All Comments on 'My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 195 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dammit, your stories keep getting hotter

Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Depraved

Mature women with no brain.

cyferxcyferxover 8 years ago
The incestuous aspect of it

ruins the story. The father getting aroused by the daughter, the daughter facilitating the cucking of her father through dominating her mother at work with her boss (I only read through page 2) makes the story weird for a loving wives or cuck story. There is a category for incest/taboo and while yours would be tame for that category and didn't actually cross the line (so far as I know) it went close enough to deflate the hard on for a good cuck story. It has enough incestuous overtones to make this story an ill fit for the loving wives category. If I was interested in parents sexually interested in their children and children sexually interested in their parents, I would be reading in that category, not this one. More than warning about the cuck aspects of the story, you should mention the incestuous elements so those who have strong reactions against that sort of thing can avoid your story. Sorry, but didn't finish the story because of it and won't be reading future installments. I don't think this story will be rising above 3. 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
Wha consenting adults do or don't do is their business.

I don't even care if the fantasy you have is illegal. I don't like stupid people and that describes many of the characters in your stories. The husband is usually a wimp who gets turned on by being humiliated. At some point, could you please invest some time into giving them a personality?

The wife is done hottie who is hotter than most 20 some things with no stretch marks, saggy boobs or any of the accoutrements that comes with aging. They suddenly become sluts and everyone ok with it.

The lover is some guy who can fuck all day, all night, never gets tired or hungry and has the body of bodybuilder and yet never goes to the gym.

I get fantasy, I encourage it; but there has to be some realism and that's why I give you ones. Not because of the cuckold plot; but because it's almost cartoonish in its writing. At some point, a woman is going to be sore and want to stop or be in a bad mood and not want to have sex with anyone or sometimes just have sex without an orgasm because it's ok to not orgasm. I'm a guy and when my wife is done, I'm done. If I have not cum, that's too bad. There's always next time.

sirhugssirhugsover 8 years ago
Katie and Jim?

I wa hoping she would lick his cuck cock clean...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

once again went out and picked every hot button topic and scene then wrote a 'story' around them. truly a formula story

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Cuckold story?

Was this a cuckold story? YES...Was the daughter that lead her to do it? NO...Was her husband: " "Naughty man. You like the guys checking out your wife and daughter?..."!!! The cuckold plot ruined this story? NO...So what ruined it? How this couple raised two children like those two? Their children didn't respect or loved them!!! They didn't respect or loved their children...Where they adopted? It's the only explanation!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come on folks

I cannot believe some of the negative commits. While it doesn't say so, I believe this to be a work of fiction. It does what it is designed to do and that is why I enjoyed it. I will have to admit, I did not make it to page 4. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If a story sucks,

It sucks. NRQ in the author, story or characters. just a bunch of words scribbled on TP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Please have mommy fucking sons friends in part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You misunderstand what's happening to scores.

The site administration feels sorry for unpopular writers, so they erase 1-star scores (most often here in the LW category). That's why your ratings go up over time. Sorry to burst your bubble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who are you kidding author, yourself?

You left the comment section open, because you enjoy the humiliating barbs thrown at you. Anybody that has to explain himself in a prefix, knows damn well he's going to get flack for writing trash. Negative comments make you laugh? yea, I bet. Like always just went to the end of story, gave it my usual one star rating.

You're just another,of the many,trash authors that crawled out of the sewer in loving wives, spreading the slime. ONE STAR

MwRadicalMwRadicalover 8 years ago

Another hot story by one of my favorite authors. Thank you,

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Loved it!

I rated this story as 5 stars. I wish my wife were willing to get fucked by other guys. I'd love to watch that or have her come home after a date with a different man and tell me in detail how he made her cum - orally or anally or fucking! Would like to swap with another couple too and get some new pussy. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imstillfun's story ?

No need to read.

Skip to the scoring and give a marvelous 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story.

Great story. Ignore the assholes who claim to not read it. If you anger them enough to open your stories and vote, then you got to them way more than they got to you. If they didn't care, they really wouldn't care what score your story got. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference. As you can tell, they are not indifferent.

5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More like incest # 1

Not my cup of tea

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty bad and got the incest thing

Annony below is right. Saw a story I was reading last week go from fifties on the list to top ten and back down in one week. They adjust the scores, drop the ones to make things look more popular. This guy just writes stories to try to piss people off and whip up the cuck troops. Cuck is a fetish, just like water sports, and belongs there, not here. The freaks over there would be all over it. Why not go there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring, borderline incest

This story couldn't hold any sort of attention; it was so boring.

Has someone been watching too much free internet (mother & daughter sharing) porn??? Seriously, just need a soundtrack of porn background music playing...

That's the problem with just about all the cuck or wife sharing stories; they're like really poorly written porn screenplays. Which the dialogue is usually bad enough to begin with.

BTB and other stories potentially give the reader drama, action, adventure and, sometimes a certain amount of comedy/humor - roll in the sex scenes can be all around entertainment...

KidG1000KidG1000over 8 years ago
Hot!!!

loved this story. very hot and i hope the series continues with more cuckold humiliation. ignore the haters, this was hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well Written as Usual but......

Humiliation and incest.Not for me .No vote.Shame you can't write something outside this small box you have put yourself in I know it's your kink but...Seems kind of fetish driven to me.After awhile its the same thing.Emasculate the husband and turn the wife info a slut..Change the names but not the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Post this crap in incest.

When you involve the daughter you cross a clear line. You still can't write very well. And I'm not going to bother being the English language Police for you. At least get an editor to clean these messes up. And you're right - you seem to have a loyal following of about 500 people. The rest of us KNOW that you can't write for a hill of beans. And that's regardless of the content.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Interesting Angle

I tend to try and visualize what I would do in the stories I read. Since I'm not into the cuck thing I can't insert myself into the fantasy. It doesn't keep me from appreciating the story plot and how the expected /unexpected take place. I thought this was a unique angle to get the wife and husband to discuss cuckolding. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story! Keep up the great writing!

Steve12547Steve12547over 8 years ago
Great story!!!

Very hot story and one of the best I have read!

Lex1Lex1over 8 years ago
What people choose to believe

I think readers choose to believe that there is a conspiracy to up the scores. They want that to be the only explanation that a story they don't like achieves a decent score.

Even if it were true, wouldn't that simply be evening the playing field? People 1 bomb a cuckold story simply because it is a cuckold story. Their score has nothing to do with the writing. In the others hubs, people tend to focus more on the story instead of the morality of the characters. In nonconsent, they don't bomb the story if the rapist gets away with it. In mind control, the villian almost always wins. For some reason, people in this hub score based on their feeling on what a good wife is supposed to be. If the wife is bad, she HAS to be punished. Period. Anything less than this gets a low score. This jaded sense of scoring unevens the balance. Stories that are well worth 4 stars initially start off with 2 simply because assholes want to push their moral agenda.

So if this conspiracy of the webmasters upping the score is true, which I don't believe it is, then wouldn't it simply be evening the playing field? I actually believe though, that over time people read the stories and judge more fairly. The initial score happens because the anons are pissed that yet another cuckold story was written. Yet over time people's tempers cool and the only ones actually clicking on the story are the ones who will appreciate it.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Well said Lex1

The scores achieved by LW stories are fascinating but irrelevant to the worth of the story. For example, as soon as the Bonnie/Vastie duo drop a comment saying that they have given a story 5 simply because it is a LW story, out come the one-bombers. The probability is that none of them have actually read the story. (Many of them proudly state that they haven't.)

Even the more thoughtful members of the Moral Brigade admit they have scored a story with one star because they don't like what the characters are doing, rather than because the story doesn't provide an engaging description what they are doing.

Some of the one-bombers would give Shakespeare's tragedies one star because they don't like the characters.

And, like Lex1, I think it is ridiculous to suggest that there is a conspiracy by the site's administrator. I watch the number of people registering a score on my own stories (as authors are able do) and the scores go up and down over the weeks. There is no trend to indicate any systemic interference.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing story

My wife has been cucking me for 10 years. This was a great story. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We enjoyed this. We're not into the whole "cuckold" thing generally, but we enjoyed it.

Part of what's good about reading - and sharing - smut on the internet is to enjoy being turned on by things that are outside your experience.

This was bizarre, dirty, and lots of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Imstillfun's story ?

I do not understand why anyone would bother to comment on this shit.

Just read who wrote it and vote one star, there is no need to read

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Absolutely the best

This is your best story yet. Makes my mouth and pussy water just wanting to play in your game. Great exercise for a mom and daughter. Hopefully the boss has more than a few male friends that can help keep the girls entertained. Amy will love this story. Xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The scores are meaningless

And rigged... The average mix of lit readers, cuck hating v cuck loving, isn't likely to change much "over time", unless all the cuck lovers are slow to get to the site. If the scores rise over time it's because the 1 bombs are vanishing. A better measure is to count negative v positive comments.

As someone else said your writing is confined to a tiny unoriginal box. WACC hubby, slut wife with all the morals of an alley cat.

There really should be two scores for a story. One for the writing skill of the author and the other for likability of the story's characters and plot. In both categories this story gets a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Need a continuation

I am not into the cuckold thing either, BUT, I loved this story. Would love to see a continuation with the friends of the son along with the father, son, daughter as well.

I am a dirty minder also. Please think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!!!

I love many of your stories, but this is your best work yet!

Ignore the haters.

cap5356cap5356over 8 years ago
WOW

this is a really EXCITING story. love the way it going. hope to find the next chapter soon and hope it really gets going with the whole family and friends involved. keep writing

LouisHarrisLouisHarrisover 8 years ago
One of the Top Twenty Cuckold Story.

As much as I enjoy reading this story I believe you wrote it too fast. After years of working at the office she let her boss fuck her in four day after her daughter work there. The son have two friends come over but only one rub on her thigh and stay the night for no reason. At no time do you mention that the wife notice that the daughter pussy is shave until the daughter notice her is shave. There was some more things I could point out but I believe I got my point across

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ugly

you sir are an ass!! A daughter prodding her mother to cheat is one unbelievable idea, but the incest aspect of this story just shows what a total deviant you are. no doubt in my mind you have no children. f u and your stupid scores.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years ago
@ anonymous "The scores are meaningless"

You say judge a story by the comments. Good vs bad. Well, this story has a lot if good comments. Also, what about favorites? Those can't be rigged. This story has 29 people who favorited it.

So even by your standards this story isn't trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
as my daughter pressed the muzzle of the pistol to my forehead, she said, now fuck him

that is forced! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
most comments were deleted.

many more were on here. now gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for warning author but really? Would you and the rest of the cucks get better positive results on the real cuckold sites?

Why do the wimps and faggots pollute this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Why do the wimps and faggots pollute this site?"

The irony of that is lost on Cuckdogg2 and the rest of the closet cases who leave 1000's of comments here.

Fortunately, the irony isn't lost on the rest of us :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuckdogg2?

You mean Huecuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story introductions are a sign of a weak author.

If there is some information I need to understand your story, then put that information in the fucking story, and do it in a way that is effective, yet clever and enjoyable. Why do you think good writing is such an incredible achievement? And if you think "warning" readers that your story may be controversial or objectionable will protect you from their honest opinions, then you need to submit your stories to a more controlled forum, where you can be protected and sheltered. The open market place of ideas and opinions is not for the faint of heart, nor the mediocre of talent.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

And please, continue it soon :)

wannabeusedwannabeusedover 8 years ago
want more of the story

would like to see part two where Jim might be made to do clean up duty on wife and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Control

Instillfun, yes you have found out the truth I like incest when I had your wife for those few months years ago and we had your daughter yes yes im the biological father of your daughter and yes we did have sex me and your daughter well really my daughter she wasn't laughing at me she was laughing at you because she knows the truth tell her I say hi remember always in control

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nuther one a dos

cuck authors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fun

Filled my day with some bright sun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

That was a different take , very good . Care to add some more chapters ?

kyron99kyron99about 8 years ago
awesome

hot, tho it went a little fast at the end.

as usual ignore the closet-cucks, who knowingly come to the Loving Wives section to read stories of married women then feel guilty about how ye just got turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"ignore?"

You did see the word "Cuckold" in the story title, didn't you?

That word draws closet cuckolds like flies to honey: read, spank, leave a nasty comment.

Circle of life (well, wannabe cuck life anyway)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How could you jack off to a cuckold story?

Unless you are sick like the author.

pielover2016pielover2016about 8 years ago
Yes!

I still don't get how a cuck would read this, and then ridicule the author. Admittedly, I'd LOVE for my wife to fuck another man for me. It's the hottest fantasy I've ever had. I imagined myself being her husband, Jim. Except that I would have licked her clean before I fucked her.

Great story, and I know there MUST be a Part 2 coming soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Excellent story, I love how the daughter took control. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great work ! Can't wait for part 2. Loved it from start to finish

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Less about cuckoldry, then the fear of being obselete with healthy dose of milenial envy in mix as well

Basically the narrator is content with her lot in life, albeit with underlying feelings of ennui, until her daughter returns from college and shares both hearth and workplace. . Suddenly the boss is reappraised and found f---able, instead of mere desultory flirtation. Up go the skirts, down go the unbuttoned blouses with consequent increase in cleavage all at behest of younger generation.

The colorless and non yoga practicing husband aka formerly the man of the house abdicates his alpha position without a fuss . He can't compete, but as a reward for not complaining gets prime sideline spot as the new order passes him by.

Personally, I think this is mediocre writing that has struck gold with provacative theme. As far as inspired writing about cuckoldry ? I'll take my chances with the old school which means primarily Matt Moreau , xleglover and Lynn GKS. Their results aren't impeccable, but their current level of skill surpasses Imstillfun at this moment and time.

I do give the author credit for submitting her work and hope, but understand if she doesn't hone her literotica skills because this site is ever in need due to dearth of monetary rewards to those who strut their stuff and write in diverting ( consequently oft divorcing ) fashion that magic Loving Wife moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story! Keep up the good work😊

Loved it! Extra naughty his daughter cucking him too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Crap

Less than a star

MikeForYourWifeMikeForYourWifeabout 8 years ago
Nice

Can't wait till part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"My daughter made me Cuckold Him"

Title alone was enough to make me pull out my hair screaming out of the room.

One thing for sure, these cuckold stories sure have some interesting comments. Why read the story when the comments are so much better? Keep them coming cuckies, you make my day.LMAO

MikeForYourWifeMikeForYourWifeabout 8 years ago
Bruce Jenner?

I am not sure where he got Bruce Jenner from that story. I don't recall any male wearing woman's clothing. If your going to comment, the least you can do is read the story.

bigredkerbigredkerabout 8 years ago
Great Topic But Work on the Grammar

I enjoy reading your stories but there are times when the grammar detracts from the story. When the mom was being fucked by her boss there were so many mistakes it seemed like you must have been masturbating while writing that scene. Nothing wrong with that, but you should proofread before posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Just love cuck stories, had me leaking loads. Part 2 soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

for the cuck shit.

cuckrobincuckrobinabout 8 years ago
You are ...

Undoubtedly one of the best authors on literotica.com .... thank you, keep your imagination flowing !

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
You're good...you are good.

One of the hottest stories I've ever read. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a hot Fuck Fest!!

Got a boner several times reading her emerging as a hot SLUT!!!

You certainly have a way with story development and stirring vocabulary!!

johnstang2johnstang2about 8 years ago
This was so fucking hot!

I loved it. She wanted to but was held back by her hang-ups until her daughter arrived.

One thing that I am curious about. James said she will give his friends heart attacks ESPECIALLY Adam. Yet all the play that evening and the next morning was done by Steve. It sounded as if Adam has a big crush on her. Would this be foreshadowing for future events.

Jim also states that one of his fears is that she will return those feeling and fall in love with another. Could this be even more foreshadowing? Possibly with Adam?

Just room for thought.

John

Frenchie99Frenchie99about 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story, I really hope you progress this one. I'm now off to try some of your others, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like this

Can't wait to see more parts to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Yes there has to be more to this story. Who runs the house, how does the office work, what will James friends be offered.

teeneywteeneywabout 8 years ago
Loved the Story

And also loved JohnStang's comments and ideas. Would love to see it go that way.

tktommytktommyabout 8 years ago

Not usually my type of story but just got caught up in the buildup. Enjoyed the story very much and hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not my usual fair

Usually not into cuck stories. Much rather once innocent cheating wives and their oblivious husbands.

But this was hot! Yes, it had grammer issues and such. I too hope writers start taking more pride in their work and not just slap words on a page, but that aside, I thought this was great!

Can't wait to read the sequel and see what else Katie gets her slutty mother into!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm... I guess the office is now a brothel, both mother and daughter putting out...

.....hmm, I think I'd like some of that action.

I'd like to make babies with them both. Now that would be hot!

Hmm. There's a mother/daughter pair near me and that I am also on friendly terms with. I wonder if they'd both like to come work for me? I think the mother would be more amenable to and office fling, but maybe with a little careful......nah.

I am usually strongly opposed to cuck stories. In this case, hubby virtually begged her to fuck around. The surprise here was the über-slut daughter, fucking a much older man from highschool graduation to her first summer job....and actively working to turn the family dynamic into a polyamory us one......right? I mean, you've opened that door, now you are obliged to go through it. Mom is now a slut, along with her daughter. So next, they fuck James' friends and maybe James. Really, why not? Once the walls are down, there are no limits, no rules...just a constant fuck fest free for all. Jim will, of course have to fuck Katie now, too.

Thanks, but really, you need substantial work on your technicals and your characterization. Try speaking some of your dialog out loud on occasion. Sound odd? Then it is...fix it. Sound natural, leave it be.

I'll look forward to where you take this. Where are your limits, now that you've thrown down the battlements?

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Great fun

A fun cuckold story. Hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking office fun

A woman's description of being fucked is always so sexy and it makes me want to ask more of the women that I am fucking how it makes them feel inside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Look ma! No hands!

That story was so hot that I had to stop reading for a moment to keep from cumming myself.

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
Incredibly sexy

What a lucky man to have to women in his life like these two, so fucking Sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot story!

Very well written and descriptive. I would like to see more of the MILF aspect with the son's friend explored. One of the best stories I have read with the cuckold theme. Keep em cumming, yes, pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Reading!

Enjoyable story...why people who think women who do that are sick come here and post negative comments is beyond me. The whole idea of a mom being dominated like that by her boss and daughter is hot. It's just my personal preference but I would have liked it a little more if the husband wasn't as into it as he was but it's still a story I'd recommend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

Eldercebell1957Eldercebell1957almost 8 years ago
I'm your #1 fan

It took a little while but I finished ! Can hardly wait to read chapter 2 ! Hot as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of best on Literotica

This story was so hot it made me cum so hard into my hand -- and I ate it all up !!! I too am married with a hot wife and an even hotter 21 yr old daughter. I've had fantasies like your story (I've never acted on it - worried about how they'd react). I would truly love to be a cuckhold watching another man (with a big cock) fuck my wife in front of me and also fuck my daughter too. I would love to see my daughter's big firm round tits bouncing in front of my face while a well-hung man fucks her from behind. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for this story. Like I said, one of the best on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good writing

Great story, perhaps a little more character development was needed, but still very good writing! More chapters please.

charliebillcharliebillalmost 8 years ago
Next chapter please.

The next chapter needs to have dad fucking 18 year old daughter and mom fucking her daughter’s 18 year old guy friends who are hot for mom. And maybe a little pregnancy to heat it up even more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Actually, I think you are jacking off writing them.

Dumb ass.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Another great cuckold story

First of all those idiots scoring you a 1 are assholes. You tell them up front it's a cuckold story. If is not their thing then just move on. I've experienced the same idiots on my stories. If you get a chance I'd love to get your feedback. Chuckepoo.

I really liked this story. I've been happily sharing my wife for over 10 years. Many many stories to tell. 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gosh Karen

I love this author. So I follow her stuff. You seem to hate all of it. Why do you keep reading it? I see you just created a profile. How did you happen to latch onto this author.

She says she has s stalker. Seems she's right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Read the prefix

Thoughts this author was a pompous ass and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What kind of an idiot calls himself ChuckEPoo?

Wouldn't a bitter fit be CuckEPoo? Here, cuckie, here cuckie. come to Mommie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick author

Still pushing the incest into the loving wives category, I see. Still cheating on the scores. Still hasn't learned basic grammar. Still can't write worth a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

Well. I think that was something. Got my juices running and my imagination. Well done. I hope there's more.

Exxiteus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too weird

to be erotic. Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shitty Story

by a shitty author who constantly cheats the scoring. Disgusting. Devalues the entire site and genre. Should be banned permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rigged Scores

This author cries to Laurel and has their score expunged often. If the true scoring were left in place , this story would be very lucky to be over 3.0.

2ServeWoman2ServeWomanover 7 years ago
He should be down with his face in their cum filled pussies or lapping their backsides

OF all their cum, think?

Cuckolding deeper, more depraved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Fine cuckolding story, one of the best I've read so many thanks for that. Keep up the writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...