My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 02

Story Info
Olivia's old wardrobe comes in useful.
1.8k words
4.56
18.3k
19

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
103 Followers

This is my first attempt at writing something for Literotica so any constructive feedback would be appreciated - just please be kind, I'm learning as I go!

Chapter 2

"What are we watching for movie night tonight Daddy. I chose last week, it's your turn. Urgh, this hangover is kicking my arse."

Olivia was struggling to manage some toast after another late night.

"It's Freshers week sweetheart. I assumed you'd want to skip this week as you'd have a better option than sitting in with your Dad."

"Absolutely not Daddy. The whole point of movie night is we both keep it free so we have proper Daddy Daughter time at least one night a week. And if I'm honest I think it would be good for me to take a midweek break. I don't think I can handle the pace." The toast remained uneaten as she tried some sugary tea. "Maybe best I lay off the wine too if you don't mind. I might go back to bed for a teeny weeny nap if that's ok... 8pm then?"

Shep smiled as she hauled herself slowly back up the stairs. He remembered how a killer hangover and 3 hours sleep felt.

The week since the last movie night had passed without much incident for him, and he expected it had gone in a blur for Olivia.

He had taken his daughter shopping for student essentials the next morning, mainly a top of the range laptop and lots of cute stationary. They had lunch in town and with every hour spent together they relaxed more and in each other's company. They shared a similar silly sense of humour, a love of people watching and two very over active imaginations so lunch was fun as they tried to outdo each other in making up outlandish backstories for their fellow dinners and passers-by. Then she hit the shops in the afternoon while he pottered around second hand bookshops and his favourite coffee shop. He had suggested she travel light up from London, and he'd pay for her to get some new clothes rather than pack everything she needed.

After her outfit last night Shep secretly wanted to see what his daughter chose but trailing around after her would surely seem creepy and was never part of the deal. Then that evening the carnage that was Freshers week began, with Olivia meeting a school friend who was also about to start first year, but at one of the city's universities, for "a couple of drinks" that went on to around 4am. In the following days Shep barely saw his daughter as she slept most of the day and partied most of the night while attending a few induction sessions at the Conservatoire.

He did notice her going out outfits were surprisingly casual, almost conservative. Jeans and band t shirt a seemed her default, or denim high waisted shorts that were tight and showed off her dancers legs nicely but covered everything else. The dancewear she practically lived in during the day were probably her sexiest outfits, crop tops and leggings and Shep couldn't resist stealing glances at his daughters slender, toned body in tight lycra. But nothing overtly sexy, nothing that even a strict Dad could complain about.

Whenever she went out she did pop her head round the door to wherever he was with a smile and cheery, "I'm heading out, I'll be home by... (always an underestimate by a good few hours), Love You Daddy". The "love you" was thrown out casually, like she was saying "later loser". But she said the words. Every time. And every time Shep said it back it made him smile. But what was the "Daddy" thing? That was new. But she said it casually and frequently enough that he stopped thinking about it, and assumed she meant it in a gently mocking, if affectionate, way.

Olivia

She woke early evening, hangover having eased but still feeling rubbish. She had planned to wear a different satin PJ set tonight but didn't feel she could pull off glamorous sex kitten vibe feeling this wretched. Daddy had told her he had kept all her clothes from before, freshly washed for her to go through, keep anything that might still fit or had sentimental value and he would recycle or donate the rest. A plan began to form and after a quick rummage through the vacuum packs in her old bedroom drawer she found what she was looking for...

She squeezed herself into the little romper playsuit now maybe two sizes too small. It covered everything and showed nothing, not a hint of cleavage even if she left the top two buttons undone, her asscheeks were covered (just) but it clung to her like a second skin, hugging every slender curve. Her ass looked good she thought, not anywhere near as phat as she'd like but cute and pert. Spankable? She hoped so. She even didn't hate how her flat chest looked, the tight material hugged under her tits so it showed two small but clearly defined beasts. Then, the piéce de resistance. The playsuit clung tightly to her thighs and cunny, her mons on show above her thigh gap. One little tug, and viola! a cute little cameltoe appeared, her little pussy clearly outlined against the tight, thin romper. Perfect. She had worried about Daddy still seeing her as a little girl. Last week's elegant set should have helped shift that perception, and while this outfit was undoubtedly youthful and girly, a good view of her cunny should keep Daddy in exactly the headspace she wanted.

Shep.

He sat up in his bed, wide awake despite the late hour. He propped one leg up and tried to relax, although his cock throbbed and his balls ached from being aroused all evening. He was going to do this properly. His cock was leaking clear precum but he wanted to savour this, so reached for a bottle of baby oil to make the skin soft and lubricated, ready for a long session. And then he began, slow deliberate strokes of his cock, closing his eyes and summoning up the image of his daughter in that skintight romper, her cunt on display just inches from him, thin cotton stretched around her puffy lips, the little dip between them visible. She had sat end of the sofa with him, legs spread wide and turned to face him while she eat a reheated bowl of the pasta he made for her while she slept off her hangover. She wanted to talk before starting the movie and Shep struggled to keep his eyes away from his daughters cunt, right in front of him. He forced himself to look her in the eyes but that was hardly better, she held his gaze and the intensity of eye contact just seemed to make the situation more intimate, more charged.

He was relieved when she finally agreed to put the movie on but it was short lived as she demanded "Cuddles" and virtually climbed into his lap, well swinging her legs across his thighs, while she rested her head on his shoulder and a hand on his chest. At least there was no contact with his cock, uncomfortably hard and in an awkward position, so much that he had to subtly rearrange himself a few minutes into the movie.

So this was how it was going to be then? She was going to tease him every Wednesday night? Had she more outfits? He might have to cancel any plans for nights when she might be around, he didn't think he could wait a week for her next fashion show. He groaned out loud at the thought of her showing him a new outfit each week, his imagination picturing her in his favourite lingerie styles. One week an expensive, designer chemise, blush pink and trimmed in delicate lace, clinging to her body, her nipples stiffening against the luxurious material. Then a cute little babydoll in innocent ivory, satin cups for her perfect little tits and chiffon flaring over ruffled panties... his internal movie reel ran through different images until he had to stop stroking, breathe and wait till he could continue... no he wasn't going to allow himself to cum yet. He had a lot of fantasies to work through before he allowed himself release. He knew this was wrong but also knew he couldn't stop. But these were just fantasies right? Nothing was going to happen. His mind kept coming back to that puffy little pussy within easy reach, playing out in his head what he wanted to do but couldn't, the taboo was too strong for him to consider ever crossing that line. In his minds eye he reached out and ran a single finger along the indentation... smiling as he heard his little Princess gasp at the sensation.

He paused a few seconds to give her a chance to demand he stop then ran the same finger across her slit again, and again with progressively more pressure until she had a deep cameltoe and the romper was pushed inside her folds, another stroke, then another and the material began to darken with wetness as she squirmed under his touch, but pushing her hips forward, onto his fingers, not pulling away... and it was just too much... he had been hard too long, the image too powerful, his desire too strong and his hips bucked as he shot thick ropes of cum into the air and onto his chest... fuck I'm a 45 year old man spunking like a horny teenager unable to control himself was his last conscious thought before he passed out

The romper lay discarded in the corner of Olivia's room. Olivia was naked, fantasising about Daddy interrupting her. I'm sorry Daddy. I know I'm a bad girl. I try to be good but just can't help it. Maybe a spanking might help? I just get so wet when I'm near you, when I look at you. Can you hear that Daddy? Can you hear how wet my cunny is for you?

Olivia sat up in her favourite position, legs straddling Ted, playing with her nipples and grinding her hips. Poor Ted, my first, my most faithful lover. If all goes to plan you'll get a break soon Ted. Fuck it felt good. It felt good being a slut.

The PJ set last week was classy, subtly sexy, but tonight's outfit was as slutty as she thought she could get away without Daddy telling her to go back upstairs. He would too, he could be direct, calm but be clear her behaviour wasn't acceptable. Unlike that bitch of Mum who's reaction to any bad behaviour was to indulge, tolerate or scream in Olivia's face dependent on Kelly's mood.

Don't think of her. Don't let her ruin this moment. Edge Liv, edge and think, enjoy tonight's little victory. She had seen him readjust his cock. He didn't think she could, she was facing away but the wide screen TV was black as Netflix loaded, and in the back light she could see as clearly as in a mirror him adjust his erection. Yesss. I've made him hard. This is happening. Time to up her game. Meantime Ted was going to get very messy tonight.

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
103 Followers