My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 01

Story Info
Olivia returns home and begins the seduction of her Daddy.
3.3k words
4.52
33.5k
61

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers

Shep's Story

This isn't normal. Shep thought, as he gulped down another mouthful of whisky, in a futile attempt to steady his nerves. Other fathers are not sitting at home with their 19 year old daughters, sharing a bottle of wine and talking about sex. Other fathers are not then waiting for their tight bodied, dance student daughter to reappear in our lounge modelling a scandalous lingerie outfit. Other fathers don't have their phone in hand, ready to film their little girl, dancing and posing sexily in that tiny outfit "for her tik tok". We're both pretending that this is normal dad / daughter behaviour, just a very open and honest father daughter relationship, but I know that the boundaries between father and teen daughter are collapsing, our walls are coming crashing down and our relationship is shifting, reforming into something different.

And I don't know if I can stop it, or if I even want to.

6 months earlier

The text from Kelly pricked any sentimental bubble Shep might have had around his daughter coming back to live with him for the first time since the split; "Just don't think this is some sort of homecoming of your loving little girl. She's coming to stay with you simply because she's got into the Royal Conservatoire and your place is 5 minutes away on the subway, you're just offering a student free rent and board. You'll be lucky if you even see her other than the 15 minutes between her pulling herself out of bed in the morning and leaving for college and if you're up late you might catch her sneaking some random guy home from the club".

He wrote several replies, and deleted them all. Truth is, he knew she was right. He had been clear to Olivia since the breakup two years ago that his place was still her home, she was welcome anytime. And when she heard she got a place on an acting and dance course she messaged him straight away to ask if she could stay, the first message from her in six months.

And of course he said yes. Regardless of his relationship with her mother, she was still his daughter, without the need for any prefix.

She may not be biologically mine but she was my daughter in every sense that mattered. If she wanted to treat my place, my crisp, tidy bachelor pad, like a hotel, well wasn't that what all parents complained their student age kids did? But part of him hoped there would be some time for them to reconnect.

After the break up, after her mother moved her back to London, they kept in touch through text before Shep suspected Kelly made Olivia block his number. So he followed her Instagram and managed to kept in touch - of sorts.

As he scrolled through the usual pics of an aspiring performer he couldn't help seeing her differently. In all the time they lived together he never had any thoughts about her other than those of a normal, doting father. Sure he recognised that she was becoming a beautiful young woman, but only in an objective, rational sort of way.

But seeing her in tight dance wear, sexy stage costumes and party dresses for attending events he couldn't help gazing at her slim, toned legs, her small pert breasts usually unencumbered by a bra. Without really noticing, his taste in porn progressively changed until he was borderline addicted to step daughter porn.

About a year after the split Shep found himself having to face reality, he had a crush on his freshly legal, 18 year old, tight bodied daughter. So much so he had to limit the time he spent on Instagram, making contact with her harder and harder. But they kept up contact, and when she mentioned she was still thinking of studying at the Conservatoire he had to face down my demons.

Jesus thought Shep, fantasising about your step daughter is one thing when she's 500 miles away, but it's another thing when she is under your roof.

Olivia's Story

Her nerves are frayed as the train pulls into it's destination, taking her to her new home, her old home.

He's waiting for her at the station, looking genuinely pleased to see her. He hugs her but briefly, and he seems guarded, unusually quiet, like he's not quite sure what to say or how to behave. She is suddenly unsure... is he having second thoughts about her staying?

He is still handsome though, thank God. 6ft and lean, he wouldn't look 45 if it wasn't for the grey streaked temples or silver flecks in his beard. Beard is trimmed and hair fresh cut, short, shorter than before, shaved at the sides longer on top, but she approves, a contemporary cut without try to be young or trendy. Silver Fox she thinks and blushes. Actually make that complete DILF and she has to bite her lip to stifle a giggle . He posts virtually nothing online other pictures of sunsets and hills with sheep on them so she had a knot in her stomach that maybe he wasn't as hot as she remembered, or had aged badly in the two years of separation . But he's even hotter than her memory and she finds herself shy, answering his questions in clipped sentences, which just makes him ask less.

The house calms her. It always has. It's familiar, solid, even if it feels scrubbed clean of any memories. The old Victoria townhouse has been decorated since she was last here. Light and airy, very tasteful but zero personality. Professionally designed? Possibly. No personal pictures on the walls. No pictures of anyone, never mind signs of a semi permanent girlfriend, number 2 in the lists of unknowns that had been making her sick in recent weeks.

Over a dinner she doesn't taste he is a little more talkative. "Your old room hasn't been changed. Don't worry it's not like a shrine or anything, I just always hoped you'd come back and decorate it yourself. I guess it's not really appropriate now but I thought you could sleep in what used to be your mums room when you work out how you want to redecorate?"

Yessss. That's was the best news all day. When they had first moved up here mum had shotgunned the nicest room as a dressing room, or boudoir as she insisted on calling it. It wasn't as large as the master but easily a double and with beautiful light. Olivia sleeping there would be claiming her mother's place, the room of the woman of the house.

Feeling a little braver, it's time to put the plan into action. Now or Never Liv.

"Hey Daddy I was thinking, do you remember Movie Night? We used to do it every Wednesday. I was thinking we could restart the tradition? Yeah from tonight unless you have plans?OK can we say from 8pm? I'm pretty don, I was going to unpack, shower and get in my PJs. It's been along day, eary start and a long train journey and I just want to roll straight into bed after the movie."

Finally alone, she collapses on the bed, her new bed and has a chance to think about the day, the first day of her new life.

That had went well. Had that went well? She has to be brave. She had to stay focused. She was so over being the good girl, the straight A student, the gifted dancer who her teachers praised for always working the hardest at rehearsals. It was time stop doing what everyone else wanted, what society expected of her. It was time to take what she wanted, what she had always wanted, what she had craved since that night in Mykonos.

Her mother's parting words kept playing in her mind, filling her with steel; "I'll come up soon to visit darling, and to check in on Shep too. He seems to be doing rather well for himself these days. He wasn't all bad you know. You never know sweetie, you staying with him might just be thing that brings us back together."

Not after everything you've done you won't you old slut. Dragging me across the country away from him, walking out on him and smashing up my life when I was happiest. You had your chance bitch. Now it's my time.

Sitting in what used to be her mother's boudoir, now hers, she looked at herself in the mirror. Light makeup, enough of a smudge of mascara to give a subtle, smoky look without looking too obvious. Dark hair tousled, again, carefully done to look glamorous without looking like it was deliberate. Lip-gloss, a splash of perfume. Even with her default self-criticism picking out her flaws she knew overall she looked good. And her outfit, well she hadn't exactly lied when she told Shep she was getting in her PJs, but that didn't quite do this little set justice.

Shep

She walked into the room with all her dancers grace and poise, unhurried and with a self-possession women decades older would kill for. Her long dark hair tumbled to her breasts (why was I looking at my daughter's breasts?) and when Shep agreed to her getting into PJs he hadn't anything like this outfit in mind. Technically it was a set of PJs but even in low light he could tell the material was satin, black with a lace trim on the shorts and the sleeves. The shorts were long enough to be decent, short enough to show off her lean, toned legs.

He opened his mouth to tell her to go get changed but stopped himself. She was in PJs, beautiful glamorous PJs but nothing slutty, not even lingerie. What was he going to say to her, that she looked too hot? That he couldn't tear his eyes off her petite, lithe body wrapped in silky satin that he was desperate to touch? That just said more about him than her dress sense.

So Shep gulped hard and just said, barely thinking as the words came out "you look stunning Olivia, but I'll confess that wasn't what I expected when you said PJs".

She beamed at her Dads reaction as she folded her coltish legs under her in a pose he'd seen a thousand time and settled in beside Shep on the sofa "I love this set. It's satin, not sure if you can see, here feel" and placed my hand on her waist "feels nice doesn't it Daddy?" I stifled a moan and nodded, conscious he was smiling like a love struck idiot. It didn't feel nice. For a lingerie lover like Shep it felt like heaven. Thankfully she didn't seem to notice his awkwardness "Right, let's get the return of movie night started".

And it was great, just like how they hung out before the split, watching the movie mostly in comfortable silence, with a little bit of easy chat and silly jokes. Shep felt like they hadn't stopped doing this every week forever. And when, bit more than halfway through the movie Olivia said "Cuddles!" in exactly the same mock girly voice she always used he reacted the way he always had, with almost muscle memory his arm slipped around her waist and pulled her close as she turned her head towards him, slightly raised so he could kiss her forehead. It all happened in a split second. Only as the scent of her floral perfume hit him did Shep realise this wasn't like old times. He became uncomfortably aware of just how slim her waist felt in his arm, how silky her satin nightwear felt, and then realised her pert breasts were pressed against his pecs. His heart began to thunder as the panic rose in waves, any second now she was sure to realise the same, freeze, leap back like a startled kitten and accuse him of being a creep. Sure she had asked for cuddles but he was the parent, he should have been more appropriate. Just as he was about remove my arm and try and salvage some dignity from this car crash she purred "mmm I've missed this" and snuggled closer. "I've missed this too" Shep whispered quietly back, the truth spilling out of his mouth before he'd a chance to say something more guarded, more responsible. "This feels like home" she murmured sleepily and Shep could feel her body relax in his arms. As his heart rate slowly returned to normal his heart swelled with warmth.

I've got my daughter back, curled up beside me, relaxed and happy in my company, comfortable enough to be as tactile as before.

This was beyond what he could have dared to dream of when he heard she was coming to stay. No awkwardness or tension. All I have to do was remind myself she was my daughter and off limits.

But it felt glorious, Shep was in a dream state of contentment, barely registering the last 45 minutes of the movie, but savouring the feeling of her curled up beside him, searing it into his memory. Later, after a quick hug goodnight, he lay on his bed and replayed the events of the night over and over in his head, memorizing how good she felt curled into him. Shep couldn't stop his hand moving into his boxer shorts to stroke his thick cock, it had been hard since the moment he felt her body next to him. And he couldn't stop himself imagining unbuttoning her top and feeling her soft small breasts in his hand, her purring as he teased her nipples.. and in seconds his back arched as he came, hard, ropes of thick cum spurting from his cock at the thought of undressing my daughter.

Oh Fuck. This wasn't going to be easy.

Olivia

Olivia tried to slow down and edge like she trained herself to but was desperate to cum. She could hear how wet she was the instant she pushed two fingers down into her pyjama shorts to tease her clit, the wet sounds audible as she slowly stroked her soaking cunny.

She closed her eyes thinking of what had just happened as she slowly played with herself. The look on his face when she walked in.... Ughhhh, it was perfect, his eyes just widened. His jaw didn't literally hit the floor and tongue roll out like in the cartoons but that was pretty much his reaction

And when his body tensed as she curled into him... she swore she thought he might freak out until she made clear it was ok. It felt so nice though. Curled up next to her Daddy, he smells like he always did, woody and manly. She was his little girl again. But all she could think about was Daddy's big cock, was it getting hard as she pushed her little tits against him? She'd seen his cock, once, on a family holiday in Greece and it was magnificent.

Her parents thought she was still at the pool but when Olivia came back she saw mum sink to her knees like the slut she was and pull his cock out of his shorts, it was hard and looked pretty huge to Olivia but when Mum moaned "I love your massive cock Shep" that confirmed it, she was a whore who had seen many cocks so she would know. When he pushed her slutmum back on to the bed, roughly, showing her he was the boss with a breathy "we don't have long, Olivia will be back soon, open your legs for me." Olivia felt her little cunny pulse.

And when her bitchy, mouthy Mum obeyed him without a word Olivia was stunned, rooted to the spot. Her father positioned himself between her mother's legs, and ran the head of his cock between her pussy lips. "You tease Shep, fuck me please, it's been too long, I need your cock inside me, please Darling". Olivia slipped her hand into her bikini bottoms just in time to push a finger into her cunny as she watched her Daddy sink his thick cock into his slut, inch by inch disappearing into her pussy, the holiday apartment filled with her moans. She fingered her virgin, teenage cunny watching Daddy fuck her Mum with long slow strokes as Mum threw her head back and moaned. Olivia couldn't hold back, they only had to turn the right way and they would see her watching and playing... she tiptoed to her room, kept the door open and fucked herself with my fingers as she heard her sweet, tender, kind Daddy pound her bitch Mum. And when they came together she lost control, wishing it was her womb that Daddy was flooding with his cum. It took all her willpower effort to pull herself out of bed, creep out then come back making plenty noise.

Looking back Olivia realised that their relationship was in trouble even then. Which made the control he had over her, even if it was just in the bedroom, even more incredible. Her mother was many things but no one ever described her as submissive. And when she told Daddy how much she loved his cock inside her, that was the honest words of woman looking for the exit door, not a love struck newlywed trying to boost her husband ego.

Three years later that memory still made her as wet as it did in her little room on Mykonos. And she was soaked right now.

Forcing herself to stop she rolled off the bed and went to the chair in the corner. Where Ted, her childhood stuffed toy sat. She had almost forgotten about him, he had been left when that bitch her mum fled back to London, leaving Olivia's life in ruins.

Picking up the little bear she placed him in the middle of what had been her mother beds. There's going to be more than one reunion today she thought as she straddled her old stuffie. Mhmmmmm he felt even better than she remembered. His cute snout and hard button nose rubbed her bud through the satin shorts. He could have been desired to grip her, he was perfect. She begin to grind against him, her hips grinding back and forth in lazy circles making the little toy stimulate every inch of her soaked cunny. She tossed her head back and trailed her hands up her body, fingernails grazing her then teased her nipples through the satin top with each hand. How did she look, she wondered? Like a little wanton slut. Daddy's little Fucktoy. Slowly grinding against her childhood stuffie she played with her tits, head back, lips parted as she moaned quietly.. "Daddy, please Daddy don't stop."

What would happen if Shep opened the door? He could, it was his house, a brief knock then the door would swing open. She might hear the knock but she knew then she wouldn't stop. Her head would turn to face him, standing in the doorway, shocked, rooted to the spot, just like she had been when she saw him fuck that bitch in Mykonos. She would hold his gaze and say in a quiet voice. Daddy, look what you do to me. Look you've turned me into...This is all for you. I need you Daddy, come in and close the door... she fell forward as she rolled off Ted and pushed a single finger inside her core, feeling her pussy yield slowly. Face buried in her pillow, ass up in the air she didn't care how she looked as she curled her finger against her G-spot while her other hand rubbed her clit. She moaned uncontrollably into her pillow, biting it to muffle her screams, wishing Shep was kneeling beside her gently pulling her hands away from her cunny and unbuckling his belt. She came so hard her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the bed, sated, girlcum soaking her shorts. But she didn't care. I'm home and I'm going to claim my Daddy. Make him mine and become his Fucktoy, his personal pornstar, the only women he'll ever need.

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers