My Daughter Found Me Pt. 04

Story Info
And she shared.
2.7k words
4.68
20.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Texdom
Texdom
57 Followers

I did not use an editor, and I know there are mistakes but I hope you will overlook those and just enjoy the story. Someone told me this story was going too fast, so I tried to slow it down a bit, let me know what you think. Also let me know if it should continue or not...I will let you the readers decide on that after you read this chapter.

*******

"Daddy, Tanisha and I are going to go shower, I want you to shower as well and shave yourself for me. We will meet you in your room. Okay Daddy?"

"Yes baby."

Lisa Jo stood up and walked over to Tanisha, put her hand out which Tanisha took and pulled herself up. Lisa Jo then walked behind Tanisha and untied the string holding her top of the bikini to her back. She then took her arms and wrapped them around Tanisha's sides and placed her hands under the loose cups of the top. She squeezed the tits and pinched the nipples in her hands. Tanisha put her head back on Lisa Jo's shoulder moaning as Lisa Jo kept squeezing her tits. Lisa Jo then used her hands to remove the top over Tanisha's head.

Lisa Jo ran her hands back around Tanisha and started slowly running them down her front, from her dark nipples slowly down her sides and stomach. The sight of her white hands running down her friends dark black skins was so erotic! As she got to the side of the bottom half of the bikini, she grabbed the string over the right hip and pulled it so it came untied. Holding the string so the front of the covering Tanisha's pussy, she grabbed the string on the left hip, but again held the string to keep the pussy covered. She then whispered in Tanisha's ear and Tanisha stood up straight so she was no longer leaning on Lisa Jo. Lisa Jo turned Tanisha so she was standing sideways to me. Then she slowly started kissing Tanisha's shoulders and down her back when she reached her ass she let go of the bikini bottom, spread Tanisha's ass cheeks apart and jammed her face in and started rimming her girlfriend.

"Oh fuck girl, like that ass! Toss that salad bitch! Make me cum like your old man did last night."

Lisa Jo worked her tongue into Tanisha's ass and a finger into her pussy, pumping her wet hole and made Tanisha cum quickly, then Tanisha spun around and forcefully grabbed Lisa Jo by her hair and jerked her up. Tanisha then gave Lisa Jo the most passionate kiss I had ever witnessed in person. When they broke the kiss Lisa told me: "Go now Daddy, and get ready for a hell of a night. Remember what I told you, I want you shaved and ready."

"Yes baby." I replied as I walked away with a hard on I didn't think would ever go down from what I just witnessed.

I showered, shaved and got out of the shower then dried off. I thought I would put on some cologne I knew Lisa Jo liked so I grabbed the Curve and sprayed some from my face, down to my knees. I wanted to make sure the girls liked the way I smelled. I went to the bedroom and stopped just inside the door. There on the bed was Lisa Jo, on her back, her knees on the shoulders of Tanisha who was pumping our dildo in and out of Lisa Jo's sloppy wet cunt. I watched for a few minutes then I went behind Tanisha, gently spread her ass cheeks and like my daughter I started rimming her ass. As i sunk my tongue as far as I could into her shitter, she sunk as deep as she could into Lisa Jo and started grinding her hips, working the fake cock around in Lisa Jo's pussy. I think they came at the same time. I pulled away from Tanisha's ass and kissed both cheeks as I did.

The girls pulled apart and lay cuddling for a few minutes. Lisa Jo then sat up and motioned me to the bed and pulled me down on my stomach between her and Tanisha. Tanisha turned my head towards her and pulled me into a deep soulful kiss. While she was kissing me, I felt Lisa Jo start rubbing my ass, then dribble some lube into my ass crack and start working it in. As she worked a second finger in my ass I started moaning into Tanisha's mouth and humping my ass back towards the fingers penetrating me.

"You like that Daddy?"

"Ummm."

"You know this weekend Tanisha and I are going to fuck you silly don't you?"

"Ummm."

"We might let you fuck us if you are good. You want to fuck Tanisha Daddy?"

"Ummm. Ummm."

Lisa Jo worked another finger in and stretched me good.

"Tanisha, he is ready. Here take this lube and coat your cock." Lisa Jo said with a giggle.

Tanisha took the lube and rubbed "her cock" with it. It looked strange, I tell you her black skin with a white strap on sticking out from it, but on her it also looked sexy as hell! Once it was coated she moved between my legs and with Lisa Jo spreading my ass cheeks apart started slowly feeding the strap on into my asshole. Though I had taken this strap on many times from Lisa Jo, the fact that Tanisha was fucking me made it seem new.

"Oh fuck Tanisha, that feels so good. Fuck my ass baby."

"Oh you like me fucking your ass Mr. B?"

"Oh yes. Fuck it, own it baby."

"Daddy, I thought I owned your ass." Lisa Jo said as she watched her friend slide in and out of my ass.

"Oh shit, cant you be equal partners?"

"Why do you want us to be partners Daddy?"

"Yeah Mr. B, why equal partners." Tanisha asked as she rammed the strap on into my ass until her pelvis was against my ass cheeks.

"Because I love you both. I want to be both of yours. Please, please, please." I repeated as Tanisha slammed into my ass and I came on the sheets under me.

"Oh fuck! I am cumming". I shouted as I came. Tanisha did me like she did Lisa Jo, she slammed into me and the just started rolling her hips so the fake cock could touch everywhere. It felt good and I think it helped me push a few extra ropes of cum from my balls.

Tanisha rolled off of me and rubbed my back. "That was fun Mr. B, and I think I am going to enjoy owning part of your ass."

"Daddy, Tanisha made me cum, then she made you cum. I think it's time you made her cum. Get down there and eat her pussy Daddy. Make her cum while I watch."

"Yes baby. It will definitely be my pleasure." I turned to Tanisha; "I want to please you like I please Lisa Jo. Tell me if I can do anything different to make this good for you."

With that I moved down between Tanisha's legs and stared licking around her pussy. I kissed, sucked and nibbled on the lips of her cunt. I ran my tongue as deep as I could while holding her ass cheeks in my hand. I was in heaven! I then moved to her clit and ran my tongue over it before taking into my mouth and sucking it. Soon. She was moaning and her hips started bucking. I pushed my face harder against her so I would not lose contact and made her cum twice before Lisa Jo pulled me away and kissed me, then licked Tanisha's juices from my face,

"Daddy, I am going to enjoy sharing you with Tanisha."

"Oh yeah Mr. B, we are going to be one loving family for sure."

I kissed both girls and the told Lisa Jo; "Baby, I need you to fuck me now. Show Tanisha how we love each other baby."

"Sure Daddy. Tanisha, hand me that strap on you took off and tossed in the floor before Daddy ate you." She then grabbed it, got off the bed and went to clean it.

"Mr. B, how long have you and Lisa Jo been doing this?"

"Only a few weeks." I answered as I blushed a bit.

"Why are you embarrassed Mr. B?"

"I don't know, this is just something that I never expected to go this far, hell I never figured me and Lisa Jo would ever be doing this." I said as I gestured my hand around the room.

"Why do you do this instead of date?"

"Lisa Jo has been my life since her mother left, you know that. I live for her, and I figured if I pleased myself and made myself available, Lisa Jo would not want for anything and I would always be there any time she needed me."

"Are you gay?"

"No!" I almost shouted. "I love women, their bodies, their looks, their feel, your taste..."

"Wait! You said your taste. What is it about me that makes you desire me?"

"Oh God, this is hard for me to say." I started. "Tanisha, I have seen you grow up since you and Lisa Jo became friends when you first started high school. I thought you were a cute kid, but as you grew and developed I saw a beautiful woman emerge. I have seen you happy, I have seen you sad. I have seen you in love and seen you heartbroken and I have to tell you that broke my heart. I have wanted to hold you, love you and have you love me back. Not as Lisa Jo's dad, not as you did today, but as a lover. I love you Tanisha. I know I am to old, and you are too young, but I love you!" As I spoke, I was watching her face. As I spoke the last words, I saw tears start to swell and one ran down her cheek.

"What the fuck did you do to Tanisha?" Lisa Jo yelled at me as she walked back into the room.

"He told me he loved me!" Tanisha said with a sob. She then reached over and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Oh Daddy that is so sweet. But now I want to show Tanisha how much I love you. Roll over on your back and slide down here at the foot of the bed."

I did as she asked and she took the lube and applied more to my ass then some to the strap on again. She then grabbed my legs and held them up. "Tanisha get over close to his head and hold his legs for me. Make sure I can see his face, I want to look into his eyes as I sink into him."

Tanisha moved up and pushed her pelvis up against the top of my head, reached and grabbed my legs holding them up. Lisa Jo then slowly moved in causing my asshole to stretch around the strap on as sh slowly entered me.

"Daddy, I know you have not dated because you ave wanted to be here for me. I know we have started this because of my love of you. But what you didn't know was that Tanisha feels the same way about you as you do about her. I just figured it was a school crush on a. Father figure, but since you have told me you love her, I decided it would good for you to be with each other. That is why I invited her in."

"Honey, thank you so much. I love you and I love her."

With that exchange Lisa Jo started fucking me. "Tanisha, sit on his face again, make him eat that sweet pussy."

Tanisha, still holding my legs, moved over my face and sat down so my lips were on her neither lips. God I loved her taste. Soon we both came to a screaming orgasm. When we recovered, Tanisha pulled Lisa Jo up on the bed, removed the strap on and harness, the got between her legs and ate her to orgasm. After with Tanisha on one side of me catching her breath and Lisa Jo becoming steady with hers, she leaned over and whispered in my ear; "Daddy I am going to my bedroom and sleep. You two enjoy yourself, oh and by the way, she is on the pill."

'Oh shit' I thought 'my daughter just gave me the go ahead and fuck her best friend.' I looked at her and said "Thank you baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too daddy. See you when we all get up." With that, Lisa Jo got out of bed and headed to her room. I rolled over and spooned against Tanisha who snuggled her butt against me, my hand on her bare tit and went to sleep. About eight o'clock then next morning I was awakened by Tanisha giving me a blow job. I pulled her away from my cock up to my face and kissed her in the morning sunlight coming through the windows. "I need to pee, then we need to shower then we can come back and finish this."

She giggled, got up and pulled me behind her. "Come on then, I don't want to wait any longer than I have to." She said.

We got to the bathroom and she started the shower while I peed. She stepped into the shower, spread her legs and I watched while her pee turned the water yellow as she voided her bladder. "At some point I want a close up view of that without the water." I told her.

"My, my lover is kinky huh?" she asked with a grin.

"You only know about half of how kinky I am." I replied back to her as I entered the shower with her. We washed each other, laughed and giggled like teenagers, yes one of us is a teenager, and hell I felt like one!

After the shower we dried off and then was back in the bed. 'Damn, I need to change these sheets' I thought to myself as we laid down and begin making out.

Tanisha took me by the face in both her hands, looked me in the eyes and said; "Mr B, we had foreplay all night last night and in the shower, stop all this shit and fuck me!"

"Yes ma'am." I replied and lined my cock up to her pussy and pushed in slowly.

"Oh, so good, been so long. Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

Then Tanisha had her first of three orgasms before I shot my cum deep into her pussy. With each orgasm her body would go stiff, she would raise her hips off the bed and jerk like she was having a seizure.

"Damn baby, nobody has ever made me cum like that." She told me.

"Well, I want to see if I can get one more from you my darlin'." With that I moved downwards her body, kissing her breast, her stomach, and then to her pussy.

"Oh God Mr B, what are you doing. Oh damn your eating your own spunk. Of fuck!" With that she climaxed again and I drank our combined juices.

"Let's shower one more time, then while I wash these sheets we can eat some breakfast to get some more energy."

After our shower and us removing the bedding we made our way to the kitchen where we found Lisa Jo nursing a cup of coffee.

"I didn't think you would be up this soon baby." I told her as I went by to the laundry room to start the sheets.

"Who the hell can sleep around here when it sounds like you are killing my best friend." She replied.

"I guess I did get a bit loud huh?" said Tanisha.

"Ya think?" Lisa Jo shot back at her friend with a smile, then got up and got two more cups of coffee for us. As she sat them on the table and we all sat down, Tanisha taking my hand in hers Lisa Jo said let's talk about us now...

Texdom
Texdom
57 Followers