My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 03

Story Info
Tension builds between Shep and Olivia.
7.5k words
4.6
14.5k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
97 Followers

My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll: Part 3

Monday, early October, 2023

Olivia

September gave way to October and as the leaves turned golden a new normal settled on the Sheppard household.

It had been ten days since she showed Daddy her little cunny through her too tight romper. The hedonism of Freshers Week was over, replaced by demands of her course, and while she socialised with her classmates, and went on much more spicy nights out with Temi, the girl she knew from school who was fast becoming her favourite bad influence, that still left plenty time to hang out with Shep.

Although she'd obsessed for months about moving back in with Daddy, carefully thinking through plan to seduce him, things hadn't quite worked out as in her fantasy. For one thing she was spending much more time with him that she expected. She vaguely imagined he would be in the office all day, sometimes till late at night, but he worked from home most days, and was reducing the amount of time he worked at all. So he was up making her breakfast every day, then they had dinner together most night, and if she was out he had a meal waiting for her whenever she came home. For all she wanted Daddy to see her as partner and not a dependent, it felt good to be looked after again, to be his daughter, to feel cared for, even a little spoiled. They even spend much of the weekend together,

He had the gym then yoga on Tuesday night, and she would spend a couple of evenings each week either at Temi's shared student flat, a girl she had sort of known at school but who was fast becoming her favourite bad influence, or at one of her course mates student digs. And a couple of her evenings each week would be taken up with gigs and nights at the union. She wasn't going to miss out on the first year student experience for anything or anyone.

Last week there had been no opportunity to progress with her seduction of Daddy. The first week of term was intense plus she came on her period and couldn't feel less like a seductress. But they had found an unexpected intimacy develop naturally between them.

Her mum, Kelly's house had always been full, of fellow actors, writers and self styled bohemians, partying, arguing or just crashing on Kelly's house for a few days. Lately they had been staying at Kelly's boyfriend's place, with his three other kids. Privacy and quiet were a luxury. But here, each evening when she closed the door she stepped into an oasis of calm.

Shep would usually be working on his laptop at the kitchen table. He would smile as she came close, tilt his face to let her kiss his cheek, then go and make her a pot of Earl Grey, her favourite, all while carrying on with his conference call. She would take the tea upstairs, decompress in her room scrolling through her Socials and idly playing with herself without edging properly. After an hour or so she would come downstairs to "help" with dinner, which mostly involved perching on the worktop, looking cute and watching Shep as he worked while they chatted about nothing in particular, swapping anecdotes and frustrations from their day, Shep occasionally asking her to fetch or prep something until it was time for her to set the table while he served the food and wine.

Was this what living with a lover was like? In an actually healthy relationship?

Difficult to say given she had no experience of a healthy relationship to compare. But there was and intimacy to their time together that was unexpected and new. She had feared that he would treat her like a kid, with curfews, lectures and endless rules. Not pass her a generous of wine and ask her if the meal needed more seasoning.

Sitting across the table, Olivia cupped her chin in her hand and took the opportunity to properly look at Shep. God he was handsome. He told her once he was no looker as a boy, and had grown into his looks with age. Maybe that was true, although from the handful of old photos she'd seen she wasn't convinced. But if he had grown handsome she was glad she was around to see it. It was a face without a trace of boyishness, the face of a man who had seen grief and heartbreak and learned to live and laugh again. A strong jawline, a serious face but his blue green eyes were thoughtful, kind, Dads eyes. Eyes of a man it was easy to love.

After dinner, as usual she showered and changed for bed but came down to find Shep on the sofa. Every time she gave thanks that she found the courage to get into her sexy PJs and cuddle up on the first night. That became their normal. They hadn't made any specific plans for tonight so she didn't wear anything fancy, in case he went off to the gym or upstairs to read in bed and left her feeling stupid, alone on the sofa. But a cute pink strawberry print set with long sleeved T and shorts from before the split still fitted, even if the shorts showed more than a hint of the curve of her ass. And there he was, watching a documentary on archaeology but waiting for her, space left beside him which she claimed, leaning against him. Shep wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close. She mewed as she left her body relax against his. Almost heaven. But her aching cunny wanted more than cuddles. Be patient you dumb lil Kitty. I'm working on it.

"What do you want to watch Princess? I can turn this off."

"It's OK Daddy. Watch your programme till it ends. I'm good" She scrolled through her phone enjoying the feeling of behind held, leaning against his chest. "Uh but there is a tax for watching boring TV," she reached back and took Sheps other hand in hers, placing it on her head, "stroke my hair like you used to." She really meant rub her scalp but Shep knew. She purred under his touch. "Hmmmm sooo nice, don't stop Daddy." She loved how she felt so small next to him. She loved her head being stroked but it also made him stretch his other arm across her, which meant she was even more enveloped in his strong arms, head against his chest, breathing in his cologne. Size kink go brrrrr she thought, putting her phone down, snuggled closer into her Daddy's arms and let her mind drift into daydreams.

Shep

She fits in my arms like she was made for me, a small, warm, soft toy for a middle aged man starved of affection and touch for so long. She's addictive. And her little moans when she's happy, she sounds so sexy when I play with her hair, imagine what she would sound like with my tongue lapping at her clit? Shep immediately tried to banish that thought. The thought of his daughter's moans as he parted her smooth legs and kissed along her inner thigh until he reached her sex, then kissing and sucking and licking her teenage pussy. Would she grip his head and beg for more? Was she vocal or quiet when she was close to cumming? But it became just another scene that once imagined could not unthought. He groaned as he knew what he would be thinking about later as he stroked his cock.

Was living with Olivia torture or bliss? Both? He knew this was wrong, he knew he had to stop treating his daughter like a lover. The casual intimacy of cooking and eating together, sharing little parts of their day, lingering over dinner, enjoying being together felt much more like the early days of a relationship than a father and daughter reconnecting. But he couldn't deny, even to himself, that Olivia embraced every chance to get closer, be more intimate, be more tactile. No, another thought he had to supress... I'm the one with the problem here, don't blame her. At least tonight she was "just" in cute, girly PJs, not lingerie. Shep had had a weakness for girls in lingerie for as long as he could remember, verging on a fetish. He had struggled not to obviously letch over her when she wore the satin PJs before.... And part dreaded what she would wear as she got more settled. And part of him couldn't wait.....

They had just watched the climax of Season 1 of Bridgeton with a three minute sex scene that Shep felt he really shouldn't be watching with his daughter, but she had loved it "So sexy" she breathed, forcing a grunt of approval from Shep. He hadn't noticed the credits were rolling. She had.

"Love Island is just starting Daddy, can we watch it? Pleasssse? I know you love it really"

No. Shep hated the shallow, vacuous image obsessed reality show. But he turned it over for her and at least enjoyed her running commentary on each of the contestants and their backstories. Things got a bit more awkward when she tried to get his opinions on the contestants.

"Hannah is gorgeous don't you think Daddy? She has amazing tits."

"Not really my type Princess but I guess if you like the plastic, glamour model type she's nailed that"

"So what is your type then? Pick one, you have to pick one. A villa full of hotties, you're not that old yet so don't you dare pretend there's not one that you like. And if there really isn't any then I'm putting you in a home Boomer and I'll live here alone, rattling round an empty townhouse like Miss Havisham."

"One, I'm not a boomer, I'm Generation X. Two, don't you have to be jilted at the alter to be Miss Havisham? And three, I guess Georgia. She's pretty and... " he trailed off realising that choosing the youngest contestant, the one petite brunette in a villa full of enhanced blondes wasn't a smart thing to do given a young, slim brunette was currently nestled against his chest, under his arm.

"Hmmm. Interesting Daddy. She's pretty. She's a bitch though. She says I'm Loyal and she's sooo not".

"Who's your favourite Olivia?" Shep tried to move the conversation on from his mistake.

"Uhm Molly. She's gorgeous. Really classy looking. Love her body, soft and curvy. Would literally kill for her tits."

Shep jerked his head to look at her, stunned, "Olivia are you gay? I'm really sorry I never knew."

"Nope, Bi and no biggie. Sorry that wasn't meant to be a big coming out thing. I prefer men, but like girls too."

Shep's cock twitched and he felt pre cum leak into his boxers, glad he was wearing heavy jeans.

"Is there any men you like? On the show, "he asked, just to avoid silence while he processed another thought that he would be stroking to later.

"No one that I really like this season but Callum, the Scottish one, is the hottest obviously. He's a bit older, calm, doesn't do drama. Like his accent too, sexy. Oh watch this bit, it's getting good."

They watched in silence as one of the men (Josh? Mitch? Shep struggled to tell the difference) took Georgia to big secluded day bed where there lay together, in bikini and shorts respectively, and made out. Oliva mewed a little "Hmm, lucky girl. I'd kill for that right now."

"No boyfriend on the scene then?"

"Nope. And none for a while. I'm sex starved Daddy, watching people get it on isn't good for me. Oh maybe it is." The position they were in, her head rested against his heart, meant they couldn't make eye contact. Another thing that Shep was glad about.

"Anyone you have your eye on? At college?"

"Yes and no. One man I like, a lot. But not at college. I don't date boys. He's not biting sadly. I'm not giving up though."

They silently watched as the couple continued to kiss, breaking lips to touch and stroke. The show was all fake, Shep knew, but this felt real. And with a hot girl over 20 years younger than him breathing a little unsteadily next to him, the heat was building in Shep. Olivia shivered.

"You cold Princess?" he pulled a fleecy throw from the back of the sofa and draped it over Olivia first then himself. It was easily large enough for both with room to spare.

"Better?"

"Uh huh, super snuggly, thank you Daddy."

Shep was struggling to take this sensory overload. Olivia's sleepy moans, her bombshell that she was bi, thinking about her kissing a blonde, the sensual scene in front of them. He carefully moved his hand under the blanket into his jeans. It was a tight fit but even just squeezing the head of his cock felt good, he needed to do something. He was brought back to the moment by a long relaxed sigh from Olivia.

"You OK honey?"

"Wha? Yeah, sorry. Was in a world of my own."

She had returned to her previous position, leaning against Shep, covered to her chin by the blanket, the back of her head on his chest. He had moved his arm from her waist to play with her hair, discretely allowing his other hand to steadily squeeze the head of his cock between finger and thumb. He wouldn't cum this way, but it offered release from the ache of being hard all evening.

"I'm making a mess of your hair, want me to stop?"

"Nuh uh. Keep going until I tell you to stop."

"What did your last slave die of?" but he continued to gently caress her hair, moving his hand down to where her spine met her head and massaging hard with his fingers. He smiled as she purred with contentment. Then slowly back to the crown of her head. He liked knowing he could make her relaxed.

They watched the rest of the show in almost complete silence. She signed and shifted every so often, but her body felt relaxed, Shep thought she was asleep but didn't want to wake her, it was too nice having her close, wrapped up together in a blanket while he could play with his cock. He was sticky with pre cum.

After the show finished he carefully untangled himself, making sure he cock was safely in his pants, he thought Olivia looked a little flushed when he kissed her goodnight must have been asleep and embarrassed when he shifted and woke her.

As soon as he was in his room he pulled his aching cock out of his jeans and begun his long slow strokes. This was just Monday. If she continued her Wednesday night fashion show this would be a difficult week to get through.

Wednesday

Shep poured himself a large whisky. Not a normal occurrence for Weds night but then nothing seemed normal at the moment. They had followed their usual routine, Olivia spending most of the day at college while Shep worked from home, cooking and eating together, then Olivia announced as if it was the most natural thing to say to her Dad, "I've got the cutest outfit for movie night tonight Daddy. I was hoping you could help me and take some pics and vids for my Insta and Tik Tok? Just easier if someone else does it. All the girls are college are doing it."

Shep pushed for details Olivia tutted, and wagging her finger just said "Patience Daddy, you'll see soon enough. I hope you like it."

Sheps nerves were on edge, his knee bounced with nervous energy at what she would come out wearing. He knew she was just teasing him, she wasn't that naïve to know the effect her behaviour would have on him, on any man, surely? He told himself he should be irritated at being teased by his own daughter, he understood she was enjoying the effect her youth and beauty had on men, possibly she was practicing her wiles on a man she knew was no threat. Not nice, not fair. But in truth Shep loved seeing her in her tight and revealing outfits, her attention, her obvious affection. And despite trying to suppress the thought at the back of his head was a nagging voice, What if she's not teasing? What if this is genuine?

He heard her footsteps on the stairs, then the door open and she poked her head through? "Ready? Film me walking in, it's part of the video. Wait till the music kicks in."

"OK, give me your phone to video you."

"No, use your phone, much better camera. Trust me, girls know these things. Take the vid for 30 seconds then loads of pics and WhatsApp me the best."

She linked her phone to the speaker and on her count danced into the room to the music while Shep filmed. Shep focussed on getting a good, stable video for her. She wore a short, silky cami set in a rich, dark red. The top was strappy with a deep lacy v between her small breasts. The cami shorts were cut high enough to see plenty of her tight, pert ass with a pretty red lace rim that made the whole outfit look feminine, luxurious and indulgent. Shep was instantly hard as he watched his tight bodied daughter dance toward him, lip syncing to the latest viral hit.

"Right, shows over. What do you think of the outfit Daddy?"

"Wow." Not what he planned to say. But better than what he thought, If you weren't my daughter I'd be trying to take you and fuck you on the floor right now.

"Really? Squeee!" She threw herself on the sofa, "you really think Wow? And did you like my dancing, been a while since you've seen me dance in the flesh."

"Not sure I've ever seen you dance like that Olivia. But yes you were fantastic. I hope I did you justice." Shep was struggling to make words come out of his moth when she leaned over his lap to pick up a glass of wine on the side table "this mine Daddy?" Her little shorts, rode up her thighs showing more and more of her ass. "Cat got your tongue Daddy?"

"Yeah, Yes, your wine." She sat back on the edge of the sofa opposite Shep, took the remote and began to flick through channels, while she sipped her chilled white wine, effectively ignoring Shep. Her slim legs were curled under that perfect ass, the shorts rode up high to cup her pussy tightly, not as tight as the romper a fortnight before but enough for Shep to have to force his eyes away. Olivia yawned and stretched and the top clung to her body, stiff nipples clearly visible through the satin. She was stunning. Shep was sharing a sofa with a young dancer wearing tight, short, lingerie designed to be worn in the bedroom. He couldn't take his eyes off her, his fantasy girl dressed in elegant but undoubtedly sexy, seductive lingerie. And she just sat there, oblivious to his lust filled gaze. He had to drink this in, he had to remember how she looked for tonight's inevitable epic wank session. Then he realised he didn't need to imagine tonight. He had a reel of photos and clips in his phone.

"Hey, so what are we watching tonight Daddy?" She turned and met his eyes and smiled, innocent as an angel.

Shep

This was becoming a habit, thought Shep as he squeezed more lube over his fat, stiff cock. Masturbating to the memory of his daughter in red lingerie and messy hair, a doe-eyed, loose-limbed fawn wrapped in satin, flashing her perfect ass and little sideboob at him. He reckoned he could fit all of one of her little ass cheeks in one of his big hands, she was so toned and petite. He imagined how it would feel spanking that ass and almost came there and then. The wet sounds of his long, slow stokes filled the room. He slowed down.

He could control this. Maybe this would even pass. He had survived tonight; he hadn't done anything inappropriate other than look to long and too hard at his lingerie clad daughter. At one point in the evening she tried to cuddle even closer, almost into his lap but he had subtly shifted to avoid he ass on his crotch. The moment she sat in lap as she used to the game was up, she would feel his hardness and know exactly what he had been thinking. And surely that would ruin everything between them. Surely that's not what she wants?

The guilt was stronger than ever, but he knew hours ago his night would end like this, propped up in bed, trying not to cum as he replayed the night in his head, frame by frame. The room was filled with the wet sounds of pre cum and lube squeezed between his hand and cock. He was breathing hard, pumping steadily, his cock creamy and messy. Fuck it feels good, his stroke sessions were much more intense than before, she was better than porn. Then he realised he didn't need to imagine tonight. He had a reel of photos and clips in his phone. One handed he unlocked his phone to wank to pictures of his daughter in her tight, short little cami set.

I'm lost, he thought, but I just need to keep these feeling locked up.

Sunday

Olivia

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
97 Followers