt. 01'

by herdarkestdesires

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well wrote with the knowledge of what most fathers want for their child,,, and being so gentle as you proceed to make her a woman ,,, thank you ,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I though it was awesome. 5/5 stars. Since you asked for thoughts, here goes. The only thing I would do differently, and this is just me as it was a great little tale, is this. When dad asked about what she wanted to try, and he was shocked to find she had never been with a boy, being as she was in all girls school, she kept something from him. She'd never been with a boy, but having gone to an all girls school, she was well instructed and extremely talented at eating pussy. But again, that's me. The story is great on it's own, and I see it's a chapter one, so I hope you have many to add. Again 5/5.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most virgins have this thing called a hymen. I suspect that since you expect your readers to tell you how to write the rest of the story you also need them to tell you that you need to either deal with it at the time the virgin loses that status, or as part of the character development. I for one can’t stand lazy writers. Your visuals are passable but this is far from a completed story. Don’t write again until you can be bothered to complete a full story.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 1 year ago

Your writing is so sensual, that I had to cum back to finish after finishing. PLEASE keep writing!

dvmrdvmrover 1 year ago

Great start to a great series. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

LordDeanLordDeanover 1 year ago

This is a wonderfully written story. So descriptive and erotic. I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My god that was so hot. I came so hard reading it

2hornydon2hornydonover 1 year ago

Fantastic story so hot god so very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Must point out that you deflowered her with your finger as most do on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seriously, Seriously mate...exquisitely written, delightfully descriptive, definitely arousing & impatient for more!! Loved it ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too fast, too shallow. No attention for the feelings of the girl.

That said, this is a classic coupling, wished by every daughter and father

sucksexfulsucksexfulover 1 year ago

A great start! MBy the third instalment, mommy should be ready to join in. 😈

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot fantasy! I love the hints of impregnation. I’m curious if you know what direction you might take for the sequels? Maybe leave some hints here in a comment about where this is going? I’m hoping for Amy to become a devoted sex slave of a daughter, Sarah to discover them and love it and get involved, and for Amy to delay college to raise our narrator’s granddaughters (with an epilogue set 18 years in the future?). But I’ll be reading however you want to take things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You pushed the pace too quickly having your father character afraid the daughter might change her mind. This is a recipe for regret on the daughter's part, even though she was consumed by her lust during the experience. You also left out teaching her how to touch and prepare her partner. Since she had no experience with men (boys), she would very likely have considerable curiosity about their bodies and I was expecting her to ask to see him and touch him while watching the movies. That type of action would have built the bond better between them.

With that said, your writing is sensual and I particularly liked the early scene with the father looking in on her while she slept.

steeleye11steeleye11over 1 year ago

well written, a quick read but nevertheless nicely put

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well fuck me, my pussy us so wet after reading that! I wish I had a daddy

DarlingKDarlingKover 1 year ago

Loved the build-up on his part. Also loved that he couldn't help himself and came inside her, despite his awareness that she was fertile. So yummy..

WSM98WSM98over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved the build up of how badly he needed her and I loved, loved the manipulation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was so erotic! A slow burn. Needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please please, a part 2! My pussy is on fire and is sooooo wet, I want.. no need a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Definitely needs a part 2! Excellent work ^^

AliciaisstalkedAliciaisstalked9 months ago

Need this to continue nowwww

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love your story managed to get to the end just as I came in my panties

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please don’t add the mother. I don’t know why but weird forced lesbian cuck stuff is so off putting. This was lovely. There is no need for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Awesome story! I loved it! Will there be a part two by chance?! I hope so!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userherdarkestdesires@herdarkestdesires
22F. I love writing and making naughty dreams come true! I always aim to please and hope you enjoy my stories ;)