My Daughter and Her "Friend" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back and pulled out my cock, which was already semi-hard. I stroked it slowly; watching the tempo of Liv's finger increase as her friend continued.

"Your Dad was frozen in place, watching me lower his pants to the floor. His cock was so hard, it flung straight out as I tugged his underwear down. I took just the red, mushroomed head in my mouth and sucked on it the same way you suck Billy's balls into your mouth."

Liv let out an audible groan at her friend's fanciful description. Precum flowed from my cock.

"Then his hands caressed my head, sifting through my hair. He warned me that he wasn't going to last long. And then your Dad did something that totally shocked me!"

Liv asked, "What? What did he do?"

"As I looked up at him, he closed his eyes and took hold of my head and pulled my mouth onto him until I felt his knob at the back of my throat. His eyes were closed tight and I heard him mutter, "Oh, God. LIV.""

I couldn't believe my ears. What was Carrie doing? My thought was interrupted by Liv's response.

"He said my name?" Liv began to grind her hips into her middle finger, as the circular strokes became a frenzied blur. I began to stroke even faster, seeing the facial ticks that my daughter was experiencing as she heard such filthy talk.

"Three times, Liv. I think he was so excited that his mind went into his deepest, darkest fantasy."

"You're sure he said my name?"

"Your Dad repeated it until his cock exploded in my mouth. He pulled back out and grimaced as he painted my face with his thick load. Holy shit, Livvy, your Dad came like a teenage boy!"

"Oh, fuck," cried Liv, and her head rocked forward while her knees rose up to pin her arms against her pussy. Liv fell back onto the cushions and Carrie reached between her legs to slip a finger into Liv's sopping pussy.

Liv continued to spasm while Carrie added another, then two more fingers and then a thumb so that her entire hand pushed into the tight pink aperture of Liv's pussy. Carrie leaned forward as her small hand disappeared between the petals of Liv's opening. Carrie said softly, "He felt this big in my mouth, Livvy."

Carrie's fist stretched my daughter's pussy as she fucked my little girl with her hand, causing more moans and groans, until a sudden gush of fluid spewed onto Carrie's wrist. She gave a few more thrusts deep into Liv's cavern until Liv's orgasm peaked. Carrie slowed her pace when Liv tried to grasp Carrie's plunging hand from giving more pleasure than she was able to stand.

It wasn't but twenty seconds later that I spilled more cum onto the carpet beneath my computer desk. I sat back in my chair, exhausted from both encounters. I gained my breath back while the girls cuddled in their after care; caressing and nuzzling the other and whispering in each other's ear.

As reality set in, Carrie's totally false tale had me as the aggressor, and a father lusting after his daughter. Even if it is a turn on for Liv, do I call out Carrie's lie if Liv asks me about it?

I mean, to be honest, I have had carnal thoughts about Liv on occasion, but I attributed it to being alone and lonely. And I certainly wasn't about to suggest that the story related to Liv by her kinky friend was true.

The doorbell rang. I jumped from my chair, fastening my pants. I had forgotten about the Chinese food being delivered! I pictured the girls scrambling as well while I made my way to the door, and hollered, "I'll get the door!"

From the family room called Liv, in a panicked voice. "We will be up in a minute."

I opened the front door to the acne-faced teenager sporting a splotchy beard and glasses. "Hold on a second," I said, leaving the kid to step inside while I rummaged though my wallet. I presented my credit card and he held out the card reader for payment and tip.

Once the card reader dinged with APPROVED, he handed me the food and said "Thanks, have a good night," as he turned towards his car.

I brought the food to the kitchen, and as I pulled out plates and silverware, Liv came into the room fully dressed, while her friend flashed by in her undies and shirt to race upstairs to get dressed. By the time Liv and I set everything out, Carrie entered.

We all ate quietly, as if nothing had just happened; even Carrie was poker-faced. I had no idea what to do or say. The girls soon led the conversation, mostly about school and friends there, and of classes and events.

The evening wasn't much different, and while we all ended up in the hot tub after dark, nothing overtly sexual was ever discussed. My cock became fully aroused from the time Carrie walked out onto the patio in a white, see-through Speedo. Fortunately, I was already chest deep and was able to hide my erection at the time.

Liv followed behind Carrie, wearing a modest one piece that hugged her curvier body and was sturdy enough not to display Liv's hardened nipples if they did become aroused. They sat on either side of me, and it wasn't long before I felt Carrie's hand creep across the front of my swimsuit to fondle my knob through the fabric.

I became quieter as the girls talked, not wanting to give away the fact that Carrie was slowly jacking me off beneath the foamy bubbles that hid her actions from Liv's eyes. A few minutes later, the topic turned to parties and wine, when Liv asked, "Do we have any juice in the fridge, Daddy? I'm getting kind of warm out here."

Carrie pulled her hand from my rigid pole, as I answered," Yes, there is a pitcher in the fridge." A short pause ensued, until I asked, "Would you like some as well, Carrie?" Before I could stand up, I needed to raise my cock vertically so I could trap it beneath the waistband of my bathing suit. When I did stand, I turned away from Liv so that she couldn't see the throbbing erection that her friend had created.

Carrie let out a giggle when she saw the pink knob poking from my waistband. I managed to step out and head into the house without Liv seeing me like that. By the time I returned with the hot tub, blood flow had returned to normal and I had nothing to hide.

When we finished our juices, I decided to be the first person out, so as not to get set up for an embarrassing encounter. I said goodnight to the girls and retreated to my office to use my outside camera to watch them. I was mildly disappointed when Carrie and Liv just sat back and talked for another ten minutes or so.

When the girls got out of the hot tub, I decided to go straight to bed. Liv probably saw my reading light beneath the door that told her I was still awake. She knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said, putting the book I was reading, beside me. I noticed she was wearing a cotton nightgown, mid-thigh length. The light from the hallway made a silhouette of her thighs through the nightgown, but I tried not to stare.

Liv approached the bed and asked, "Daddy, can we talk?"

"Sure, Liv. What's up?" I patted the bed. Liv's nighty rode up but her hands were clasped so as not to show off her private parts.

"Daddy, I feel like there are some things that I should tell you."

"Oh," I offered, unsure where my daughter might be going with this.

"I have had some life changing experiences since leaving for college. Many of them have been with Carrie and her boyfriend, Billy." I nodded, recalling Carrie's comments about their sexual escapades as a group.

"Well, anyway, I wanted you to know that I have been intimate with Carrie and also with her boyfriend." She sat still, awaiting my response.

"Wow. I'm glad to hear that you have had such good experiences," I suggested.

"And, there is something else. I know how lonely it must be for you these days. I wondered if you would be interested in having Carrie come into your bed tonight."

I know that I turned crimson. My dick was already beginning to engorge and thoughts of her little friend riding me like a pony came to mind. "But, what would Billy think about her doing that?"

"Oh, that. It's okay Daddy. They have an open relationship. They can both have sex with whomever they wish. Sex is just fun for them and they have taught me a lot."

"Ohh, I see." I was stumped. I did want to fuck Carrie in the worst way, but felt guilty admitting so to my teenaged daughter. The silence seemed to last a long time.

"Daddy, there is one more thing I have to ask." Liv's clasped fingers fiddled nervously. I remained quiet until she could explain. "Some of the best experiences I've had with Billy and Carrie are when they've let me watch them. Carrie said she would like that to happen tonight..."

"So you would want to watch Carrie and I...? I couldn't form the words for the rest of the sentence.

"To see Carrie please you like she does with Billy? Yes."

The thought of my daughter seeing me naked was arousing, but I had already entered into the shallow end of this kinky pool. I was worried that I might lose my erection with my daughter watching, and the whole experience would end in disaster.

I said in a low voice, "But what if I can't, uh, you know...?"

"Oh, Daddy, Carrie knows what she's doing. You'll be just fine." She raised her eyebrows and nodded confidently. I thought for a few seconds, and said, "Go get her then."

As I nervously awaited their return, my hand toyed with my semi-erect cock, the tip of which was already sticky with a dollop of precum. This was to be the night of my sexual life. I had never experienced anything this crazy in all the years Ann and I were together.

The door re-opened and two forms entered. Carrie was first, and was clad in only a baby blue thong and a dark blue satin blouse with spaghetti straps. Liv stepped in behind her friend and made her way to a cedar chest against the wall near the foot of the bed and sat on it while Carrie approached the bed. I placed my book onto the nightstand. Carrie climbed up and crawled seductively along the bedspread like a cat, causing her blouse to hang loosely. I gazed at her pointy nipples dangling beneath the loose opening. One leg crossed over my body to straddle me as her panties stretched taut across my hips, finding the tented stiffness beneath.

Carrie smiled as her hips flexed forward and back along my erection. I looked past her to see Liv leaning back against the wall with her long, slender legs stretched along the carpet toward the bed, and one hand cupping her pussy through her thin cotton nighty. Liv's face looked serene as she watched her tiny friend gyrating over me.

I slid my hands up Carrie's child sized arms and across her shoulders, and along the silky skin of her neck. My thumbs followed the hollow of each side of Carrie's windpipe, and up to the chiseled corners of her chin. Carrie closed her eyes while my fingers explored her earlobes and delved into her shimmering blonde hair. I slid my hands to her shoulders and took hold of her flimsy nighty and tugged it up over her ass, giving Liv a clear view of Carrie's panty-clad pussy.

The young girl continued her ascent, her tummy brushing up my chest until her satin blouse tickled my cheeks. She swayed slowly, side to side, teasing my lips with one satiny nipple and then the other. My hands glided down her back and found the hem, and drew it up her waist and ribs and shoulders.

Carrie lowered her head to kiss me, and the blouse fell from her arms. She raised one arm, and then the other, until she was free of the sexy fabric. "I love your nipples," I whispered.

"But my boobies are so much smaller than Liv's," answered Carrie as she sat straight up atop my chest. My fingers slid along her rib cage once more, this time moving to enjoy the rubbery Hershey Kisses of her chest.

"That is okay, Carrie. Ann's were just like yours," I said wistfully. As I tenderly played with Carrie's hardened nubs, I looked down at Liv, whose face is a replica of her mother, and smiled. She smiled back and then my eyes were drawn lower where I saw that Liv had raised the hem of her own nighty and her right hand was beneath the waistband of her white bikini panties. Her fingers were moving in deliciously slow circles while her friend cooed at my touch. Liv's large, dark brown areolas and puckered nipples were fully visible through the flimsy cloth.

I grasped at Carrie's soft round backside and my fingers slipped beneath the snug elastic on each side of her buttocks, so as to gain full control of her lithe body. I drew her cheeks higher so that her scantily covered pussy would near my wanting mouth. By now, I was so hard that I knew that Liv would see how aroused her friend was making me, and the thought of my daughter seeing my naked cock slipping inside this vixen's pussy only made it more erect.

"Oh, Daddy! Eat me," called out Carrie as she steadied herself with hands gripped tightly to the headboard above. My teeth chewed into the musky undies, wanting to tear them from her delicious pie. Carrie began riding my mouth and groaning. Liv, too, made mewling sounds, and the room filled with the sloshing sounds of Liv's fingers fucking her already sopping pussy.

I pushed the wet undies to the side and lapped at the naked snatch grinding into my face. Carrie's labia smeared across my open mouth and my tongue stabbed her bulbous clit each time it passed by. "Do you want to fuck me, Daddy?" Carrie called aloud.

I couldn't speak as Carrie's juicy muff rode my face. Instead, I grasped her panties with both hands and tugged the tiny undies from her. Carrie shuffled down and at the same time, I felt the covers tugged away from my chest. Carrie's smooth mons rode lower down my abdomen, and then I felt the cool air on my erection. Liv must have pulled the blankets down as I felt Carrie's velvety pussy flaps envelop my shaft. Her ass wriggled up and down as her eyes met mine.

"Put your Dad inside me," she commanded to my daughter; a smile growing while her eyes never left my gaze. I felt fingers wrap around my shaft, and at the same time, Carrie raised her hips high enough for the fisted hand of my daughter to come into view. Liv was on her knees at the foot of the bed and her fist guided the pointy tip of my cock up and down the slippery sheath of her girlfriend.

"I need his dick," moaned Carrie and then Liv pushed my fat cock into Carrie's slick opening. Her swampy wetness drew me in and Carrie squatted low to take all of my length. I felt her muscles clench my shaft, bringing me an immediate reaction of panic. It brought me back to my very first time with Ann, where I hadn't lasted ten strokes before spewing a load into her. I knew that this would be a repeat, and although I didn't want it to end, I was ready for the release. My hands grabbed her hips and I slammed the waifish girl down while my hips drove up off the bed.

Within thirty seconds of Carrie's ever so tight pussy riding my cock, I spoke aloud. "I'm going to..." was all I could get out before I let out a deep grunt. Within three more full strokes, a wash of silvery goo drooled between shaft and Carrie's labia. "Ughhh..." I spurted the last few jets of cum into Carrie, and fell back to bed, recognizing an immediate loss of blood to my cock. Carrie continued milking me in her oh, so tight pussy for another five or six delightful strokes, before I flopped from her grasp and my lifeless dick fell onto my stomach.

Carrie rolled off of me and I saw my daughter still lying on her tummy, where she would have had a most intimate view of our fucking. Her face was as flush as my own, and our eyes met in a long, dreamlike gaze.

Carrie lay beside me as Liv made her way toward her friend's naked pussy. I watched Liv inspect the opening, sliding a finger two knuckles deep into Carrie. When she scooped her fingers back, a thick, creamy glob of semen coated her fingers. She put her fingers to her mouth and sucked off my goo.

"Mmmm," said Liv, lowering her face to Carrie's cum-drenched twat. Liv's nose was buried in Carrie's cleft while her tongue feasted on my spent load. On one upward draw of her tongue, Liv looked over at me with giddy eyes, and raised her face from Carrie's wet pussy; her tongue emerged, cradling another pool of my cum. Liv savored it before continuing to lap up her friend's needy cunt.

Carrie returned my smile before closing her eyes while Liv concentrated on the task of bringing her friend to orgasm. Both thumbs spread Carrie's labia, exposing the engorged nubbin. Liv alternated between forceful upward licks, and sucking the bud into her mouth like she would a tiny cock.

I used the thumb and index finger of my right hand to pull roughly on Carrie's right nipple; her left hand mirrored my pulls and twists on the other. It was just seconds later that the young teen began to writhe; her thighs clamped around Liv's head and Carrie's small feet interlocked above Liv's back. Her hips humped my daughter's face until the last of Carrie's climax swept through her.

The three of us lay in my bed in silence, that silence broken only by the sounds of breaths returning to normal. I looked down at my resting, wrinkled cock, the mixture of our juices shimmering in the dim light.

Liv was first to move, crawling back down to stand at the foot of the bed. She reached a hand to Carrie, and helped her up to a sitting position. Carrie rolled in my direction and kissed me full on my lips. Our tongues mingled for a second before she withdrew.

"Thanks, Pete," she offered, "That was fun."

As she stood, Carrie appeared and leaned in to give me a gentle father-daughter kiss; her sweet face saturated in girl cum. "Thank you, Daddy," said Liv with her wonderful smile. "That was awesome."

I glanced at Liv's large breasts before she turned to follow her friend out of the room; and peered at Liv's round ass as it peeked from her soft white panties. Liv closed the door and the two of them made their way to the bathroom.

I lay there in blissful disbelief. It had been a strange few days and certainly this was not the end of it. Their faint giggles as the two went from bathroom to bedroom, told me it was safe to get up to get myself cleaned up.

As I stood at the sink, wiping a dampened facecloth over my junk, I licked my lips to taste that delicious musk of pussy. I also noted the faint taste of salt, and realized she kissed me with the same mouth that just devoured my cum. I recalled the many times my wife Ann had ground her sopping pussy into my face as she climaxed. I gazed into the mirror, wondering if I might soon experience Liv doing the very same thing.

It was time for bed; Liv's bedroom was quiet as I padded back to my room. I envisioned the two girls spooned together in peaceful bliss, and fell into my own sleep not long after.

12