All Comments on 'My Daughter Eases My Pain Ch. 4'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kinky and Wild Sex !!

Well , I have just reread Chapter 4 and it is as great as it was the first time I read this story.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
taking stock

".....Teresa and I fucked and sucked for several hours......"

Let's see now, where? Oh, there, a copy of the WSJ."

"Hello Mr. Stockbroker? I want to place an order for shares in the manufacturer's of Viagra, heart medicines, Crisco, ropes, industrial grade chapstick, KYjelly, Asstroglide, room air freshener, waterproof mattress protectors and birth control implants. Thanks a bunch for your assistance."

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 1 year ago

Gotta love a woman who's not afraid to share her man, especially with five other women! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Mixed feelings here. Father- daughter seggs is not my favourite topic, but IF they get in on, they should have the deepest connection. Incestuous fuck buddies doesn't cut it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous