My Daughter and Her Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok," Kaitlyn chimed in, took her hand off my cock and stretched. As Tyler rose, I felt a little self conscious realizing how muscular and toned he was.

On both the hike and the car ride back, it seemed I was only one who was uncomfortable, feeling guilty I had not only fucked someone less than half my age, but done so with my daughter right beside me getting railed by another main. Everyone else seemed fine though, talking, singing and even laughing the entire way back. When I dropped off Kaitlyn and Tyler got out, they both raved about how good a time they'd had. There was no awkwardness at all. Had I dreamed we'd had sex? Had I lost my mind? I was starting to doubt my sanity.

Back at home, after Maddie and I put the camping equipment away, ate dinner and finished watching some sitcom or other, I decided to broach the subject with Maddie. "Honey, I want to talk to you about what happened last night. It was a mistake, and I am sorry you saw me like that." I told her. "I should have behaved more like an adult. More like a father. I'm sorry I had such a lapse in judgment." I said.

"You're the greatest Daddy in the world." she said and got up from the other end of the couch to cuddle against me. "And I'm glad to know you have a really nice cock. Kaitlyn wanted it for so long and got to experience it, so I'm glad it happened. You're a much much better lover than any of the boys in college, and your cock is much bigger" she said. "I bet you feel amazing. Even better than Tyler."

"Well, um" I muttered, unsure of what to say and sure I was blushing.

"Really, Daddy if you ever want me to fuck it or suck it or even put it in my butt, I would love to try it. If you fucked me, I don't even think I would even want to go back to college anymore. I would just stay in your bed all day, letting you cum inside me in my mouth, on my tits, and in my pussy.

"Maddie, that would be a mistake." I said, knowing wisdom had to win out over horniness.

"But your cock, Daddy. You've always been so sweet and good to me. I didn't realize it before, but I love you more than any man. More than any boy at college and I want to share that love with you in a physical way. Besides, Kaitlyn says your cock gave her the greatest orgasm of her life."

"No." I said, walking away and heading towards my room. It was probably the first time in her life Madison had heard that from me.

For the next two weeks, Maddie would sun herself by the pool, giving me the evil eye when I walked by and acted sulky. Her clothing got more provocative and revealing, and once I even caught her with a dildo in her pussy right on the couch when she knew I was home. When I said something about it later during one of the few meals we shared together she said "well, I need something to satisfy me, and you're keeping that beautiful thing from me" and crossed her arms.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't affect me. I was horney as hell. I went into my room, locked the door and masterbated for hours. For days even, fascinated by Daddy Daughter swap porn now that I had actually done it. The ones that got me off the hardest were when the dads seemed to say "fuck it" and swapped back to their own daughters...or step daughters as the porn videos seemed to like to label them.

I was so horny my cock was permanently hard having a daughter around who desperately and openly wanted to fuck me, but even so I was literally counting down the days until I could drive her back to school. It would be a good thing to have some space in order to sort out how I was feeling. I needed to work on forgetting the hottest sex I'd ever had (surely that would fade with time) and find some woman my own age to fuck. Someone who was more appropriate.

By the time the day arrived for Maddison to go back to school though, I entered her room. Her bags were packed neatly by the door, but she was sobbing into her pillow.

"What's wrong, honey?" I asked, feeling genuine fatherly concern.

"I'm going to miss you." she told me, crying harder.

"Oh, sweetheart." I said putting my arms around her for the first time since the camping trip. Truth be told, I had been avoiding her since my cock tended to stand at attention every time she got within my sight, but now she was crying and needed her father.

"Oh Daddy." she said, and pushed her face into my shoulder. "I want to stay here and be your girlfriend. The main thing University has taught me it's boys my own age are stupid. They just want to have sex and leave you. But you, Daddy. You're different, and I love you. You don't want to just enjoy momentary pleasure. You care about me."

I agreed with her and realized what she said was true. I had been pushing off the feelings I had for her because I cared about her more than anything in the world and didn't want to hurt her.

"I really want to share that love with you, physically." she said. "I thought I wanted Mr. Jones, but when I saw you fucking Kaitlyn I realized, it's you I want. It's always been you." she said, and dove for my cock.

I was powerless to resist. All the pent up desire came to a head, and as soon as she touched my cock, it sprang to life. Of course conventional wisdom would say that having sex with your own flesh and blood was a bad thing, but I wondered if we could make it work. If our relationship could grow stronger as a result of experiencing sex together.

She somehow wiggled me out of my boxers and started sucking me as though my cock were some kind of life giving fountain. I got the feeling too that it relaxed her, and made her feel loved to be sucking on her daddy's meat, so I allowed her to bob her head up and down and as the rest of my body completely relaxed and enjoyed riding the waves of pleasure as she plunged my cock into her soft orifice.

When I looked down at her beautiful body laying sideways by my cock on the bed, I saw that her right hand had disappeared into the jeans she had unbuttoned and she was massaging her pussy.

"God, you're beautiful." I said. She then looked up at me and smiled, her tears all but gone and I kissed her, letting my tongue tease hers and dance into her mouth. I then reached up to touch her breasts. Those beautiful orbs that had been teasing me, capped with perfect pink nipples and kneaded them in my hands, moaning.

I then reached behind and unclasped her bra one handed. A trick I'd learned way back in high school, and helped her peel off her shirt, and she herself took off her jeans. When I saw her fully, I was taken aback. I had spent so long trying to avert my gaze and push away my feelings, I hadn't realized that she was the most gorgeous woman I had ever seen. Far more beautiful than Kaitlyn, or any other woman I'd ever been with for that matter.

She smiled at me as though drunk from slurping my cock and kissing, and I asked her if she was truly ready to have sex. Of course I knew she wasn't a virgin, and had probably had all kinds of sex over the past few months away from parents and authority figures, but this was different. More intimate, and probably a bigger deal than the loss of virginity.

"Oh God yes, Daddy. Please fuck me. I've been dreaming of it every night."

She faced me, and I tried to take my time with her. I wanted to be gentle and make sure she was ok, so I only rubbed my cock up against her pussy and found it sopping wet. It seemed to want to draw me in the more I fought to go slowly, and it was with delicious torture that I eased myself in, fighting the impulse to slam into her.

"Oh God, fuck!" she said once I was fully inside, my pubic bone flush with her freshly bald pussy.

I tried to thrust slowly and circle her clit with my thumb, but the torture was too much. I couldn't help myself and started thrusting into her faster and faster, unable to see straight. The faster I went the more Maddie bucked her hips against me in pure pleasure.

"I couldn't have thrust more than a few minutes before she screamed "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!"

There was no going back. I thrust my body into hers just as her pussy spasmed hard and I dumped the contents of my balls into her.

"Oh fuck." I said and collapsed next to her. I felt as though my mind had been temporarily erased, and all the energy in my body had been sucked out.

"Oh Daddy." Madison said, and snuggled next to me, nuzzling next to me and fingering my chest. I was completely spent in a way that all the porn and jack off sessions in the world couldn't replicate.

She didn't go back to college. I had paid for the semester in full and couldn't get a refund, but considered it a small price to pay to have her around.

She started acting more mature too. She got a part time job at the local library, did some online classes, helped out more with the chores, and of course fucked her Daddy every spare moment she got.

12