My Daughter Deserves the World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom! Are you ok?!" she yelled, eyes jerking open in panic.

"Shh, it's ok sweetie. It just made mommy feel really really really good, ok?" Nora blinked.

"You...you like this? You're not...afraid?" She asked, and thrust lightly again, and once more that mind bending ecstasy ripped into me.

"Yes! Oh my god, yes! Baby, you make mommy feel soooooo fucking good right now! Afraid? NO, I want MORE!" I yelled, unable to hold anything back anymore. I don't know if it was her size, or the love I felt for her, or the fact that I hadn't had any sexual release in more than two decades, or if it was her pheromones pumping through me, but when she'd thrust that first push, all my barriers came down.

I didn't care that it was incest, I didn't care that I shouldn't be encouraging this. I didn't even care if she tore me in two! I was in goddamn heaven with my daughter's cock, buried in me.

Her cock was so big, it bulged out of my stomach, and I stroked it, adding to both my daughter's and my own pleasure.

"Thrust more in, baby! Fill mommy all the way! Ohhhhh fuuuuuuckkkkk mommy needs mooooore!!!" Nora looked surprised at this new side of me, but seemed more than happy to oblige as she pulled back slightly, only to ram new inches into me.

We went like this for a good ten minutes, my body managing almost sixteen of her so many inches! Standing became impossible, my legs were too weak from the near constant cumming, and the incredible pounding my daughter was giving me. I was literally hanging there, impaled on her beast.

She stood, laying me on the bed, and grabbed me by my thighs.

"I'm gonna pound you now, ok mommy?" I nodded weakly, my voice hoarse from the yelling. If my daughter wanted to pound my pussy, I'd accommodate her. I love my daughter, and she deserves all the pleasure in the world, and I intend to give it all to her.

To describe the absolute godly pounding I received for the next I don't know how long, let me draw a comparison.

In construction, there's a machine called a jackhammer. It's a machine with a metal piece at one end that thrusts into the ground in order to break it up. It hits with around one hundred and twenty PSI and can reach speeds of about fifteen hundred thrusts a minute.

I swear to all that I consider dear, that Nora pounded me harder and faster than a jackhammer. I don't know how it's possible, but I swear to you, she did. My cervix was shattered, her cock was pounding my womb and reaching in between my goddamn tits! Later we measured and found she'd been hitting me with twenty one inches. TWENTY. ONE. INCHES.

I passed out at one point, and when I came to, I was in the bed, once more covered in her incredible ball batter. She was asleep next to me, her amazing fuckstick half hard in her sleep. I left her there and showered, watching as the drain filled with her all powerful spunk. My life, I thought, is never going to be the same. My entire body had a weird numb feeling to it, due in part to the pheromones reducing the pain. I knew that my body was now reshaped to my daughter's divine phallus. And I loved that.

After all, my daughter deserves all the pleasure in the entire world. And I intend to give it all to her.

Thanks for reading! I may do a part two down the line, let me know what you all think!

12