My Daughter and Her "Friend" Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie shows Mike that Liv isn’t that innocent… for a price.
7.1k words
4.76
25.5k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reader:

This chapter has a strong theme of fantasy incest, but the crux of the story so far is exhibitionism and voyeurism. If this doesn't suit your tastes, read no further.

*. *. *

After a fitful night of tossing and turning, I found myself up early for work. I made a coffee and perused the news on my tablet at the kitchen table, in my pajamas. A sound from behind startled me, and I snapped around only to find Carrie standing at the kitchen doorway.

Her short quoif had spiky bits pointing in every direction; obviously suffering from bed head. Her fingers combed through the mess. She said, "Morning Mike."

My eyes wandered up and down her diminutive form. "You're up early Carrie," I offered in a low voice, as I enjoyed her supple thighs beneath the hem of the short satin nighty from last evening.

"I wanted to see you before you left for work." Her mischievous smile betrayed her comment. She sauntered over to the table, her ever-hard nipples giving the only form to her soft, flat torso.

"Liv is still sleeping?"

"Oh, yeah. She's rarely up before nine unless she has a class." Liv has always been a late sleeper on weekends. By the time Carrie finished speaking, she was standing right beside the chair in which I had twisted to face her approach. I had raised my elbow up on the chair back, and one leg moved to the side.

I allowed Carrie to make the next move and did not have long to wait. She placed her hands at the hem on each side and slowly raised the satiny fabric up about two inches; displaying her baby smooth pubic mound and the puffy slit that disappeared between her slender thighs. "Did you like seeing this last night?" Carrie asked.

I paused, and replied, "How did you know?"

"About the camera? I found one just like it in my bedroom a few years ago. They are easy to find once you know what to look for."

"Oh..."

Carrie filled in my pause with, "I guess fathers like looking at their little girls in their most private moments." I was embarrassed that she understood so well the taboo nature of mens' thoughts about young girls.

The waif looked down at her exposed mons and said, "You can touch it." With her words echoing in my ear, Carrie gave her hips the slow, sensuous wiggle of a seasoned stripper.

"But you are Liv's friend. I couldn't do that to her."

Carrie dropped the hem and rested just a fingertip on my right thigh. "Mike," she said with a confident smile, "I share Livvy with my boyfriend in our bed. She won't be jealous."

I choked at that information. My innocent daughter was already experiencing sexual encounters of which I had only fantasized my whole life? I peered at the small hand that was coursing along the sinewy muscle of my upper thigh. I knew this was wrong and feared Liv walking into the room, but I was under this vixen's spell. It had been a very long time since Ann had touched me like this I stared at the two pointy peaks of her satin clad chest. I felt my cock stirring, growing incrementally with every beat of my heart.

"You are so beautiful," I said, giving into her wandering fingers finding my rising cock beneath my tented pajamas.

The young girl leaned in, and whispered, "I love pussy AND dick. So does Livvy." She moved her chest against the hand that was resting atop the chair back. Her rubbery nipple grazed the back of my fingers. "You're hard already, Daddy." We both felt my cock jump at Carrie's naughty word.

When Carrie brushed her breast back across my fingers, I allowed the eraser-sized nubbin to slip between my first and second fingers, where I could squeeze them together to trap her left nipple. A soft coo came from Carrie, while her hand traveled along the thickness of my growing shaft through my pajamas.

This was too much; I released Carrie's nipple.

"I can't. This isn't right."

Carrie didn't react. Instead, she reached inside my pajamas and continued to explore my girth as my dick reached its full potential. "You're so thick, Daddy. Do you want your little girl to take care of you? I know how to do that." I groaned. I couldn't answer. Her other hand took hold of my right and and guided it beneath the satin hem. "Feel how wet you've made me." I turned my palm upright and cupped the hairless mound; her sticky slit met my middle finger. The young girl squatted slightly and the petals parted enough for my finger to push between the slimy lips.

Carrie used her thumb to smear precum that had already begun to ooze from my cock. She almost kissed my ear lobe as she whispered, "I bet if you check into your sneaky video camera when you are at work today, you will find out more about your sweet little girl."

I uttered, in a whisper, "Oh, God."

Once more, the tiny teen offered, "But when I get her to talk, you will owe me." I removed my hand from Carrie's slippery cunt, and dared to ask. "Owe you what?"

Carrie moved her mouth from my ear and looked at me eye to eye. Calmly she spoke the price, "Tomorrow morning, I get to suck on your nice, big dick until you fill my mouth with your exquisite Daddy cum."

Carrie's blue eyes sparkled and her face broke into a wide grin. She pulled her hand from inside my slacks, stepped back and sashayed towards the doorway. When she got there, the girl looked over her shoulder, lifted the back of her nighty until her ass cheeks appeared, and said, "Have fun at work, Mike."

I was sat there, hardly believing this wasn't all a dream. I instinctively drew my middle finger to my nose and savored her fresh aroma. I gazed at the gooey digit and tasted her remnants. I wondered how was I going to get anything done at work if I am constantly checking in at home to see what the girls are up to? I wanted to go back up to my bedroom and finish off my hard on, but didn't want to risk making any noise in doing so.

In retrospect, it would have been much more prudent to have relieved the sexual tension already built, because now I had become a walking erection. Once at work, I worried that every coworker could see my arousal, and the wait for Carrie's show was unbearable.

The girls were up just after nine and flitted about the house. They did shower together, but that was all out of view. They left the house for a while, so I carried on with work not knowing when Carrie would start her show.

Just after one PM, I got an alert that there was movement inside the house once again. I was speaking to my boss at the time and had to spend the next twenty minutes working out a schedule with him for an upcoming customer visit.

When I finally got him to leave, my heart began racing and I opened the app on my desktop. The girls were just getting comfortable on the sofa in the family room. Both of them were in jeans and white T-shirts, and of course Carrie was braless.

Carrie scrolled through her phone, and said, "Billy just texted me. He wants to know if we can stop by his place on Sunday night when we get back."

Liv said, "I don't know. I've got a heavy class schedule on Monday."

"But, he's got more of that weed that you love so much, Livvy. He says he wants you to sit on his big cock and ride him this time."

"Mmm, that was good weed, but I'm not sure I can ride his cock like that. I can barely walk after he fucks me doggy style."

Carrie frowned mockingly. "Aww, did my boyfriend beat up your little pussy?"

I got rock hard instantly. I just never pictured my daughter talking so openly about sex, let alone how much she loves hard dick. And her friend was leading her on, just for me.

Carrie teased, "I bet your Daddy would never guess that his little girl could deep throat a dick as long as Billy's!"

"There's a lot my Dad doesn't know about me, Carrie." Liv gave Carrie a playful slap on her shoulder.

"You mean like when I sat on your face and you were devouring my puss, while Billy was fucking you missionary style? And that you hollered out, 'Fuck your little girl, Daddy!' I mean, like, your Dad looks great for his age and I would really like to fuck him silly. But it sure was hot for me to hear you say shit like that with Billy's dick pounding you so hard."

"It wasn't my fault," Liv said playfully. "Billy's dick ramming my cervix really brings out the animal in me."

"Yeah, I remember. You squirted like a faucet, all over my bed." Carrie added, "I bet your Dad has a nice dick too. I'd love to find out. Do you think he would let me suck his cock?"

"Stop it. My Dad isn't like that."

"Like what? He wouldn't get hard if I put my hand in his pajamas? Or he wouldn't cum all over my pretty face if I begged him to? He's a guy, Livvy. He will do whatever I let him."

Carrie noticed Liv had been crossing and uncrossing her legs while they were talking. She cupped her hand over Liv's blue jeans at the crotch. "Oh, my! You are soaked. I can feel your heat and wetness through your jeans! Are you thinking about Billy, or your Dad right now?" Liv didn't answer, but laid back on the sofa and let her friend continue to feel her up.

I wanted to pull my cock out and spew all over the tile flooring, but kept my composure for the time being. It was then that Carrie asked Liv, "Do you think you could find an excuse to go out tonight for an hour or so? Just long enough for me to get some alone time with your Dad?"

Liv's face showed her excitement, but she tried to remain calm. "Do you really think you can seduce my Dad that easily?"

"Just give me the chance and you'll find out."

Carrie began to unzip Liv's jeans. Liv said, "Okay, one hour, but I want to know all of the sordid details when I get home. Deal?"

"Deal!" Carrie tugged my daughter's jeans down her thighs and nestled into Carrie's hot pink bikini panties. The front panel was darkened from Liv's juices, where it disappeared between her thighs. I had to close down the app, as precum had already oozed out again, and there was no way I was going to get caught at work with my cock in hand. I forced myself to focus on company matters until the end of my workday. While I was walking to my car, my phone buzzed with a text:

LIV: Hey Daddy, are you coming home at the usual time today?

ME: Yes, I will be home about five o'clock.

LIV: K. I'm at the library doing some research. It closes at six, so I will be home just after.

ME: What about Carrie?

LIV: Oh, she is just hanging out at the house.

ME: Sounds good. I will order Chinese food for delivery at 6:30.

I drove through traffic hard as a rock, imagining all the things I could do with Carrie before Liv got home. When I shut the car off in the driveway, I checked my watch. Five o'clock exactly. I made my way to the front door and stepped inside.

A voice rang out from upstairs. "Daddy, I'm up in my bedroom."

I set my laptop bag down and slowly climbed the stairs with my slacks tented grotesquely. Liv's bedroom door was ajar so I pushed it wide open. There, in my daughter's bed, sat Carrie, propped up on pillows. She wore only two items - a white wife beater, and a pair of hot pink, cotton bikini underwear like I saw on Liv earlier. Carrie's nipples, as always, were hard and were the only things tenting her shirt.

As I approached, the petite teenager pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it on the carpeted floor. She looked at my crotch and smiled. Carrie made no attempt to hide her girlish buds from me.

"Are those...?" I began to ask, staring at her last article of clothing. Carrie spread her legs wide to reveal that the strip of cloth covering her pussy was sopping wet.

"Yes. These are Livvy's." Carrie hooked the waistband with her thumbs and raised up her legs to remove my daughter's panties. She flung them at me and added, "You might like to keep these for later."

I caught the flimsy cloth in one hand, and while Carrie moved to the edge of the bed to access my belt buckle, I drew them to my nose to inhale the musky scent. I wondered if the aroma was just Carrie's or if I was inhaling the sweet aroma of my daughter as well. I tucked them into my pocket as she hurriedly pulled the belt apart and unzipped the fly. I yanked my pants to the floor, taking my briefs with them. My hardness sprung free.

Carrie attempted to slide down to her knees, but my hands hooked her armpits. I effortlessly raised the diminutive form and tossed her on her back, midway across Liv's bed. As she landed, I grasped each skinny ankle and drew her body toward me. "You first," I announced.

I lowered myself to my knees while I parted Carrie's legs wide, so her hairless pink gash was in my face. Before burrowing my tongue into her meaty folds, I added, "We've got time." If we both wanted this, I wanted to play along.

My tongue delved into Carrie's wet slit and my hands let go of her ankles to course their way up her calves and thighs, belly and chest, until each hand found the a rubbery nubbin that poked from her flat chest.

With her saturated vestibule well laved, I turned my attention to the engorged bean at the top of her slick folds. Carrie began writhing and moaned aloud. I sucked her clit between my lips and battered the tip with my tongue. This seemed to ignite the tiny teen, and her hips humped my face wildly.

In a few moments of my lingual assault, Carrie began to jerk crazily from side to side, an electric climax sending her body into fits of uncontrolled energy. Finally, I released her clit and gazed at her tiny body while her orgasm ebbed.

"Fuck..." she muttered.

Carrie looked down at me, my face glazed with her sodden juices. "Jesus Christ, that was intense."

I said nothing. I got up and reached for her hands. Carrie's fingers interlocked with mine, and I easily raised her from the mattress, to a sitting position. My cock stood straight out, and Carrie took hold of it.

"Is that what you were looking for," I asked.

Carrie ran her thumb along the bulbous vein on the underside of my cock, making small circles at my frenulum. She looked up as she opened her mouth over it and said, "That is a nice, fat dick." I couldn't hide my pride at her compliment.

Her lips encircled my corona and slid down along the veiny tumescence. My right hand cupped the back of Carrie's head while my left brushed across her taut right nipple. She cooed as I groaned. Carrie's mouth easily took in all six inches of my cock. Carrie's mouth moved in a rotating and up-and-down motion at the same time, slathering my cock with her saliva. It had been a year since a female had given me any kind of sensual attention, and her oral skills brought me to the edge almost immediately.

"I'm going to cum, Carrie," I warned. She removed her mouth and began jacking me in earnest.

"You know where I want it," said Carrie, staring at me.

"Say it, sweetie," I demanded.

"Cum on my face, Daddy!" I pushed her hand aside and took hold of my ready-to-erupt shaft. I gripped hard, looking down that the nubile teen and felt the ache in my balls. They were ready to deliver and I needed the release so very badly.

My other hand yanked the top of Carrie's head back, turning her face upward, when my first jet spewed from the mushroomed tip of my cock. She opened her mouth wide, and the first stream of semen shot from her chin and up the left side of her nose. The young girl extended her tongue when I pushed my cock nearer her face. The second spurt entered her mouth and sprayed along Carrie's tongue and the roof of her young, sweet mouth.

I groaned and fired two more rounds. The first struck her on the left eyelid and forehead, and the next on her spiky blonde cowlick. I loved it as much as she did, and found myself slapping the last dribbles of sperm onto her left cheek. Carrie engulfed my softening cock and made a few long, deep plunges to eat the drippings of my salty load. Just when I thought she was finished worshipping my cock, Carrie took my shaft in hand and pulled up on it to allow her access to my tight ball sack. She licked one ball a few times, and then the other, before looking up at me with that mischievous smile of hers.

"Is THAT what you were looking for, Mike?'

I shook my head at her confidence and then reached down to pull my underwear and pants back in place. Carrie swiped the puddle of goo from her eyelid and sucked it from her fingertip. "That is good cum," she said.

"Liv will be home in a few minutes. I should get back to my office. But you are a very hot young lady, Carrie." I turned and left her to re-dress.

Before I left the room, Carrie announced, "Wait until you hear me tell Livvy about this!" I looked back to take one more look at the mess that I had made of the young girl's face, and saw Carrie's beaming smile. I went back to my office to finish a report I had to do for the next day.

Almost fifteen minutes later, I heard the front door open and Liv called out, "I'm home!"

I turned to call back down, and then heard Carrie's voice from the basement. "I'm down her watching Netflix. Come on down."

I heard Liv's footsteps on the basement stairs and opened the camera app on my desktop. I selected the family room camera and saw Carrie sitting brazenly on the sofa in only her wife beater. Carrie walked around the sofa and took a good long look at her friend. "Where are my panties," Liv asked, looking at Carrie's exposed pussy.

"I left them in your father's capable hands."

Liv gasped. "You didn't."

"Go up and ask him if you don't believe me"

"So it happened?"

"Kiss me and find out."

Liv immediately unzipped her jeans and pulled them off, displaying as a pair of the tiniest baby blue bikini underwear. They too, peeled down to show her newly clean-shaven pussy. She left her blouse on.

Carrie said, "I love you looking clean like that. Billy will love it too!." She extended her hand so Liv could move toward it. Carrie slipped her middle finger into Liv's hairless pussy.

Liv bent over as her girlfriend fingered her, then Liv sat beside her friend and the two entered a long and passionate French kiss. If I could, I would have cum again right there, watching my daughter licking my seed from her friend's mouth, had I not just emptied my balls into her bisexual girlfriend's mouth and face.

The kiss broke, and Liv noticed the streak of semen that made Carrie's cowlick sticky. She laughed a bit and said, "Wow! He made a mess of you. Tell me about it."

Liv crossed her legs on the seat cushions and Carrie did the same, as the girls faced one another. Carrie offered, "Livvy, your Dad has a very nice dick. It's not as big as Billy's, but it is REALLY thick."

"Is it?" Liv used her left hand to part her labia, and the middle finger of her right hand to glide down her already juice slickened slit. She stared into Carrie's eyes, occasionally peering at her friend's lips as they formed the words of our tryst.

"Fuck yeah. It is thicker than Billy's, and the shaft has a gentle, downward curve to it, that makes it easier to get down the back of your throat."

"Oh, fuck, Carrie. That is so hot! How did it happen?" Liv's middle finger, now dipped in her own sweet syrup, retreated from her warm, wet hole until the tip found her fully aroused clitoris. There, her finger made slow, gentle circles around the tender button.

"I met your Dad at the door as he stepped inside, and I was wearing only your panties. His eyes grew wide and he stepped back against the door. He asked, "What are you doing? You are my daughter's friend.""

"I told him it was okay, that you knew how lonely he had been, and that you wanted him to feel like a man again... that we discussed it, and you and I want this to happen."

I couldn't believe how Carrie was changing everything, but her story sounded so hot." She continued, "I looked down at my panties and told your Dad that you even loaned me a pair of your sexiest panties to wear for him. He set his laptop bag down and stood there, taking in my body, not knowing what to do. So I got down on my knees and began to unbuckle his pants."

12