My Daughter Amy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling between her legs, I ran my hands over her breasts, kneading them roughly. She whimpered, her breaths quickening, turning to soft pants as I took her nipples into my mouth one at a time. They hardened as my tongue laved over them, sucking and swirling. Then, keeping one hand on her breast, I kissed my way down her abdomen, making her moan.

Her pussy was smooth and hairless, as though it'd been recently waxed. My cock felt ready to burst with the need to be inside her, but I wanted her to be ready for me. Lowering myself onto my stomach, I settled between her legs and blew a hot breath over her virgin cunt. Amy shivered, arching up towards me as I stroked one finger down her slit. She groaned, hips undulating. It was then that I knew there was a part of her--however deeply buried--that craved her father's touch. I smiled and pressed a kiss to my daughter's clit. I no longer cared about the depravity of my fantasies or my actions. If anything, the taboo turned me on all the more.

Bracing myself atop her, I stroked between her folds, massaging her core until her arousal slicked my fingers. Dipping my head down for a taste, I teased her clit with my tongue, lapping up the honey that spilled from her. Her hips bucked, and I held them still, wondering how she felt about having her father's face buried between her thighs. The thought had me harder than I'd ever thought possible, and it took every ounce of my frayed self-control not to pound into her. I was going to be her first, and I would make this good for her.

With one last long, languid lick, I moved upwards, bracing one arm by her head. The other continued to explore her folds, before slipping one finger carefully inside. "Fuck, baby," I cursed, resting my forehead atop hers. "You're so fucking tight." And she was. Her walls gripped my digit like a vise, as though to keep it from leaving as I worked it in and out of her. It took a few minutes before I could add a second, pumping my fingers faster and faster. Amy clawed at my arms, crying out with every stroke. I wanted her mindless with need, aroused beyond reason and begging for me. I wanted her body to crave me as desperately as I craved her, enough to overrule any protests her mind might conjure. I thumbed over her clit, watching her breasts bounce as she writhed beneath me, moans tumbling from her lips.

"Daddy!" Amy keened, her orgasm rocketing through her. "Oh god, Daddy! I--I'm--"

"Cumming, sweetheart," I explained, kissing her. "You're cumming." Her lips parted for me, making way for my tongue as it snaked into her mouth. Lost in pleasure, she didn't protest, only ground herself harder into my palm.

As she continued to ride out her orgasm, I rid myself of my clothing, taking my dick in my hand. Positioning myself between her legs, I began to run the head of my erection over her slit.

"Oh, Amy," I murmured, committing my daughter's every curve to memory. "You're so wet for daddy."

Amy's eyes widened at the sight of my bare cock between her legs. "Daddy, I don't know if we should do this...won't it be wrong?"

"How can this be wrong, sweetie?" I replied, stroking her face. "If it feels this good?" She cried out as I kneaded her breasts, then her ass, bringing us even closer. Any further and my tip would sink inside her. "And you want this, don't you, princess?" I reminded her, playing with her clit. "Don't you want me to make you feel good again?"

She moaned, gasping as I pressed my thumb harder against that little bundle of nerves. "Yes..."

"And don't you want to make daddy feel good, too?"

"Yes, daddy, of course--"

"Then relax, angel." I melded out lips together before pressing the head of my cock inside her.

Amy squealed, clawing at my back. "Daddy, I'm a virgin!"

"Oh god, baby, I know," I growled. "Your pussy feels so fucking tight around my cock."

She cried out as I fed her one inch after another. I knew I was stretching her out like never before, my cock thicker and larger than my fingers had been. With a final thrust, I pushed fully insider her, taking my daughter's virginity in one fluid motion.

My mind reeled. I couldn't believe that it had finally happened. Staring down at her, I wiped the tears from Amy's eyes before kissing her once more. As my tongue dove into her mouth, I could feel the remaining tension drain from her body. Wanton and needy, she twined her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, and wrapped her legs around my back. The head of my cock rocked against her cervix, aching to fill her.

I began to thrust again. At first slowly, but then in earnest. As my daughter adjusted to the new sensation, I let my hands roam across the narrow curve of her waist and down to the smooth globes of her ass. The sound of me plunging into her wet cunt filled the room, and Amy's moans soon turned to cries of pleasure. I couldn't tear my eyes from the spot where we joined, lost in the bliss of her walls clenching around me as she came over and over again.

"You like that?" I growled in her ear. "You like cumming on daddy's cock?"

"Yes, daddy! Yes!" Her skin was flushed and glowing, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. I caught a nipple in my mouth, causing her to squeal when I nipped at it. With her hair spilling across the cushions and her eyes heavy with pleasure, I'd never seen anything more beautiful.

I could feel my own orgasm building as I watched her writhe beneath me. I knew I should pull out--that she was fertile, and I was risking impregnating my own daughter. But I'd already come this far, and her pussy gripped my cock with more strength than I could refuse. The reality of my situation had me nearly mad with arousal. I was fucking my daughter, filling her virgin hole with my cock, and soon I would be cumming inside her.

She clawed at my back as my pace increased, the force of my thrusts shaking the sofa. I worked myself in and out of her, drawing breathy moans from my daughter's lips. Images of her--past and present--flooded my mind. Amy in the white bikini, the blue panties, her here naked before me. As another of Amy's orgasm ripped through her, I came with a shout, spilling my seed deep inside her young, hungry cunt. Jet after jet I filled her, cum leaking out onto the cushions. She spasmed around me, milking me for every last drop. As our breathing settled, I stayed inside her, holding my seed in place. I knew that I'd soon be hardening within her, ready to go again.

________________

A/N: If you made it to the end, thank you so much for reading! I would love to hear your thoughts :)

12