My Daughter is Cooler than Yours

Story Info
A bookworm gets seduced by his teenage daughter.
10k words
4.29
60k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday David Snow's daughter had turned eighteen.

He sat on the sofa, reading. He was forty-two, but he still loved literature. Like he had when he was Rosemary's age.

She and David were blond-haired and blue-eyed. Like his wife, Karen. She had left the house to run errands.

David was a father, a bookworm, and virile, as if he were a teenage boy. Other men his age might struggle with cumming multiple times in one day, but not him.

Sunlight streamed into the living room through the windows. David flipped a page of his book, then soft lips pressed against his cheek.

"Hey, Dad," Rosemary said.

She stood near the sofa, dressed in a purple hoodie and gray sweatpants. No shoes. No socks. She ran her thin fingers through her long hair, touching blonde locks that David sometimes kissed.

"I'm just doing some reading," he said before tapping the page. "You know me, Rose. I can't stay away from books."

Rosemary put a hand on his shoulder. "And I can't stay away from you."

She looked around the living room.

"Mom is still gone," she said. "We have the whole house to ourselves. We can have so much fun today. Don't you want to do something more exciting than reading? That book isn't the only thing that will make you happy, you know."

"Of course it isn't," David said. "I have you, and I have your mom, too. Reading isn't the only thing that makes me happy."

Rosemary sat next to him. "That party you and Mom threw for me yesterday made me happy."

Rosemary would never have another eighteenth birthday party, but she would always be David's daughter.

"I'm glad it did," he said. "You deserve to be happy. Me and Mom are really glad that you're with us, and that is never going to change. We love you. And we're never going to stop loving you. I promise. You've made my life so wonderful, and I want you to know that."

Rosemary smiled, and seeing her smile was like looking at a beautiful flower.

"You've made my life so wonderful, too," she said. She put a hand on David's thigh before rubbing it. "Very wonderful, actually. I love you, and I love Mom. But I'm happy that she's not here right now. Do you want to know why? It's because I have you all to myself."

David nodded. "Yeah, you do."

"It's good that you're not running errands. I want you here. I want all of you here."

Rosemary patted David's thigh.

"I'm going to sit right here," she said. "Put that book down and show your daughter some affection, Dad."

David put the book onto the coffee table. "Okay. You're never going to be too old to sit on your old man's lap. Come here."

Rosemary sat on David's lap. He put a hand on her back, and she held his other one. Her warmth was sweet, like a hug from a good friend.

She leaned against David before saying, "This is nice."

"You're not wrong about that," David replied. "See? Reading isn't the only thing that makes me happy. You make me happy, too."

"Good."

Rosemary gave David a quick kiss on the lips. He chuckled.

"That was new," he said. "You usually kiss me on the cheek."

"I wanted to try something new today," Rosemary told him. "There's no harm in giving my dad a kiss on the lips, right?"

David shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with showing some affection."

Rosemary moved off his lap, and she sat next to him on the sofa. He almost told her to sit on his lap again. She hadn't done it long enough. It wasn't bad for a man to want to be close to his daughter, and David hadn't forgotten that.

"I'm a legal adult now," Rosemary said. "I'm a woman, and I can be with men now. Real men."

"Try to be with someone your age or close to it," David said. "You're eighteen now, but that doesn't mean you should start dating men who are in their forties."

"But some men in their forties are hot," Rosemary said. She put a hand on David's knee. "Some of them are very hot."

"I wouldn't know. I spend my time reading and doing other things, not looking at men in their forties."

Rosemary moved her hand to David's shoulder. She rubbed it.

"You deserve to have someone looking at you, admiring you," she said. "There's so much you deserve, actually."

Rosemary gave David a kiss on the cheek. The kiss was a simple one. She had given him one on the lips, but that had been a normal kiss, too. He didn't want to kiss his daughter like how he kissed his wife. The only person David should give a passionate kiss to was Karen, the beautiful woman he had married.

"I've been wanting you for years," Rosemary said.

"You already have me," David said. "I'm always going to be here for you. You know that."

For eighteen years, David had known the teenage girl sitting next to him. He comforted her when she cried. He had taught her how to ride a bike. He sometimes kissed her forehead when she slept.

"You're sweet, Dad," Rosemary said. "That's how I know you deserve this."

David put a hand on the sofa's soft armrest. "Deserve what?"

Rosemary kneeled on the sofa, and she moved her hands toward David's crotch. The metallic grinding of a zipper coming undone met his ears, and then Rosemary found her dad's soft penis.

"What the fuck?!" he said.

The warmth from Rosemary's hand felt good on his dick. Regardless, she was his daughter. She shouldn't touch the limp thing in his underwear. She didn't take it out of his pants, but she did touch it. The girl did something that wasn't right.

"Rosemary Lear Snow, what the hell are you doing?" David said. "Let go of me. You shouldn't touch me there."

David had loved reading King Lear, but he didn't love incest. Rosemary shouldn't hold her father's penis. It didn't matter how much they loved each other.

"Relax," Rosemary said. "What are you going to do? Hit me? I just want to give you nice kisses and a good hand. Let me. By the way, saying my full name isn't going to stop me from having my way with you. A beautiful girl is touching your dick. Most men wouldn't be complaining if they were in the same situation as you."

"Most men don't get inappropriately touched by their daughters," David said.

He clenched his fists, but he didn't hit Rosemary. She took his cock out of his pants and underwear. She held his member, the thing more like a deflated balloon than the hard erection that had made her.

"Get hard, Dad," she said, holding his soft inches. "Get hard for me."

"Let me go," David said.

"I don't want to. Hey, I know what I can do to help you get hard."

Rosemary kissed David, and this kiss lasted longer than the first one she had planted on his lips. With her other hand, she caressed his blond hair. His daughter kissed him like a lover.

The kiss ended. David's penis got bigger, pressing against the soft skin surrounding it, fighting for space.

"There we go!" Rosemary cheered.

She held David's hardening dick. He rubbed his forehead, as if he had a headache instead of a swelling cockhead.

"This is crazy," he said.

David's stiff prick throbbed in Rosemary's hand. The cock and the hand emitted warmth, and so did the lips she had kissed him with.

"This is amazing," Rosemary said. "Like your cock."

Kneeling, she stroked David's dick. Her hand was soft and warm, like Karen's cunt, which Rosemary had come out of. David's teenage daughter jerked him off, as if she were her mother, the woman he had impregnated to produce Rosemary.

He could punch her. That might stop her from continuing this incestuous handjob, but hurting her would be like hurting himself. He didn't want to harm his daughter.

David sat on the sofa, his cock out as Rosemary stroked it, the man looking like a pervert who had paid his daughter to give him a handjob. When she was a little girl, David would hold her hand while they crossed an intersection.

Now she used her hand to jerk him off.

Rosemary stayed on her knees while she soothed her dad's swollen cock with her hand. She had kissed him in a way a daughter shouldn't kiss her father, and this handjob was worse than that. Morally worse, anyway.

The handjob gave David more pleasure than the kiss had.

Rosemary might make white cum shoot from her father. She moved her hand up and down David's dick, forcing the foreskin up and down. He sighed. Then he grabbed the book, as if it might tell him the best way to handle this situation.

"This is messed up," David said. pre-cum emerged from his penis. "You can't do this."

"But I am," Rosemary said. "I am doing it, and you're loving it. How can you not? A beautiful girl is jerking you off and you're complaining. Seriously? Why do you lie to yourself, man? You love what I'm doing to you. Do me a favor and admit it."

Cum leaked down David's prick, as if it were a pole on a rainy day. The white liquid warmed his skin, then the goo touched Rosemary's hand.

"Look at you," she said. "I'm making you leak. You're so horny. I bet you want to fuck me."

Rosemary had already taken out David's penis. He could force her onto her back, remove her clothes, then thrust into her. But he didn't. He wouldn't. Men weren't supposed to slip their penises into their daughters. Plus, Rosemary wasn't the woman David had married.

"No," he said. His cock throbbed. "No, I don't. There's only one person I want to be intimate with. And you know who I'm talking about."

David's penis oozed pre-cum, and Rosemary said, "Are you sure there aren't two people you want to be intimate with? Because it looks like you're loving what I'm doing to you."

Rosemary moved her hand up and down, jerking him off with a daughter's love and care. She didn't hurt him, but she did do something that was too embarrassing to tell people about, like being raped by your grandmother. David couldn't tell his family and friends that his beautiful daughter had given him a handjob. Some people might even call him lucky.

pre-cum made wet noises as the warm liquid rubbed against David's skin. Rosemary acted as if she would win a fortune if she gave him a nice handjob. But he wouldn't give her reward money for what she did to him. No, this girl pleasured her father for free.

"I know you're enjoying this," Rosemary said. "Most older men would love to have a barely legal girl touching them like this, but they just don't want to admit it. But you know the truth. You love the fact that your own daughter is giving you a handjob."

"This does feel good," David said. He shook his head. "No. You shouldn't be doing this. I think you should stop."

"You said this feels good. Then you said I shouldn't be doing this. What do you want me to do, Dad? Do you want me to stop, or do you want me to keep jerking you off?"

David groaned. He pinched the cover of the book beside him.

"You know the difference between right and wrong, don't you?" he said. "Incest is wrong. Touching your father's penis is against the rules."

"What rules?" Rosemary said. David's breath shuddered. "There's no such thing as right and wrong. Society will say anything to stop people from having fun with their parents. Does this feel wrong?"

Rosemary jerked off David faster, harder. His breath shuddered.

"Dammit, Rose," he said.

"Damn us both," she said. "Mom is running errands out there, and her husband is letting his own daughter touch his cock. Does that make us awful people? That's what society would say, right? What about you? What do you say?"

Rosemary gave David a fast handjob, smiling. His wife, her mother, pleasured him with her hand before. But Karen didn't give him a handjob. Rosemary did. She would never be her mother, but the girl served David's cock, and he didn't stop her.

"Go ahead, man," Rosemary said, stroking David's prick without shame. "Stop me. You know that you can. Make your daughter stop jerking you off."

David pressed his fingers against the sofa's cushion, his breath shaking.

"If you want to cum, just do it," Rosemary said. "Let it out."

"No," David said. "I can't get an orgasm because of my own daughter. I can't do that."

"But you are, you wonderful man. Your daughter is going to give you an orgasm. Just accept that. Do me a favor and cum."

David groaned, and he pressed his fingers against the sofa's cushion harder. Rosemary's warm hand moved up and down his dick, and he moaned. More pre-cum met her hand. The sound of wet skin making contact with wet skin filled the room as David's daughter jerked him off. He didn't fight her.

His dick lurched in Rosemary's hand. It spat a cum jet, and the white liquid landed on the coffee table with a splat. Semen hit the table and floor. David trembled.

"Look at the mess you made," Rosemary said. She released David's penis. "I told you I was going to give you an orgasm, and I did. The proof is right there."

She pointed at the white mess.

"Rose," David said. He panted. "Why did you make me do that?"

"You had a chance to stop me," Rosemary said. She straddled him before gripping his shoulders. "Now, I want you to kiss me. Don't worry about the mess you made, because I'm going to be a good girl and clean it up."

Rosemary grabbed David's jaw, and assaulted his lips with kisses. She kissed him with urgency, as if he would vanish soon. David kissed her back. He put his hands on her butt, then she pulled her face away from his.

"That's right," she said. "Touch my ass. Touch me like you touch Mom."

She ran her fingers through David's blond hair, kissed his neck, then planted another one on his lips. He felt the sweet warmth from her ass, touching it through her gray sweatpants and whatever she wore beneath them. Rosemary put her hands on his cheeks as they kissed. Her scent made him want to hold her tight.

She broke the kiss.

"When you're hard again, me and you are going to fuck," she said.

David grimaced, as if he had stubbed his toe. He grabbed Rosemary and forced her onto the other cushion. He had authority over her, and the handjob hadn't changed that.

"Clean up that mess," David said. He put his soft penis into his underwear before zipping his pants. He stood. "You're not going to have sex with your own father. Do you understand?"

Rosemary's bare feet touched the floor. Maybe she wanted to be naked in the same room with David, but they were father and daughter. They always would be. They could hug and give each other quick kisses on the lips, but they couldn't have sex. That would be full-blown incest.

Small puddles of David's cum sat on the coffee table. His daughter had forced it out of him.

"I should've stopped you," he said. He frowned. "Am I out of my goddamn mind? Why did I let you do that to me? What kind of father am I?"

"A sweet one," Rosemary said. She stood. "That's why you didn't hurt me when you could have. You're a good man, Dad. Don't feel guilty. What I did to you was a beautiful thing."

If the handjob had been a beautiful thing, why did David feel like a bad father?

Rosemary looked at the evidence of his orgasm. "I'm going to clean up the mess."

David lifted his book off the cushion. "I'm going to go read in my room. I think we should stay away from each other for a little bit."

"You know I can't do that. Soon, you're going to have to admit that you want me, too."

After pointing at the cum on the coffee table and floor, David said, "You're never going to make all of that come out of me again. Ever. I need you to know that."

David retreated to his bedroom.

Framed photographs hung on the white walls. Some of them only showed Rosemary, a girl who had handled his cock, his daughter. David had moaned during the handjob she had given him, and cum had shot from his penis. His orgasm had felt good, yet the memory made him frown.

What kind of horrible man had he become?

Rosemary had turned eighteen yesterday, and she had given him a handjob today. He hadn't stopped her. She was a legal adult. Society couldn't call David a child predator, but it could call him a disgusting man. He was Rosemary's father, her parent. He should've stopped her before cumming. Instead of being a responsible father, he had sat there while his daughter jerked him off.

He threw the book onto the bed, but he made no attempt to read it. Did he deserve to read that book? Did men who let their daughters give them handjobs deserve anything nice?

Thirty minutes went by.

David sat on the sofa, holding his book. Rosemary had gotten rid of the cum that had launched onto the coffee table and floor. David couldn't see her, but he assumed she had gone into her room.

He heard Rosemary's bedroom door open before closing. Seconds later, she touched David's shoulder before walking past him. A blue blanket rested on her own shoulder, as if it were an after-shower towel.

"Hey, Dad," Rosemary said. She stood in front of him. "I cleaned up the mess you made."

"I noticed," David said. He flipped a page of the book. "Good job."

"I know. I made you feel really good, didn't I? You have to admit that you enjoyed what I did to you. Your penis definitely enjoyed it."

David looked away from the page. Reading while someone talked to you was pointless, like trying to stop a tsunami with a piece of paper.

"I don't want to talk about it," David said. "I just want to read."

Rosemary tossed the blanket onto one of the sofa's armrests. "Well, I want to talk about it. You loved what I did to you. Why do you keep denying that, man?"

David closed the book.

"Listen, Rosemary," he said. "I know I let you touch me down there. But I really shouldn't have done that. What you did to me was wrong. It was a bad thing, and you can't touch me like that ever again."

Rosemary smiled.

"Why not?" she asked.

David furrowed his brow, as if he tried solving a math problem in his head.

"Because girls shouldn't touch their fathers' private parts," he said. "And they shouldn't make their fathers orgasm, either. I was weak. When I let you touch me down there, I was a weak man. But I'm not like that anymore. You're not going to touch me down there again. Ever again."

Rosemary took a step closer to David. She put her bare toes on top of his. Neither of them wore shoes or socks.

"You touched me, too," she said. She put her hands on her butt cheeks. "You touched my ass, and you kissed me. You kissed me passionately, like you do with Mom. You can pretend all you want, but you want me, Dad. I know you do."

"I don't want you," said David, who had touched Rosemary's ass while kissing her. "It was a mistake. The intense kisses were a mistake, and the handjob was a mistake, and what we did were things that can never happen again."

Rosemary bent over and placed her hands on David's thighs.

"If you didn't want me, why did you kiss me so passionately?" she said. "Those kisses weren't quick pecks. You remember."

David felt trapped, as if he were in a shrinking elevator. Rosemary was too close to him.

He shook his head. "I really think you should go back to your room. We shouldn't be together."

"Why not? Because you can't keep your hands off me? That's why you're scared to be around me, isn't it? You must be crushing on your own daughter. Confess. Tell me that you want me. I'm young and beautiful, and I can make you cum. I'm obviously irresistible. Now, go ahead. Confess."

Rosemary moved onto her knees.

"There's nothing to confess," David said. "Nothing at all."

"Why are you lying?" Rosemary said. "Why do you torture yourself so much? Don't you know that you're a sweet man who deserves to be happy? You are great. You always will be, Dad."

David smiled. "You really think so?"

"Why would I lie to you? Especially when you're too much of a good person to lie to. Now, I need to know something. Are you ready to confess? Are you ready to admit that you want me?"

Yesterday, Rosemary had become a legal adult. Today, she had made cum erupt from David's penis. She had gotten rid of the semen. The girl knew how to make her father happy.