My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat at the kitchen table, struggling through her assignment on Stanislavs "An Actor Prepares" for her acting module. Shep sat a few metres away, in his old beat up leather armchair in the corner of the big kitchen, engrossed in his book. She smiled, enjoying looking at him without him noticing.

It was a wet Sunday in mid-October, after a spell of autumn sunshine so they had changed their plans to spend the day indoors, batch cooking together for the week ahead, then Shep reading for pleasure while Olivia struggled with The Method.

She was getting nowhere with Shep. Things had moved quickly at first, they became very tactile very quickly. The cuddled together whenever they were both at home in the evening, they hung out at weekend having brunch together out, exploring the city together. They felt like a relationship. But they weren't.

She glanced at her phone, made a quick mental calculation of the time in India, yeah mid-morning, logged into Tumblr messenger. One unread message.

LittleTink21 What's going on babes? What's with the radio silence? oxo

Tink was a mutual who also had an age gap / daddy daughter kink blog, and the two girls had bonded over a desire to move beyond kink and fantasy and fuck their Step Dads in real life.

DaddysTinyDancer04 Soz. Been full on here. You online? Got a lot to tell you and ask you xox.

She went back to Stanislav until a few minutes later she heard the message notice ping on her phone.

LT: Tell me tell me tell me xoxoxo

DTD: He's sitting just a few feet away, reading. He looks sooo handsome I just wanna look at him. We spend loads of time together. Like fucking loads. We just hang out together, it's so nice. Couple of nights a week maybe, on top of movie night. He cuddles me, just randomly. If I move my head towards him and mioaw I get head rubs!!! I love it! Fuckkkkkk!

LT: Baby girl so jealous. And happy for you. And jealous!!!! xoxo

DTD: He's just so.... so... affectionate. I wasnt expecting this. We talk about everything. And just sit together on our devices. I'll be like scrolling thru insta and leaning against his chest. It's insane!!!

DTD: Last couple of fridays right, he doesn't work fridays anymore, says hes cutting back his hours and trying to enjoy life , think he got rich since we left, I've only got one workshop in the morning so we meet lunch then he takes me to places he thinks I might like. we spent most of the afternoon at an art gallery just talking about the stuff we like and taking this piss out of the stuff we dont .

DTD: Weve had brunch last 2 Sundays reading the papers. Well he read and I stared at pictures. Was hungover af. It felt....... really coupley..... waitrs and stuff just assume we're a couple. Were out walking by the river last Sunday and we had a moment, like nothing, happens all the time, and he's just looking down at me and smiling and this old bitch walks past and just gives me such evils!!! Like im a little homewrevker. Love it!!! Was lmfo. It's so perfect I come down in the morning, hes always up first, making me breakfast ... and we sit and chill together like I imagined it would be after hes fucked me so hard I can hardly walk only....

LT: Omfg your not fucking him are you? Uve been friendzoned. Or daughterzoned.

DTD: Haha very funny bitch. But yeah. Not got anywhere near his cock. Going crazy. It's like I'm his girlfriend but not. Or dont laugh babes like I thought I'd come home and he'd be like Shes not a little girl anymore and I'd snuggle then next time a bit more then I'm on his lap and grinding his cock and next minute hes using me like a whore. You know cos I am.

LT: U watch waaaaay too much porn

DTD: I knowwwww! (Facepalm). Was thinking maybe that's it, in porn the guys say Your all grown up and the girls have always developed these massive tits over the summer or something. And I haven't. Ive got the same flatties I had before. (A long row of crying emojis)

LT: Hahahahaha. What about movie night? Thought you said bitchmum told u way back he loves lingerie and you were gonna dance about in your lingerie till he just has to fuck u. Yr message about the romper was hottttt.

DTD: Soooooo started off perfect. First couple went to plan, cuddling, he didn't know where to look with the romper.

DTD: Next week was on my period and first week of term was intense so stressed so nothing gonna happen. So we just cuddle d a couple of night and that's really nice.

DTD: Monday there we're watching love island and I'm trying to move the convo to sex. He doesn't really bite but then he puts this big blankie over both of us and I'm able to play with my little kitty,right beside him. felt like such a secret slut was so good. Didn't cum or anything just that nice way when you play for ages. T

DTD: Last week I wear my Fuck Me outfit. the sexiest piece of lingerie I own. I'm buzzing, Im so getting fucked in this. It's a cami top and french knickers but in red satin with a lace trim, little shorts that show my butt if I stretch.

DTD: So I walk in and he's waiting for me and says "wow" actual wow im so excited and we cuddle a bit then I stretch over him to get the wine and he hes gotta get a great view of my butt. And i can see he's hard af and I'm stroking his arm and then nothing

LT: Nothing?

DTD: Yep. He moves me so were kinda spooning but sitting up, I'm leaning against his chest, and his arm is around me and I waiting for something to happen and it doesn't.

DTD: I push back against him but I'm not between his legs so I can't do anything. And we watch the movie and nothing happens. Hes really affectionate and plays with my hair and stuff but nothing.

DTD: So I dunno what to do.

DTD: always said it wouldn't happen overnight I know I know but I'm getting nowhere .Like he must know I want him he must just not be into me. I just sorta assumed he would just because I look like mum and older guys have always hit on me, even my friends dads used to eye fuck me at shows. But mum has a much better body, she's much curvier.

DTD: And we're totally different personalities. She is vivacious but I'm introverted. Abd he liked that when I was a kid but that's different I guess.

DTD: But I know I make him hard and hes always stealing glances but trying not to look too obvious. So maybe he is interested but doesn't want to cross the line with his daughter. But if I'm too blatant and he freaks out then I'll ruin everything. No more cuddling on the sofa and hanging out at the weekend Yeah. it's soooo nice.

DTD: It's like I'm really am his girlfriend and he's a great boyfriend just no fucking. But I just look at him and my cunny aches. Fuck. But not like there's much I can do, hes seen all my cute lingerie so nothing new to show him. So I'll just wear the black pjs and snuggle but no reason to think it'll be any different.

LT: Be patient. Play the long game. Your having fun, enjoy it and it will happen for you. I can feel it.

Shep

He liked watching her read, scroll through her phone. She was so beautiful. His mood was even. He had resisted. Restrained himself even when she gave him a flash of perfect little sideboob in the cami top. He had a lifetime supply of images for late night masturbation sessions from the last two movie nights but he hadn't lost control. And if he could get through the sight of her ass in red satin surely he could get through anything. He felt dazed by the events of the last few weeks, how affectionate, loving even, she had been, willing to spend time with him. He was aware that they were almost cosplaying being an item but it felt so good he didn't want to stop.

He was shaken out of his reverie by her talking more and more excitedly on her phone, he guessed to her agent, Nikki. "What are you fucking serious? Thursday? This Thursday??? Squeeeee!!!!"

Shep pitied any dogs in a mile radius. "That sounded good news Princess?"

"Oh my God Oh my God Oh my God"

"Breathe Olivia!" Shep laughed! "And tell me what's going on!"

"I got a gig, a really good gig, another music video, you won't know the artist, she's OK, Canadian I think, on the up, not really my thing, definitely not your thing but the director and choreographer are just mwah" she made the chefs kiss action.

"The label are backing her big time and they've got the best working for her. People you really want to know. Plus I've seen the storyboard and it's just two dancers and her, means lots of screen time.

"I went for it months ago, was meant to be shot before school started, obviously didn't get it, was a bit bummed but I knew the competition was insane but there been delays and Nikkis says the dancers who got it now can do it so I was at the top of the reserve list oh shit I cant do movie night!"

Shep laughed "Breathe! Congratulations Princess I'm so proud of you! And no don't worry about movie night, this is big. But I do need to be a Dad and say what about your course?"

She put on an obviously fake, pleasing smile.

"It's fine Daddy, honest! The shoot is on Thursday in, uhm north London I think but Nikki is texting the postcode.

"It all has to be done on Thursday because that's the artist's only window, think she's in Spain on Friday doing promo work. So they want us on set for 7.30am, and keep going till it's done. Which can be anytime but hopefully about 7pm?

"So I can do class on Wednesday as normal, come home, pack, miss movie night though," she mouthed Sorry "night bus leaves at 9pm I think, really cheap, sleep on the bus, get in at 6am? Then same on the way back. So I only miss one day. Although I might patch Friday and sleep when I get home, it's just one workshop. I can say I'm sick? It's not like I've missed any classes so far".

She creased her brown into the cutest frown "Well. Not many".

"Absolutely not. No way. That's not going to happen young lady," a look of panic flashed across Olivia's face "you pack on Tuesday night and go straight to the train station after class. I'll meet you there with your stuff so you're not carrying it all day.

"You get the train. First class. I'll pay. Not a bus where you won't get a wink of sleep on. The train should get you to London just before 9pm. You take a cab to the hotel, use my account. Send me the postcode and I'll get you somewhere nice near the Location. So you get a relaxing journey down, maybe a nap, then a good night's sleep.

"Get there fresh, give them your best, back to the hotel and rest! Train back up early ish Friday, I agree it's too much to do your Friday workshop.

"Let's skip our Friday exploring the city, but let me pick you up from central and I'll make you lunch and you can nap Friday afternoon. Deal? I'm so proud of you Olivia" he stepped toward her and pulled her in for a hug, but not before he gave light kiss on her forehead.

"But Daddy that's just so much, there's no way I can pay you back, I mean the money for this gig is really good but it's still only one day and I'm massively overdrawn already with no other gigs anytime soon"

He frowned back "Why didn't you tell me you were broke? I'd have... never mid. Discuss later. Princess, the last few weeks have been... " his voice trailed off.

"I want you to know this is not just about having fun at the weekend and hanging out together. I'm your Dad. I'm on your side. Always. I've got your back kid." He winked. "and think just how much I'm saving not having to pay for you to have a uni flat in Exeter or somewhere".

She hugged him close and buried her head in his chest so he wouldn't see the tears she tried, and failed, to hold back.

************************

A few days later she folded her legs under her and relaxed into the first class seat that she couldn't afford on her student budget. She had a table to herself (absolute bliss) picked up her phone, unlocked it, opened it, opened her messages... No not yet. Give it another hour.... argh. Ok maybe 45 minutes. She gazed out of the window, watching the moors flash past as the train raced southward through the gathering dusk and tried to distract herself from her phone, the messaging app, and the green eyed, messy haired, tall, lean, 45 year Dad who smelled so fucking good and who would be home by now.

Eating dinner in their kitchen, alone, maybe stroking his neatly trimmed salt and pepper beard the way he did when he was thinking. Or maybe he wasn't alone. Maybe some slut from a hookup app was there, bet she was allowed to sit in his lap, kissing him while she ground her juicy ass into his magnificent cock, feeling with satisfaction it grow hard under her. Maybe his big hands were under her top, as he cupped her beautiful tits, her full, soft tits, a real women's tits, not pathetic little flatties that made Olivia look like a teenage boy...

Olivia tortured herself. Was she blonde? Probably. She picked up her phone to text, then imagined the conversation on the other side.

"Shit, who's that texting at this time."

"Do you need to respond? I don't mind. We have all night and I want to savour you Shep, it's been too long" the blonde would have his shirt unbuttoned down to the waist now and would nuzzling his neck, her fingernails stroking up and down his lean torso.

"Nah it's just my daughter"

"You never told me you had a daughter"

"No I don't. She's not mine. My ex's but she lived with me for a while so I just call her that. She's staying with me, she goes to college here, made the mistake of offering assuming she wouldn't get in or choose somewhere else. Don't worry I'll get shot of her somehow and move you in".

Olivia's anger began to rise. Hookup girl might not be blonde but there was no way he was alone. He was so glad to get her away earlier and stay over tomorrow night.. why had she been so dumb to think he was just being nice? Such a stupid little girl. Made sense now, he was being nice to then let her down gently, suggest she would prefer to get her own place... fuck him she would text and interrupt his hookup.

"Hey Daddy, that's me just coming up to the border.. got my seat fine, it's quiet. Owe you one" hit Send and then tossed her phone on the table. Not likely going to get a response any time soon.

A few minutes later her phone buzzed.

"Hey Princess, just about to text you to ask. So glad. Make sure you eat and if there's nothing you like on the train I put made some sandwiches, they're in a container at the bottom on the bag with the magazines I got you."

A minute passed. Olivia's fingers hovered above the touch screen, unsure how to respond. She hadn't noticed the container.

Buzz "You enjoying the train? I love a long train journey. Look out of the window, read a book"

"Yes, so much nicer than the bus. Thank you. You up to anything tonight? You got company?" Send.

Buzz.

"Nah..just finished dinner. Watching Celebrity Mastermind and they're such idiots I'm shouting at the TV. Turning into my Dad, it's embarrassing" A few seconds pass.

Buzz.

"I miss you Princess."

Buzz. "House feels empty without you"

"Miss you too Daddy" Send.

A minute passes. Daddy is typing. Two minutes pass. Olivia types out a lame joke that looks even worse when written. Deletes it.

Buzz. "I know it seems daft. I lived in this place for over two years on my own and I it never felt empty. I missed you but I guess I i didn't miss all the drama, all the arguments. You've only been here a couple months, less, and the place feels wrong without you here. "

Buzz. "Sorry. Getting soppy in my dotage".

Olivia's smile is so wide it can be seen from space. "Well old man. Wonders of technology and everything, what would you say to me if I was there?" Send The talked about everything and nothing, TV, books, the minutiae of the lives of two people who lived together, after maybe 45 minutes ...

Buzz: "Oh no big deal but have you seen my white button down shirt? You know the Oxford cloth one? I was going to wear it to the office tomorrow. Was sure I put in the washing basket but I can't see it in the pile of washing you did yesterday. Can't imagine where it could be."

He probably couldn't imagine that his 19 year old daughter had taken it out of the load of washing she was about to put on, sprayed a little more Terre de Hermes cologne on it and folded it carefully into the side pocket of her suitcase.

"No. Not seen it" she lied. Send.

"Wear your pale blue poplin shirt. I know that's clean. You look great in that. Wear with your check grey suit and a plain navy tie. Will make your eyes pop" Send.

Buzz.Thumbs up and blushing smiley face emoji.

"God your so lame. No one under 40s uses emojis anymore. Never heard of stickers?" Send.

After a lull in the chat; "I'm sorry I'm missing movie night. But you're not getting out of it. When can you do? I cant do fri, really sorry, promised Temi I'd go with her to a party, there's a boy going she has a thing for. But can do Saturday? Or literally any other day I can do. Just don't wanna let Temi down." Send.

Buzz. "Got no plans on Sat but you must surely? Pretty sure you don't really want to sit in with your dad on a Saturday night"

Buzz. "and is it really just Temi who fancies a boy that's going? I don't need to know. Just be safe. We don't need to have The Talk do we? ;-) "

"Yes it is. And no you don't . I'm not a nun or anything but had some disappointing experiences so I'm off boys for the moment. Anyway I've always much preferred older men." Send.

Fuck. Did she actually just send that? But she was a little drunk and not being able to see Daddy's reaction made her brave.

"And anyway, why would I go out chasing little boys with I have a hot older guy at home" Send.

Fuck Fuck Fuck. Change the subject. Quick.

"What about you then? Your very coy. I had assumed you would have a hot blonde over the second I left." Send.

Buzz. "Haha but no. I'm flattered you think that was an option. I've not been a monk but... no one has really been right. I think at my age you get really picky and unwilling to compromise."

Buzz. "I miss dating though. Getting dressed up. Seeing her dressed nice. Going for a nice dinner, maybe a show or even just cocktails. Talking into the night. But... I don't want to lead anyone on. Not fair."

"I've never been on a date." Send.

Buzz "WTF? Seriously? How?"

"Dunno. Boys must not want to be seen in public with me I guess " crying emoji. Send.

"I've had You going to Gemmas party on Saturday? I'll see you there yeah. That sort of stuff. But no guy in a tux coming to mums flat in a limo hoping to get to 3rd base" Send.

Buzz. "that's prom and it's a dinner suit and you're not American. But still..I'm shocked"

"it's fine. I guess I'm just not the girl men want to date." Send.

All messages are read. No one is typing. A minute passes. Two. Three. Olivia locks her phone and looks out of the window, it's dark now. That went downhill fast. It had been fun but now she felt shitty.

Buzz "If you really are free on Saturday and you don't mind being seen in public with me let me take you on a date. Proper, respectful date. Father and daughter dates are a thing in the states. Idea is to show you how you should be treated, so you don't settle for less. Dinner. Maybe drinks afterwards."

Buzz. "I'll make sure it's not weird. And I can drop you wherever Temi is on the way home if you want to have a proper night out"

Buzz. "Just an idea. Don't stress if you're not up for it. I promise i won't be offended. Just was thinking I miss going on dates and you've never been on a proper date it might be a win win but maybe it's a terrible idea"