My Daughter is Cooler than Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," David said, resting on his side. "And I don't mind."

"You better not mind. Also, you're going to want to fuck Mom at some point. You had my pussy. Eventually, you'll want to have Mom's again."

David imagined himself having sex with the woman he had married, then he frowned. But he couldn't deny Karen was his wife. He would have sex with her again. Yet this girl next to him had become his sexual treasure. Right now, he didn't want Karen's pussy. The one he craved remained close to him.

"I know," David said, as his hair touched Rosemary's pink pillowcase. "But Mom isn't here. You are. We have to keep loving each other, just like you said. I love your mother. But I love you, too. I'm in love with both of you."

Rosemary played with his soft penis, like a bored person playing with a noodle.

"You should be," she said. "The women in this household are irresistible. So are you. And right now, I want you to put your finger into my pussy. Get some of your cum out and put it in my mouth. You used to feed me when I was a baby. It should be easy."

David laughed. "You are wild, Rose."

Rosemary moved onto her back, and David inserted a finger into her cunt. Her breath shuddered.

"That feels good," she said. "Remember to do what I told you."

David's finger met some cum he had blasted into Rosemary's snatch, and he pulled it out of her. The seed warmed his skin.

"Open up, baby girl," he said. Rosemary obeyed, opening the mouth that had sucked on her father's dick.

When David received that blowjob, he hadn't expected he would have sex with Rosemary. What else would they do together?

After he put his finger into her mouth, she closed it. He pulled his finger back. It glistened with her saliva, and cum no longer sat on it.

Rosemary swallowed. "Earlier, I had to clean your cum up with a paper towel."

"Earlier, you swallowed my cum," David said.

He wiped his sweat-soaked forehead with one hand before moving off the bed. As he stood beside it, Rosemary slapped his butt.

"I just slapped your ass," she said, stating the obvious.

David smirked.

"Tonight you're going to have mine." Rosemary said. David didn't smile. "You have your daughter's love, and you're going to have her butt, too."

David turned. "I don't have to have it, you know. Anal sex might hurt you."

"I can take it. I'm a strong girl, and I can take a lot. I even took my own father."

While Rosemary rested on her side, she ran her fingers along her thigh, naked and alluring.

David grabbed his limp dick. "You really want me to put this thing in your butt later?"

"Yeah," Rosemary said.

"Okay, I'll do it."

"I knew you would. There's a catch, though. Don't think that you can fuck my ass without me fucking yours first."

David chuckled.

"Seriously?" he said. "You want to fuck my ass?"

"I don't just want to fuck it," Rosemary said. "I will fuck it. I'll only let you have my butt if you let me have yours, and I already know that you're going to let me have your butt. You're the type of man who wants his daughter to be happy. And fucking your butt will make me happy. Mom has to test out her new headphones, and I have to test out my new strap-on."

David's heart pounded. He was a man, yet thinking of getting pegged by his daughter made him smile.

"Do you want my ass, Dad?" Rosemary asked.

David nodded without hesitation.

"Yes," he said.

Rosemary kneeled on the comforter. "And you're ready to let me have yours?"

"Yes."

"That's a good dad."

Rosemary grabbed David's head before giving him a long kiss. They kissed with passion.

An hour later, David lay on the bed and Rosemary stood near the foot of it. She wore a red strap-on. Her father's penis bobbed and her fake one didn't. Real or false, that cock would go into his ass.

Rosemary held a bottle of lube. She squirted some onto her hand, then stroked the dildo, coating it in the transparent liquid. She moved onto the bed.

David jerked off. Rosemary slapped his hand, and he moved it away from his erection.

"Don't do that," she said, not bothering to yell at him.

She could make him obey her without shouting, like an abusive parent. Her actual parent remained on his back, willing to take her fake cock. He had fucked her. She would fuck him.

"I'm the only one who gets to touch your dick right now," she said. "Get on your hands and knees. I'm going to treat you like a cheap hooker. We're not going to make love, Dad. I'm going to fuck you."

David moved onto his hands and knees. His dick throbbed beneath him, and Rosemary's soft hand grabbed it.

"You're so hard," she said. "And it's because of me, your beautiful daughter. You're sick."

David smiled. Rosemary released his dick before putting her hands on his hips.

"I need you to know that I'm in control here," she said. "If you think you're in control of your daughter and can fuck her whenever you want to, you haven't been paying attention. I rode you because I wanted to. You didn't make me. The same goes for the handjob and the blowjob I gave you. Do you understand me?"

"I understand," David said. "And I love you."

"You better."

Rosemary eased the plastic cock into David's ass. It stung.

"Fuck!" he said. "Goddamn, Rosemary."

She slapped his ass. "Call me Karen. Call your daughter by your wife's name as she pegs you."

David laughed, and Rosemary giggled. She had spanked him, but they were having fun. Incestuous fun.

"Okay, Karen," David said.

Gripping his hips, Rosemary thrust back and forth without mercy. His dick swung like a pendulum.

"You're enjoying this, right?" Rosemary said. She dug her fingers into his hair, then clenched it. "Right?!"

"Yes!" David said, clutching the pink comforter beneath him.

"Yes, who?!"

"Yes, Karen!"

Rosemary's hand stroked the skin on David's butt. She returned it to his hip, pounding his ass. The dildo moved back and forth within him, and his asshole stroked it. Each thrust made David's body jerk forward. His wagging dick leaked pre-cum onto the comforter.

"Dammit, Rose," he said before moaning. "This feels good."

Rosemary slammed her hand against his butt cheek. "I told you to call me Karen!"

Rosemary would never be David's wife, Karen, but she'd had sex with him. Her mother had done the same, but she had never pegged him. His cock swung back and forth as their daughter penetrated his ass with a fake penis.

Yesterday he hadn't expected the girl he had raised would give him a handjob, blowjob, or ride him and take his cum. But those things had happened. Now she pegged him.

"You forgot to call me Karen," Rosemary said. "Clearly, I need to be rougher with you. Get on your stomach!"

David moved onto his stomach, trapping his erection between himself and the comforter. It felt like he lay on a warm breadstick. Rosemary kept her fake dick in him, and she forced the side of his face against the pillow. Her hand stayed on his head.

"Jesus, Karen!" David said, as Rosemary thrust the dildo into him.

"You know my name," Rosemary said. "Good."

She pounded David's ass with brute force, as if she wanted his body to tear into the bed.

"You're fucking Daddy so hard!" he hollered.

Rosemary thrusted harder. "You're enjoying this, Daddy?"

"I'm enjoying this so fucking much."

David grunted, and his dick squirted cum. It spat the white goo on his skin and the comforter. He let out a satisfied sigh.

Squeezing his hair, Rosemary stopped thrusting. "Did you just cum?"

"Yeah," David said. He panted. "I did."

Rosemary pulled the dildo out of his ass, and he moved onto his back. Semen glistened on his penis tip. She snapped her fingers, as if she were a teacher who wanted to get a student's attention.

"I fucked your ass," Rosemary said. "Tonight you're going to fuck mine. It's only fair. You've been a good dad, and a good dad deserves a reward."

Hours passed.

David stood in the kitchen, looking at Karen, who sat on the living-room sofa. Headphones covered her ears while faint music emerged from them.

Dressed in a white shirt with short sleeves and blue sweatpants, David smiled. He turned. Rosemary stood behind the counter. She wore a white tank top and black shorts. He got behind her.

"Mom won't hear a thing," he said.

Rosemary pulled her bottle of lube from her pocket and set it on the counter. If Karen walked into the kitchen, her husband and daughter would see her from their position behind the counter.

"My beautiful girl is such a risk taker," David said. He stroked her ass through her shorts. "You want your father fuck your ass while your mother is in the next room. This idea of yours is crazy, but I love it anyway. And I love you."

Rosemary tapped her fingers against the counter. "I know you do."

She leaned forward and rested her forearms on the counter, like a bored cashier. But anal sex wouldn't be boring, and she and David knew that.

"Don't let my clothes get in the way," Rosemary said. "Pull my shorts and panties down. We both know you want to."

David grabbed Rosemary's shorts and panties, then he brought them down, exposing an ass he had never stuck his dick into. He would thrust into it. Soon.

He pulled his sweatpants and boxers down before grabbing the bottle of lube. After putting some onto his hand, he stroked his dick, as if he were cleaning a shower rod.

"You deserve this reward," Rosemary said. "Especially since you've been such a great parent."

"And you've been such a great daughter," David said. He grabbed his dick and pointed it at Rosemary's butthole. "You fucked my ass, and now I get to fuck yours. It's only fair."

"I'm a fair girl. Fuck my ass, Daddy. Fuck it while Mom stays clueless in the next room."

David grinned. Rosemary had penetrated his butt, and he would do the same to hers. They would have anal sex in the kitchen, while her mother listened to music in the living room.

With one hand on Rosemary's hip, David moved his lube-soaked erection forward. He forced his way into her rear.

"Holy shit!" she said. "You're really in my butt. Your dick is in your daughter's ass."

"It's right where it needs to be," David said. He had both hands on Rosemary's hips. "Daddy is going to make you feel really good, baby."

"He better."

David and Rosemary were barefooted, and he kept his boner in her ass. He savored the warmth coming from it. Then he drew his erection backwards, letting his shaft reappear, the thing shining with lube. He moved it back until just the tip was in Rosemary's ass. Afterward, he brought it forward, driving it into her butt again with a thrust. She moaned, and he smiled.

"You're really loving this, huh?" David said.

"How can I not love a cock in my butt?" Rosemary told him. "Especially when it belongs to my handsome father."

Karen had washed dishes in the nearby sink. She listened to music while David listened to their teenage daughter's moans as he thrust in and out of her precious ass. He moved his dick back and slammed it into her again, then he massaged her butt with one hand.

"This ass belongs to my beautiful daughter," he said. "My wild daughter. Your ass feels incredible, Rose. This is the best day I've had in a long time."

"And this is the best ass you will ever have," she said.

David moved his hips back and forth, letting her butthole stroke his dick. He smiled.

How many men could say they fucked their eighteen-year-old daughter's butt and not be lying when they said it?

David moved his penis into a beautiful teenager's ass, and it made him feel like a teenager, one with a life full of amazing possibilities.

He banged her butt harder. Rosemary moaned.

"Jesus Christ!" she said. "You've got one hand on my ass. Use it to smack it. Spank your daughter, Daddy."

David slammed his hand against the butt he fucked.

"Good job," Rosemary said, as if she were a mother congratulating her son for mowing the lawn.

Screwing her chute, David moved his hand from her butt to her hip. He gripped her, like he tended to do with his books.

"You called me wild," Rosemary said. "But you're just like me. You're having anal sex with your barely legal daughter while your wife, my mother, is in the next room. You're such a wild man. You're my wild Daddy."

David rammed into Rosemary's bottom. His shining shaft appeared then disappeared as he used her for his pleasure, and she used him for her own. The anal sex was a mutual benefit.

"Let's go closer to Mom," Rosemary said. "I want to look at the back of her head while her husband fucks my ass."

David laughed. "Okay, my wild girl."

Rosemary straightened her body. He backed away, keeping his penis inside her ass. His sweatpants and her shorts dragged along the tiled floor as David and Rosemary shuffled like emperor penguins. He kept his hands on her hips while they made their way closer to the living room.

They hadn't removed their tops. Her panties were down, and so were his boxers. They looked like people who were too horny to take off the rest of their clothes.

When they were close enough to Karen, Rosemary said, "Right here. Fuck my ass right here, Daddy."

Karen sat on the sofa, and she hadn't removed her headphones. David and Rosemary stood near the kitchen's archway. She put her hands on its frame. He stood taller than her, making it easy for him to see past her head. With his hands on Rosemary's warm hips, David stood behind her and moved his boner in and out of her butt.

Today he cheated on his wife. With their teenage daughter, too. Yet he felt no guilt, as if what he did were as normal as taking out the trash.

"Look at your mom, baby," David said. He thrusted in and out of Rosemary's chute. "Look at Mom while Daddy has some fun with your butt."

"I'm looking at her," Rosemary said. She moaned. "I'm looking at my beautiful, clueless mom as my disgusting father has anal sex with me."

She laughed. David pounded her ass, sliding his erection back and forth. Her fingers pressed against the white archway. She jerked forward each time he thrusted, bringing her closer to her mother each time that happened.

While her father assaulted her butt doggystyle, the girl panted like an overheated dog. She trembled.

"Fuck," she said.

Rosemary released the archway's frame, and her hands went against the living-room floor. She bent over, her feet touching the kitchen's tiles while her hands touched the living room's wooden floor. David kept thrusted. Music blasted into Karen's ears, and she couldn't hear the incest happening behind her. She sang out loud.

As Rosemary trembled, David grunted. He shot semen into her wonderful ass, painting its walls with cum. His dick splattered the inside of her butt with white goo as her asshole gripped him. They orgasmed while Karen sang up ahead.

Rosemary's ass clenched and unclenched around David's prick, massaging it. Panting, he withdrew his penis. He pulled up his sweatpants and boxers.

Breathing hard, Rosemary straightened. She pulled up her shorts and panties before facing David. Grinning, she grabbed his head and placed his forehead against hers.

"I'm speechless," Rosemary said. "Usually, I know what to say, but I don't right now."

As she stroked his blond hair with affection, David said, "You don't have to say anything."

He moved his head back, and kissed her forehead. They hugged.

Karen took off her headphones and set them beside her. She stood. After turning, she spotted her husband and daughter embracing.

"I see the two of you are getting along," Karen said. David and Rosemary separated. She approached her mother, and hugged her. Karen embraced her back. "Someone is being extra loving tonight."

"I just want to show my parents that I love them," Rosemary said. The hug ended. "I've been having fun with Dad all day. He's so cool. I see why you married him. But you've been neglected, Mom. You deserve a lot of love."

Karen kissed Rosemary's cheek. "You're really sweet, Rose."

"She really is," said David, who had fucked Rosemary in the ass not long ago.

He went behind the counter, grabbed the bottle of lube, and put it in his pocket. Rosemary spoke with her mother as the incest remained a secret. David smirked.

Yesterday Rosemary had turned eighteen. Today her three holes had taken David's penis. The same might happen tomorrow.

David's daughter was so cool.