All Comments on 'My Daughter is a Good Teacher'

by Centexdaddy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
sp9983sp9983over 3 years ago

Below average, all the way around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Bad!

I enjoyed your story! I hope you will grace us with additional chapters to this story. Please keep writing!!

RJDinNYRJDinNYover 3 years ago
An editor would help

It is distraction to have to recognize who is who. I use the following paragraphs as an example. My comments/confusions are in parentheses.

"...I switched on the camera and sat on the couch as Susan straddled me and took her daddy's (is "her daddy" another person, or I/me?) stiff cock inside her, riding up and down, her pussy squeezing it.

I watched as Tommy climbed between her legs (Susan's, or Marie's?) and she guided him inside. I read her lips as she said "Fuck me baby, fuck me good!!" and watched as he complied.

I sucked her (Susan's, or Marie's) nipples as she moved up and down on me..."

When I have to stop and figure out about whom the author is writing, the story becomes work to read and I want to stop. If it reads smoothly, I keep reading.

Otherwise, few, if any, misspellings, fairly original story line, and good sequence (development) of events. Thanks for your effort.

RJDinNY

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agreed

Agreed. Below average.

csltcsltover 3 years ago
Tasty Tale!

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous