My Daughter Found Me Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa Jo introduces a friend to the mix.
2.6k words
4.54
13.9k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texdom
Texdom
56 Followers

I did not use an editor, and I know there are mistakes but I hope you will overlook those and just enjoy the story.

***

The girls started showing up about 4:30 with Lisa Jo's two best friends from high school being the first to arrive. There was Tanisha, a tall black ("don't call me African American") girl with what I believe are B size tits and an ass to die for. Like a saying in that old Chuck Norris movie, I could bite her ass, develop lockjaw, let her drag me all over town and die a happy man. Then there was Janie, a red headed pale girl with freckles all over who also had a set of tits the size of Tanisha but not quite the ass. Tanisha is about 6'1" and Janie is hitting 5'6", both being solid and as sexy as my Lisa Jo.

The three girls helped me get the pool edge ready, loungers and chairs scattered, towels placed in all corners, the grill just on the grass off the cement walk. Tiki torches were pulled out and filled and the dry bar was stocked with wine, rum, tequila, beer (for me) and the mixers to go with them. A trash can next to it and a cooler of ice was loaded up and placed near. Once the other girls got there, I gathered them all in the living room and made a general announcement about the weekend.

"Ladies, first welcome to our home. You are free to make yourselves at home here, with just a couple of rules. 1 - I get all the car keys which I will give back when you are ready to go home. 2 - NO boys! I know this may not be what you thought was going to happen this weekend but that is the rules. 3 - enjoy yourself, I don't mind you getting drunk, but you will not, I repeat not, get so wasted you can control your actions.

I will supply food and drinks, all you have to do is relax, have fun, and know you are in a safe place. If the weekend works out, we can do this again and again with you having a place to come and be yourself. If it does not, then I am sorry, but we tried."

Soon I had all the keys and was mixing drinks for the girls. Each of which told me thanks for not being too big a fuddy-duddy and letting them hang out and drink even if they were not legal to do so yet. Also a few said thanks for keeping this a no boy party so they didn't have to worry about being taken advantage of. Over the course of the evening the girls laid out on loungers or towels on the ground, rubbed suntan oil on themselves and each other and spent a bit of time in the water, but not much. For dinner that night I made individual "camp pizza". Now I know you all want to know what a camp pizza is so here goes; take a flour tortilla, smear with pizza sauce, add cheese, mozzarella, parmesan and a bit of cheddar, then whatever toppings you want, pepperoni, sausage, ham, etc...then put on a griddle on a grill, cover and cook until it is hot. Anyway the girls loved them and a few came back for seconds.

After the food was eaten, it was more drinking and playing in the water. I made sure nobody was overly drunk as I didn't need anyone going to the hospital because of an accident with alcohol in their system. When all the girls got in the pool and started playing, Lisa Jo walked to where I was behind the bar, here the girls could not see from my waist down. She worked her hand down the back of my trucks running her finger into my crack and gently rubbing my pucker hole.

"See something or better someone that you like Daddy?"

"Uh, I, uh."

"Daddy, tell me who makes you hot and don't lie." Lisa Jo said as she put pressure on my asshole.

"Tanisha!" I managed to get out as I drew in a breath.

"Really? Anyone else Daddy?"

"The brunette talking to Janie."

"Why her Daddy?"

"I don't know." I lied.

Lisa Jo pushed her finger to where the tip was just inside my ass. "Why her Daddy?"

"Because she reminds me of you."

"Oh Daddy. You love our relationship don't you?"

"Yes Lisa Jo."

"Okay, just watch and let me have my fun. You will enjoy it I promise. You just need to follow my lead"

"Okay."

Lisa Jo then walked over to Janie, pulled her away from the brunette she was talking with and whispered to her for a few minutes. Janie looked at me, spoke back to Lisa Jo and then with a hesitation you could see, nodded her head yes. Next Lisa Jo made her way over to Tanisha and again pulled her away so they were alone. Tanisha looked at me, smiled and energetically nodded her head yes. As Tanisha turned to walk away Lisa Jo grabbed her arm and pulled her back, got close and spoke to her some more. Tanisha looked at me and got a wicked smile on her face and started over towards me. She walked behind the bar where I was standing and said:

"Lisa Jo said you think I am hot, is that true Mr. B.?"

I turned beet red and looked at Lisa Jo who was watching. Tanisha put her finger under my chin and turned my head to her. "Answer me Mr. B, do you think I am hot?" She instructed me as she rubbed her barely covered chocolate breast against my arm where I could feel her hard nipples.

"Yes, every." I managed to get out in just barely a whisper.

Tanisha ran her hand over my bulging cock, giggled then started walking away towards Lisa Jo again nodding her head yes. About half way there Tanisha stopped and shouted out:

"Lisa Jo, Janie, let's all play top swap!"

Janie shouted back "Hell yeah, I love that game!"

One of the other girls asked what that was.

"We all take off our tops and put them in a bucket. My dad will then reach in the bucket and hand you a top at random and you have to wear that one no matter if it is to big or to small."

"In front of your dad?" asked another.

"As you can tell, my dad is pretty cool right? He don't mind and we have played this game with him before. I promise, he won't go all uncle pervy on you. Let's play. Daddy, I set the bucket over by the garage door go grab it and start collecting."

I went and got the bucket, went to Lisa Jo first and asked while she removed her top "Are you sure about this?"

"Relax Daddy, this is just some harmless fun and you get to see a bunch of tits. Enjoy yourself, this is for you. Oh, make sure Amber, the brunette you like gets that green top. I bet Bianca is a F cup and it will keep Amber uncovered being so loose." She then dropped her top in the bucket. I went to Janie next who smiled and winked at me as she dropped her top in the bucket. Tanisha was next and my breath caught as I saw for the first time the tits I had dreamed of, beat off thinking about and desired to suckle more than any other. She dropped it in the bucket, grabbed my arm and pulled me in kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Mr. B. you make me feel special." I know I blushed again.

I went to Bianca next and saved Amber for last, that way when I handed out the tops, I could make sure Amber got one for the last ones and the huge one Bianca put in would be there for me to give her. Things worked out great. Amber did get the one that was to big, and Bianca got one way to small. I made sure Tanisha also got one of the larger ones and after about thirty minutes she stated it was to big, kept falling down and pulled it off throwing it up on one of the loungers. Soon all fifteen girls were swimming and playing topless. I refused to move from behind the bar! They surely would have all called me uncle pervy.

Once I got control of myself and things began to return to normal if you know what I mean, I started the clean up from the grill and moved the drink mixes into the kitchen. At midnight I asked the girls to move inside so as not to bother any neighbors which they did. I retired to my bedroom and left the girls to be girls. Once there I got naked, closed my eyes and remembered what all I had seen tonight and jacked off until I came. It landed from my chest to my stomach. After I softened, I took my fingers and scooped up the cum on my chest and stomach and swallowed it all. I then showered and went to bed falling fast asleep.

Around 3:30 am I was startled awake because I couldn't breath. I started struggling as I came to and heard Lisa Jo tell me to relax. I calmed down and though breathing was difficult I found I could. I smelt pussy! I raised my hands and felt a warm body above me. It was naked, tight and felt good in my hands.

"Daddy, I want you to make Tanisha cum!"

Oh God, it was Tanisha over me. The black goddess I have wanted since before she was legal. Now I had my chance to please her. I raised my head slightly and brushed my tongue over her pussy lips and then on her clit. Damn this girl tasted good, I didn't taste any chlorine so I knew she had showered before they came to my room.

I bit her lips gently, drove my tongue as deep as I could, sucked, licked and nibbled on her clit until she came. I pushed her hips up slightly and she started to raise a leg to get off of me.

"No Tanisha, I am not finished."

She settled back down and let me control her body for a minute while I slide a couple inches lower. This put me where i could reach her ass and tant then I started rimming her asshole, I ate her ass with all the enthusiasm I had eaten her pussy with. Soon she started bucking and when I felt her stiffen in orgasm I pulled her down and sucked hard on her pussy. She damn near drowned me with all her juice. Tanisha the collapsed beside me leaving her leg on my chest. Lisa Jo pulled her leg from over me and said: "It's my turn now Daddy!"

I panicked, "Lisa Jo, we can't, I am your father." I admonished.

"Relax Daddy, I made Tanisha swear to me would never tell a soul about this and I made her a promise that she would be included in all we do as long as she went by our rules."

I moaned as she sat down on my lips, my cock as hard as it had ever been thinking about these two sexy teens and what was happening. As soon as her lips touched mine, I sucked on her clit then moved my tongue into her pussy and ate her just like I did Tanisha. After her orgasm again, I repeated what I had done earlier and brought her off while eating her ass. After Lisa Jo recovered both girls got down lower on the bed and started sucking me off. Both on my shaft, one on my balls the other on my cock head and around and around. I didn't know which girl was doing what. "I am about to cum." I hissed through my teeth, then my body tightened and I came in one of their mouths. I looked up and seen them kiss, then Lisa Jo moved up and kissed me giving me a snowball. Once we shared my cum, she pulled away a bit and Tanisha came up and gave me a kiss and like Lisa Jo shared a snowball kiss with me. I didn't know who I blew my load into, but they had shared it with each other then me. I didn't know if this was heave or he'll, but I knew my life was forever far from normal.

The girls kissed me one last time and left. As they reached the door, Lisa Jo said: "Have breakfast ready at ten, oh and don't worry when I get sick tomorrow after I eat. I just want to cut the weekend with the girls short, something else has come up that we need to do. With that she bent grabbed hers and Tanishas t-shirts and they walked out my door.

The next morning all the girls came down about nine-thirty and I had pancakes, bacon, sausage and fruit for them to eat. They were all talking about working on a few routines by the pool after they ate and as soon as they had scarfed down everything they headed that way while I cleaned up. About 30 minutes later, Lisa Jo came running in from the pool, holding her stomach with a hand over her mouth headed for the bathroom. Fifteen minutes later, she came into the kitchen with me where I was watching the Pom squad practice. She sat at the table, winked at me then put a damp washcloth over her forehead while resting her head on the back of her chair.

About five minutes after that, Tanisha came in and talked a bit with Lisa Jo and then went back outside.

"Hey girls, Lisa Jo is awful sick. I think we should cut the weekend short." Tanisha said to the rest of the girls.

"Hey my folks won't mind if we hang out at their place, but they are not as cool as Mr. B so we will have to be a little more subdued, but there is still a pool and I am sure my dad will grill for us." Janie spoke and all the girls agreed to go there.

"I am just gonna hang here and help Mr. B clean up and take care of Lisa Jo. He has done a lot for us this weekend." Tanisha spoke as the others started gathering their stuff. Each girl told us thanks, expressed their concern for Lisa Jo and then headed out the door to Janie's house. Tanisha and I cleaned the area around the pool then hit the kitchen all the while making small talk. If Tanisha was more than just a few feet from me while we were cleaning I found myself staring. If she was closer, I noticed she always seemed to by rubbing her bikini clad body against me keeping me hard.

Once we were done, we went to the den where Lisa Jo had moved to and I sat in my chair while the two girls occupied the sofa. Lisa Jo stood came over, stripped off her bikini then straddling my legs, looking me in the eyes all the while rubbing her wet bald pussy along the shaft of my covered cock, leaned in and whispered....

TBC


Texdom
Texdom
56 Followers