All Comments on 'My Daughter Massage Pt. 02'

by Lucasonoff

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love

Although much older than your characters, I enjoy masturbating for my lovers. It provides a sense of power, seduction and it feeds my need to show off my body. Your stories are not just a fantasy for men. Judging by the comments in the taboo section of Literotica I’m one of many women who have a secret lust for their own fathers. Many of them would adore your stories. My best friend from high school was visiting me last weekend and shared this story while we were discussing our fathers. I will tell it to you from my perspective because it brought back such vivid memories of my own experience. One morning while still living at home, I innocently attempted to to tiptoe into my parents room hoping to retrieve something from the master bath. Thinking my parents would still be asleep. I quietly opened the door and and took a few steps inside their bedroom. Hearing my father moan, I glanced towards the bed. My mother was facing away from the door, nude, on her knees. Her hands and mouth covering father’s beautiful penis. I froze watching my mother enthusiastically service my own father and not knowing I was standing less than ten feet away. For several minutes I was transfixed with my heart racing at the sights and sounds of her enjoying his erection. Then my father moaned again and I turned my head. My father was not looking at my mother, he was looking directly at me. I was frozen, and for a moment unable to take a breath. He smiled and his eyes slowly looked up and down my body making me suddenly conscious of how little of me was covered by myT-shirt. He was looking directly into my eyes when he said, “ I love the way your mouth feels on my cock, baby”. My mother’s mouth never lifted from his cock as she moaned her approval. My father waved me out of the room and I silently escaped forgetting to close the door. Later that night when I went to bed, my bedroom door was open. I slept naked on top of the sheets that night, hoping he would come in during the night and find his little girl nude, waiting for him. It was the first time I imagined doing things with my father but not the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucasonoff@Lucasonoff
Male, late 50 with a voyeur side. I love reading stories related to Incest, massage, wife spoiling, cuckold, swapping etc... I also love to communicate via email (Litewriter@outlook.com) with ladies and to exchange role playing back and forth involving these fantasy. In su...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES